The Library Pt. 02

Story Info
The fun continues into a second night.
2.5k words
4.34
9.5k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
214Chance
214Chance
104 Followers

Once again, I am just an amateur writer. I particularly hate editing my work too. So I'm sorry if there are too many mistakes. I get ideas and then go with them.

***

When I woke that next morning, I was both relaxed and stressed. I knew that I was going to have to go back and go through that ordeal again. I went about my day as normally as I could. I worked, I came back home, and then ent my girlfriend off to work. She is a bartender for now and she always worked Thursday, Friday and Saturdays. The rest of the time she was also in school, but getter her undergrad.

As the evening progressed, I realized that sitting around at home was not going to do anyone any good. I texted my girlfriend that I was headed to the library and I would see her when she was done later that night. I then packed my things and drive out to the campus. When I got to the library I found the same desk was free (good thing) and so I set up shop. I had picked up a sandwich for dinner and broke out my laptop and settled in for some more writing.

I was in a zone and was a writing fool for the next few hours. I had the majority of the paper written before I finally realized I had not gotten up for the last 3 hours! Time flies when you are having fun. I saved my work and went to the restrooms. I splashed water on my face as I realized it was 9 pm now! It was getting late and I still had not heard anything back from my captures.

I walked back and sat back down to re-read what I had and started taking notes about what I needed to correct. Tonight it did not scare me half as much, but it was still very shocking when my world went dark and they tied my arms back down again. I heard multiple voices, giggling as they unbuttoned my shirt. Fingers and nails stroked my chest. My nipples were being pinched and at one time, even sucked.

One of the voices said "Thank you for showing up tonight! We will give you back your phone when we are all done. Since you showed up and did not make a fuss, we are going to leave your legs untied. But if you try something, we still have your contacts and we have pictures, so we really don't need your phone anymore, now do we?" More laughter.

The laughter was not mean or malicious, which I took for a good sign. The same voice continued "And if you agree to not fight tonight, we might be really nice to you!" All I could do was nod my head in agreement.

"Good! I have been waiting for two days for you now and I am ready." This same person said. "I'm going last." She said.

I was not expecting what happened next. Someone climbed into my lap and wrapped her arms around my head and pulled herself into my face and started kissing me. It was passionate, caring, full of desire and it was a damn good kiss! It lasted for more than I would have thought given the situation that we were in. She leaned into my ear and said in a low, husky voice: "Thank you for yesterday. That was so much more enjoyable than I had thought it was going to be. We really must do that again."

With that, she kissed me again and stood up. I heard her ask one of them if they were ready and I heard the two girls walking off talking to each other. Wondering what was going on, I heard the first voice that had spoken to me that night say "You didn't think this was done, now did you?" and then she laughed again.

There were two pairs of hands working at my pants and belt now. They quickly had my pants off as well as my shorts. The same voice then said "Well, it's time to get started." And I felt the hand of one of them grab my cock tightly. "We are going to make good use of this tonight, aren't we?" The other girl made sound of agreement, but was not talking as she was between my legs, kissing my chest and slowly working her way down.

The girl not kissing me had apparently gotten that cock ring back out and she had placed it loosely around my cock and sat back. I'm guessing that this first girl was kneeling next to me as she started to encourage the second girl. The second girl has finally worked her way down to my cock. I was fairly hard at this point. Women caressing, kissing, and teasing me, regardless of if I was here voluntarily or not was going to get me going. They were working their magic and my body was responding. The girl between my legs had now taken a hold of me and was lightly stroking me. I could feel her breath on my cock as she moved closer and closer. I think I jumped a little when she licked the head of my swollen cock.

Without wasting much more time, she started to really get after sucking me. She was stroking me good too now. I believe it was the first girl, but I felt the cock ring being tightened on me and it was tight! I think they were looking for a longer session than yesterday! It was feeling really good; I have to be honest. This was one heck of a blowjob! She was using her tongue, hands, and lips to their full extent.

The first girl had now stood up and had straddled me and pushed my head back and she started kissing me too. Alternating between encouraging the cock sucking girl, and saying how good of a cock sucker she was and deep kissing me. The girl sucking me then starting taking me deeper into her mouth. It is a weak spot of mine. I love the feeling. Well, she started to hit the back of her throat and there was a lot more saliva. I could not help it, but a moan escaped my lips.

The girl sucking me did not need any more encouraging after that. I could suddenly feel that the blowjob was getting quicker and that the girl was getting further and further down my shaft and the expense of both her ability to breath and her gag reflex. The first girl was telling her to take it, to go all the way down, not to gag and all the while she seemed to be thrusting her head down. The sucking girl started to fight to get more down. She kept gagging on me as my cock was being pressed against her throat.

I have already mentioned just how little control I had and when the first girl pushed the second girl's head all the way down, past the back of her throat, it was all I could do to keep breathing. I felt my cock slide down her throat, it was very wet and tight and it hit me so hard that I started cumming right then! I thrust my hips up, which of course pushed my cock further into her throat and I shot my first load straight down into her. The second one followed after about 2 second later and then a third one. All directly down the throat of this girl. Her body started to reflexively convulse from the lack of air and the large amount of cum that was just shot into her stomach on a direct line. When she was finally allowed to rise up, she gasped loudly!

