The List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had glazed eyes and touched her lips in a trace as if to not forget what just happened.

I stood up from the bed whilst Mother tried to stop me. "We will continue this later if you stop degrading yourself and do another favor for me."

"Of course, no problem." She immediately said as the reason came back to her and she re-arranged her nightgown that she was wearing despite being still in the afternoon.

"How much would you rate a sex scene between a crossdressed man and his own brother while being watched by their very mother hiding behind the door?" I said trying to be sultry and magnificently failed with me coughing at the end for forcing my voice as not being straight was too hard for me.

Never doing this shit ever again.

Mother's dick which was softening suddenly becoming hard was all the answer I needed from this pervert and I prayed for my plan working. "I think it's a ten out a ten by your dick," I said and pointed to her nightgown as her cheeks were red from shame. "Anyway, I want to you go now buy some girly clothes to me completely seduce Tim today at night and you watch us fuck at our new room." Who would know I would lose my virginity to my brother just to not die?

Mother not even asked why I would have sex with my brother or my motivation to do it, her fantasy was becoming true and she didn't care about the details as she dashed to her closet to change her clothes to go to the mall.

When I left the room I didn't forget of yelling to her. "And don't forget of the lube."

***

I searched for Timothy to tease him more before the 'deal' tonight and found him watching TV in his comfy clothes after finishing a model in his notebook that was open at his side with a 3D software working.

The program he was watching was as always about the mind of the people that tried to scientifically explain about the Soul and had his favorite professor who taught on the importance of not hiding one self's desires and true personality.

Another thing that should be my fault and that I didn't notice.

I sat next to him and was going to tease him with my hands but he completely interrupted me by saying. "Do you remember how we in the past would sit next to each other like this and you would sing to me to calm me as Father and Mother quarrel against each other?"

My hand's movement stopped and I only looked to the TV with my hands on my lap. "Yeah, rough times those ones. At least they stopped after Mother discovered all of Father's affairs." The courage to do anything lewd with my brother vanished from me, talking about the past affected more than I thought.

"Earlier today has been weird to me and couldn't react properly. If really you want to go down that 'route', I won't stop you but let me properly thank you for all you did for me without anything strange happening between us." He put my head on his lap without any sexual tension between us. "I've been thinking of doing this since a child, this time I will be the one to comfort you."

I was stunned by this turn of events and couldn't do anything as he began to sing the very same lullaby I sang in the past.

"One... the dear brother falls asleep. One... Two... the dreams come and the wind blows. One... Two... Three... O little one, ignore everything else and feel my love, my beloved blood. One... Two... Three... Four... continue to sleep and your wishes will become true with the thousands of dreams, dreams, that pours to the earth and the One who begins everything once again. One-"

I was so absorbed into the moment that I didn't tease Timothy and before I could stop, tears were falling from me.

Why he had to talk about the past? And moreover, singing to me isn't fair play.

Timothy caressed my head with fondness and said something that broke me even more. "I don't why you really did that thing at the breakfast, but you thought I wouldn't notice your true feelings and how you were forcing yourself? I understand that you don't want to tell me the true reason, so let me at least do this in thanks for all the years you took care of me before you or I do something that will completely shatter our current relationship."

My Will that was shattered, how can I do anything to you, my dear and pure brother, after this?

I don't want to hurt you or your feelings after this List ends and you perceive that it was all a lie and only a mean to my survival.

I should just-

A loud voice rang in my head, threatening to destroy my existence. "You will continue, did you forget that they will die if you fail?" It was the voice of the woman who gave me the List.

She was right, no matter how foul or how sinful it is, I need to continue on, so, "I'm sorry," I mumbled in a voice only audible to me as Timothy continued to sing and caress my head.

Even so, I will continue after he stops. I don't want to ruin this moment with mere teasings.

***

The night had come and I was at my new room's door wearing the clothes Mother bought with her hiding at the sides to watch everything that will unfold now.

My clothing consisted of a plaid mini dress with beautiful ruffled trim details, a white tong that mostly concealed my cock, and what I thought was too sexy in other women, black thigh high stockings, despite I wanting a fishnet one, I understood why Mother bought so as I had to hide some of the hairs on my legs.

As my hair was quite long, I used two red ties to make me look like having pigtails and a more feminine 'air' with basic makeup as I wasn't too comfortable with it.

I didn't knock up after gathering air and left the door semi-open to let Mother spy on everything that will happen.

There I found Timothy looking at me with a gaping mouth on the bed. He looked me up and down with his eyes, and couldn't stop his erection of seeing his beloved brother dressing up for him.

Even I couldn't stop blushing at being looked with such lust and excitement, I was past the point where I could deny that part of me who was enjoying doing all of this with my relatives.

I took his hands and said. "Do I look good?"

"B-Beautiful." Was the only thing that left his mouth after stuttering.

I smiled and gradually left me body fall down on top of his own to him lay down on the bed.

We interlocked hands and everything seemed too hot in the literal sense. There was heat inside of me that was looking for Timothy.

And as if it was a natural course as we got drunk in each other eyes.

My body slowly lowered down and our lips touched other.

It didn't take long to it become a passionate kiss that he didn't want to me leave him ever.

I moved my hips and brushed against the tent on his pants whilst my tongue was seeking his' and enjoyed his taste, it tasted like a mix of a sour cream and dulcet that drew me into him. I would have found it weird if I didn't see the box at the sides.

"Today I'm all yours until you can't move anymore, what do you want to do?" I said between kisses and grinding myself against him.

Timothy flipped me over and got into the missionary position with my legs spread. His breath was rushed and the talk on the couch seemed to be forgotten by him as lust dominated him. "Brother, can I really do it?"

"Of course, and don't call me of Brother now. I have a name you know, call me of Lyn." I moved a little my thong that served no purpose as Tim didn't seem to see it and put my legs over him as if not letting him go away from me.

"Lyn!" He cried putting down his pants and energetically trying to penetrate my asshole full of lube but failing at his agitation.

I pulled his head to the pillow to whisper in his ears while hugging him to not let him see Mother that was furiously jacking off near the door and looking at us with pure pleasure.

This was it, now was the time to complete the List and I knew the face I had to make to finish Mother's conquest while having sex with Timothy.

"Fuck me, Tim. I will accept all of you." I prepared my best 'full of pleasure with rolled eyes' face as Timothy shouted and forced open my entry.

I felt his hot dick prodding my sensitive ass and suddenly forcing itself on me.

I had taken my brother's virginity.

I wanted to weep as how it hurt but I forced myself into my made-up face and practically shouted to the skies. "So good! Come, fuck me rougher, Tim! Make me yours!"

At that moment Mother came over the floor and that woman's voice resounded in my head to confirm my deed. "Congratulations, your mother is in love with you now while you having sex with your own brother."

I relaxed with a burden being taken off me and if I wanted I could stop all of this, and feign that nothing happened.

So why was I still with my legs over him to not let him go or kissing him to diminish the pain?

I felt weird, Tim's dick wasn't that big but I had never felt so full in my life, in the emotional and physical sense.

I didn't want this to end and wanted more of him inside of me.

"Lyn, I love you!" Timothy was with his hands underneath me and gradually lifting me up as his dick penetrated me more. "I've always wanted to say this and have sex with you, today is the happiest day of my life."

I moaned with receiving such confession, making my dick get harder as his cock finally passed over my prostate.

Eventually, with my asshole gripping him tight, his cock was completely inside of me when I felt his hips on my butt.

Timothy then almost retired his cock from me and thrust back at me with such force that I genuinely had a face full of pleasure while moaning like a slut.

Noticing my sudden shift of enjoyment as the pain disappeared a little, Tim seemed to get more enthusiastic and unceasingly pumped back and forth.

My asshole was being ravaged by him with it embracing his cock, I wanted to tell him to go slower as I was going crazy but that would go against what I said earlier, so I just pushed him deeper into me. "Go, fuck more me. I also love you, Tim!"

Tim's speed increased even more and the slaps of his hips with my butt were so loud that it almost was louder than both of us moaning and crying in pleasure.

I saw Mother masturbating with her pussy this time, probably imagining as me as Tim's cock dragged through my asshole and he suddenly hitting my-

"Stop, that's my prostate!" I yelled as his cock now always pounded on my sensitive part and I felt something strange coming to my own dick.

Timothy didn't care and continued doing so with a smirk in his face.

"No, no, no! Stop! I- Something is coming!" A sensation so blissful and extreme was flowing through my dick and body that I never felt before, I cried like a whore as a little semen dribbled down my dick and I probably orgasmed without even touching my dick.

I clenched down Tim's cock so much that he plunged deep into me. "I'm cumming!" I felt his hot alabaster semen filling me up and made me think this was what someone feels when in heaven.

He collapsed atop me and I gave him small specks as we enjoyed the afterglow. I maintained him in this position to give Mother time to clean her mess without him noticing.

"Let's do this again in other time, right?" He said with his eyes full of hope and hugging me.

"I-I don't know..." Was my only answer with I immediately sleeping in exhaustion of lying to me beloved ones and having sex.

"Eh?"

***

Author's Note:

Continue in the next chapter. Next time there will be dick in pussy and maybe more world development. Who knows? I like sex scenes too much to do other things sometimes...

12