The Little Theater Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Friday night, the night of the first performance the one where the dignitaries of the city were invited to view the performance before it was seen by the public. There was a ten-minute dog and pony show to explain the merits of the content of the play. James had the advertisement agency bill the play as an instructional piece. The preamble will be a part of all the performances.

Cathy very nervous was in the dressing room nude to have the body makeup applied. John and Mark where there also as she was made up. Mark was made up while John helped his wife dress. She donned an industrial type, white bra and full cut white panty set. Over it she put on a Rose-colored dress which buttoned down the front and a pair of white shoes with a matronly three inch heel on them.

John, Jeff, and Mark stood in the wings when the preamble was recited. The center stage was set up.

Walter walked up on stage from his seat on the left side first row. "I want to thank you for coming. Now we will begin the performance of Marjorie helps Matt."

That was the que for Marjorie to walk onto the stage and sit in the chair. The doorbell rang and Marjorie went off stage you could hear a door open.

"Hi Matt, you finished with the lawn already?" Marjorie asked.

"Yes, is there anything else you would want me to do before I go." Matt the shy young man asked.

"Could you move the boxes in the corner of the room to the garage for me? I have some lemonade I will pour you a glass before you go."

"Sure Marjorie a glass of lemonade would hit the spot." Matt said as he brought the boxes off stage it took him a few minutes. "Is there anything else Marjorie you need done before I go? He asked as he sat to have his lemonade. He played his part well he even turned red when he looked Marjorie in the eye.

"No, how much do I owe you Matt?"

"The twenty-five dollars for the lawn, is sufficient." Matt stated.

"How about the boxes you moved for me it took you time to do that?"

"That is okay Marjorie I did that to help you out." Matt stated sincerely.

"If there is anything, I can do to help you let me know as you have been a God sent since my husband passed. I don't know what I would have done without your help around my house." Marjorie said sincerely.

Matt looked down at his shoes embarrassed. "I do have a challenge I need to overcome, maybe you can help me. If you want too." As an afterthought he said. "No, I am too embarrassed to ask you!" He stated and started to get up to leave.

"Matt I will help you if I can, but you have to tell me what your problem is so I can help you." Marjorie stated in a helpful voice and one to calm his fear of rebuff by her.

"Well, ah you know ah, how shy I, ah am, I get all ah tongue tied when I ah, talk to ah, girls. I want to ah know ah how to please ah a woman ah, ah can you help me?" Matt pleaded. "I have ah been picked on, ah by the guys. I ah didn't have ah a date ah for the prom. I need help." Matt lamented.

Marjorie's heart went out to the young man she saw another side of him and felt bad for him. "I will help you, but it has to be our little secret alright?" Marjorie said conspiratorially.

"You will help me learn how to please a woman, really you're not fooling with me are you." Matt asked in surprise, but he was suspicious also, because he did not think that Marjorie knew what he meant.

"Yes, Matt I will help you really. What do you like me to do for you?" Marjorie asked.

"I would like to see you naked." Matt blurted out as his mouth overtook his mind.

"Oh, I see, well I think I can do that." Marjorie said surprised as to what he wanted of her. "We can start your education tomorrow." She was pleased a young man wants to see her naked.

"Okay see you tomorrow." Matt said excited he walked back-stage and you could hear a door close.

Marjorie sat in the chair and worked on a knitted sweater. In her voice on speaker. "A young man wants to see me naked, I am old, but he wants to see me naked." These were her thoughts the audience heard.

The curtain came down. The set was moved around the seat was placed almost to the end of the stage with the table and the chair off to the side. The curtain came up, it was the next day and Marjorie walked to the couch and for the first time looked out she could see the first three rows and they were filled.

The doorbell rang. She arose and went to the back of the stage you could hear a door open. "Hi Matt right on time." Marjorie said joyfully.

The two walked to the L shaped couch with open end faced to the audience. Marjorie faced the audience and sat. Mark sat with his back to the audience.

"How can I help you overcome your shyness with women. You don't seem shy with me."

"I know that is why I want your help. I can talk to you easier than I can talk to my parents."

"You have helped me enormously since my husband passed so I will help you. This will be our secret right?" Marjorie said conspiratorially as she stood up and removed her dress. "Can you put this over the chair for me Matt."

"It will be our secret Matt said as he put the dress over the back of the chair on the side of the stage.

"Help me with my bra." Marjorie said as she turned her back to the audience.

Matt made a show as he fumbled with the bra catches. "Why are the hooks so hard to remove?'

"A way to protect a lady's virtue a little longer." Marjorie stated, which caused a chuckle from the audience.

He unhooked the garment; Marjorie turned and faced the audience and removed her bra. She stood bra in one hand and an arm over her breasts with the other. She faced the audience and sat.

"Put my intimate garment with the dress please Matt and then we can start your lesson." Marjorie said as she handed him her bra.

He put it over the chair and sat on the coffee table as to not impeded the view of Marjorie's breast from the audience.

"Give me your hand and I will show you how my husband 'Lord rest his soul' used to massage' my breast for me after I took off my bra." Marjorie said as took his hand and showed him what she likes.

A moan could be heard from the audience as the young man gave the older woman a breast massage'. The sounds came from men and women in the audience.

"Your breast feels, so nice Marjorie and your nipples are getting hard." Matt whispered reverently as he pleasured Marjorie's breast.

Marjorie showed Matt how to rub her tummy, she whispered her commands to the young man. "I think we should continue." She said passionately as she raised her bottom and slid her panties off her bottom and said. "Help me remove my panties so we can continue with your lesson."

Matt shook as he used both hands to remove Marjorie's panties. He could smell her excited scent when the panties slid off her crotch. He pulled the panties to her feet and she helped kick them off. He picked them up, and put the intimate garment with her other clothes, as she positioned herself on the couch for the total reveal.

"Sit on the table Matt, I want to show you a lady's hot button. If you strum it properly. They will love you forever." Marjorie stated huskily, as she spread her legs and used two fingers on each hand to show pink.

The audience was amazed, enraptured, and excited, to see a woman they knew with her legs spread to instruct a young man about a woman's pleasure points. For the next five minutes Matt manipulated Marjorie's clit and inserted his fingers into her manhole. When the audience thought it couldn't get any better it did. After Matt spent time on his tutor's intimate bits he sat back onto the table.

"I would like to show you what my husband liked, maybe this is something you would like to because men are visual beings" Marjorie said as she rubbed her breasts and used her other hand on her womanhood within three minutes, she had four fingers in her box and with her thumb she strummed her clit. She had and atomic orgasm in front of a packed theater audience.

She lay spread out in another world. Marjorie received a standing ovation as the curtain went down. As she came down off her orgasmic high, she heard the loud praise for the production by the audience. The Director came up on stage and grabbed Marjorie's hand and Matt grabbed her other hand. The curtain raised again and the three took a bow, with Marjorie still nude. She did not give it a thought as she reveled in the praise, they lavished on her.

Jeremy came up on stage and grabbed his mother's dress and helped her with it. She left it unbuttoned as the director, she and Matt went into the crowd.

The next day the review came out in the theater section. In essence it stated it was a very revealing play with an instructional message and innocently played by Marjorie and Matt.

The play will be put on a Friday night, Saturday night and a matinee on Sunday for the next four weeks.

Everything went along fine for the Saturday night Show, The Trooper and his wife who stopped John and Cathy on the loop road where there. The couple complimented the actors on their roles in the show. Oh, by the way after Friday night it was decided by a unanimous vote that Marjorie will remain nude while she meets the theater goers.

After the Sunday Matinee Marjorie stood nude with her husband, her son, the Director, James, and Jeff at her side when her boss, his wife and their grown children came up to her. Marjorie you did a great job. I wonder if I could see Cathy tomorrow to discuss her new duties for our company her boss stated.

All rights reserved 2021 to 2031