The Librarian's New Pet

Story Info
Her new pet loves her toes.
968 words
3.91
2.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers

I saw her sitting at the library reference desk. Her soft shoulder-length blond hair was pulled back into a ponytail. Her creamy white neck was exposed. The nape of her neck was alluring to me!

My eyes began to move down to her back.

I felt stirrings in my loins. I needed to shake from my lustful stupor. As I did, I realized who she was Jennifer the assistant librarian.

The board game, Star Wars, comic book reading nerd!

I had had a lot of small chats with her. I admit I never had an opinion of her either way on her. Just a casual acquaintance of mine.

But today, it was different. Maybe it was a summer-like day in late October and my fetish was in full swing. open toed shoes, exposing sexy digits? Bare legs out in the open.

So I took my small collection of media and headed to the check-out desk. I was checked out and took my leave.

I came home to my empty house and turned on my PC. I logged onto my social media account and typed in Jennifer's name and there was her name.

I clicked on it and her photos. The first one of her looking across a chess board, her hand's palms down resting on her chin. Staring at the camera. As if to say, "Your move!"

Scrolling to the next one with her husband. Draped in red dress at some gala. She cleans up nicely.

My favorite is her in a nice green flower print dress. White open-toed shoes. Her small red bird tattoo on her outer right ankle. Her alabaster legs were just below the knee. Ample breasts behind the green fabric. Smiling with her gapped toothy smile

Then I saw her in a ballerina attire. Now I could see why her body was so tight.

I stripped naked and lay on my bed, grabbed my lube, and started stroking myself thinking of how it would be to make love to her.

Coming home, I find her at her home office desk, Her hair still in the ponytail. She was engrossed in her research for her latest novel. I sneak up and start kissing the nape of her beautiful neck.

"Stop it I need to finish this chapter." She growls.

But I keep up my kissing. And my hands cup her firm breast. I feel her nipples harden as I gently squeeze them.

She weakly slapped my hands away but put them back, this time lifting her t-shirt and slipping my hands over her bare nips and tweaking them

"Okay, you win she said let's go" She said.

She pushed back her chair, and I almost lost my balance.

She grabbed me and pushed me down to the floor. Usually, she doesn't overpower me but when her libido is strong, she has a superpower She puts a foot on my chest.

"You fucking want to play do ya? Well, it's time to play bitch!" Her emerald green eyes were on fire.

She took her barefoot and placed it on my chin.

"Suck it, boy, worship my freshly Pedi's toes.!"

I did as she commanded and started to suck her big toe. It had a bit of a smell, but it intoxicated me. The more I sucked the more I was loving it.

She moaned and shoved her foot more into my mouth.

Soon I was opening my mouth and taking her digits one by one in my mouth and then my tongue caressed the sole of her foot.

"Good boy, such a good boy!" She said.

I didn't need to be asked and I put all of her toes in my mouth, I loved foot worship as much as she did.

She pulled her foot out of my mouth and then pressed into my groin.

"Ah, you are hard from sucking my foot. What a slut you are! " She said.

She ground her foot a little harder into my groin and I moaned Her foot found my balls through my shorts material.

"You have abused your right to make love to me, pet. You came in here and tried to take advantage of me. How dare you sneak up behind me and do what you did." She said harshly.

"For the next month, you will NOT cum! You will not masturbate or stroke Is this understood? " She said with a power in her voice I had not heard for quite some time.

"You may jerk off now and cum for me but after this NO MORE UNTIL I TELL YOU SO!" Is this understood pet?"

"Yes Ma'am" I weakly stated.

"And from now on while we are alone you will address me as Mistress Is that clear too!?" She said.

"Yes, yes Mistress, pet understands"

"Good now get to stroking!" She commanded.

I pulled down my shorts and stroked myself staring at Mistress Jennifers' legs.

It wasn't long and I spurting.

"Good boy now go clean yourself up and return me naked." She said.

I went and washed myself off.

When I returned, she told me to close my eyes

I did and I felt a cold plastic encase my cock and balls I heard it click close.

"Open your eyes pet," She said.

When I did I looked down, my cock was now encased in a pink plastic cock chastity cage.

"This is to ensure you do not get too aroused and disobey me."

She walked around me and swatted my exposed ass with her open hand.

The sting making me yelp.

"Hmmm." She said. "I liked that."

And she swatted me ten times more.

"A month will be over before you know it and perhaps you will learn patience!"

I nodded knowing my fate had been sealed. I am Her pet now!

Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers