Trying to save our Marriage

Story Info
Maybe not the answer but worth trying.
2.1k words
2.37
21.9k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our marriage was in trouble and we both knew it. What I suggested was very exotic but I knew we needed to do something wild. My wife and I had been married for just ten years but it had gotten very stale and we both were thinking more and more about giving up and walking away. We had married while in college. Jillian was 20 and I was 23 when we took our vows.

So now my wife was 30 and I was 33. Jillian was not my one and only nor was I hers. We had both had healthy sex lives before we married. I had, had a number of very good relationships that involved sex. Jillian had three boyfriends in high school and 4 in college and with all she was sexually active. In fact she had a boyfriend when we first began dating and she continued seeing us both for several months after we began seeing each other.

Jillian told me on our first date that she was seeing someone else regularly and that she was sexual with him. She and I were in bed making love when she told me that. I had no idea who her boyfriend was until I saw her with him off campus a couple months later. He was a senior class man I was in a history class with. Malcom Hedder was his name. He is a big guy 6' 6" and maybe 280lbs. And African American.

I was surprised but not shocked or upset. I actually had always thought women who dated (fucked) black guys were very sexy. And I knew she was sexually active with him because she'd told me she was. Jillian and Malcom dated for most of a year. He had ask her to marry him and she had given it serious thoughts.

Anyway we both had been active with others. My suggestion was that we go back to the basics. That Jillian have a single period and have some time to sort things out. She was not comfortable with me having other relationships. And I had no interest at all any way. I loved my wife.

We had just kind of lost our way. I suggested Jillian date others openly as my wife. This excited her a lot.

"David you mean I can date like a hot wife. Flirt and tease as if I am single."

"Yes, just exactly as a hot wife. Which will mean your dates will know you are a married woman openly going on dates."

"Oh My God David, you mean I will be known as a sure thing for sex?"

"Well sweetheart you won't have to be a sure thing but it is likely you are dating for sex. And as a married woman it is most likely you have that interest."

"Yes I guess that is only fair and sex does interest me if I date and always has."

"And if you are to date and you enjoy your date, you should be free to take it to that level."

"Yes, I think you are right? How long is my single time to last do you think?"

"Well we need to see how our relationship fairs with in the time you spend with it."

We talked long and dove deep in what we both thought about this idea. The next question was how to go about it? We finally found an online dating site we both liked. That was not really just a (fuck me site) but had a bit more to it. Jillian posted on it with a very nice full face photo and a I want to date profile.

We got a few responses, but nothing Jillian was excited about. She was somewhat disappointed with her responses. We talked about it more. I tried to guide her down a path that would be much more successful.

I set up a very good camera and had her pose in a large varied different attire. And as I did so I got her to wear less and less. The last few photos were complete nudes. I put 25 pictures in a pile and shuffled them around in a mess on the table.

"Now my beautiful wife pick five pictures out of the pile and no matter what comes out we publish them in five different Date sites."

"Are there any of my nudes in the pile?"

"Yes, five are full nudes, five fully dressed, and the rest are sexy nighty stuff."

"If I pull out nudes do you think we really should use them?"

"Jillian you really are a Hot Wife and the men you date should hope for sex with you. It does excite you to think you can do it, if you desire?"

"Yes I guess it does."

I had picked out five better date sites for her and prepared letters to send to them. She picked the five photos and I photo copies them put them in the letters and sent them. A week later they came up on the sites and Jillian began getting hits on them.

We went in and checked out all five sites. Of the five photos 3 were full nudes. She was wonderfully displayed as a hot wife. The requests started to pore in to her for dates. I heard the sharp intake of breath when the ones I knew would come in. I had sent 3 of the 5 to interracial sites. the requests from black men came poring in for her.

"My God David they all want to fuck me."

"Yes they do sweetheart. You are a wonderfully hot white married female."

A week later Jillian made her first choice for her first date. And as I suspected it was a African American man. He was a very large Self proclaimed Bull looking for a petite white married female. So much for just testing the water. She was going right under first time.

The gentleman came to our house and to the door to pick her up. He was a a very big man well dressed and dominate in every way. He took her by the hand and led her toward his car. His hand settled on Jillian's cute ass as they walked away. There was little doubt what he expected from her. I watched them drive away.

I heard the front door and talking down stairs. It lasted several minutes and then I heard the door again. Well the gentleman had walked her in at least. I then heard my wife coming up he stairs. When she came into our bedroom she was looking, how can I say it? Very well sexually used. I smiled at her.

"Thank you, my wonderful husband. You knew exactly what I needed. It made me realize how much I missed my Malcom."

I watched as she undressed and when she removed her bra I could see how well he had marked her breasts. He wanted me to see them and to know she had given herself completely.

"So you had a very good time?"

"He took me to a dance club and we danced lots. He introduced me to several of his good friends who I danced with. I have had lots of hands on my ass and enjoyed the attention from all. Several rubbed very large cocks up and down my slit on the floor. And several kissed my neck and whispered how much they wanted their cock up inside the slit they rubbed on."

"So you did have a very good time?"

"His cock is huge and he uses it very well. I have never been fucked better than he did tonight. I love you David but he is fantastic in bed."

"So when is your second date?"

"He ask me out again tomorrow night. Is that okay?"

"I would not know why not. I hope you have as much fun then too."

She crawled into bed and over to me. She shifted over me and pushed her very wet and sloppy pussy down over my erect cock and settled on me.

"Thank you again my LOVE. I may be very late after our second date. He says he wants to make me special tomorrow night."

"How special does he want you to be?"

Her little pussy pulled right down hard on my cock and she giggled.

"Suggested he wants to put me on display for all the men I met and danced with tonight."

Again she worked her pussy on my cock.

"As he fucked me and marked my breasts, he said they need to see how beautiful these are."

"So he wants your breasts put on display?"

"Yes he said he wants them out on the dance floor, or better yet he said up on their stage. And he said if he can get my pussy out on display that they will all fuck me. Oh God David he wants them to ALL fuck me."

I felt her climax on my cock then. I held her tight as she clenched my cock tightly as she came hard. I kissed her neck. And whispered in her ear.

"You need to let him show all of you off."

"Even my pussy?"

I giggled.

"Yes, even your beautiful pussy."

"You are okay if your wife becomes their whore?"

I kissed her hard and shot my semen deep up inside of her.

"My that was very nice. And I think I just got your answer."

Jillian's date showed up at 6pm the next night at our door. She answered the door and invited him in.

"David, this is my friend Duane. Duane, my husband David."

He stepped up and shook my hand, my guess was he was about 6' 4" and 230lbs and maybe had played some football, even in college. I myself am nearly 6' 3" and 225 so there was not much looking up to him. The surprise showed in his eyes.

"So you two are going dancing tonight?"

"Yes. I am taking your pretty wife to the Camel club tonight. I am sure it isn't some where you have ever been?"

"Oh, but I have been there a couple of times. It is a place you guys take your white girl friends to dance nude on the stage. I have seen several young white girl dance there. You have a back room where the guys take the girls who dance completely naked for them."

"You have been there and yes that is known to happen to girls who display their little slits."

"Do you hope to get Jillian's little slit out for all to see tonight Duane?"

"Would that be a problem if she does it?"

"I wouldn't see why?"

"I was hoping not as there is a group of guys she danced with who would be very disappointed."

He turned her toward the door and they walked toward his car. Jillian turned and smiled over her shoulder at me as he opened the door for her and she got in.

I knew it would be very late in the morning or maybe even afternoon before he brought her home. I woke mid-morning the next day and she was not home yet. It was nearly 3pm when I heard the car pull up and they came to the door. I peaked out to see Jillian standing on tip toes kissing Duane passionately. His hands up between them working on her tits. They broke their kiss and I could hear the talking.

"You are going out with Marvin tomorrow night right?"

"Yes we are going to his place. He wants me to himself this time."

"His room mate Carl is always there so what about him."

"Ya he said he might be there and want me too."

"So you'll give him a little of that pussy too huh?"

"You made me the little whore Baby. It is your fault."

"I want you Saturday night. I wants see you take on all the guys again. Will you do it again for me Honey? There will be a lot more guys then for you."

"How many guys will there be LOVER?"

"Oh, maybe 30 to 40 will fuck you Babe."

"I don't know if I can do that many Duane?"

"Shit Baby, you took 18 big black ones last night and some twice. You were fantastic."

"I was, wasn't I? So yes I will do it again Saturday night for you. I could of done more last night. I loved it."

She came in and found me at the door.

"You heard us outside?"

"Yes I did."

"I was very bad."

"It sounded like you were very good."

"Yes they loved me."