All Comments on 'The Little Sister Ch. 02'

by ggchuck

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cynthiablaine7cynthiablaine72 months ago

This is a charming story and I really enjoy seeing Nikki learn the ropes, so to speak. I hope it continues in the same or similar vein. It's delightful to read about an FLR relationship with a young, clever woman and a man who is older but possibly even less experienced.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizons2 months ago

Great story! Looking forward to the BBQ!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Please continue, the story so far has been excellent, enjoy how to added the foot worship and her climax

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Love your writing!

HotAss4UHotAss4Uabout 1 month ago

This is one of the greatest stories I have ever read. So well written. Thank you.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

OMFG…what a fabulous erotic tale of domination and I’m assuming a new love. The worst tease and denial is the fact that I want to read chapter 3 right now…and I can’t! Please oh please let chapter 3 get posted soon!

I can say with complete honesty, I have found a new favorite writer that I’m so excited about. I’m sure there will be lots of new activities and humiliations over the next 12 days, but I’m hoping that this continues in the direction I think it’s going…where they both end up in deep love with each other. I’m also very curious to see how the future plays out since he has to report back to the military in 12 days and she has a year of high school left. Well, I’m simply enthralled with this story, if you can’t tell. And…if you’re reading comments trying to decide if you spend the time to read the story, stop now and immediately read the story. It is a must read!

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Really nice writing pls continue ur storie we loved it 🥰 and if u can make him smell stinky shoes socks and feet i would litteally explode in my cage ☺️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous