The Lingerie Shop & More Pt. 01

Story Info
Mom goes into business.
2.2k words
4.48
6.8k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a year ago my dad died in an auto accident, killed by some idiot who was on drugs. My mom, sister & I were devastated.

Fortunately dad left my mom comfortable as his insurance was more than we ever imagined.

Now, a year later, we still missed dad but mom wanted to do something to keep herself occupied. Before she married dad, she ran a women's boutique shop and was successful. When she married, she gave that up to start a family, namely me and my sister. Now she wanted to get back to what she knew.

So, one day my mom got us together and said, "I've decided to get back into business. I am going to open a lingerie shop. I can use your help. What do you say?"

My sister and I told her that was a great idea and we would love to help out.

It seemed that mom really perked up and became alive again with her new project. She scouted some sites and found a large vacant store that had ample parking and large enough for expansion. The best part was that she got it at a good price and it needed little renovation. She signed the deal and was hoping to open it up in the next few months.

Over dinner one night she updated us and asked us for a name. I told her to call it the sex shop but she immediately said no. My sister said, "Why not call it 'The Lingerie & More Shop' since that's what it will be. We thought about it and decided to go with the name.

Over the next couple of months things came together. Mom got merchandise and we set up the displays. Mom made the hours from 10:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. and I would work mostly with the women customers and my lovely sister would work with the men mostly.

Now, I know you want to know more about us, so here it goes. My name is Robert and I am 19. I am 5'9", 180 with an athletic build. My sister Veronica (Ronnie) is 18, 5'6", about 125, long blonde hair, blue eyes, firm body and big boobs. My mom Lisa is 45, 5'7", great shape with firm boobs and a nice ass. She has long black naturally curly hair and brown eyes and what a smile.

Anyway, the grand opening was going to be right before Valentine's day so we were hoping to do well.

A few days before the opening we went over our roles and what we were supposed to do & mom reminded us that the customer was always right.

The day of the opening we got to the store early and made sure everything was ready. We made sure the dressing rooms were clean and all the merchandise was neatly displayed.

Mom had a sitting area where customers could have free coffee.

Ronnie insisted on have a specialty area for erotic items, sex toys & risque bedroom wear. Of course I added some extra toys, and very personal items. Mom made sure that this area was well defined so customers didn't venture into the area by accident.

We even hired a young friend of Ronnie to hand out roses to the guests as they came in as well as serve them coffee.

At precisely 10:00 a.m. mom opened the doors. There were about a dozen people waiting and we gave each one of them a warm greeting and a thank you for coming.

Some of the customers remarked how nice the place looked and how lovely everything was. It wasn't long before mom made the first sale.

There was plenty of action and I helped a few of the customers and business was good and steady.

Early in the afternoon a woman came in and from what I saw she looked like she was well off. I figured that she was a few years older than my mother and was quite a looker. I saw her having a conversation with my mom and after a few minutes my mom called me over.

"Robert, this is Ms. Olsen. She would like you to show her around personally to possibly pick out some items. Please take very good care of her."

"I will mom."

"Nice to meet you Ms. Olsen. Is there anything special you would like to see?"

"Like I told your mother, I do a lot of entertaining and am always looking for unique and special items."

"Well, we have a varied selection of lingerie and a section of erotic items."

"Robert, let's look at the lingerie and then we can head over to the erotic stuff."

We walked around and she picked up several pieces of lingerie. Then she saw the sign over the erotic stuff and asked me to show her what we had.

I showed her some toys, vibrators and dildos in various sizes. She looked at lotions and some anal plugs. Then she saw a unique package of condoms. I explained to her that they were french ticklers, a nostalgia item. She took a fancy to them and asked me about them. I told her that there are three in a pack. One had ribs, one had little bumps and one had little spikes and all were meant to give a woman a unique sensation when having sex. I also told her they were very popular years ago.

She looked at me and said, "Young man, you seem to know a lot about these things. Have you used them?"

"Well, to be honest I have not used them but I would if the opportunity arose."

I spent an hour with her and she had quite a few items that she was purchasing. Once she was satisfied, she went up to my mother at the register and I mingled with the other customers.

After a few minutes and when Ms. Olsen left, my mother called me over.

She said, "Ms. Olsen told me she was very pleased with your help. She just spent $500 and wanted you to have a $50 bonus for your help."

"Wow mom...thanks."

"There is more. She wanted to know if you would go over to her house and bring some things she plans to order online."

"Are you kidding me? Of course I will."

"That's good because I already told her you would."

As the day was drawing to a close a man walked in and Ronnie went over to him. I heard Ronnie ask him if he was looking for anything special. I heard him say "I am looking for a unique piece of lingerie for my girl friend."

I listened as Ronnie said, "Did you have a special color in mind?"

