All Comments on 'The List Ch. 01'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Won't

This won't end well for Doug, it's one of the King's stories. Run while you can!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Hahaha!

This looks like the start of a train wreck.

I'm probably going to read this one for a while.

The characters have my interest for the time being.

I have actually seen this line of questioning from husbands.

Being insecure and jealous of a sexual history can end marriages.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Category

King, I just want to compliment you on recognizing where the entire story belongs, and placing the first chapter here, rather than switching categories later.

Smart move putting the disclaimer in, though some will still slam you!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
I’ve used this as a scene . . .

. . . in a couple of my stories, but it really did happen: my wife and I were at a Hallowe’en party, down in the basement bar, when the conversation turned to how you respond when your partner asks what your ‘number’ is. The answer is always 5. You can’t get away with claiming you were a virgin if you weren’t, so 5 is a number which indicates experience without being too loose.

Thing is, everybody was laughing, pretty much acknowledging that five was inaccurately low. Everyone knew: big numbers were not good numbers.

As for not knowing your number, unless it’s way above thirty, I find it difficult to believe that any man doesn’t know his number; we all kept score, from the first lay to the last. “Probably” more than ten and “could be” more than twenty-five are very different things.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@Reed Re: Number Five

My wife and I like to watch Family Feud, and I've developed a theory about some questions.

Say the question is, on a scale of 1 to 10, how generous are you?

Now, nobody, no matter how cheap is going to admit it and say "one." And, few, no matter how generous, will say "ten," because they don't want to seem like they're bragging, so most people will say "five." Sure enough, for those types of questions the number one answer often IS five!

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years agoAuthor
Yeah well

The idea for this story is based on real conversations and somewhat on real people. It may go into some areas that are uncomfortable and dark. It turns out that making the list is a lot more difficult for Doug as it makes him think back on his past. It isn't pretty. It also has an effect on Tori. She starts thinking about her own past relationships. She has some questions that she needs answered.

So, please hang in this one with me. It may be rough going on us all.

KB

prinnaveaprinnaveaover 5 years ago
That Question

I would put a wager, that question is asked 90%- 95% of the time in exclusive, or newly married, relationships. Given the couples are not virgins. I don't think it is about scorecard scenario's, as it is about getting to know their partner. Maybe she is looking for some thing HE likes that she doesn't do, let's say, using blindfolds, exhibitionism,ect. I don't know just my conjecture, it's KB's story. :)

Maybe in Tori's mind it is about STD's, which I doubt seriously in this story. LOL.

Truth or Dare? I choose Truth. lol

I asked that question myself to my second wife. My first wife, I didn't need to ask that cheating bitch. The reason was with the second wife was to find out why she was attracted to me enough to get married having been married twice already and having MULTIPLE partners, for me is was about being a better husband and sex partner.

Ok enough of that, lol, This story interests me, KB, will be waiting to read the next chapters.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee!

Fantastic start!...to talk about the story!....the way of Questioning in the Story could...A.. Become an erotic compilation of their past conquests?..B...Degenerate into an all out jealousy war resulting in hate and getting even!...C....She has an ulterior motive to the Questions. ...........I love it so far....Thanks ★★★★★ WOOF!

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

An intriguing start! I can see it all ending in tears... these conversations never tend to go well.

In these scenarios, when a wife starts getting all insecure about her lack of experience, I'm not sure why the husband never says: "Honey, I love that I'm the only guy you've ever slept with. I would hate it if you'd had sex with a bunch of other men... I taught you to be a wonderful lover and no other guy has messed up your sexuality."

A girl I was with years ago asked me to choke her when we were in bed one night. When I delved into the reason why, it turned out she'd been in an abusive relationship with violence on either side... many times police had been called. She was a sweet girl and a wildcat in bed, but she had a lot of issues.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
The husband is an idiot

He had plenty of opportunity to just pick a number, whether it was 5 or 15 or whatever. Instead, he found himself in a hole, and kept digging.

Then, when Tori asked him if she was the best lover he’d ever had, well, duhhh, he doesn’t have enough fucking sense to say yes, regardless of the truth, because he’s a moron. Next she’ll hit him with, “Do these jeans make me look fat?” and he’ll fuck up that one, too. “No, Tori, it’s not the jeans but the fact you are fat.”

He’s just too stupid to live.

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years agoAuthor
Chuckling out loud

Great comments. He may be too stupid to live.

