The Limits of Imagination Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Present...

The cry of a fox in the woodland brought Elle back to her current reality. She realised that Jack probably hadn't meant for her remain exactly where she was - bent at the waist, hands against the window with her bare backside and just-fucked pussy aiming straight at the mercifully closed door. The muscles in her legs and shoulders protested as she stood upright for what felt like the first time in hours. Glancing at her watch she realised she'd only arrived 40 minutes ago. Wow, we certainly didn't waste any time, she thought with a grin, smoothing her dress back into its proper place.

Elle was sure he'd meant for her to wait for him there in the room, but she was suddenly very thirsty and the thought of her half full glass of apple juice in the kitchen made her mind up. Bending to pick up the condom wrapper she crossed to the door, glancing once more out the window into the trees before opening it and stepping out.

She'd just swallowed the last of the apple juice, washing away the lingering taste of her own juices, when Jack stepped into the kitchen. She noticed he chosen to remain without underwear, his penis swaying against the front of his shorts. She glimpsed a small wet spot where the head of his cock was contacting the fabric.

"Well?" he said questioningly as he made his way over to the fridge to grab the juice carton. As he filled both their glasses Elle replied, "well."

He emptied the glass down his throat in one go, his Adam's apple bobbing with each swallow.

"I think we should talk about how this can work," said Elle after he'd put the glass back down. She'd sat down in one of the high stools alongside the island in the middle of the kitchen, lifting her feet onto the footrest. Her dress rode up her thighs as she did so and she caught herself wondering if she was exposing any of herself to his view and then hoping she was.

"So you reckon it can work then?" he replied, stepping around the island towards the second stool. Elle noticed his eyes darting to her crotch and wondered no more.

"I think you've earned a second go at least," she answered.

He chuckled knowingly, "I'm glad I meet your expectations. I think you've earned another chance too by the way." He smiled and reached across, patting her patronisingly on the knee. "Have you got an idea in mind about how you want things to proceed?"

"I have a few ideas," admitted Elle.

"Let's hear them then."

"For now we can continue with the way this evening worked," she began. "We'll meet on Saturday evenings or late afternoons. It'll have to be at your place, unless I'm absolutely sure Jenn isn't at mine or could possibly turn up, though she'd have to be in Kathmandu for me to be confident enough that that won't happen." Elle laughed to herself as she said that. "Like today, if there are any...instructions, we can message each other."

Jack nodded along as she spoke. "Sounds good to me," he agreed. "What about the," he searched for the right word, "experiments, fantasies, fetishes, whatever you want to call them? Do we take turns or just go with it?"

Elle's face turned thoughtful, her eyebrows crunching together. "Let's go with it for now," she decided eventually. "We'll start tame anyway I'm sure, since we're really still just strangers and my guess is we share many of the more...common fantasies. If we need to figure things out later, we can cross that bridge when we come to it."

"Sounds all figured out to me," Jack said, a grin hinting at the corners of his mouth. "You want to hang around for a bit? I can cook us some dinner?"

"I..." Elle was stumped. She hadn't considered this eventuality at all, but what did she think was going to happen? They'd just greet, fuck and she'd leave? That's exactly what has happened, she realised. "No, I have plans with Jenn actually," she lied. "Said I'd meet her for drinks so she could make sure you weren't a creep."

"And am I a creep?" he asked with feigned concern.

"Too soon to tell," she responded quickly, the corner of her mouth lifting into a smirk. Standing abruptly, her eyes scanned the room for her bag before she remembered she'd left it downstairs with her shoes.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, Elle bent to slip on her shoes and gather up her bag, lingering slightly and giving Jack a last chance to take in the sight of her rear end as he descended the stairs behind her. Rising as he stepped down next to her, she grazed her arm along his crotch, registering the semi-hard state of his penis as a sign of success.

"Until next time then Jack," she said, maintaining the closeness between them.

Jack leaned in and planted a tender kiss on her surprised lips, pulling away slowly.

"Until then," he replied. He stepped aside and opened the door in a single fluid motion, freeing her pathway to the outside world.

She stepped past him and out into the now gusting wind, jumping when she felt his hand tap her on the backside. She resisted the strong urge to turn around and glare at him, continuing on down the front stairs. Grinning and shaking her head slightly, she headed off towards the station, taking out her phone to call and let Jenn know she was still alive. He'll do just fine, she thought to herself as she dialled.


12