The Life of a Good Girl Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------

Karina lounged sleepily on the white fur-sheeted bed, her eyes closed. Every so often, she shifted around to let her legs brush the covers, even the light touch of fabric on her skin making her breath hitch in her throat.

Her hands were clasped over her chest, resting in her cleavage, which was completely bared by her one-piece, bright red halter dress. The fine silk garment left her shoulders and legs totally bare, with only a low-cut red lace bra supporting the swelling weights on her chest, along with a matching pair of panties.

After exiting the capsule -- or more precisely, being extracted -- she could barely remember a thing. Her thoughts were not murky or cloudy anymore, however, even though the pleasant heat of the Lexia still running in her system was very much there. They were almost laser-focused, with no room for anything else.

When she at last heard the telltale 'click' of the bedroom doors opening, Karina's eyes shot open and her heart began beating rapidly.

Then the footsteps came in. Soft, but just audible enough to hear. Without any conscious thought on her part, her face assumed a bright, cheerful smile. She shifted in place, unlacing her hands from over her chest, and propped herself up into a sitting position.

The instant she saw the blonde head of hair just above those perfect blue eyes standing in the doorway, she held her hands back over her chest, and sucked in a deep, shivering breath of excitement.

"Hel... Hello, Master..." she murmured slowly, sincerely.

----------

In that moment, staring straight ahead at Karina's kneeling, subservient form, Cavreal realized that the concept of total victory was something he wasn't all that familiar with. He was so used to making intermediate steps, in orbiting around larger problems; and he was ruthlessly, incredibly efficient at it. With how busy he was managing his growing biotech empire, sometimes he just didn't have the luxury of sitting back and purely enjoying the fruits of his labors.

And what fruits they were.

He strode into the room with purpose and poise. On the way, he roamed his hands over his chest to unfasten his vest; he wouldn't be needing it, or anything else, for a good long while. He shucked the flimsy thing off with a quiet flop onto the carpet a moment before he reached the foot of the bed.

His lips swept wide in a long, hungry smile, matched by the subtle creasing of his eyes focused down on the girl's body. Without wasting a minute, he gently yet firmly grabbed her hands to push them aside, revealing the barely-held glory of her bra-clad chest. He palmed the underside of each, then rolled his touch up across her nipples, and gave each breast a hard squeeze.

Unable to help himself, Cavreal let out a rumbling, husky purr from deep in his throat. The shape, the texture, the firmness; all were simply divine. "Hello, Karina... my dear Queen..." he muttered in a dark, yet loving voice. "You look positively radiant, my dear. I'm so glad we could get you out of those silly school clothes. You deserve so much better."

He raised one hand up to slide up past her collarbone, and tenderly cupped her chin with his fingers. Cavreal leaned in close, pouring his gaze directly into her eyes. "Yes... you'll be the first piece in my new empire... and such a fine way to start a kingdom..."

----------

Karina leaned into the palm like a cat being scritched. Her eyes went half-lidded amid the wave of tender affection spilling down from his own. She loved to be touched. She craved to be adored.

The fact that she'd made him happy with her dress lit her face with a fulfilling thrill, bringing a bright twinkle to her eyes and a warm blush to her cheeks. She wondered vaguely if he liked feeling her warmth, which was why he touched her with such a smile of love. Karina was feeling warm all over, too. She'd have to make sure he could feel it all tonight.

"Thank you, Master..." she said breathlessly, transfixed by his entrancing eyes.

However, buried somewhere in her deep consciousness, she could feel odd, old thoughts pounding fruitlessly at the wall of warmth and love that had formed a straight line through her defenseless mind. Something about books, something about school... a library... but did it really matter anymore? The only 'school' she knew of was the capsule, which had taught her many things, but first and foremost of them being the Truth -- that she was born and gifted to serve Master. Karina only vaguely remembered enough to know that she'd been changed; taken from the life of a Bad Girl, and brought back into the wholesome, fulfilling life of a Good Girl. If there was one thing she knew, it was that she didn't want to go back. Were these thoughts... dangerous?

"... M-Master," she started, a little shaky at first from her breath hitching over him cupping her chin so well. "Why do I... feel these weird thoughts, when... I, I, mmm..." Her eyes slid closed, and she leaned back into his palm, rubbing lovingly over her scalp. "Books... somf... I, don, mmm..."

----------

Her mind was something to behold; even after all this time, it still had a fragment of her old life inside of it. The pod could only hold back so much of her brain, and had to use a small base of it to transform her, after all. Thus came the new life, where her mind was constantly told that books, study, and those sorts of things were 'Bad'. She was a 'bad girl' who had been trying to study, research, and learn, when in reality she was supposed to be a 'good' girl; a woman meant to please and serve her master -- her King. She was meant to please him, her body built for the sole purpose of his amusement, and to feel the sheer pleasure of being used by him at his whim.

"Those thoughts," he explained as he caressed her cheeks, idly playing with a stray lock of her lustrous blonde hair, "those thoughts are simply your past. It's natural to think about the past, about all the mistakes we've made. But now, you're a good girl... and you should focus on what you'll be doing from this day onward."

To illustrate the point, Cavreal suddenly snaked the last of his hands still groping her breasts around to the back of Karina's head, and pulled her into a lusty kiss. His tongue pierced straight through her lips with contemptuous ease, bringing with it the sweet, sensuous flavor of her mouth.

----------

Karina's world exploded in brilliant, all-consuming ecstasy when her master's lips met hers. "Ah-hmp--!" she moaned out, before nothing but pleasant whimpers left her throat. "Nn...! mm, mmm..." Her eyes first widened, then rapidly lidded again, amidst a firestorm of blushing that turned her cheeks scarlet.

It was one thing to imagine it through the extensive reprogramming she had undergone; it was another entirely for him to actually show her such love, to acknowledge her and be happy with her.

Karina responded eagerly, yet let him take the lead, keeping her head slightly lower than his in a gesture of submission. Rather than move her tongue, she gently rolled her whole mouth around his, and welcomed his fierce kiss by meeting her master's lips fully with her own. She used her voice like she'd been taught in the capsule by humming and purring around him, hoping the soft vibrations running through his tongue would make him even happier with her.

Then, as though remembering some off-key memory, she moved her arm upwards, laying it partially like a bar across the length of the one so gently stroking her face. Her fingers wrapped around his wrist and forearm, and she rubbed her silky skin up and down across his, at the same time tenderly pressing his palm into her blazing warm chin and cheeks.

Her nipples quickly hardened during the kiss, poking out into the silken sheath of her bra. The girl's dress was cut so that it perfectly framed her vast, soft breasts, leaving her cleavage totally open, while also making it look like the bra, being the same shade of vibrant red, was part of the thin halter clasped around her neck.

Karina took in the scent of the man kissing her with every breath, allowing his dominant male pheromones to seep into her vulnerable young mind, imprinting on her the immutable truth that this was her master.

Her eyes fluttered closed. All other thoughts receded behind the compartmentalized walls of her reprogrammed brain. Pressed up against her master, serving him with her tongue like this, she was fulfilled. She didn't need anything else. Didn't need to think anything else.

----------

He'd finally won. The long hours pouring over research notes, calculating dosages, designing the complex delivery systems and brainwashing applications; all of it coalesced in the perfect form of this girl, still a tender young eighteen years old, a total subservient to his will.

Cavreal pressed in even further, fully melting into the kiss with a simmering, earnest ferocity. He pushed her lips aside as easy as opening a door. He could taste the lingering hints of the nutrient solution she'd been fed while in the tank. The faintly salty tang of her saliva. And more importantly, the wet carpet of flesh that was her tongue. His breath blew heavily through their shared contact, blowing hot all the way to the back of her throat.

The passion with which Karina responded to the kiss, the proactiveness with which she followed his lead and even rasping her arm against his to guide his probing fingers over her face... all of it was like pure, beautiful music to the heart of the rightful King. He led the girl on eagerly, relishing the sight of her cheeks flushing so red, just like the shade of her beautiful dress.

He quickly came to a decision, letting her keep her hands where they were, but moving his down and away to once again seize hold of her tits -- only this time, his fingers slipped right through her open cleavage and splashed onto the full swell of each beneath her bra.

"Hrrngh..." he growled in hunger; yes, this was what he'd been waiting for. A full taste of the body that was meant for him, and only for him.

----------

Karina's breath hitched, huffed, and came out in the occasional squeak of delight under the firm touch of her master's fingers. She felt her senses narrow down around the ten points of contact kneading her supple breasts, and her own heartbeat respond by subtly quickening, thrumming beneath his palms.

Emboldened by his encouragement, she moved her free hand to snake around the back of his head, splaying her fingers wide over his scalp and gently kneading the tight clusters of nerves she knew lay just below the skin. Her eyes were still closed, only fluttering open a crack to sneak a peek at her master's warm, dominating gaze every several seconds.

Karina continued to melt beneath his kiss and the force of his tongue, breathing out hotly into their joined mouths. She began to twirl her own tongue lazily around his, both to stimulate and to give him a tempting target to push and pin down during the passionate kiss.

While she had sat up on her legs for most of the exchange, it was now becoming too tempting to rise up on her knees and melt further into his touch, which she did not want; it wouldn't do to try and go higher than her master, after all. So she spread her shivering, bare legs out sideways over the sheets, letting her midriff sink down in between. The hem of her dress bunched up over her hips and down her rear, but every so often, her master's touching would make it crease and ride up again, sometimes exposing a flash of her delicate red panties underneath.

----------

The kiss lasted seemingly forever, their tongues dancing around each other, the sensation of heavy breaths tickling the back of his mouth. His gaze bored into her fluttering, nearly-closed eyes, so filled with innocent confusion and curiosity, knowing this was likely her first real time with a man. Though Cavreal was far from any normal man.

With a heavy, almost feral growl of dominance, he pulled free of the kiss. Free saliva leaked down from each of their mouths, splattering on the front of Karina's dress and across her breasts. "Hah..." he panted, but just for a moment to catch his breath. "You're... amazing, my dear. And so wonderfully obedient... not even resisting at all."

But then, she really hadn't before, either, even before she'd been brainwashed. It was why he'd started with a girl whose mind was naturally geared towards submission from the start.

"I think..." he gave each of her breasts a final tug, then slid his hands out of her bra, "...I'd like to see you out of all of this, now, dear." His tone bore a sharp note of command at the word 'now'. He drew himself back a step to give her room to be creative, knowing full well she'd find ways to please him no matter what. It was what she was made to do.

Of course, he wasn't entirely idle, either. With his hands now free, and sparking with the remembered warmth of Karina's naked skin, he set to work on himself. Up and away went his shirt, coming off button by button, flap by flap. The clinking of his belt soon after signified the undoing of his pants.

----------

Karina felt her head loll back as the kiss broke, and nearly panicked as she realized how close she'd come to falling over. Any inner penitence she felt was swiftly blown away by the Voice, sinking its silky smooth tendrils deep into her head.

"O-Of course, Master!" she cooed happily, letting her eyes at last slide open with the powerful jolt of that single command.

She rose off the bed with ease, coming to stand before him, with her dress thoroughly mussed and creased by his touch. The thought that he wanted to see her, wanted to admire her beauty, sent a fresh wave of warm thrills cascading down her spine and brought a deep smile to her eyes. She brought her hands up to the first tiny ring holding the A-neck part of the halter together above her chest, and swiftly unclasped it. The tight, silken fabric fell away from her chest, and hung off her shoulders. Then she ran her fingers sensually over behind her neck, dipped her head low as if in a bow to him, and undid the other ring, letting the dress fall away from her arms.

With a twinkle of shy innocence in her cheeks, Karina did a slow twirl, moving her hips in a smooth circle. Her hands were already traveling down across the curves of her chest, fiddling with the ribbon and sash around her belly. One strip fell away... then two... and the knot came apart, as did her dress. The scarlet halter fell completely down her legs, pooling at her bare feet. She looked back, gazing sidelong at her master; and nearly stopped what she was doing in wide-eyed, blushing surprise. His chest was immaculate, well-carved, and immensely powerful. The incredible smell of his hormones was seeping into her as he removed his own clothes, making her even hotter, and left her knees feeling weak.

She was blushing, and whimpering with need, throughout the rest of her strip. She turned back to face him before she fully undid her bra, smooshing her chest up between her palms in tight, soft ovals. Then she peeled away the flimsy garment, and tossed it away, letting her proud young breasts swing and bounce back into place, their nipples hard and sticking out towards her master. Karina finished by hooking her fingers on either side of her panties, and wiggled her hips to get them down and off; but midway, the overwhelming nature of his burning gaze made her knees too weak, and she plunged down onto the carpet before him, fully naked and exposed.

----------

Cavreal smirked at the strip-show, and all without him even explicitly ordering it. He preferred his charges to have a certain degree of independence; just enough to pleasantly surprise him, but not nearly enough to let them question the letter of his orders. There wasn't an ounce of hesitation in Karina's slow, spiraling motions, even when she knew she was willingly making herself so exquisitely vulnerable.

As for himself, he didn't hesitate, either, anxious as he was to get started. There was no need to prolong the removal of his trousers, shoes and socks; maybe someday later, and there'd be many, many days like this to come, he could have her 'unwrap' him like a present meant just for her. Later.

The last of his clothes soon came off, and his cock, long, full and softly throbbing, bobbed free into open air. A contented grunt rolled out of his throat; he'd gotten himself worked up feeling her tits, and it was great to finally let himself go.

There was something primally satisfying about the simple act of looking down on someone, like a hot, electric thrill sparking through his body. It was even better when they were on their knees, willing, and fully aware of what was happening. He supposed, to take a slightly philosophical look on it, that was because that like Karina, he too was exactly where he deserved to be; a strong, powerful alpha male, in complete dominance over a weak, subservient female. He may not have had the hypersensitive awareness to pheromones that Karina now had, but he didn't need that to appreciate the beauty and glory of Karina's fully naked form beneath him, and the way her back bent slightly forward under the weight of her own flesh bouncing freely upon her chest.

"You know what to do," he muttered liltingly. His cock was at full mast, now, sticking out with its tip like a third eye gazing at his soon-to-be conquest. "Show me what you've learned, slut."

----------

Karina finished slipping her panties off her feet with one hand, while her other laid like a bar underneath the swell of her exposed breasts, pushing them up just slightly like she was offering them on a shelf for him to sample. Her toes clenched in excitement as he instead finished his own stripping, taking off his socks, then dealing slowly with his pants.

She felt the word 'slut' ring in her mind like a heavenly bell; maybe the old her would have cringed, but that part of her was locked away now, leaving Karina's lips to peel back in a cute little grin, as though it was a term of honor for her.

The second Cavreal freed his cock, Karina quietly gasped in a mix of awe, lust, and a faint undercurrent of uncertainty at how big it really was. And how perfectly formed; there wasn't a vein out of place, or a wrinkle lining the skin around his hard, bobbing shaft. His balls dangled below, heavy with what she knew was cum. This close, she could practically feel the heat radiating off the entire thing, like it was a volcano set to erupt at any moment. While she had never truly seen a real one outside of the re-education videos in the capsule, it still awakened something primal, something deep and needy inside her.

Karina didn't even bother to look up. She knew all she needed to know.

She lifted up both of her hands -- they were shaking like leaves already -- and laid the heel of each palm against her chin, as though she were trying to cover her mouth. Instead, she let out a warm helping of saliva from within, knowing it was a mingled mix of both hers and his from their lusty kiss earlier. Karina closed the short distance between them by crawling forward eagerly on her knees, gripped his hard, warm cock in her lubricated fingers, and glided down his length all the way to the base.

It was like dipping her hands in a fire. The first touch made her fingers twitch, but they flinched towards him instead, subtly tightening her grip for a mere moment -- but it was enough to get a good feel for the incredible hardness, the raw power of his cock. Next to this, she was nothing. This was what she was meant to serve. Seeing it now in the flesh, everything she'd been taught in the capsule made sense. How could she have ever been so blind, before? How did she live, being a Bad Girl, not understanding what it was to offer herself freely up to someone so worthy?