The Life of a Good Girl Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her inner slut promptly backhanded her philosophical side into submission, shouting at her to shut up and get to work. With the wild-eyed look of one who was about to dive into something dangerous, Karina plunged her mouth around the head of his cock. The sudden, alien texture of his soft head made her lips purse tightly, and she drew her tongue in on reflex, but her head kept moving forward and making the belly of his cock slide over her tongue... until it stopped.

She had a moment to appreciate the explosion of flavor that splashed onto her taste buds. It was salty, savory, and dripping with masculine hormones; enough to make her eyes roll up in her head for a moment, and her throat to let out a deep, soulful moan of contentment. It was then she noticed that the head had stopped at the back of her throat, letting her hum pass straight through the rod of flesh piercing into her body.

Some part of her realized that this wouldn't be so easy if the pod had not specifically trained her brain to remove her gag reflex, thus allowing her to deepthroat him as much as she wanted without any real pain or discomfort.

----------

Cavreal waited patiently for her to come around. After all, he'd had dreams about that pretty, innocent face. How he'd wanted to see her just like this, kneeling before him as was her place, so earnestly sucking him off. But it was more than that. Far beyond the raw bliss of taking what was his, there was a certain perverse altruism in taking the girl away from her old life, and showing her a better way.

And how earnest she was being... even the little licks of her tongue against his shaft were enough to make his breaths come in deep and heavy. "That's right..." he murmured, savoring the moment. His hands found her scalp, and began to lovingly palm over it, while his fingers played with her silky tresses of golden blonde hair. "You understand. I took your heart... and I removed everything there that you didn't need. Because this is all you need."

Nothing proved his point of view more than Karina herself. Even formerly unwilling, she was unable to resist even a small dose of the Lexia now freely running through her system, constantly recycled and regenerated through the butterfly hairclip wrapped around her scalp. She was a perfect proof of concept for everything he'd worked so hard to achieve. A happy, perfectly submissive young girl, not a thought of rebellion festering in her reprogrammed mind. He smirked at that last thought; everyone in the scientific and philosophical circles he was a part of that claimed it was impossible to change human nature, while technically correct, always missed the real point -- that that very nature was always there to begin with, and all it took was the right will to coax it out and let it bloom to fruition.

He'd created purity of mind and heart, and singleness of purpose. It was so incredibly, unimpeachably beautiful. And he couldn't wait for everyone to see it that way.

"Now, now..." he cooed lovingly to the girl, "That... that's good... but I want to see you swallow it all, my darling little slut. Be creative, I... hah... we have time." Oh, yes. All the time in the world. The world that would one day be his.

Of course, Cavreal wasn't entirely idle in his enjoyment of her mouth and that sweet little voice humming around him. He slowly, carefully lifted up one leg, balancing on the other so he could bring his bare foot up right between Karina's legs. Soft, yielding skin met the flat of his foot, and it took him a few moments of wandering to locate his prize. He extended his larger toe, and drove the tip right up against the folds of her delicate flower.

----------

Master laid his palms on her head, and she moaned and purred even louder in response. Her tongue pressed against the belly of his shaft like a soft mattress, while her mouth coaxingly wrapped around the edges, relishing in the hot pulses of blood running through his length. He stood full and proud just like a man should, the flared tip of his cock quivering and throbbing with need, even letting out a tiny trickle of pre-cum that had made its way from his saliva-slathered balls.

The musky, salty taste slammed into her senses, making her eyelids droop low, and her voice fall into a deep, sensuous purr. Her hands stayed in place around the base of his cock, where she could feel the gentle throbs that responded to the tender ministrations of her mouth. The girl took a long draw of her tongue up to Cavreal's tip, and then pulled off with a happy smile, looking up into his eyes while giving his balls a gentle tug. She nuzzled her cheeks one by one into his throbbing member, pouting playfully to create smooth channels for his length to rub against.

