The Lilac Society Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My answer was a serious gash to my right thigh. CRRRACKKK!! Screaming, whining, blubbering, I wished and hoped and prayed that it was over. This was so much worse than I could have imagined. My god, my god, the agony. It was indescribable. Anything to end it. I waited and waited. The pain grew, but it seemed like such a long time. Was it over? Could it be over? I started to dare to hope.

Through my waiting and hoping, an exploding pain, again in my left buttock. "SHRRACKKK!!" Screaming, bawling, whining. Looking down, I saw the blood running down my legs, pooling on the dirt floor. I thrashed my head and screamed as the pain grew everywhere, trying to fight it, trying just to bear it. Oh god, oh god, how long, how long could this possibly last? I couldn't take much more.

My whole body heaved and trembled. I tensed with dread, trying to anticipate the next lash. Suddenly, an odd sensation - a hand laid gently on my bare back. Lauren's voice behind me, soft but firm.

"Do. Not. EVER. Disobey. Me. Again."

I tried to answer, but it wasn't easy through my heaving and sobbing.

"Y-y-y-esss L-l-l-lauren."

She walked around to face me, now laying her hand on my chest.

"Admittedly, for being a disobedient slave, you started out big, Chris. Ejaculating without permission, that's...well, that's the unforgivable sin. It'll be much worse for you if there were ever a next time, Chris. Don't EVER do it again."

And suddenly her two friends were beside me, each with a syringe, each injecting something into one of my thighs as I hung suspended, hopefully something OK to inject, then I heard one of them say something about an antibiotic, then I felt my wounds being washed down with some sort of sterile solution, which was reassuring, but again hurt like hell, then someone said "stitches?" and someone else pointed at a wound then said "this one?" and "maybe these too?" and I felt myself getting a couple other injections, then felt myself going a little numb, but not completely numb, around the sites where I'd been whipped, then felt myself being sutured, which, despite the anaesthetic, still hurt a little, then felt myself being bandaged all over.

Lauren approached me, her friends beside her.

"We'll be back in a little while. We're all going to get breakfast. Remember, you're still being punished. You're going to hang there for awhile."

And so they left, and I hung from the rafters of the barn, body aching, rising sun baking my naked body, blood drying on my feet, my legs, and my ass.

Agony in my ass. Agony in my legs. Agony in my whole body as it hung suspended, tight, as I watched the sun rise, trying to stop crying. Eventually, I heard voices behind me, but not those of Lauren and her friends.

"So this is Lauren's? I didn't know she had a slave."

"In this much trouble already, huh?"

Women, walking around me, talking about me but not to me. I was losing track of time. Women of various ages, twenties, thirties, forties, maybe fifties and sixties, talking to each other, talking about Lauren, talking about me, mentioning something called "Lilac," referring to me only as "Lauren's," all through the morning. Lauren and her friends returned occasionally, checking on me.

"So this is a regular Lilac reunion, huh?"

"Lauren's slave is in this much trouble already? Hmmmm. Something to think about. I trusted she was capable of better."

How long had it been? Dried blood caking on my legs. Forgetting I was naked, then suddenly sort of remembering it, or becoming aware again in some sense, and feeling a kind of shame all over again, in the midst of the small crowd. Pain fading away, then unexpectedly returning.

The sun passed over the roof of the barn. The deep, indescribable body ache passed into a loss of sense of time.

I have memories of Lauren helping me down, of being helped to the car, of towels spread over the back seat. I recall being helped into a house, and being washed tenderly. I remember waking up on the floor, on a clean blanket, naked in a house I didn't recognize. I remember the confusion of the moment, and the lingering pain.

I stood up hesitantly, realized I was in the living room, walked around, in greater pain still, until I found the kitchen, so thankful to see Lauren sitting there at the table. She turned and saw me. Overwhelmed with feelings of deep submission, I fell to my knees in front of her.

"Slave...Take it easy! You're still recovering. Right here. Take it slow. I'll get you some water. Katie was nice enough to let us come to her house. She'll be back in a little while. You should be able to get dressed again in a few hours, and then we'll get you back to your room."

"How..."

I tried to speak, and realized it was sort of difficult.

How long have I been here, Lauren?"

"A little longer than a day."

"Oh my god."

I was stunned. Memories were flooding back, of the pain, of hanging there, of the voices, the women looking me over, of the conversation, of "Lilac" whatever that meant, whatever I'd gotten myself involved in. Of comments about Lauren, how my getting myself in trouble had somehow caused trouble for her. I started to cry again. Lauren looked at me, sympathetically. I pressed my face to the floor, the best I could, trying not to stretch the sutures on my ass.

"Lauren, I'm so very very sorry. I've let you down. I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am. I apologize. I'm so so so sorry, Lauren. I didn't - I didn't realize how serious this all is, Lauren."

Lauren waited a minute or two, then spoke very, very softly.

"Slave. Look at me."

I got back upright on my knees, and looked at Lauren through my tears. She looked calm.

"You're mine. You belong to me. I wouldn't want any other slave. We'll deal with this. I'll help you through this. There's nothing else we can do."

I smiled at her.

"I have a question, slave."

"Yes, Lauren?"

"When you had that orgasm, what were you thinking about? WHO were you thinking about?"

"I was thinking about you, Lauren. I was imagining I was lying at your feet again, kissing your bare foot."

Lauren smiled at me, a genuine smile.

"That's better than some of the other possibilities. Now let me ask you this. When you ejaculated, did you enjoy it? I mean really enjoy it?"

I took a deep breath, and thought about my answer.

"No. No I didn't, Lauren. It felt good for a split second, then I felt horrible, because I didn't have your permission. I felt like I had let you down."

"So Chris, it's going to be awhile, but you know there will be a time when you'll be able to enjoy yourself. Not soon. You have a LOT to learn about slave sexuality. But when I think you're ready, there will be a time."

I smiled, and sort of blushed.

"It will be with my permission, of course, and under my supervision, of course, and you'll have to learn to focus your whole body and mind and sex drive in a position of submission to me. It's all designed to be humiliating. But you'll get there. There is hope."

I felt my stomach going all sorts of queasy, both desiring and nervous about whatever Lauren had in store down the road.

"Thank you, Lauren."

"Now one more thing. This summer - it's almost here. I have a gift for you before you leave for the summer. A very precious gift. I don't want you to take this for granted."

Lauren took a deep breath, and smiled.

"Slave, before you leave for the summer, I'm going to put you in a chastity device. You wont be able to have an orgasm this summer, even if you try."

I gasped in genuine surprise.

"I know, right? It's a wonderful idea! You won't have to worry about disobeying me all summer. All that stress while we're apart - gone! You won't have the possibility of going through something worse than what you just went through hanging over your head. Great, right?"

I forced myself to answer.

"Yes it is. Thank you, Lauren."

"You just need to think about me, and the fall. This fall, when we come back, things will get real. Your slavery to me will be stepped up to the next level. Understand?"

"Yes, Lauren."

I wondered how that would be possible. I guessed I would have to wait to find out.

"For now, you need to rest and recover. I want you to lay down for awhile, back on the blanket. I'll bring you some water and food. You're valuable property, and you need to take care of yourself."

"Um, yes, Lauren..."

Hearing Lauren describe me that way threw me off balance. Then she leaned in, grabbed my chin firmly, and looked straight into my eyes.

"You're a good slave, Chris."

With those words, I melted into a deeper submission still. I wasn't sure exactly where I was, but I knew I was home.

12