The Library

Story Info
An unexpected night in the library.
2.3k words
4.25
21.3k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
214Chance
214Chance
104 Followers

Hopefully this is better edited. I'm just an amateur, not a pro and editing sucks.

A little too much time on my hands thanks to being stuck at home.

Hope it is enjoyable.

***

Normally I pay good attention to where I am and what's around me. I don't like sitting with my back to the room or door. I watch people all around me all the time. I'm not a paranoid person in general, but I'm just usually very aware about my surroundings. That night, I was not my normal self. I am in the process of getting a master's degree and that requires a lot of library time and a lot of late and sleepless nights. Of course to make it worse, I had earphones in so that I could drown out the surrounding noise. All these things combined to make for an interesting unexpected evening.

It all started in the library on a Saturday night. Of course that was where I was. I'm 26 and trying to get this master's degree, so where else would I be with a month left of school. I had found a good spot in the school's library, out of the way, in a corner with a table for myself to spread out at. I had a huge paper due later that week and this was when I could do it. I was totally immersed in what I was doing. So much so that I was totally taken by surprise by what happened next.

Before I realized anything, my arms had been pinned down and tied to the back of the chair I was in, one on each side. A dark hood had been placed over my head and some kind of strap around my chest, pinning me into the chair. I still had my earphone in and could not even really hear anything. I was in total shock! Not really know what else to do, I started to try standing up, but I was held down by multiple hands. I opened my mouth to start to talk, but then something was jammed in between my teeth and tied off. I was now totally in someone else's control!

The ear buds were torn out and a female voice right next to my head said to me "You are in for a treat tonight! You have been chosen to help us with a little ritual."

I felt my ankles being strapped to the chair, and I knew I was at their mercy. They started to unbutton my shirt. I felt at least three sets of hands on me, but could not tell if there were more people or not. I'm not in bad shape, working out multiple times a week and I think these people liked that. I was feeling hands rubbing all over my chest, pinching my nipples and raking their nails across me. Hard enough that I knew I was going to have red marks later.

I then felt my pants being undone. I tried to wiggle a bit here, but how could I, so I just tried to relax. They undid my pants and in one motion, grabbed my shorts and pants and pulled them down past my knees. I could feel two hands grab me, one on my cock and the other starting to play with my balls. They were giggling and laughing while stroking me, working my cock to get it hard. Which did not take very long, despite not being a voluntary participant.

Once they got me hard, I felt them slip something over my cock, like a cord and then when they pushed it to the base, they pulled some strings tight around me. They gave me a cock ring! I was going to be here for a while I thought. The girl with the first voice started talking to me again. In my ear, but loud enough that everyone here would be able to hear what she was saying.

"You have been selected to help to deflower our sister. She's waited for her 18th birthday and she chose you to have that honor. I am going to remove the mouth gag, but if you make noise, I will be happy to put it back in. Is that clear?"

I nodded my head since that was all I could do. As the gag was being removed, I felt someone climbing into my lap. Clearly this girl was also naked as I was able to feel her smooth skin against mine. Once the gag was out, I took a deep breath. They had moved the hood up enough to expose my mouth, but kept my eyes covered.

I did not get a second breath when I was suddenly being kissed. It was not tender, but hard and desperate. Almost like someone did not want to lose their nerve for what they were about to do. I felt her body sink down as she was kissing me until I could feel the heat and wetness from her pussy against my cock. She started to grind on me, and did not stop kissing me. Her breath started getting more ragged as she was getting more and more excited.

Eventually (I have no idea how much time passed really), I felt her take a hold of my cock and position it at the gates of her virginity. She leaned into me and whispered "Thank you", and proceeded to push down. I felt my head slowly spread her apart, but it was tight and she was nervous. She was semi standing and sitting on me at this point, not sure she could press herself down onto me entirely. It was one of her friends who finally told her to just stop resisting and to drop down on me. Which she finally did.

I felt her hymen break as she pressed down on my hard cock. She gasps from the sudden pain and held there for a minute before resuming. She started rocking on my, ever getting deeper and deeper until she had my entire cock inside her. I can't really lie, it did feel good

She started kissing me again and start to fuck me at the same time. She was going slow at first, but as she was used to being filled up, she was moving faster. She seemed to be enjoying it, at least based on her breathing and pace. If I had been asked to be a part of this, I would really be enjoying this girl.

There were two of the people on either side of me during this. On one side, I could feel the girl pressing her breasts into my arm. She slowly fell to her knees and took my hand (I was strapped at the wrist) and she placed her pussy in it. She leaned into my ear and told me to start fingering her. So I complied, not knowing what else to do. The person on the other side (turns out also a girl) saw what was going on and started doing the same thing to me.

So here I am, fingering two different girls, with one fucking me, all while I am blindfolded and tied up. I suppose that there are people who pay a lot of money for this.

The girl who is riding me was really close now. She was trying to French kiss me but was having trouble breathing normally. I can feel I was getting closer too and start breathing heavier as well. There must have been at least a fourth girl and I assume she noticed I was getting closer. She reached under and grabbed my balls and squeezed tightly! "It is not your turn yet!" she hissed at me. She then tightened the cock ring that they had put on me.

The girl riding me must have finally hit the right spot because she suddenly tensed up and started a low guttural moan. I think one of the other girls quickly put a hand over her mouth to keep her quiet, but she came then, and it was a hard one! Her entire body convulsed, her pussy was squeezing my cock so tight that if it wasn't for that cock ring, I would have exploded right in side of her.

Her body quickly let go of all the tension and she slumped right into me. One of the girls that was behind me that I had been fingering gave a soft moan and she slid off of me. I suppose she had gotten something from that. She then said to the other girls "Look at her! She's not even here right now. Damn I'm jealous."

With that, she stood and I'm guessing helped the girl off my still very hard cock. It sounded like they laid the girl on the floor to recover and the same girl said "It would be a shame to let a cock that hard go unattended." And she promptly straddled me and slid down on the entire length of my cock! She gasps as I filled her up and then she started riding me hard and fast. I guess the fingering I had given her had gotten her really riled up. The other girl had also gotten up from my fingering and was now alternating between pinching my nipples and I can assume the girl who was riding me, based on her moans and gasps anyway.

At this point there was no way I was going to be able to hold back. I started bucking and the girl that was playing with my nipples saw what was happening. She reached down and squeezed my balls and told me that I had to keep waiting, at least for this ride or be over. Luckily that did not take more than a minute and the girl on me was cumming hard. Laughing, the girl holding my balls loosened the cock ring and as soon as the girl on top of me sat all the way down, I let loose! I was so deep in her that when I came, and it was hard and a lot, it came pouring out of her. There was just no room for that much cum in her already stuffed pussy.

It took that girl a minute to realize what was happening, but by then it was too late and I had emptied my balls completely. I was totally drained. I could hardly catch my breath. After a minute, I finally started to soften a little, enough that the girl sitting on me finally got up.

Now I was still blindfolded and strapped to the chair and stripped half naked and completely satisfied. Or would have been if this had been voluntary. There was a part of me that was utterly thrilled and the other part disgusted. I heard the four girls getting themselves together. They then started to argue a little. The two girls that had not been fucked were complaining that they didn't get their turn. The girls that had been were arguing that they needed to go before anyone came by.

Finally, the first girl that fucked me (I recognized her voice) said that she had an idea. I heard rummaging and then the sound of pictures being taken!

"We have your phone, and we have pictures of you. If you are not back here tomorrow night, in the same seat, then we will start posting these pictures of you to everyone in your contact list, including your boss and what appears to be a serious girlfriend!" She went on. "We will free one hand and give you your pocket knife to undo your other hand. You can either take off the blindfold and see us, but you won't be able to do anything and we will spend the night posting these delicious pictures. Or you can free yourself and we will be back tomorrow so that you can complete your job!"

What was I supposed to do? So I agreed to not remove the blindfold right away. I heard them running off after they placed my pocket knife in my hand and I went to work releasing myself. I finally got my hands free and then removed the blindfold and then freed my legs. I can tell you that when I stood up to pull up my pants, my legs were shaking. In the good way though, not the scared way I thought it might be. I looked at my watch and realized the whole experience had taken an hour. It was late now and I still had to clean up and pack up and then try to figure out something to tell my girlfriend why I was so late and why I had no interest in sex tonight!

I made my way to the rest room after packing everything up. I was going to need a shower badly when I got home. I walked to the car (a little gingerly) and took the 30-minute drive home, where I had to explain that I apparently forgot my phone and had to go back tomorrow as well. I begged off her attention and jumped in the shower, cleaned up and toweled off.

As I laid down, my girl tried to cuddle up to me and start, but my cock would not respond! Those girls wore me out. I begged off saying I was stressed from the paper I was doing, but I should be able to finish tomorrow and then we can see what we can do. Luckily I was able to actually hid the red marks on my chest from them.

I rolled over and it didn't take me long to fall asleep. I was used up. I was also very confused. I had not agreed to any of it, but it was some of the hottest sex I had ever had. Amazingly I realized that I was looking forward to tomorrow night. I wonder if I will be able to touch and feel and see more I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

214Chance
214Chance
104 Followers