The Life of a Good Girl Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, she forced her eyes back open, and turned the pleased crooning in her throat into words. "Please, master," she began, just barely keeping her voice steady in the raging ocean of dominant energy in which she was immersed. It was rough seas, though, especially with his merciless teasing near the burning heat of her pussy. "Please fuck me... ah, ahm, I'm... mmm, nn, a slave to my flesh, which belongs to you. T-Take me... take me, please, I want it, nn-mmph!" She didn't even care that he might get her pregnant. Or that she was signing off her freedom to him forever. All she worried about was that he might not pump her full of cum and make her his. She couldn't bear it.

Through her euphoric smile and blissful moans, Karina had just enough presence of mind to knead the naked flesh of her breasts with one hand, while reaching her other down to where she was connected between her legs to the broad-chested, sweaty, grunting form of her master powering into her from above.

But Karina quickly started to get a little worried, right as she felt herself approaching the edge of orgasm, as she realized that her master might not like if she came before he said so.

----------

The writhing and bucking form beneath him was a work of art; he could picture taking a photo of such a sight, of the woman beneath him, hips jutting upward and chest heaving with a loud, passionate moan escaping her. Such a photo alone would make him millions, an artist making a rendition of her eyes full of fulfillment, her lips slightly parted and pouted with a heated gasp, her hands clinging along the toned forearms as she rose to meet his thrusts, and he'd make even more. Such was the moment as he enjoyed her body, the Lexia that was now a part of her body, soaked into every cell of her being, making her that much more sensitive.

"Good girls don't hold back," he spoke to her gently. "Cum as much as you want, scream my name as you beg for more Karina." His word was law; the pod above all the perverted ways it molded her body, would mold her mind the most. His word was akin to a command given to a genie. She was hung on his every word, and her only mission in life was to use her pussy, her ass, her tits, her mouth, her hands, her entire body to please him how he saw fit. He could tell she was wanting to play the good little submissive, but he wanted the insatiable slut tonight.

His hips continued to rock into her frame, the sounds of his thick shaft pushing forth, jutting up against her womb as it descended to accept him. His shaft throbbed hotly, the sound of it scraping against the walls of her pussy as her fluids would stain his sheets, and his body with her lust. Each thrust got that much easier, the sounds of 'slap slap slap' making sweet music inside the confines of his room, their world slowly shrinking down to that bed, where he'd let his hands grab onto her chest, squeezing at it hard while he thrust. They felt soft, her heart beating in her chest as he'd finger her nipples, rolling them and stimulating her body in every way possible.

----------

Karina had been taught that her breasts were a particularly soft spot; in more ways than one. Constant treatment through Lexia to heighten her sense of pleasure, plus hours upon hours of training in the capsule, left those heavy tits of hers raw, and fabulously receptive to touch. But the touch of a machine in no way compared to the bare, warm feeling of her master's hands gripping them tightly. She moaned out in quiet rapture at the handling, focusing intently on that touch. His hands had purpose behind them. A purpose being satisfied deep in the folds of her pussy as well.

"Mas-... it's... I ... I'M!!"

Karina broke off in an abrupt scream, and slammed her eyes shut. A violent and powerful wave of pure ecstasy crested deep within her body, followed by another, and another, like a geyser of bliss erupting in rapid succession to drown her senses in agonizing, beautiful, nerve-wracking pleasure.

Instantly, the girl knew this was different. She'd had orgasms before, of course, but nowhere near this intense. Every raw, wild stab of pleasure was followed by a wash of tingling, incredibly warm sensation striking freely through every inch of her naked flesh, leaving her almost totally limp, collapsed into a squeezing heap of womanflesh that moaned and cried out for the man so passionately fucking her pussy.

"Mmmfh! Mm... ahm..." she cried out quietly when her first orgasm finally subsided, her voice all but lost, and that was only when she had one. Correction: when her master let her have one. What shreds of will or self-control Karina had left collapsed under the unending pleasure lavished on her tender and innocent young body.

Yet, even as her belly fell into a deep, smoldering warmth, fresh lightning bolts of stimulation in her pussy from the thick cock gripped and squeezed her mind into mush. Her overactive hormones, combined with the skin-tingling drugs, had already taken over her naked, helplessly squeezing form. Karina knew what the deep, gentle pressure pushing on her belly meant. His cock had reached the end, and was spreading her womb open, the tip poking in with each thrust. Her deep blue eyes blinked and fluttered regularly, running from expressions of surprised ecstasy, to looks of thoughtless devotion and silent begging for him to plant his seed within her.

Then the crown of his member struck a particularly dense forest of nerves centered on the roof of her canal, and she screamed again, tipping over the edge into a fresh orgasm. Another blank, white-hot bolt of nothingness, and another explosion of burning ecstasy ripped through Karina's body.

By now, her breath was spent, her throat so raw that even though she tried to scream, the intensity of the pleasure broke the sound before it could escape, and all she could manage was a series of gasping, barely audible squeals. It was several long seconds before the burn finally began to subside, leaving only warm, stone-heavy satisfaction in its wake. She was a fertile garden basking in the warm sunlight of her master, her heart ready—nay, eager—to be molded and shaped, to never want for anything but the pleasure and favor only he could give her.

----------

He watched her cum; her body shuddered as her eyes seemingly shut down along with the rest of her higher brain functions. Her body was focused only on the sheer pleasure of her body being claimed, with her pussy clamping down as a rush of her hot nectar coated him in her desire, her body responding to its new master eagerly with loving squeezes and clenches.

Cavreal allowed for the pleasure to wash through her, her body alight like it was on fire, the constant intense heat flooding every nerve ending as his own shaft pushed in deep and let her feel the taste and heat of her master's cum pumping and filing into her pussy. Her womb would feel cooler by comparison, the sheer thick seed pumping and nesting deep into her cervix, her body feeling at its most feminine and fulfilled by his seed pumping into her.

The night would roll on in similar fashion; her body was not given much time to rest, as his lust was insatiable and never-ending. The room was filled with her moans, the sheets so wet with fluids that by the end of the night they would be positively soaked through. Her body would understand the pleasure of his cock in every form, and her service would be put under the test as he'd bring her to the brink of sexual exhaustion, her pussy dripping with his cum along with her other holes, with her body having a fine sheen of sweat and his cum as he'd mark her every inch.

(~ Later... ~)

When it was finally over, she was left to lay, exhausted, atop his bed. Cavreal stood at the window of his room, still naked, watching the evening turn to night with stars glittering in the sky.

----------

Karina basked in the harmony of flesh, without a single errant thought of uncertainty in her willing, empty mind. Her few days of constant conditioning had awakened some of her basest impulses: The desire to be safe, well-fed, and to breed with a big, strong man. One she only now deserved after being shown the truth behind her eighteen years of life. After all, she was just a weak, malleable girl, destined from birth to be a prize for the pleasure of well-deserving men like Master.

So it was with a deep, soulful cry of bliss into his mouth that she came yet again, her tired muscles squeezing and stretching in orgasm around his powerful shaft. Her pussy screamed in pleasure with every thrust. At some point, Karina's legs began to slip down her master's back, but she barely noticed her own feeble attempts to maintain her weakening grip. Not that it mattered, as he simply gripped her soft butt with both hands, eliciting a sharp, delighted croon from her throat, and continued savagely taking what was his, forcing his throbbing cock through her pussy in rhythmic, wet slap-slap-slap sounds.

Meaningless seconds passed in burning ecstasy, until finally, he pulled her tightly against his balls, and began to cum like a volcano, deep inside her unprotected womb. Karina jerked and shook in time with the twitching, pulsing meat buried up to the hilt inside her, each throb filling her belly with a deep, growing warmth. Karina didn't even blush. She couldn't, not when her blood supply was concentrated somewhere much lower than her cheeks. The 'butterflies-in-her-stomach' sensation of excitement took on a whole new meaning now that his seed was nestled in the warm cradle of her womb.

Karina's smile grew, and the feeling of that cum settling in her belly, with the promise of much more, filled her with happiness. The girl loved her new place, and her master loved his pet. She would never be alone again.

Several hours of the night passed, just like this. Through it all, Karina never wavered, nor begged for a break. Cavreal would have her as long as he desired, and that was enough for her. Still, when he finally pumped his last into her willing body, she couldn't help but notice the conspicuous absence of the man she served on the bed with her. Slowly, coming back from the tip of dreamless sleep, she opened her eyes to see Master gazing out the window.

"Nn..." With a weary smile, Karina quietly rose, and came to a sitting position at the edge of the bed. "Master?" she asked. "What are you thinking about?"

----------

In truth, there was a long thought going through his mind at the moment she rose from her sleep, her dream snapped with a simple question towards him. The myriad of thoughts running through his head as she spoke were mostly about what the next steps were. His pod was merely a proof of concept; a way to see if it was indeed possible to overwrite one completely and transform them. Clearly it was, given the sight of her body, her beautiful skin stained with his seed, sheened with sweat. The obedience in her every word, her eyes dripping with affection, this all was possible. But now it was time to move to the next 'phase' of his plan. After all, he had the ability to change the world now, and he intended on using his power just as he should.

"I'm thinking about opening a school," he pondered aloud to his slave, his mind already crunching the logistical numbers. "A school to change bad girls into good girls..."