All Comments on 'The Limits of Imagination Ch. 01'

by Ash_Swan

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

I mean that sincerely too. What an amazing start to a story series, I have no doubts whatsoever that you’re going to be writing things that I don’t want to read. That’s the nature of the story you’re writing after all, trying different kinks.

I absolutely loved this chapter and it felt I was right there in the room with the characters! They came across as very real personalities, the tension was palpable.

I hope in asking out of turn but I’m hoping that you’ll be making liberal use of the tags on future chapters - because seriously this deserves to be written. I know you could cover a lot be just putting fetish and BDSM but I’m hoping there’ll be more than that. I’d like to be able to read as much of your story as I can. I’d want to be able to avoid the stress that comes from things that are hard limits for me.

Thanks for sharing your story

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Interesting premise.

Just sets the stage, presumably, for what's to happen next.

Sex wasn't great. Too matter-of-fact. Extended foreplay and teasing would have been nice before he fingered her to an orgasm and fucked her.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous