The Light Between the Trees Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I reply.

"What do you think happens after this?"

Fear grips me. It's the way he says it, like he already knows what he's going to do with me.

"I don't know."

"Ah, Raven, you do," he counters, "I told you. I'm going to make you disappear."

I don't speak, remaining silent in the dark. He caresses my cheek and then kisses me again.

"You know what I wanted. I wanted a victim, and you agreed. You've put yourself into a position that there's no escape from, taking each step along the way, knowing how it ends because I told you."

He kisses me again. A cold, tingling dread seizes me and I can feel my heart pounding in my chest.

"You have a deathwish, Raven," he tells me, "You know I can help you with that."

Without warning, he scoops me up in his arms. He's much bigger than me, but even so, he's straining with my weight. I feel a heavy tug on my ankles and the sound of scraping on the wood.

"What are you doing?" I hiss at him, but he ignores me.

I'm carried out through the double doors, out onto the wooden deck. The moon has risen, bathing the scene in a cold, white glow. I can see the boat ramp leading down, but he stands me on the edge of the deck. I look down at my ankles and see a concrete brick. It's tied with rope through the centre hole to my ankles. I need to say something, get my words out, but an awful surge of adrenaline is coursing through me. My breath comes in little shallow gasps. Oh fuck, he's going to do it. He's really fucking going to do it. I draw in enough breath to scream.

Tape goes over my mouth, sealing my lips. I holler as loudly as I can, but it comes out as a grunt. I twist, trying to pull away from him, but he wraps me in a bear hug.

"Careful, you'll go over if you do that. Don't struggle. It's way too late for that."

He turns me around, and I find myself looking out over the lake, my toes on the edge of the decking. Below me, the water is dark.

"The concrete's heavy enough to sink you to the bottom," he whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine, "I picked nylon rope because it doesn't rot."

Both his hands are grasping the rope behind my back, pinning me in place. He pushes forwards, leaning me out slightly over the water. If he releases me, I'll fall.

"I enjoyed our meal," he continues, "The fish was superb. But, it's time to finish tidying up the leftovers."

My hands are clenching into fists, grasping at the air. My heart is hammering.

"You wanted it to happen at the moment of orgasm. It's your choice Raven, you can if you want. I'll wait."

What have I done? He's bound me too tightly. I won't be able to swim, and the block means I can't float. In the night, the water beneath me looks bottomless. All he has to do is let go. The thought occurs to me that my family will never know what happened. My friends will never know. Only Covalent will know the secret of what happened tonight, where I'm left. There's nothing to link me to him, and he'll never say. I look down into the darkness and know, with absolute certainty, that I'll never be found.

I tug against the ropes binding my wrists to my body. Covalent left just enough slack for me to reach my pussy. I touch my folds and discover that I'm sodden, feeling the heat between my legs. I begin to touch myself, even as I feel the tears splashing on my cheeks. Everything I've ever done, every place and every experience, it's all come down to this. I'm building myself up to a catastrophic orgasm with no hope of salvation from my fate.

I want to make it last, to draw it out for as long as I can, knowing that he won't release me until I climax. But, my body betrays me, building up mercilessly to my release. I can't stop myself, I can't slow it down, I can't resist. My fingers work on their own, plunging into my slick entrance feverishly, relentlessly, sealing my fate. In the end, I can only blame myself.

My knees buckle as the orgasm hits me, a tsunami surge that wipes all rational thought as my body shudders and convulses. I feel myself spinning, toppling, and I wait for the inevitable contact of the cold, black water.

Instead, I'm filled in a single, overwhelming thrust, hands wrapped implacably around my thighs as Covalent slams into me like a demon. My orgasm crests again, the blood rushing to my head as he holds me up, bent double over the drop. He is wild, feral, merciless, burying himself completely with each stroke. I contract around him, gripping his shaft, unable to stop. The orgasm rolls on and on, turning to white noise as he uses me.

I feel a surge as he swells deep within me, and then he pulses, emptying his load deep inside my quaking body, twitching violently with his own monumental release. I have done something to him and he doesn't stop, driving into me again and again even though he must be drained by now, prolonging the moment of his own ecstasy for as long as he can before the cadence breaks down. He becomes erratic, and the world flips again.

I'm tumbling, but we're falling backwards, his crotch still pressed powerfully against my bottom, his cock still embedded deep within me, pulsing weakly still, as we sprawl on the ancient wood. I'm utterly spent, a mindless, spasming thing clutched tightly in his arms. We lie together for what feels like eternity.

Eventually, he slides out of me and I feel his hands tugging against the ropes that bind me, loosening their hold. I can feel dampness trickling out of me, and when I look up at him, I can see his naked cock glistening in the moonlight. It's the most beautiful sight, and I burst into tears, utterly overwhelmed by what it means, that he came inside me, that he left a trace. He strips off and offers me a hand, pulling me gently to my feet.

Covalent leads me down the boat ramp and steps out into the water. I follow him, letting him wrap me in his arms, letting him hold me in the water under the glow of the moon. He draws me out further and I go with him, until we have immersed ourselves completely. I cling to him, feeling the coldness of the water and the heat of his skin. I can touch the bottom. He seems to read my mind.

"Yes," he murmurs, "It's only knee-deep at the deck."

I bind myself to him and the emotions hit me, all at once. I begin to howl as the tears flow down my cheeks. It's the first time I've cried since the siege. He holds me in the dark until all I can feel is his body, the warmth of his skin against mine, the life next to me.

---

[Next chapter: Chloe reflects on her weekend with Covalent and makes a fateful decision that changes her life.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

12