The Little Theater Pt. 02

Story Info
The rehearsal, show, and a surprise!
13k words
4.24
9.5k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

The Little Theater has an attached building which houses an art co-op and art display rooms. This was a very profitable venue when Jeremy first purchased the building, but with the internet and other Art Co-op's which cropped up their client base who monetarily supported the Art Gallery shrunk, so it has run in the red for a few years.

Cathy has second thoughts about this production. She has tried to push these thoughts from her mind for the good of the family.

Now that I presented this information on to the rest of the story.

The director left with Cathy and John. "I will see you on Thursday to continue the rehearsal." Walt said as he entered his vehicle. He was happy his erotic play will finally be performed.

As the cousin's moved the props into the back. Mark tried to get his head around his good fortune to actually be able to see his aunt Cathy nude and what amazed him more he will be able to actually touch her in an intimate way. Mark had a smile on his face and a hardon as he moved the couch into the back with Jeremy.

"What is the shit eating grin on your face all about?" Jeremy asked as he noted his cousin's excitement was visible in his trousers.

"Oh...just thinking of the part." Mark said as he looked down with a red face embarrassed to be caught. It was like his cousin could read his thoughts.

"Don't bullshit me Mark you're thinking about my mother nude on stage and you having the chance to play with her in the name of art." Jeremy teased his cousin.

"Well, I ah, was thinking how ah to best ah, ah approach the ah part as my ah-ah aunt will ah be Marjorie." Mark stuttered his way through the sentence.

"Mark you will need to jerk off before you go on stage or you will cum in your pants when you see my mother naked and spread. I almost had an orgasm when the Director had her sit on a chair and show pink and I am gay!" He explained to his cousin in graphic terms.

"Wow, you saw Aunt Cathy nude already?" Mark asked with excitement.

"Yes, I did, she is my mother, but she is an MILF. She has a dynamite body for her age. You should probably find out where you can get saltpeter as you're going to need it or bring a few changes of underwear." Jeremy stated, he laughed hysterically, and Mark had tears in his eyes as he laughed so hard also.

Mark left the theater; he couldn't wait for Thursday to arrive.

Jeremy walked to his office and sat down in back of his desk to work on a budget. He couldn't get the image of his mother nude and spread out of his mind. He became excited as the image became clearer in his mind. "I am not sure of my sexual preference anymore. I always thought I was gay, but I never gave a relationship with a woman a chance. After I saw how lovely my mother looked maybe I will ask out a lady, see what happens." He thought embarrassed as to his thoughts of his mother as a very sensual woman.

Cathy was so horny she stripped in the vehicle on the way home. She was completely nude and rubbed her slit as she said. "I want to go up to the lookout to see the city at night. We have never done anything like that before." She whispered breathlessly as she rubbed, her box.

It was dark, John found the loop road to the state forest and drove up it slowly so he wouldn't miss the dirt road to the lookout. He put the Rogue in all wheel drive and started up the rutted path. they arrived at the turn out after a rough ride.

"It is a warm night, turn the SUV around and we can sit in the back." Cathy stated in a distracted way still with her fingers in her honey pot. She stroked her clit.

Cathy exited the SUV with only her shoes on. The back seats were down, and she had stowed a blanket and pillows in the back of her car.

"Isn't it beautiful here with all the city lights down in the valley." Cathy said as she reached for her husband's hand and put it on her breasts.

He laid the blankets and pillows out in the back of the SUV, he gave his hand to his wife and helped her onto the back of the vehicle, her legs dangled, he knelt between his wife's legs, put them over his shoulders, used a thumb on each hand to open her honey pot, and dove right in he shoved his tongue in as far as he could and licked her clit.

Cathy was excited from the rehearsal and it didn't take her long to orgasm the first time with a scream that reverberated through the valley.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, that feels so good." She said as she trapped John's head between her legs. It felt to John she tried to pop his head like a pimple she put so much pressure on his ears when she came.

John frantically pried his wife's legs apart. He dropped his pants, and he aimed his pecker at her box. The back of the car was just the right height to pound his cock into her. He slid into her honey pot to the hilt she was so wet from her cum. She felt so silky, wet, warm and her sheath rippled as she squeezed her vaginal muscles intermittently. He could spend the rest of his life in her manhole, but he knew it wouldn't last long as he thought of his wife's exposure in the play. He blew his load deep in his wife's pussy with a grunt as she came a second time, with a scream that echoed through the valley below. It felt like she sucked the orgasm out of his cock, with the use of her vaginal muscles. Shrinkage caused his member to fall out of his wife's box. He sat next to her as they looked out over their city.

"Last chance to stop the show!" Cathy said as she stared out in space with a far away look in her eyes as she rubbed her pussy. Fear built in her mind that she will ruin the families good name in their town.

"I really wish we had another alternative, but the way James Jr. set us up we have no recourse but to do as he asked." John lamented. He verbalized what Cathy thought.

"I hope you will still love me when this is over John." Cathy said with a sad expression on her face, as she played with his pecker with her other hand.

"Ah-ah yes I will my dear. You're doing this for the family." John moaned as she stroked his member.

Cathy laid down on top of her husband in the SUV and took his organ in her mouth to bring him to attention, which at his age is a monumental task. "I love the taste of his cock after we have sex." She thought as she took as much of his man meat in her mouth as she could. Cathy used all the techniques she knew to get him off, but he only had a mental orgasm. He felt like he blew a load of dust into her mouth. His cock was too sensitive for Cathy to continue. The couple laid there for a while. They gazed out over the valley landscape and watched the stars in the sky up through the open sunroof.

"I think it is time we go Cathy." John said but didn't want the beautiful night to end.

"I think you're right." She put her shoes on and walked to the passenger side of the SUV. The fear of the unknown rose to a new level in her mind.

John opened the door for her, she gave him a beaver shot as she entered the vehicle. They went home, and to bed sated.

Wednesday John couldn't think about anything but his wife nude in front of their nephew. When he arrived home, Cathy had a meal for them, they watched TV. Nothing was said about the rehearsal. Cathy rejected John's advances rather sternly that night.

Thursday was no better for John and Cathy. She became nervous about her exposed debut that evening. It hit her in the afternoon. Her assistant could see she was out of sorts, so she told Cathy to go home and she will hold down the fort. Cathy arrived home over an hour early she went to the master bath and took a leisurely soak in the tub with bubble bath. She worried she was too old for the part. She wanted to entice her nephew, so she used scented bath beads. She exited the tub and dried off. Cathy sat nude at her makeup table to apply her makeup.

That is where John found his wife when he arrived home. "You look so beautiful my dear." He said as he went to her.

"What are you doing John?" Cathy said crossly when her husband began to rub her shoulders. "I just took a bubble bath; I know where this will lead, so stop it. I don't want to smell like a two-bit whore, if I have to take my panties off tonight during the rehearsal." She stated angered by his advances tonight as she was very nervous about the rehearsal to come. She feared where this production will lead to.

John backed off disappointed. "Maybe this isn't such a good idea to have my wife in this play." He thought as he sat on the bed to watch his nude wife primp. Cathy styled her hair to look older. She went to her lingerie drawer and retrieved a pink bra and pantie set which was nice but didn't reveal much. In her closet she found a red button front dress that had sleeves and went below the knee. It made her look older, a prim, and proper older woman, which was the look needed for her role.

They were off to have dinner at Ninety-nine. It was a tense hour they spent there. Both were afraid to say anything other than; the weather was gorgeous the last few days, and conversations as such, the view from the lookout the other night was beautiful.

Reluctantly Cathy indicated it was time to leave, John paid the tab. He reached for her hand and she took it, as they walked to the vehicle, He opened the door for Cathy, and she slid in. They were off to the rehearsal. In short order they were at the Little Theater.

John jumped out of the SUV and went around to open the door for his wife which she should have appreciated but. "Sure, you run around the car to open the door for me tonight, you can't wait to see me nude can you." She stated stressfully she made her thoughts verbal to her husband as a challenge.

"We can go home right now if you like, we will work something out to get out of this mess. You think I want you to do this? This was your decision as it was your decision to put all our money in the Theater to help our son. I told you it was a bad Idea; besides you like to work on the productions with our son. It made you feel good to help Jeremy." John shot back quietly but with resolve.