Karina knew one thing, and that was Master. Everything else, if there even was anything else in her head, was so foggy and impossible to grasp that even thinking about it triggered a sudden wave of pleasant, very deep lethargy deep in her subconscious, as though something was gently pushing her away from the bad thoughts and uncertainty. She was grateful for the warm, comforting nudges, and had learned to accept and surrender to them whenever they came, snuggling in and letting them cover her mind like a blanket. And every surrender added another layer of memory-numbing blankets, until she'd stopped resisting and searching for thoughts altogether, and just let her mind stay in her cocoon and sleep. It was so warm, soft, and comfortable. And so scary and dangerous out there, away from Master.

It was then that she felt the toe brush up against her untouched virgin slit. Karina jolted, her eyes opening wide, and her head tilted up to meet his gaze. Her mouth opened in an attempt at a cry of pleasure, but with his cock plugging her tight throat, all she managed was a rumbling purr.

Her legs parted on instinct, letting a little more air flow across her sweat-pocked skin. A wave of pleasure blossomed from the teasing contact, making her lips close back around her master's cock. Karina redoubled her efforts in sucking and swallowing him all the way down to his balls, now with her eyes gleaming happily up across his broad chest to his face.

The Voice seeped into her open mind like sweet honey, and Karina, unable to speak around her master's cock, bobbed her head and gave an affirmative purr. She loved being called 'slut'. It kept her where she felt she belonged now, naked and vulnerable to all her master's desires, because he always knew best.

Dutifully, Karina ceased swallowing the crown of his cock, and settled for letting it rest on the bed of her tongue, while her fingers cupped and slowly massaged his hefty balls. She used the chance to catch her breath -- and inhale even more of his powerful pheromones, which resonated with the Lexia still coursing through her veins, simultaneously building her warm feeling of excitement while tempering it with the knowledge that this was all in service to her master. She was a young, ripe fruit, ready to be picked and savored at will.

Karina let her eyes droop shut, and fell back into twitching and moaning, especially once his toes slipped past her virgin folds and caressed her sensitive inner walls. She clenched her hips around that delicious point of contact, and lowered her knees down, guiding him a little further inside her. One of his toenails grazed a particularly sensitive root cluster of nerves near her clit then, and she stiffened, moaning out helplessly around the thick, twitching member stuffing her plushy soft lips. Using her tongue, she skillfully guided his cock around her mouth, gently and carefully teasing his folds with her teeth. The head poked into the side of her cheeks, making them puff up on one side, then the other, like she was a squirrel storing nuts.

----------

He watched the show with rapt, attentive eyes. She knew what he wanted; the programs in the pod made clear what 'see her swallow' meant. All he had to do was handle the act of cumming inside a young, defenseless girl. His slut. His toy. His pet. Yes. A pet that would always be loyal to him, that he could curl up in bed with every night, and have her gently suck him off just like this.

And how. Karina took to her training like a fish to water. She knew just where to lick, how to stroke him; he never had to utter more than 'good girl' or 'just like that' the whole time. It was like being engulfed by a soft, warm pillow.

He didn't want to admit it, but he found it hard to continue stroking her folds with his foot while she was doing so well. With a hint of regret in his voice, he returned that leg to the floor, and settled for nudging it up against the smooth column of her leg.

It didn't take long for her to get him to the edge. Cavreal didn't moan; such a thing was reserved for the weaker of the two sexes, as proven by the girl beneath him. No, he growled in near-feral dominance when his cock reached its peak, and his balls emptied themselves onto Karina's waiting tongue.

His hands squeezed tight around her head. A heavy groan of pure, masculine contentment rolled out from his throat, right in time for the first blast of cum to eject into her mouth. Nothing he'd ever felt even came close to seeing Karina reach perfection at the tip of his pulsing cock.

----------

Her throat muscles contracted around his cock, squeezing and tugging the folds down, as though she was milking him for his cum. She kept doing this over and over again, rolling her head in slow, deliberate circles against his crotch, swallowing at the climax of each circular motion to rub and squeeze and tighten against him. His cock pulsed hotly against her tongue, wrapped lovingly around the underside. The blunt sides of her teeth rubbed up against him with each motion, back and forth, baaaack and forth, swallow and tug... baaack and forth, swallow and tug, baaaack and forth. The heavy weight of his balls pressed against her chin, with the promise of cum eager to spill into a welcoming mouth.

She shivered in bliss, her eyes shut tight, reveling in every voluminous pulse that sprayed her throat -- and using all her self-control not to swallow any of it. It was torture. The taste was salty and savory, the overpowering musk of his cum making her dizzy with lust. Pressed up to the base of his cock by his hands, she felt every twitch, each clench of his cock that pumped rich, moist cum through her willing lips. She kept her throat tight, even as the viscous pool of delicious cum practically begged the pleasure-drunk girl to suck it all down. She actually had to tilt her head up so it wouldn't leak out from her lips, and use her tongue to lick over his pulsing crown, guiding it around to fill her cheeks and cover her teeth and gums. This gave her the perfect angle, and excuse, to open her lips like a cup, and let her master see her cum-filled mouth while his cock spent itself on a few final throbs against her tongue.

The creamy white stuff had covered his tip and a ways up from that, leaving a musky-smelling pool nestled in her mouth, with her tongue peeking out around the edges like some kind of tentacle. Then, her eyes, her beautiful blue eyes, opened slowly to favor him with a smoky, longing stare, as she waited for the word.

----------

Cavreal waited patiently for it to end, growling powerfully and clutching at the girl's head all the while. Only when the heavy throbs in his member died down to mere twitches did he let up even a little. Cavreal didn't even feel tired after it was all done; instead, he felt energized.

He watched Karina slowly pull back, and grinned when she showed him what she'd done. Everything he'd just poured into her lay resplendent all over her mouth. And oh, did she look happy as a cat with a bowl full of cream. Cavreal chuckled good-naturedly, and idly scritched her scalp just behind the ear with either hand. "You can swallow now, Karina," he murmured softly.

He decided to use her name this time; it was a reward for such an act of submission. There was, after all, no need to fear her remembering anything about who she was anymore. Because this was who she was now.

----------

Karina heard the Voice come again, telling her it was okay. Her valiant concentration collapsed, and her screwed-up features softened into a grateful smile. Simultaneously, she closed her lips once more around his slowly flattening cock, using it as a seal, and then she swallowed the most memorable swallow in her life.

The mass of sticky cum rolled back into her open throat, and slid down with ease. Karina felt the warmth of it in her chest on its way to her stomach. With the few remnants that had stuck to her tongue and the corners of her mouth, Karina rolled them around in her own saliva, savoring the flavor and her master's rich, powerful musk. She bore down once more all the way to his base, and sucked on his cock like a straw as she pulled back, coaxing whatever dregs he had left from his still-twitching balls to join in her wet mouth.

She pulled off with a pop, letting his cock rest on her chin, then closed her eyes, tilted her head back, and let him see her neck pulse and clench as she swallowed the last bits down. It was the most divine treat she'd ever had in her young life. Raw, powerful, and straight from the source. Karina smiled peacefully up at her master, and nuzzled her cheek against his cock.

"Thank you..." she said slowly, her voice quivering in happiness. "Master... I feel so... complete. Whole. Thank you for turning me from a girl, into your slut..." Dimly, she was aware that she was mostly repeating the brainwashing she'd gone through in the capsule, but she hoped that the fact that she truly believed it would please him.

----------

Exquisite was the only word to describe it -- the sight of Karina's mouth closing, then her neck pulsing once, twice, carrying his savory white nectar down her throat to end deep in her stomach. There it was. Everything he could have hoped for, exemplified in that single act. The fulfillment of having brought Karina to her knees. In dominating her mind to serve him with her body.

Cavreal grinned.

One thing was certain. Nothing stood in his way anymore. Cavreal owned her. And now he had the means to do this indefinitely. To any girl he chose. Maybe he was on a bit of a power trip at the moment, but he knew he could be forgiven for that.

He slowly released hold of Karina's scalp, longingly dragging his palms down the side of her face.

"Get on the bed," he ordered in a low, sensuous voice. "Spread your legs wide."

----------

The girl-turned-slut leaned away from her master's legs, making no attempt to hide her wide-eyed, blushing excitement. Karina fell back onto her rump, then turned around towards the bed. Her hands slipped away from his cock, already hardening erect all over again, despite the fact that he'd just cum; Master was so strong and virile! It was only his right to have her, she thought. That was the Truth.

Deftly, Karina crawled up the side and onto the soft mattress, pulling her legs up with her. The unbearably strong and potent smell of her master's musk, combined with the remembered taste of his cum, made her whimper with need.

She sat perkily on the edge of the bed, and opened her legs, then bent them sideways, presenting her vulnerable naked body to him. It was almost all she could do at that point, as her limbs started to feel weak, unable to do much more than writhe into position. Thoughtlessly, she spread the lips of her virgin pussy wide with one hand, and grabbed one of her own breasts firmly with the other, squeezing them together into tight ovals. "Please..." she murmured softly.

----------

Cavreal stepped forward to press both hands fully against her swaying tits, and pushed her back, bearing her down to the bed. He drew his knees up onto the covers, at the same time slipping her hands beneath her frame to lift her up and press her further onto the bed. He seized her hips in a tight grip, and guided the head of his cock into position, ready to enter her missionary-style.

"Just relax, my dear..." he whispered between husky breaths, "I'll take care of you..."

And then he pressed forward, grazing first the outer folds that had only known the end of his toe. All it took was a single thrust, and he was in.

"Ngh..." he grunted aloud; his own cock was still sensitive from having cum just previously, but Karina also surprised him with how warm and tight she really was. Her pussy was already twitching and clenching around him, feeling like a dull hammer blow all over his cock; it felt so good, and hit such a vulnerable part of him that he actually had to grit his teeth and fight back the instinct to pull out. All the conditioning, all the drugs he'd lavished her with had nothing to do with it, either; this was all her. Simple, all-natural Karina.

----------

Karina collapsed under her master's insistent push, more than happy to go limp and let him manhandle her delicate frame. She tried to say something, but all that came out were tiny little whimpers of need, and bliss at being so close to him. It ended all too soon, of course, as the bed was barely a step away. Her legs gave out under his strength, and she fell back, landing with a soft pomf onto the mattress.

The gentle hush of her breath gave way to a deep, husky croon. She gladly let herself be pinned down, reveling in the feel of her master's confident and strong muscles pressing over her bare skin. She was ready. She wanted this so badly. The tickling warmth of his raw, powerful fingers stirring her folds was amazing, still, making Karina almost worried she was too greedy to feel him inside all the way. But need for her master's cock was what 'Good Girls' felt, so she knew she'd be safe. She'd always be safe with master.

Karina gazed up at him with a shy, inviting smile. Lying down like this, she was able to take in the full sight of her master's broad, powerful chest and shoulders, his perfect face and deep blue eyes, and his fully hard cock pointing towards her like a ruler's scepter. Karina opened her legs, and bent them sideways, opening her vulnerable, naked body to him. It was almost all she could do at that point, as her limbs started to feel weak, unable to do much more than writhe into position.

And then came the thrust.

"Haah! Mmnah...!" she cried out, slamming her eyes shut against the red-hot shock of pleasure from so many of her root-like nerves being simultaneously struck by that freight train of throbbing, manly lust. And that was just the first inch. The warm, wet juices of her own arousal clung to the head of his cock, lubricating it, making it easier for him to slide in. Her pussy was a formless abyss of tight, grasping flesh, rhythmically gripping and sliding against him, one moment resisting, the next letting him pass while licking him like a great wet tongue from tip to belly to shaft.

"Hahhn... ahh... mmmah..." she cried out at the crest of every slow thrust that rocked her body. Karina wrapped her slender legs around his back, across a set of strong muscles that made her feel so weak and vulnerable to be beneath him. Which was just as it should be, she knew. He was only taking what was rightfully his, after being so kind as to show her her rightful place in the world. She didn't even care to remember what had come before she'd met Master.