All Comments on 'The Little Theater Pt. 01'

by TonyMA70

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I do not care

Get rid of all the cast members and close the theater. It will end the marriages anyway

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago

Sooo?? The husband and son are pimping out their wife and mother. And everyone will live happily ever after. Especially when mom discovers she likes strange cock more than her dumbass husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
interesting

A different twist on the old story of the wife doing a play and eventually ends up having sex on stage. That may not happen here but who knows, right? What I found different was this is a family gig and they all know up front what is expected. Getting really close to incest, though.

I do suggest a better use of tags. You are in the LW category so why just tag it LW? Add share, family, exhibition, and maybe some others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 1?

There will be more parts? This will be a nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Weak

The lawyers work out a “compromise,” but no one notices the terms that would result in them losing the business if the donor doesn’t like the shows? Then they give it to a legal secretary to look over (I thought their lawyers negotiated it), and even she says they need to change it, but they sign it anyway.

And $2 million a year to run an amateur theatre group that puts on a few short, presumably bare-bones shows a year?

Beneath ridiculous. At least attempt to give it a veneer of reality.

TonyMA70TonyMA70over 3 years agoAuthor

It may not end the marriage who knows they need to get out of the situation!

Maybe she will like strange cock as well as her husbands or not want any strange cock at all!

Maybe mom will fuck her son straight!

Well when you see part two you should just not read it.

AS you can see I am having fun whether you like it or not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
.................

There is no such punctuation mark in the English language. An ellipsis has three and only three dots. Not only is this wrong, but all you do is make unnecessary work for yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Repeated dialog.

Please read the story and if you feel the same character must retell the facts to the same people, do it more naturally than cut and paste.

Otherwise you are doing fine.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Wait, let me redo an overused and stupid story idea, but make it better by throwing in some incest.....now read that sentence out loud to yourself a few times, and you and the rest of us might be on the same page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disregard the naysayers

Keep the story going. Let Marjorie experiment with her sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finish Soon Please

Having all the family in on what is essentially blackmail, is a unique twist on the forced nude on stage scenario. I hope you will work with one of the Literotica editors to smooth out those few rough edges. And please post your conclusion soon as we can't wait for the outcome for Marjorie. Interesting possible ways to leave this would be -- 1) The play is a raging success and Hartless presents the next script where Cathy gets passed around... ; or 2) one of Cathy's best attorney friends in the office discovers her in the play, presses her for the reason she is doing it, and has empathy toward her and helps her legally unwind from her agreement with Hartless in a way that does not harm John's business or the theater; or 3) the show is a raging success and MILFs come out of the woodwork to sign on for new, more daring shows that her son produces without Hartless and the Little Theater becomes a regional phenomenon. You can grow a nice following presenting if you can deeply develop the angst and hubris in situations with empathetic characters. Let's see another installment soon.

TonyMA70TonyMA70about 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your support I am working on the next part of it presently

Thanks for your three scenarios Anonymous

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTonyMA70@TonyMA70
I am a retired carpenter in the New England area of the USA

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES