The little Squaw

Story Info
Watching the young squaw.
2.2k words
3.58
9.8k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the fall of 1878 that I rode into the Indian village. It was a Sioux village and I had been friendly with them for several years. I saw the little Cheyenne squaw right off. And I liked what I saw. She was young but I couldn't tell how young. I ask my friend Running Horse about her.

He said she was older than she looked. She was taken by a warrior in a raid on a village a few months earlier. She was married to a Cheyenne chief who was killed in the raid and she was traded for from the party who took her.

"So the Sioux did not take her in the raid?"

"No my friend, she was used by them as a whore then she was traded for."

"Has he taken her to be his wife yet?"

"He has taken her to his bed many times and he has given her to friends to enjoy. Several have talked about her as a wife, but so far they are just enjoying her sex. Is she of interest to you?"

"I was just curious as to her status here?"

"We trade for females taken in raids by friends. One of our braves is trying to trade for a white woman taken in a raid several months ago many miles up north. They have used her much for sex but she is very difficult they say. She has been whipped many times but if not traded soon she'll be killed."

"What do you mean killed?"

"There is talk she is difficult enough they may sacrifice her. It is done very rarely. All the braves fuck her and she is very good at that."

"Do you think they are serious about doing it?"

"Oh yes. Some are very serious about it. She has been put on display in the village and the women are pushing for it to be done. Too many of the braves are spending time with her. She is very good at sex. But very demanding about other things."

"Is she so much prettier than our little squaw?"

"She is very good looking and much better at the sex than the little squaw."

"Can we trade for her?"

"Maybe? If they have not put the knife to her yet?"

We rode out the next morning headed north. It was going to be a hard 3 day ride to the village where I was not sure of my welcome. Running Horse would be welcome and if I came into the village with him I would be good until we left. Then it could be open season on me. But I had two Russian 44s and a fine Winchester rifle. To take my hair they would pay dearly.

We rode into the village two and a half days later and as I guessed my friend was openly welcomed but I not so much. The Blackfoot Sioux and I are not the best of friends. We have a bit of history.

Running Horse has friends with them and we were welcomed to a fire. Unknown to them I speak the tongue as well as they do so I followed the talk. My friend finally ask about the white woman and no she had not been killed yet. But there was a seldom used sacrifice to be done the next morning.

He ask if it were possible to trade for her still? No it was set to happen early the next morning and nothing could be done now. The Chiefs wife had requested it be done and the Medicine Man ordered it happen. Sounded like some thing more likely to happen in the white world. We ate and rested.

We were up early the next morning and when the Medicine Man brought the little white woman out she was naked. She was breath takingly beautiful with all the body a woman should have in all of the paces. Her head was held high. Her breast set high and up turned as he led her to the spot he was going to gut her with the skinning knife he carried. They tied her with her back to the post facing him and the rest as we all watched. He raised the knife high over his head and began to chant working up to the cutting of the young woman.

I spoke now for the first time watching him but speaking to the Chief. I knew the Chief wanted a way out of this and I wanted to give him one. And without him loosing any face.

As the Medicine Man began his chant again to show his power, I spoke sharply to him and he stepped back and turned directly toward me. And this time I spoke in English directly which I knew he understands. I told him if he moved in any way I would kill him. I continued speaking to the Chief but watching him closely.

I made a simple offer to trade for the woman and to buy her a horse to ride away on. He replied that it had been decided. I simply remined him he was Chief and a wise one and things sometimes change.

We sat quietly for several minutes before he nodded and pointed south. The girl was untied and a horse was brought to us. I lay the bundle I had offered him for her on the ground near us. As she mounted the horse he spoke in English to me.

"Quick Killer ride fast as in two hours my young ones will be after you."

"Old One you can do as you must. But every young one you send after me will bring sorrow to your village. I have never taken Blackfoot scalps but on this day every one who follows us will loose his hair. This I promise."

We looked long into each others eyes, before he nodded. I turned leading her horse and rode away. I had told Running Horse to keep out of it and to stay away from me and what I was going to do. I had decided to shoot my way out if I had to and I didn't want him in it.

I knew the girl would have a sore crotch soon riding bare back on the horse. The horse they had brought me for her was better than I would have guessed. They had put a blanket on probably more to keep the horse from a sore back than her pussy. But it was a help. We rode swiftly for 2 hours before I took a rest. And watch our back trail.

The young woman was looking intently at me as if trying to figure out what and why I had saved her. Finally she spoke.

"So are the young braves now on our trail?"

"My guess is that they are. But he might just let us ride away."

"And I am now your woman?"

"You are a free white woman now and forever. If I get you out of this you are free to go home."

"I have no home they burned it."

"And your husband?"

"They tortured and killed him after the made him watch them rape me. I have no where to go."

"You are free to stay with me if you want to?"

"I can be your whore then? If I am to be a whore there will be brothels in the towns."

"Mam I never said anything about making you my whore. You'll be free to stay with me and I will not touch you."

"You are not interested in fucking me?"

"That is an unfair question young lady. Dressed as you are and the way you look any man who said he didn't want you is a crazy. You have the most beautiful body I have ever seen."

She blushed turning bright red.

"I am slightly under dressed aren't I."

I looked at her bare breasts and smiled. I pushed us and our horses and she was about to fall from her horse when we made camp that night. I spread my bed roll out and lay down with my clothes all on. She came over and crawled in font of me. I could tell she was exhausted and cold I pulled her to me my arms tight around her and cupped on of her firm naked breasts in my palm. She was asleep instantly.

I slept two hours and I slipped out of our bed. I eased over and made a small fire and put coffee on to boil. I moved back away from our camp to watch and listen. If the Chief honored his word it could be very close and that they could have caught us but if he didn't they could be ahead of us by now. The place I had chosen was a good one and hard to get to easily.

I saddled my horse and packed our few things. I moved back to look over our back trail. I suddenly heard movement behind me. I eased around so I could see my bed roll and the woman in it. A naked man had her on her back and I could see his hips as he thrust his cock up into her. I then saw his razor sharp knife as he pulled her head back to cut her throat. He thrust his cock into her again and I heard him grunt as he shot his sperm up into her and his hand came down to end her life.

My choices became few and I shot him in the side of his head. They were young and I moved very fast. I met them as they came up off the ground around her. I met them as I would with honor for them. I met them with my knife and tomahawk.

When it was over they lay scattered around our small fire six dead and one knocked out cold with the side of my hatchet. I took their scalps and six horses. The one I left alive would return and report to the Chief. With the six spare horses we moved much faster.

The young woman said nothing to me as we traveled. She had taken a vest and breach cloth from the Indian who had fucked her and covered herself.

We rode up to the Trading Post out east of Morgantown just before dark. Jack Wilson runs it and I knew he'd take the little whore. I took her inside where Jack stood at the bar and two of his boys who hung around were drinking. I pulled the vest and breach off of her and spun her around. She looked startled.

"How much for this little whore Jack?"

"She any good Ace?"

"Don't know Jack never had her. She fucked all the Indians but never offered me any. "

Jack just pulled her up on the table rubbed his cock in her slit and mounted her. He looked at me and grinned.

"She's not bad Ace. Give you 50 bucks for her right now."

"Well had she offered I might a kept her but I will take the 50 bucks now."

She looked even more startled as I took his 50$ and headed for the bar and a drink. His two boys ere busy fucking her as I walked out.

I rode into the village and I was glad to see Running Horse sitting beside his lodge.

"Where is the little white one?"

"Sold her to Jack down to the store."

"Thought maybe you wanted her for yourself?"

"I do but, she has too much attitude part of the time."

"So you think they will fuck it out of her down to the store?"

"Something like that."

"I was very happy to see the little squaw was sleeping with Running Horse in his lodge."

Just shy of 3 months I rode up to the store and went inside. Jack slid a drink over in front of me.

"She has ask about you near every day since you left her here. Wanted to know lots of stuff about you too."

She sat at the table off to the side with the same two men she'd been with when I had left. They were both fondling her bare breasts.

"You ever let her wear clothes?"

"Na, good for business keepin her ready like that. Name is Miller, Mary Miller."

"You making some money with her?"

"Made quite a bit off her little pussy, Acer. Boys have come from quite a ways to enjoy her."

I finished my drink and headed toward the door, when I felt her little hand on my sleeve.

"Mister Johnson, you told me if I wished you would keep me as I had nowhere else to go. Will you still maybe do that?"

I looked down into her pretty blue eyes.

"Is that what you want Mary, to go with me?"

"Yes, Sir that is what I want."

"You want me to buy you some clothes Mary?"

"If you'd just buy me some cloth I can make the clothes Sir. But for now I'd like to keep myself ready for you if you want me?"

"You offering Mary?"

"Yes Sir, I am when ever you want me."

We made a bundle of the fixins I bought for the young woman and I tied them behind the saddle of the horse I'd brought for her to ride. She looked at me knowingly as she got up in the saddle ready to go.

"Ride beside me Mary so we can visit and get to know each other."

So we started off together. I with the woman I knew I wanted for my own the very first time I saw her.