The Life Farm

Story Info
You're sold for a night to a vampire.
1.3k words
4.12
8.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another day has finally passed on the Life Farm. You've done what you always do -- or rather, what you're always made to do. Some light exercises to boost the vascular system, eaten three quite decent meals and taken iron supplements. The rest of the day dragged painfully; nothing much to do beyond wandering around aimlessly and falling into shallow naps from time to time. It's not that there is no one to socialize with; there is plenty of other livestock in the unit, all of them sleeping in one large dormitory. Nonetheless, nobody, including yourself, was keen to interact with anyone beyond what's necessary. You don't remember your own name, let alone anybody else's.

You don't feel much either. Even the never-ending boredom seems to bother you less and less with time. The only feeling that could be considered positive was the elusive content from being transferred between units a couple of weeks ago -- this is just a vague guess, though, as you have difficulties with tracking time. Compared to the previous one, here you have slightly more space, meals are a bit more nutritious and you're no longer forced to work in the vegetable garden or clean the common spaces, which feels almost luxurious; there are separate servants to do that. By the greedy looks they give you once in a while, you deduce they must be some sort of low-class vampires. Maybe someone has fallen out of the elite's grace? You have no mental energy to deliberate about it.

One of the things that didn't change are the blood collections. Same frequency, same duration, same coldness of the room and afterwards the same mild soreness in your arm where the needle was.

You're laying down, eyes fixed on the ceiling. You wait for the guards to escort you to the blood collection facility, but no one comes. Through the tiny window, you notice the sun setting. Finally, a vampire guard enters the dormitory and calls you by your identification number. You follow him obediently to what turns out to be the shower room. The guard instructs you to undress and clean yourself thoroughly. Weird -- you think -- usually shower time is in the morning. You stand under one of the shower baths, letting lukewarm water drip all over your body. The awkward silence in the ordinarily busy bathroom makes you uneasy. The guard rushes you, so you finish the shower, pat dry your naked skin and put your tunic and loose pants back on. As soon as the door behind you closes, you're blindfolded, and you feel a tight squeeze on your shoulders. You let loose a weak shout, but you're quickly silenced by the guard's firm hand on your mouth.

"Don't worry" -- he whispers in your ear -- "You're safe. We just can't have you know the route."

You nod hesitantly, and the guard takes his palm off your face. Then, he grabs you by the elbow and leads you somewhere. After several turns you couldn't keep track of, you finally stop.

"Here you are, miss." -- says the guard, obviously not to you. - "As we promised, it's one of the highest quality products in our stock, with excellent blood test results."

"I see, thank you. You can leave us alone now."

The second voice reminds you of the sensation of fresh sheets -- a memory you didn't know you had. It's soft yet somehow pleasurably cold, sending a wave of shivers down your spine.

You hear heavy doors slamming behind the guard as he leaves the room. Then you hear steps moving towards you and then behind you. They sound light and elegant, steady and unhurried. You shiver once more when cold, slender fingers move up the back of your neck and slowly untie your blindfold.

You blink a couple of times and hesitantly look left and right, scared to move even a little bit. The room you're in is dimly lit, with one candle standing on a coffee table. The only other furniture is an armchair and a queen-size bed with only a bedsheet on. The person behind you walks by and stands in front of you.

It's a female vampire, most likely from the upper class or even the elite. It's obvious by her nearly snow-white complexion, a classy black suit making her look like a CEO and a mesmerizing half-smile exposing one of her fangs.

"Hello there" -- she says with the same entrancing voice -- "My pet."

You can't gasp out a word. Even if you could, you wouldn't even know what to say. You've never seen an upper-class vampire, let alone talk to one. You're confused, not sure if it's your last moment alive or the opposite: if it's the first time since you've been on the Farm when you actually feel alive.

"I see the look on your face, pet." -- says the woman -- "You don't need to be afraid. I reckon you are confused about what is going on".

You slowly nod.

"You are my property for tonight" - she pauses, sees your stunned expression, and continues -- "I know, it's not something you were prepared for. Let's just say the blood rations they give us don't satisfy all of our needs, so sometimes we need to get around the legal procedures..."

She takes a step towards you and then another. Now she's just an inch away from you; her hair smells like flowers, but you can't recognize what kind; you haven't seen a flower for too long. She eyes you up and down, the half-smile never leaving her face. As she rings around you, you feel her breasts delicately brushing your arm. Finally, she stands right behind you, pressing her body against yours. You feel her index finger stroking your neck, followed by a gentle nuzzle. You're still stiff; when she places her hand on your shoulders and gently squeezes them, they feel like made of stone. She whispers to your ear, telling you to relax, and momentarily all of your body seems lighter, and your mind goes blank. The woman licks your neck playfully and chuckles.

"That is much better, isn't it?"

She proceeds to bury her face in your hair, her hands going slowly down your chest, which is now moving up and down as you breathe heavily.

"They may have fed you with supplements and bathed you" -- she whispers -- "But the most important preparation is up to me, I guess. I can't have you so stiff and stressed out when I feed on you".

You're surprised how the words "feed on you" don't even impress you a little. All you feel is relaxation and strange warmth inside of you. Eventually, a word to describe it comes to your mind: pleasure. Something you forgot you could experience is now engulfing you, making you melt right into the mysterious vampire's arms.

The woman grinds against your buttocks, her soft lips kissing you on the neck, her hands moving down and down until they reach your pants and slide inside. The way she then uses her fingers makes you whimper quietly. Upon hearing you, she chuckles and turns up the tempo. Pleasure grows into exaltation; you moan louder and more confidently. Her fingers and her lips are now all of your world. There's no Life Farm, no vampire guards, no fellow livestock you never shared a word with. The only reason for your existence, the only thought in your head, is being hers. She chuckles once more.

"I think you're ready." -- she says.

You're so overwhelmed with new waves of pleasure that even the fangs biting into your flesh and blood leaving your body feel delightful. You hear your mistress slurp and moan with satisfaction, but the sounds become more distant and your vision blurry. You moan one more time, and then, for a short instant, your mind gets clear again. But it's such an ethereal moment that you have time for just one thought before sliding into darkness, and the thought is:

"I can feel".