All Comments on 'The Life of a CEO's Wife Ch. 01'

by Long_live_the_king

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Rossieno1Rossieno16 months ago

Very good start. It will be exciting to read about the continuation.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle6 months ago

This was insulting to your readers.

The women could cheat without even a shred of guilt, the husbands were all secretly turned on. It was boring. There was zero challenge and it just begs the question: if a woman can have an affair and not feel guilty, why is she married?

If you’re that apathetic about your husband, just get a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

it was great i really liked it until the last page but it did not ruin anything that came prior

furlovingchloefurlovingchloe6 months ago

Quite hot, looking forward to the next part. Interacial storys seem to be lacking imagination at the mo, so its nice to find a 'jucy one'

MrWilburMrWilbur6 months ago

Good start to what should be a great story. Write On!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Depraved after the first page.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

another cuck born

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story is seriously in need of a proofread. There are more errors than I can count. Who is Lauren?

Long_live_the_kingLong_live_the_king6 months agoAuthor

Comment from the author in reply to mistakenly calling Janet as Lauren in one paragraph. I can only apologize for my mistake however in my defense this is my actual name Lauren. Maybe I got carried away when writing thinking / dreaming it was my boss fucking me!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My wife found your story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. My wife’s eyes always light up when she finds a story about a wife fucking her husband’s boss, and it’s always hotter if the boss is black!

The sex scene with the wife was exciting because he was also talking to her husband who was on company business in Germany. I’ve been sent on a number of foreign assignments so my bosses could enjoy my wife’s pussy. In certain companies that is almost a prerequisite for promotions. My wife always enjoys putting out for them, so its all good. She believes the Alpha male should get the pussy even if she is married!

Nice story!

RanDog025RanDog0255 months ago

I didn't like it at all. Seems the more bizarre, the more people like it proving how fucked up people are that frequent this site, lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous