The Lineage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready...!"

"NO!" cried the elf.

"GO!" cried the maid, pressing down harshly on Sienna's body, which all at once enveloped Zenna's head.

"Gawww!!" cried both the impaled maid and the elf, their minds quickly succumbing to their ecstasy. Ain grinned in satisfaction and continued to use Sienna's body weight to drag her further down the shaft.

"Hu... hurts! So... big... so... hot!" Sienna was able to grunt out.

"Stop? Stop?" Ain asked her nervously, pausing her drive.

"N-no! D-deeper! Deeper!" the maid called, and Ain obliged by pulling her further. Each fold of her womanhood was nearly stretched taut as the rod continued violating deeper and deeper into her sanctum. It was an undreamt-of level of fullness, causing her legs to spasm much like the elf's own.

"H-hot! Why so hot!" called Talley, finally coming off Zenna's enlarged testicles for a moment. She looked around to see that the elf's skin seemed to darken, but in reality, it was reddening with the heat building inside of her.

"W-what's happening to her!? She's burning!"

"T-Talley!" called Ain from the other side of Sienna, "f-focus! Need to make her... make the miss... r-release!"

"O-okay..." Talley answered before going back down on the elf's balls, but each of them was nearly glowing with heat, as the elf's thighs around her released enough sweat to steam, drenching the maid as she continued playing with the overstretched sack. Even Talley herself was starting to drown in the musk Zenna seemed to exhume, becoming enraptured further.

Zenna was only able to comprehend parts of what was happening. The overwhelming sensations proliferated her body as every front came under assault. Fey had redoubled her efforts on the abundant cleavage, now working on a nipple per hand, while her mouth was exploring the elf's collarbone, sucking at each inch of skin. Talley had given up trying to make a dent in her sack, instead going ahead and burying her face in the small valley between the pulsating balls, which had grown significantly during this ordeal, certainly as big as any of the girls' heads. Having her head up alongside them, the maid could almost hear the virility slosh around inside. Talley imagined them moving as they stewed with potency. Then there was Ain, whose round, plump ass and pussy were presented each time she brought Sienna to the bottom, dripping small amounts of juice onto the elf's belly. To top it all off, her brain started to melt as her body burned with the power of an inferno. It almost seemed as if every blood cell which flew through the veins of her cock was imbued with its lust, drowning Zenna in it whenever the cells coursed through her cranium.

As for Sienna, she could die in ecstasy right then and there, if she so chose. Every vein of the cock throbbed as if electricity ran through them, each as stimulating as a normal man's cock could be, but the symphony of them worked together to pleasure her to no end. The flaring cockhead was more like a battering ram as it continued its climb upwards into the maid, until finally reaching her womb, threatening to violate even that sacred place. She wailed loudly as her mind was drowned in the eternal fire of lust.

The tight hole provided by the maid was an unholy level of pleasure for Zenna, who had never been able to stick her intimidating cock into anything, let alone another person, especially one who had never experienced anything nearly this large penetrating her body. Although not visible to Zenna herself, Ain was able to see a sizable bulge appear in Sienna's navel, which moved up into her stomach as she was impaled deeper on the godlike cock. Ain released her friend's leg for a moment, taking her fingers and dragging them along the bulge. Through her pulled-tight skin, each vein was not only visible, but feelable. Sienna moaned like a beast in heat, and she was about as close to being one as possible.

In short, Zenna was experiencing a level of arousal that no being in history had ever gone through. Her breasts, cock, and balls all being assaulted at once, all while a delicious ass was also being dangled in front of her.

She would not be able to last much longer.

"I... it's coming!! C-c-coming!! G-get off, please!! Please get o-off it!!" she warned.

A fleeting thought passed through the maids and they paused, but then began again with renewed vigor, almost as if communicating telepathically. Fey applied extra pressure on Zenna's nipples, while at the same time delivering a catastrophic amount of pleasure to the elf's neck, threatening to tear the skin off her. Ain and Sienna pounded away at the gigantic cock in fiercer, more frequent dives while Talley, still buried between the titanic orbs, cupped as much of them with each hand as she could...

...bit down on one of them, and that was all it took.

Zenna screamed like a banshee as her hips thrust high into the air, becoming parallel with her chest and knees. The motion threw Talley off her balls as they suddenly went skyward, and the girl landed on her ass with a front row seat to the show. Ain was also surprised by the motion and fell backwards onto the elf's breasts, her head being buried between them. But for Sienna, she got the biggest surprise -- no longer supported by Ain, she fell deeper onto Zenna's cock than she had ever gone before, as the eruption began.

Even with just a bit under half the cock inside her, Sienna felt as if she were going to explode.

And that was before Zenna came.

Zenna knew exactly what it felt like to have release. She had experienced it countless times before this night. But now... something had changed. Rather than being a wasted load, it almost seemed as if her body knew it was inside a woman, its rightful, destined place to be - like a key entering its lock for the first time.

The elf knew something was happening as a feeling spread from her extremities towards her center mass. Her fingers and toes locked up, followed by her legs and arms as if someone were pushing steel rods through her body. That feeling continued to mount as she grew more rigid until Zenna was completely carved from granite hardness. It finally ended when that feeling reached the base of her cock and then shot up its length at the speed of lightning.

At that moment, the entirety of her being was sucked into her cock and then blasted into Sienna.

Titanic balls squeezed deeply against the underside of the great shaft, which trembled in fear of its own power flowing through it. The urethra groaned painfully as it was stretched by the herculean load, which splashed Sienna's insides with the consistency of glue.

Sienna's belly bulged almost immediately as the first thick rope gave her a pregnant appearance, followed by the second shot, which made her look overdue, followed by the third, which made her look overdue with triplets.

But this was only the beginning.

Zenna's hips and ass trembled in the air over the bed, her mind swallowed by pleasure as she was overtaken by the explosive sensation. Her balls continued to expand and contract as each batch of seed was delivered straight into the maid's belly, eventually coming so fast that each burst appeared to be the part of one continuous stream. Sienna's abdomen continued to expand with each passing second, the bottom part of it rolling down Ain's belly as she rested on Zenna, and eventually overcoming the elf's breasts.

G-gods! She's cumming too much! Sienna is going to pop! Please, someone help her! Ain called out as she was buried under Sienna's still-expanding stomach. Her body writhed with the heat of cum which filled her friend, passing straight through both of their skins and nearly searing Ain in the process. She could feel the pool of white grow bigger with each passing moment as a new load was thrown into Sienna.

Fey! Talley! Someone help her! She won't stop cumming! But Fey and Talley were awestruck at the spectacle - both of their minds and hearts stopped trying to take it in. Fey could see a burst of semen cause a bulge in Sienna before it joined the pool in her belly. Talley could see the elf's testicles nearly writhing as their own power was overwhelming. The veins along its length slithered as if writhing snakes - meaning Zenna was essentially stimulating her cock using her own pulsing blood.

Neither maid moved to save their friend.

So much seed was being pumped into the girl that some of it began to leak back out, first as a trickle, then as a torrent, coating the outside of Zenna's cock and balls completely white, forming a puddle under her still-hanging ass. The maid's belly continued to grow while the other girls were also going through a sex-crazed frenzy, just watching this display made their loins burn and gush fluid, as their bodies trembled in ecstasy at the sight, sounds, and smell of the sex spectacle before them.

Zenna eventually petered out, her waterfall becoming a simple drip. The elf lowered her waist to the bed, pulling her cock out of Sienna as she went. As the cock relaxed and softened, Sienna, barely conscious, was completely rigid as she fell into the pool of warm cum besides Zenna. Having seemingly created semen out of thin air, the impact of Sienna's weighted form colliding into the bed made it shift in place. Ain breathed heavily, nearly having been knocked out due to the lack of oxygen, trapped under Sienna's enormous belly.

Both the elf and the filled maid heaved loudly as they tried and failed to regain sanity, their bodies covered with endless amounts of cum and sweat generated by their vicious assault on the poor elf, as well as Zenna's own body increasing the area's temperature. She was sweating profusely as her body writhed in its own heat, but they did not seem to notice, or care.

Cries of joy and ecstasy erupted from the three mostly-coherent girls.

"Wonderful! Wonderful!" said Fey, clapping her hands together, "I go next!"

"No, me! Me, next!" retorted Talley.

"N... next...?" said Zenna, barely able to get the thought through her lips. She sat up slightly and was shocked at the horrific sight before her:

Her cock was still semi-hard, throbbing oh-so-slightly, flinging cum and sweat with each pulse.

"No... h-how...?"

"Yes, next!" Talley yelled, before doing something Zenna was not ready for: she spanked the elven ball with the entirety of her open palm.

The elf screamed in agony, the excessive pain only served to re-activate her loins, which pulsed harder in the air as she began to lose her vision, feeling exhausted.

"Take care of you! My turn!" said Talley triumphantly, and she began to move towards the shaft.

"No, me!"

Ain eventually also piped up, adding to the argument of who would ride Zenna's pillar of sex next. Zenna would not be there to see it, however, as her body subdued her mind, falling into an unconscious embrace.

Her body moved on without her mind, however -- and the remaining three girls worked in pairs throughout the night, each receiving an overwhelming dosage of potent seed and giant bellies of their own, even though Sienna possessed the largest of the four by a significant margin.

The five of them eventually came to rest, all sleeping in a mass of bloated, sweaty, sticky bodies in each other's embrace on the bed, which seemed far smaller now.

To be continued.