"She's a redhead, so something in dark green might be nice in a size 6 or small."

"I think I have something that you would like, come with me."

They walked over to a section of higher priced lingerie and my sister picked out a beautiful lingerie consisting of three pieces. Ronnie held it up and the guy looked it over. Then I heard the guy say, "I am sure it will fit but is there any way you could try it on to show me? You are about the same size as she is."

My sister excused herself and went to my mom. I walked over to them.

My sister said, "Mom, the guy wants me to try this on for him."

"Ronnie, how much is the set?"

"Mom, it cost $500."

"For that sale, I'd do it but that is up to you."

Ronnie walked over to the gentleman and said, "I can try it on but you will have to leave me $100 in case you decide not to buy it. I hope you understand."

Without blinking an eye, he pulled out a $100 bill and handed it to her.

"I'll be right back sir. You can wait in the sitting area."

My sister went into the dressing room and changed into the outfit. When she came out my sister had this beautiful lingerie outfit on which was completely sheer and every part of her was exposed. She went over to the gentleman and he looked at her and nodded his head in approval. Then he said, "I'll take it and if you have it in black, I'll take that one as well."

My sister went back to the dressing room and changed and brought out the outfit for the gentleman. In the meantime, I went and got the black outfit.

Ronnie went over to the gentleman and thanked him and handed him his money back. He looked at her and said, "It's yours. You earned it. Thank you very much and I will be back."

He paid for the items and left.

The day finally ended and mom said we did ok and we all celebrated.

Things were going well and a couple of days later my mother said that Ms. Olsen ordered $500 worth big merchandise that she wanted delivered. She gave me the list and I gathered the items up and packaged them and loaded them into the car.

I got the address and headed over to her house. It took me about an hour to get to her place which was in a remote area.

As I drove over I couldn't help but wonder what kind of entertaining Ms. Olsen does.

I rang the bell and Ms. Olsen answered the door and I told her I had all her items. She told me to bring them in. I brought everything in and she had me bring them to her bedroom.

I brought the items in and put them down and went over the inventory to make sure she had everything. She was satisfied she had all of her items. As I was ready to leave Ms. Olsen said, "Young man, I was wondering if you do something for me?"

"Sure, Ms. Olsen. What can I do for you?"

She held up the pack of french ticklers and said, "You mentioned that you have never used these but you said you would if the opportunity arose. Do you remember saying that?"

"Yes, I remember saying that."

"Well young man, I think the opportunity has arisen. I also remember that I read in your store that the customer is always right. Is that correct?"

"Yes, on all counts."

"Then young man, let's try these french ticklers that you convinced me to buy and see if they are any good because I bought four boxes and they weren't cheap."

I looked at her in disbelief. I couldn't believe she wanted me to fuck her.

Then she told me to go in the living room and that I should call my mother & tell her I would be late as she was going to try on her stuff before I left.

I did as she told me and waited for her. It wasn't long before she came out wearing one of the outfits. She looked gorgeous in the sheer outfit. I saw every part of her. My cock wasted no time in getting hard.

"How do I look Robert?"

"Amazing."

"Come with me."

I got up and followed her into her bedroom. She looked at me and pulled me to her...then she kissed me as she pressed her body to mine. My hands roamed over her body as we kissed. Her tongue slipped into my mouth as her hand went down to my bulge in my pants.

"My, my, such a big boy. Why don't you show me Robert?"

I unbuckled my pants and let them drop and quickly removed my shorts as my cock popped out. Then I removed my shirt. I then pulled her to me as my cock pressed up against her.

I laid her on the bed and made out with her as she whispered, "Robert, I do a lot of entertaining and I could always use someone like you. Would you be interested?"

"I don't know. What would I do?"

"Do you like what you're doing now?"

"Yes."

"That's what you will have to do...in front of others though? Could you do that? Of course you will be well rewarded."

"With just you?"

"No. You will have to entertain my guests too."

"If you agree, it will mean a lot of business for your mother. I will make sure my friends do all their buying from her store and that would be substantial. Think about it. Now put one of those ticklers on and fuck me."

I put on the tickler with the spikes. Then I lined up my cock to her slit and pushed it in her cunt. She let out a whimper as my cock was now fully in her. I started fucking her and the tickler was working. She was moaning and squirming with each thrust.

It wasn't long before I told her I was going to cum. She told me to take it off and cum in her. I slipped my cock out, pulled the tickler off and slid my cock back in. A few more thrusts and I filled her cunt with streams of cum as she had multiple orgasms.

We rested a bit. After a few minutes I said, "How about I give it a try. Ok?"

She smiled and replied, "That's fair enough. You better be going. Your mom is going to wonder what you're up to. Oh, and the next time you come over, bring another six boxes of ticklers."

Look for Part 2