Cathy put her head down, she knew he was right as Cathy bugged him for a month before he relented. She acted toward him then as she acted now, to get her way. "I'm sorry, yes it was me that wanted to help Jeremy. You said it wasn't a good idea, but he would have left and gone to LA if we didn't help with the purchase of the Theater." She lamented, she put on her brave face, a smile and they walked hand-in-hand after she exited the car.

The couple was fifteen minutes late and confronted by Mark. "I thought you chickened out Au.. I mean Marjorie." He said jovially.

John gave him a stern look. "We had to discuss something before we got here, Mark."

"Okay I'm sorry." He stated with the realization he was on thin ice so to speak with his uncle.

The trio walked onto the stage from the back to find Jeremy and Walt there with the props in place. Nothing was said about their late arrival from the two on stage. They could see the stress in the couple from their actions and posture.

"Are we ready to start Marjorie?" Walt the director used her stage name.

"As ready as I will ever be." Cathy stated curtly.

The director and Jeremy saw she was upset, so the director said. "Why don't we start at the beginning and work into the nude scene."

Cathy was relieved and Mark was disappointed.

They started at the beginning of the play and it took about fifteen minutes where Matt explained his problem to Marjorie in a shy manner. They took a break to signify the next day. There in bold letters in the script stated the female lead is to be nude from here on.

Jeremy could see his mother was very nervous, so he addressed the Director. "I think the female lead should strip in stages say remove the dress to begin with and then slowly strip nude. Wouldn't that work better? He asked while on break. "It would give the production more semblance of reality." He stated as a reason.

"That sounds like a good idea Jeremy. What do you think about that Marjorie?" The director used her stage name when he asked. "This will give her more time to acclimate to the nude scene." He thought.

"That is a very good idea." Cathy answered with a somewhat relieved smile.

"How about me don't I get to weigh in on this change?" Mark who plays Matt stated.

"No!" Came the reply from the Director echoed by Cathy and Jeremy.

"We will continue where you start your nude scene have Matt help you off with the dress and then have him unhook your bra and give him lessons on how you like your breasts to be caressed." Directed Walt.

Marjorie (Cathy) sat on the couch with Matt (Mark) face to face and a foot apart. John and Jeremy sat in the front row of the theater.

"From here on Cathy and Mark we will use your character names so you will get used to them." The director stated.

Marjorie faced the back of the stage and Matt faced the audience.

"I am going to help you Matt, but this has to be our little secret okay?" Marjorie stated embarrassed.

"Yes, I understand Marjorie." Matt said excited.

Marjorie stood up and unbuttoned her dress, handed it to Matt and said. "Put this over the back of the chair please." She steeled herself as she turned her back to Matt, thus she faced the audience. "Could you unhook my bra?"

Without a word Matt popped the hooks on the bra one handed.

"Cut, Hook up the bra your inexperienced fumble with the catches." The director stated forcefully.

They ran through the lines again and Matt fumbled with the hooks for a good minute and then unhooked the bra.

Marjorie slid the bra down her arms and covered her breasts with her hand. "Here put this with my dress please." She said embarrassed as she turned her back to the audience, sat down in front of Matt. After he sat down it took her a minute to remove her arm from her breast. "Let me get used to this exposure Matt." She said only half her embarrassment was an act. "Give me your hand and I will show you how I like my breast massaged." Marjorie said as she reached for his hand and showed him how to please her.

He ran his hands over Marjorie's breast as an experienced young man would "Cut" the director stated they stopped and redid this scene many times over a two-hour period. It was eight thirty before the director saw there was some semblance of a young man who was inexperienced. Matt massaged Marjorie's breasts, and had so many takes to get the scene right that Marjorie's panties were soaked through and Matt to his delight could smell his aunt's arousal. He had a wet spot on his jeans that soaked through his underwear also.

John, Jeremy, and Walt the director was in the first row of seats. John and Jeremy stayed in the first row, but the director ascended the stairs to the stage and watched the two actors as they performed the scene. He was close enough to smell Marjorie's arousal. The director figured she will be more agreeable to the next scene in her highly aroused state.

John and Jeremy were disappointed because Marjorie had her back to the audience throughout her scene with her breasts exposed. Both mentally conceded they became bored as they watched Marjorie's back throughout the scene.

"Let's take a break and then we will continue." The director called. Marjorie went to put on her dress. "I think you should stay as you are Marjorie to get used to your exposure."

"If I become used to my nudity Marjorie will not look authentic, she will look like a slut instead of a helpful neighbor to a shy young man." She stated as she retrieved her dress to don.

"I guess you're right Marjorie. The director agreed reluctantly.

The group took a break and then went back to the rehearsal. Marjorie knew she will be nude for the rest of the rehearsal and she steeled herself for this.

"Time to get back to the rehearsal. Marjorie put on your bra we will start from your bra removal and continue." Walt directed.

Jeremy and his father went back to the first row of seats. Walt stayed on stage to witness the rehearsal and make any changes needed.

Marjorie removed her dress and put on the bra; Matt hooked it for her. They went to the couch said their lines Marjorie turned her back to Matt and he did a great job as he fumbled to unhook the bra.

"Cut, both of you did great let's fast forward as I want to finish all the scenes tonight. Marjorie remove your panties and explain to Matt your womanhood." The director stated with more enthusiasm than a professional director should have. "Let's continue! When you're ready Marjorie."

It took her a few minutes to get into character as she realized she will be nude from now on tonight. She has to show her nephew the goods so to speak. "Can you help me with my panties Matt, and we can continue with your lesson." Marjorie said as she raised off the couch and pushed her panties to her knees.

Matt's face was inches away from Marjorie's honey pot as he pulled her panties down. As soon as the panties went to her thighs, he could smell her arousal, her heady erotic aroma gave him a boner. He pulled her panties down and off her legs with her help. The young man noted the panties were soaked at the crotch to his excitement.

"My aunt is enjoying this!" He thought as he placed her panties on the chair.

Marjorie just wanted to get this over with, so she forged ahead. She spread her legs wide and Matt got between them. "Give me your hand and I will show you where my clitoris is and the G spot." She said as she aimed his fingers at her clit. Marjorie was totally embarrassed by this time to let someone besides her husband touch her so intimately, but she steeled herself for the intimate intrusion.

When Matt entered her box with his fingers to rub her clit he said. "Gee Marjorie you're so wet did you pee?" He said it with a smirk of victory on his face.

Naked, Marjorie jumped up and ran to the lady's room. She cried. "I don't know if I can do this." As she slammed the door to the restroom.

"What the hell Matt that wasn't in the script and the way you said it with a smirk. You better shape up if you want to keep this part." Walt hollered his bluff to the costar as the director knew Mark had to play the part of Matt.

Meanwhile John and Jeremy ran to the women's room. They knocked on the door.

"Are you alright mom?" Jeremy asked through the door.

"Can we come in to talk about it." John asked he needed to smooth over this outburst or he will shut down the show. "I can't stand to see my wife so distressed I will tell James to go to hell and deal with the consequences as I need to." He thought with resolve.

"No, I am not alright, that wasn't in the script what that little shit said to me." Marjorie hollered. It took her a few minutes to calm down she then said. "Come in but just Jeremy and you."

"Mom, Mark just tried to adlib that is all." Jeremy stated as his eyes roved over his mother's naked body to take in her womanly attributes.

"He had his fingers in me and it was a sign of disrespect for him to say that. The expression on his face said it all. I was one of his conquests. His expression should be one of gratitude. He didn't follow the script." Cathy stated to her husband and her son. "I am doing this because I have to for the family not because I want to." She stated in tears.

By this time there was a knock on the door and Matt said. "I am sorry Marjorie." He still used her stage name.

"Go away you little shit!" Marjorie screamed.

Walt the director knocked on the door. "Marjorie, I reprimanded Matt for the comment that wasn't in the script it won't happen again."

"Give my wife a few minutes Walt." John stated forcefully.

Fifteen minutes later Marjorie exited the womens room with her son and husband. They walked onto the stage.

"If you disrespect me again in any way from here on, I will kick you in the balls, you got that you little shit!" Marjorie stated in no uncertain terms.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers