The Lion and the Cub Ch. 04

Story Info
The Lion comes to a realization.
2.9k words
4.41
1.7k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you want to come with me? Please come?"

"Sigh. It's not that I don't want to come. I just don't think it's a good idea."

We were having a rare 'fight'. Actually more of a disagreement than a fight. She wanted me to go with her to an end of semester party. I had absolutely no intention of being the 'old man' hanging out with a bunch of young people.

We had been having this 'thing' now for four months. We hadn't defined it. It wasn't a relationship, we weren't going out. We had all the symptoms of a relationship without the actual diagnosis. She spent a lot of time at my place. Almost all weekends when she wasn't in college. I enjoyed her company, her wit, energy, vibrancy and oh lord, I loooved the sex! Jeez the girl was such a breath of fresh air when it came to sex. Energetic, lively, kinky, nasty. We had tried everything and more. Experimented. Fucked everywhere. She just couldn't get enough. She was insatiable and the more kinky and devious she was, the more she liked it. The only thing that was a colossal failure to my outmost disappointment was anal. She wanted to try, I reaaallly wanted to try but try as we might it just didn't work. She was too tight or my cock was too big, I liked to think my cock was too big!

Whatever the case, it didn't matter how much lube we put, how much prep or how long I ate her delicious butthole, it was still too tight, too painful for her. The last time we tried was a month ago. We had given up after an hour of trying everything. It was too painful for her and I didn't want to risk putting her off anal for life by forcing it in. So I reluctantly backed off and postponed it for 'another day'. My disappointment was palpable. She kinda knew I had a huge anal/butt fetish.

"I'm sorry sweetie. I'll make it up to you."

"No worries babe. We'll do it some other time. No use if its too painful for you. I want you to enjoy it."

So anyway, back to reality. It was a Friday morning. I was dropping her off at campus. She had her bag with her. She would be spending time with her girls, partying from late afternoon till whatever time, we would see each other on Monday. She had tried to convince me to take her, go with her to the party. It just wasn't working for me. It's not that I didn't want to spend time with her or party with her. It's just that I was very conscious of our age difference. For some reason it bothered me more than it bothered her. I guess I'd seen too many of my friends and colleagues chasing after young college girls for sex and being chased after for money. It was something that left a bad taste in my mouth. I had no intention of being a sugar daddy or being labelled as one.

"Sigh. OK. I'll see you on Monday then?"

"Sure. Have a nice time. Have a ball."

"Ok sweetie. Would have been so nice to be with you but it's ok. Bye sweetie!"

"Bye"

I watched her as she walked off from the car. She looked oh so good! She was wearing those skin-tight jeans which showed off her nice petite curves plus white t-shirt and a jeans jacket and some oversized sunglasses. I couldn't help but admire her shapely butt as she walked. That's my girl I thought to myself. Girl? We aren't dating, hold your horses buddy! She's too young, she needs someone her age not an old fart like you.

And that was the truth and I knew it even if she didn't.

Anyway I eventually drove off...back to the real world.

It was a quiet day. Not really much happening. I was at home by 7.00pm, had a few beers and pizza for supper, and went to bed by 11.00pm.

4.00am the next morning I wake up suddenly as I hear someone unlocking my front door. It can only be one person. Thandi! I had given her a set of house keys just because she kept on coming home when I was either in the gym or shopping or running errands and stuff.

Sure enough a few minutes later she walked..no... staggered into the bedroom. Woman was dead drunk. And she looked drop dead gorgeous. She had done her hair and face up. She was wearing a sexy black mini with a traditional African necklace and bangles I'd given her as a gift a month ago.

"Oh sweets, I couldn't just stay away from you. Everyone there had a partner, I missed you so much." She garbled all this as she was rapidly undressing. Heels flying off one corner, mini thrown into another corner. Seconds later she was naked and had crawled between the sheets and in my arms.

"Jeez, you stink of booze. You are so fucking drunk!"

She giggled as I said that. Tried to kiss me. I wasn't having any of that. I was a bit pissed off from being woken up at 4 in the morning by a drunk woman.

"At least go brush your teeth."

She drunkenly giggled as she staggered to the bathroom all the while telling me how the party was and what someone did and what another person did. I was less irritated but still irritated. I switched off the bedside light as she came back into the room.

"Ok. Let's sleep. I'm going for an early morning 15k run. I need my energy."

She was in my arms again, forcefully trying to kiss me now that she had brushed her teeth. She still reeked of alcohol and cigarette smoke.

"Don't you want to kiss me? Why you being so cold? I missed you, I didn't want to spend the weekend without my man."

That's odd. In all the time we had been seeing each other this was the first time she had referred to me as her man.

She seemed to sense my disapproval and she came out firing.

"Yes, you're my man. I told all my friends I'm seeing an older man. If they don't like it fuck them. You're my man whether you deny it or not."

This was the first time I'd seen her so aggressive. I knew she was a confident woman no doubt but this was another side of her I'd never seen. Must be the alcohol.

"Ok, no problem. Let's sleep. We'll talk tomorrow."

"No. Kiss me first."

I knew better than to argue with a drunk person. I gave her a quick kiss.

"No. Kiss me like you mean it. Like you kiss your lover."

I loudly sighed. She heard me. Chaos erupted!

One moment she was on my side in bed the next moment she had stood up and was on top of me, stark naked, angry as hell.

"You are an arrogant prick who doesn't realise what he's got. Fuck you." She was shaking as she said this. She was furious. I was a bit intimidated as I felt her wrath.

"If you're not gonna kiss me then you'll kiss my pussy since you love eating and fucking it so much."

With that she was on top of me straddling my face, her pussy looking for my mouth. She was running her snatch all over my face, grinding her pussy in my chin, mouth, nose, eyes, hair! I don't even think she knew what she was doing, it was fury working itself out of her system.

Despite my best intentions I couldn't resist taking a sniff of her pussy as it passed by. She had the stench of sweat pee anger arousal, a heady dangerous intoxicating smell that was awakening my cock.

Something about her aggression was turning me on. Maybe it's because she was always sweet and this was such a departure from the norm. Maybe the force of her aggression was a new thing to me. Maybe I had submissive tendencies. I don't know. But I was getting rapidly turned on as she continued rubbing her pussy all over my face. It felt like a lion..no...lioness marking her territory. I was hers and she was putting her mark, her smell on me to ward off any other lionesses.

She took things further when she reached over and grabbed the back of my head and smashed it into her pussy.

"Eat that fucking pussy. Eat my pussy. I know you like it, you love it. Eat it."

My anger, irritation was gone. Lust, horniness, submission took over. I felt the desire to submit to my queen, my mate, my lioness. I wanted her pussy, wanted the stench of her pussy on my face, hair, nose, eyes. I wanted her to mark me as hers. I wanted to be hers!

The sudden realisation was a shock to me. I wanted this woman. Craved her. Desired her. I didn't want to see her with another man. I didn't want another woman. I wanted her.

My mouth opened up and boy, I ate that pussy. It's like the revelation broke down the last walls of resistance in me. She was my woman. I was her man. Who the fuck had I been kidding all along. I was her man the morning she had claimed me at her mother's house. She knew it. I just took forever to realise it because I was in denial. Suddenly I didn't care how old she was. I didn't care about our age difference any more. I wanted this woman, needed this woman and I didn't care who in the world knew or what they thought.

I was eating her pussy like a madman. My hands were now pressing her butt into my face. I was smothered, couldn't breathe from pussy but I didn't care, I just wanted to make my lioness happy.

"Yes baby. Yes. Eat that damn pussy good. I love the way you eat my pussy. I love you!"

My cock twitched as she said that. We had never even once discussed our feelings towards each other. This was a major escalation in our relationship. This was acknowledging we had a relationship. She cared for me, she loved me, wanted me.

Her juices liberally flowed out of her pussy mixed with my saliva as I kissed her clit, sucked on it. I needed to pleasure my woman. My woman! Yes, I acknowledged it. She was my woman. I was her man.

She suddenly turned around and fell into my arms and we were kissing like we'd never kissed before. Deep passionate kiss. Grinding our mouths together like we were trying to suck the essence, soul, spirit out of each other.

I dragged her face away and looked at her with lust in my eyes.

"Fuck. I love you!" I spat out.

"You do?"

"Yes. I love you. I don't care anymore what anyone thinks, I fucking love you love you love you."

And then she was kissing me with tears in her eyes, tears in my eyes too. I was becoming a sentimental old fool at the hands of this woman. She held my heart in her hands and I wanted her to know it.

"I love you so much," She told me between kisses.

Her hands were desperately aligning my cock with her pussy. She was so wet. There was no resistance as my cock sank into her steaming pussy. My arms were around her, holding her as she rammed herself on my cock as we kissed while finally declaring, shouting out our long repressed feelings for each other.

My crotch was wet. All you could hear was the splotch of wet flesh against wet flesh as she straddled my cock and shoved it back and forth into her pussy. Her arms were around my neck, leverage as we kissed, tongued each other. I could feel myself getting ready to explode, this was gonna be a big one.

"I'm gonna cum soon."

"Wait. I got a surprise for you."

I was disappointed as she got off my cock to reach for the bedside drawer. My eyes widened as I saw what she had picked up. Lube!

"Are you sure sweetie?"

"Yes I am. I've been practicing for you for the last month. I got a butt plug and small vibrator. Been stretching my ass for you."

I couldn't believe this woman. For some reason it was one of the sweetest things, gifts a woman had ever given to me. I was in tears as I watched her stroke my cock with a liberal amount of lube. She then put more lube in her fingers and watched me as she fingered her asshole, lubing up her hole for me.

"I know the way you like ass. I want you to be my first. Take my anal virginity. Make it yours."

With those words she got a hold of my cock and aligned it to her asshole. It was a mess, too much lube and wetness all over but after a few attempts she finally managed to align her asshole to my cock. I could feel her tiny asshole opening up as my cock started breaking her in. Jesus Christ it was so so tight. The anal ring gripped my cock as it slowly went up her ass.

She grimaced in pain and pleasure as unknown feelings tore into her.

"It feels so good. So different."

"You like it?"

"I like it. Do you like it?"

"I love it. I love you sweetie"

"I love you too sweetie. I'm yours. I am your woman."

"Yes, you're my woman and I'm your man."

"Oh. It feels so good to hear you say that. You're my man. You're mine!"

She bottomed as she said that. I wasn't gonna last. No way. I knew it. The combination of emotions and sensation was proving too much for me.

She moaned as she raised herself up from my cock. Planted herself down. I did nothing. I wanted her to get used to it. If I touched her I'd jam my cock, shoot deep inside her almost instantly.

She oh so slowly rode me as she got used to the new sensations she was experiencing. She was moaning, eyes closed tightly, tiny grimace at the edge of her mouth mixed with determination, lust, pleasure.

Now she was speeding up, ramming her ass on my crotch. One hand was down on her crotch furiously stroking her clit as she fucked herself on my cock.

"Fuck I love it, love it. Feels so good. I'm gonna cum!"

That was my cue. I couldn't hold it anymore. I was trying as much as I could to delay my orgasm but that just took me over the edge. I grabbed her hips and drove her butt hard on my crotch impaling her, forcing my cock deep in the deepest guts of her asshole. My cock spewed everything out in massive jolts as I came, hard! I could feel her throbbing, I could feel something wet on my crotch as she came hard too. Did she just squirt? Yes she did!

We were mashing ourselves on each other trying to get into each other as we climaxed in each other's arms. I was holding her, looking at her, kissing her as she came. I was so happy, so relieved. It was a dam finally breaking after months of tension. I loved her. She loved me. We looked at each other as we continued on the final throes of passion and emotion. Her arms were around me, her fingers digging into my back shoulders. My arms were around her holding her slim body to me, pressing her firmly against me as we came down from the high.

She finally collapsed on me. My now flaccid cock, still oozing cum, dropped off her asshole with a noisy wet sound. We both giggled as we heard it.

"I'm so happy," She said.

"So am I."

"You don't know how much I want you, I desire you. I want to please you, make you happy. I don't care about our age difference, all I care is how I feel for you here and now. Tomorrow will take care of itself. Fuck the world and what people think. All that matters to me is you and me."

Her words were like a lever opening up long closed dam sluice gates. I wanted her. Wanted to make her happy. I didn't care anymore what anyone thought, it was just her that I wanted to be with. And she wanted me too!

"I love you Thandi. I finally realised that. I've been refusing to acknowledge the truth because I was scared. Now I don't care anymore. I love you and that's all that matters to me. Tomorrow will take care of itself. Today is all that matters," I said with a smile.

She smiled back.

"Today is all that matters," She replied as she got on the side,spoon position. Her newly de-virginized butt pressing against y cock, my arms around her, protecting my woman. Finally, the lion protected his lioness.

A thought crossed my mind as we drifted off to sleep.

"I can't wait for you to introduce me to your mum as your new boyfriend,' I chucked.

"Oh God. That's tomorrow's nightmare. We will deal with it tomorrow. Let's sleep babes. I love you."

"I love you too. "