When my cock was finally released, it was covered in spittle and cum and still hard. She didn't waste any time and she climbed right up on top of me and lowered herself directly onto my cock and she started to fuck me hard. There wasn't much pretty about this, it was a straight forward fucking and she was going at it hard. She was going at almost a desperate pace.

She threw herself into it and finally arched her back and came. She was trembling as she slumped into me. I could not hold her up thanks to my arms still being tied. Good thing the first girl was right there and helped her get up and into the chair right there.

So here I am, still blindfolded, arms tied, cock still rock hard and very dirty and apparently one more girl who wants to fuck me. I was still confused with how I felt. The sex so far had been great. I didn't mind a little kinky in general, but this passed even my wildest thoughts. Last night they took me by surprise and used me, but I still liked it. Tonight, they had blackmailed me for the same purpose. Again, very confused as to how I should be feeling right now. Forgetting of course my hard cock pulsing and waiting for the next round of fun.

I felt another person straddle me, presumably the first girl who spoke tonight. This time it started differently. She did not sit right down on me, but started to rub her chest on my face. I felt her present her breast to my lips. Her nipple was erect and she gasped as I sucked on it. Using my tongue, I swirled around the nipple and areola. When I came back to the nipple, before sucking on it again, I bit down just a little bit enough to make her jump a little. But it is hard to jump away when someone has your nipple between their teeth!

I'm going to assume that she was enjoying this because she grabbed my head and pulled it into her chest. She had very nice breasts, firm and a good size, but also soft and very welcoming. She started sliding down my check, keeping her chest in contact with me. She nibbled my ear lobe a bit and whispered "I've been waiting too long for this" and with that, she grabbed my cock and guided it into her waiting pussy.

She was super wet and I slid right into her. She was nice and tight and because she was so excited, I was able to penetrate her without too much trouble. It was not long before she had impaled herself on me to the hilt. She moved around a bit until she finally got comfortable and then she really started to move. It was really something else. Clearly she was the best of the four of them I don't know if she was tighter or moved better, but I was liking this one a lot.

She was moving all different ways. Grinding, slamming, circling. I couldn't keep up and just tried to enjoy the ride! This girl was really moving now and she must have seen my reaction, because she reached under and tightened that cock ring very hard! I groaned from that and she took that to mean it was time to really fuck. She started fucking me hard. It was not long before she was climaxing. She reached up and put her arms around my neck and have me a huge bear hug. I could feel her body quivering as she was pressed against me. He pussy was throbbing, squeezing my cock, which felt fantastic. Her hard nipples were pressing against my chest, giving her additional pleasure.

When she caught her breath, she pulled away from me. She did not quite stand all the way up, but enough that she could spin around and was now cow-girling me. She leaned forward and put her hands on my knees and began moving. It was nice and slow at first, like she was trying to make it last longer. But her long strokes were doing the exact opposite. I was closer than ever to having a second orgasm tonight. She just kept up with her slow pace. I was unreal. I felt her squeezing as she would press back down, engulfing my cock. She would not keep the same stroke for too long before she changed it a little. She would go faster or slower, or longer strokes or shorter. It did not matter, for it all felt good and I was about to the point of no return.

When she sat up and then laid back into my chest and put her arms around my neck again, that was the last straw for me. I managed to grunt out that I could not stop now and she took that as a good sign and bounced on me even harder. I know she was getting close again. The other girl, seeing what was about to happen, reached under and untied that cock ring. Once she did that, I felt everything tense and I released. I orgasmed so hard. I sent multiple streams of cum into her.

Her own orgasm just helped mine. I could feel every pulsing of her orgasm and it just helped for mine to last longer. I was completely done now. And I will happily add, very satisfied.

In my post orgasm brain, I heard the other girl saying something about how sexy that was and she started taking pictures. After a few minutes of sitting there and my cock finally returning to a normal size, she got up off of me. I heard the two of them rustling around and whispering to each other.

I can assume that they cleaned themselves up a little and got dressed, but I was still sitting there. The girl who just finished with me came back over. She sat across my lap and slung one arm around my neck. She pulled me down and gave me a long hard kiss. "That was fantastic! We will have to do that again!"

They walked away then, again leaving me the means to untie myself. So I did so. I was done for. I carefully made my way to the bathroom and cleaned up as best I could. I was moving gingerly now. In that good way at least.

Before I was able to finish packing my things, my phone buzzed. I had a message from a blocked number. No text, just a picture. I opened it up and it was me 20 minutes ago with a girl in my lap, her arms around my neck and my cock stuffed far un inside her. I could not see her face though. The phone buzzed again and there was a message this time. It read "Next time you will be all mine with no additional help."

I somehow made it to the car and back home. My girlfriend would not be back until late in the night, so I just showered and climbed into the bed. What a day! I never could have imagined how the last 2 days have gone. At least I had my phone and my work was almost complete. Knowing that I could relax tomorrow and go have a few drinks, I dozed off, rather contently.

**********

The story will continue...

214Chance
214Chance
104 Followers