Part 2 is coming along well.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Excellent Start to the Story

KB, After reading this chapter and all of the comments it will be interesting to see where the story goes. I agree that Doug is “stupid” for how he wasn’t giving Tori an answer. She’s now wondering if he’s going to lie to her and can trust him. It’s likely that if he shows his “larger” number that she may feel that she needs to match it. What Doug needs to explain is that he worked as a Male Escort while going through college.LOL Totally enjoyed getting to know a little bit about this couple and looking forward to reading more chapters of their story. Thank You!

arnabmondalarnabmondalover 5 years ago
Black list

What sort of story , that too from KingBandor

Seems to effect of exhaustion of genuin list

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
I actually did forget my number until...

A couple that we were close to started talking about it.

He was a virgin and she had maybe 6, though I think it was probably closer to 10 knowing her history.

My Mrs. wouldn't comment and I thought around 10 for myself but, I then kept remembering and when the tally was complete, I was at 60+.

I was embarrassed and the other couple was a little surprised. My wife seemed a little put off but didn't want to talk about my past either.

This is a fascinating topic and I'm happy to be reading a story about it!

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years agoAuthor
The numbers add up

I went through this conversation and exercise many years ago. Only counting "intercourse"... vaginal or anal, not blowjobs, the number was too high to tell my spouse. I really tried to remember, and take it chronologically. I'd get to the point where I thought I had it, then at Burger King, or in the shower, or driving to work, I'd remember... "oh yeah, there was that trip to Myrtle Beach...there's another...3, 4, 5 damn.." or "oh I forgot about the Christmas party in 1987, what was her name?" or "oh, yeah, that MILF I met at Chuck E Cheese"... "and Consuela, that girl I did it with on the floor in the empty classroom during finals"... "the stripper at that joint in Melville, NY when I was working at UL".. "Oh, that reminds of the strippers in the club at Times Square, like 4 of them".. "oh, wait, do Asian massage parlors count?"... And I have never been what you would consider a "player".

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
And here I thought I was experienced!

Reading the King’s last comment, I guess that I really am not. I’ve never gotten just a blow job from a girl who didn’t expect something in return, and the only time I ate a girl that didn’t lead to copulation was because we were interrupted. My ‘number’ is in double digits, not particularly high double digits, and I can remember, without any difficulty, the name and circumstances of every woman with whom I’ve gotten lucky.

But apparently I’m in the minority, even with having gotten lucky with a few married ladies.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 5 years ago
A girlfriend and I compared lists

...and hers was over 350. I quietly made a Drs appt for STD check. And an exit plan, cause I figured, I have a short shelf life. Glad I did, I was dumped fairly quickly! Btw, she was very good in bed. Just good for a LOT of men, and a few women

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Over 350?

You didn’t give us her age, but assuming that she’d been sexually active for twenty years, that’s 17.5 different men every year, or just under 1.4 every month.

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years agoAuthor
Names

I would have had to have known their names in the first place to remember them 30+ years later...

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
King:

Well, that’s just it: I never fucked a girl, and don’t think I’ve ever even kissed a girl whose name I didn’t know. There was a one afternoon stand where I didn’t catch her last name, but I certainly remember her first name.

Then again, there have been only two women with whom I copulated where I didn’t go back for seconds another day. Hit it and quit it was never my style.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
OK so now we know King is a slut :p

I'm the same as Tori, but I still had to do a count back (and yes only penetration below the waist, so BJs not included), but now I'm ready should I get asked!

The answer to the question is "No dear, the size of your arse makes you bum look big". Another good one is "Get me a coffee"; "What do you say?!?", "Now!!"

Disclaimer, I will not be held accountable for broken items or bones or any other injuries nor for any divorces as a result of careless use of the quoted lines.

This story is dangerous, in the hands of KB it could go anywhere, so all I can say is, nice tease of an opener, now to strap myself in for the wild ride to come.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
CrazyDave

That was a funny comment. Turn that into a story in your inimitable style. I will read it. Right after I read the King's chapter two.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 5 years ago
I lost track long ago

@ReedRichards

My current girlfriend asked me my number just recently and I had to tell her I didn’t have an exact number, I could only give her a rough estimate. When I told her the estimate, she found that “sexy”. Lucky me.

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years agoAuthor
I am not a slut!

I'm a retired slut!

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years agoAuthor
Just posted The List - Chapter 2

Look for it soon. Warning. You may not like it. Not much sex. Kind of sad.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Man

This list thing cannot end well for anyone.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

I would never marry a female slut either!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh shit. Just had a conversation like this a couple days ago when walking the dog with my wife of 20 years. Ivd known for a long time of 3 before me, but i'd never really counted. At the start if the walk it was 12, by the end 16 ... she stoppped talking to me halfway through, but by the morning said she still loves md ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living large in the 21st century. I'm turning comments back on. However, be forewarned, I will delete any and all comments that are ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories