The Little Theater Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The group was shocked! A nude woman stood in all her naked glory to proclaim her anger directed toward her nephew who will insert his fingers in her pussy many times before this production is over. John, Jeremy, Walt the director and her nephew have never heard Cathy talk this way ever.

They continued the rehearsal Marjorie sat down, spread her legs and took Matt's hand as she explained her woman parts to him. Matt explored Marjorie's intimate area, but she was still pissed, and the rehearsal showed it. She felt violated and did not have an expression of helpfulness, but of anger on her face. Matt was stressed also and didn't perform well.

"I think we need to stop and continue next Tuesday with rehearsals." Walt stated as he could see they have a lot of work to do on the nude scene. To make it look less angry and more helpful.

Cathy had a lot of work to do to get back into the Character of Marjorie. She donned her dress, handed her bra and panties to her husband. Cathy walked out of the Theater to the car without a word to anyone. She leaned on the car with her arms crossed over her breasts ,it showed resistance, to wait for her husband to come out.

The director, Jeremy, and John tore Mark a new asshole, for his remark to his aunt.

John, Jeremy, Mark, and Walt all came over to Cathy.

"Aunt Cathy I am sorry, I thought that would show I was inexperienced." Mark explained.

"Apology excepted." Cathy said curtly.

John unlocked and opened the door for Cathy while everyone looked on.

She sat in the car seat with her feet on the ground. "What are you waiting for. You want me to flash the goods to you for one last look." She said in disgust.

All but John turned and went to their vehicles. "Can I get a look?" He asked with a smile.

"No!" She said and got into the car with her hand on her skirt so it would not raise up. She was still mad!

Cathy rebuffed her husbands advances to comfort her. She readied herself for bed, turned her back to her husband, when he tried to cuddle with her, she turned and pushed him away.

"Get on your own side of the bed your body is too hot next to me." She said in a growl.

"Okay! I get it you're still pissed!" John said and turned his back to his wife. "This is not good! We have never gone to bed mad before." John thought.

It was a very stressful night for both they tossed and turned throughout the night. They awoke exhausted. The couple went about their morning ritual without any discussion. They went their separate ways.

Friday was busy for both Cathy and John thankfully. Jeremy, Mark, and Walt called Cathy to make sure she was okay. This made Cathy feel a little better. When she arrived home on Friday the ice has melted somewhat so to speak. Cathy accepted a kiss from her husband.

They conversed all weekend to quell Cathy's concerns. Monday and Tuesday were busy days for Cathy and John, Cathy took a few hours off on Tuesday to prepare for the rehearsal at night. She went home took a bath and was ready when her husband John arrived home. They went out to eat and the couple arrived at the theater at six thirty.

John and Cathy entered the building to be greeted by Jeremy, Walt, and Mark.

The group walked onto the stage to find it set up for the scene.

The Director stated. "We will start from the beginning to go through the play to just before the nude scene then we will take a break." Walt figured Cathy needed the time to get into character and prepare for her nude scene.

"Let's start with the nude scene that needs the most work." Cathy said in her role as Marjorie.

"Okay if you want to do that it is fine me, as there is a lot of work to be done with that scene. We will call Cathy and Mark by their stage names from now on tonight. Is that okay with Marjorie and Matt?" Walt the director asked.

The two actors answered in the affirmative.

"Okay Marjorie have Matt help you remove your dress." Said the director.

Marjorie removed the dress she acted somewhat embarrassed. "This is our secret right?" She asked Matt.

"Sure, Marjorie I am grateful for the help I will receive from you." Matt stated reverently as he took the older woman's dress and draped it over a chair.

"Can you help me with my bra please?" Marjorie stated her features turned red as Matt fumbled with the catches of the bra.

Marjorie sat with her back to the audience and Matt faced the audience. He acted that Marjorie's breast were the most magnificent pair of mammary glands he ever saw. Marjorie and Matt worked on the dialog and she directed Matt how to massage' her breasts so she received the most enjoyment from his ministrations.

The actors went over the breast exploration scene many times before the director was somewhat satisfied. "Let's take a break before we continue forward." Walt the director called.

Matt retrieved Marjorie's dress and helped her on with it. She buttoned one button on it.

Matt and Marjorie discussed the scene. Marjorie asked Jeremy and John. "What do you think of the production so far?"

"You're getting there Mom." Jeremy stated, but in reality, he was bored as it was dialog and no visual of the encounter. He didn't mention that though.

"I agree with Jeremy." John stated. "Boy is this play going to be boring. Hopefully they will get a lot of pre sold tickets because once the word gets out the attendance will drop." John thought.

"Break's over let's get back in position." The director called.

Matt helped Marjorie remove her dress. He placed the garment over a chair. Marjorie sat with her back to the audience and Matt sat in front of her, he faced the audience.

Without any prompts Marjorie said. "Can you help me with my panties?" As she lifted her bottom and pushed her panties to her knees

Matt made a show of the woman's pantie removal, he struggled to get his fingers in the waistband. He acted inexperienced. As soon as the garment passed Marjorie's pussy the smell of her excitement was noticeable by the director and Matt. Marjorie's pantie was soaked through at the gusset. She acted shy suddenly and placed her hand over her mound at her slit.

"Let me take a minute to explain to you Matt how I like to have my vagina massaged. This is something my deceased husband liked me to do." Marjorie said as she rubbed her slit from her manhole to her clit. She opened her legs wider to let Matt see what she did. "I want you to replicate my finger movements." She stated breathlessly as she shoved three fingers in her box and used her other hand to pull on her nipples. "OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH, III'MMM, Cummmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggggg!" she screamed, and passed out legs spread wide.

Marjorie has a momentous orgasm to the shock of all present! The group started to clap and whistle. To show her their support for her uncensored performance of self-love on stage.

"I like it Marjorie, do you think you can cum in the front of the audience or act as you're having an orgasm" The director asked.

"So, you like my adlib Walt?" Marjorie asked in a dream like state with a silly smile of contentment on her face.

"Yes, that was great Marjorie, we will incorporate it into the show." Walt said. "What did you think Matt?" The director asked.

"Yeah, great!" Matt said dejectedly as he didn't get to explore his aunt's box.

"Let's continue." The director said.

Marjorie took Matts hand and showed him how she likes to be pleased, but after her enormous orgasm her vagina was too sensitive to continue. "Ow! that hurts." Marjorie stated as she tried to get away from Matt's fingers in her box.

"I guess we will have to stop for tonight. See everyone on Thursday same time. I think we have to change around the scene where your pleasure yourself Marjorie to the end of the show." The director stated.

Marjorie picked up her panties but didn't put them on. She remained nude as they discussed the scene. Jeremy was in awe of his mother's naked beauty as was her nephew and her husband.

The director put to words what everyone there thought. "Marjorie you have an amazing body! It was an outstanding performance you put on tonight."

A round of applause went up when the Director stated that.

Marjorie went to her clothes. "Jeremy can you help me with my bra?" She asked her son without any thought as he was the closest to her.

He hooked her bra in short order and helped his mother with her dress. Marjorie's panties were a soggy mess, so she put them in her purse. She watched as they stowed all the props. Her dress was wide open with her pussy on view. Marjorie was comfortable in her state of undress. She walked out with the group with her dress opened.

John opened the car door for his wife, and all watched as she gave them a pussy show as she entered the vehicle. The stress level has dropped considerably tonight.

"Bye Aunt Cathy" Mark said.

"Bye Mark I hope you liked the show." Cathy said.

"It was outstanding Aunt."

"Great job Cathy see you Thursday." Walt stated.

"Thanks!" Cathy blushed.

John Hopped into the driver's seat and asked. "Do you want to stop in the state forest at the lookout.

"Not tonight I am too sore for any sex play. I want to go home and go to bed. "

"Suit yourself." John stated dejectedly.

Throughout the next day the fear of her exposure as the actress who plays Marjorie became almost unbearable. She was angry she caused this debacle. Cathy had to concentrate on her work as not to have her mind wonder to what she did the night before, now her masturbation scene was in the play.

The Thursday rehearsal was a disaster. The actors didn't even make it to the nude scene. Marjorie was totally stress and Matt missed his marks, and forgot he was to be inexperienced when he did the one handed bra unhook with his fingers. They left early. Walt began to wonder if this show will ever be viewed.

Friday night when John arrived home. "I don't want to cook tonight." Cathy stated in an angry voice.

"Fine we can go out to eat." John said in a concerned voice. "Maybe we can talk through your anger issues?" He continued hopefully.

"What is there to talk about. I have to do the show or we are toast due to my maternal instinct to protect our kids." Cathy stated angrily.

Cathy's cold attitude toward her husband became a glacier, through no fault of John's. She was mad at herself for the situation they were in. "I should have listened to John now I will pay the price with my modesty and maybe I will be ridiculed by the townspeople. Become the towns outcast, and no one will talk to me." She thought gloomily.

By Sunday John was hornier than a three peckered Billy goat. Since Tuesday night Cathy has rejected his advances. Friday night they went out to eat. The couple came home Cathy used the excuse; she had a case review for one of the law partners. Saturday when he came home from his golf game she was gone. The note said one of her friends called so she went out with her.

Sunday morning Cathy was still in a foul mood, so John asked. "Can we talk about this Cathy? I want to help you."

"You want to play my part get naked and have our nephew play with your private parts in front of a theater audience." Was Cathy's nasty reply.

"Cathy, I have been trying to comfort you since Thursday night and you have been rejecting me. I want to comfort you."

"What do you really want John?" She said angrily as she stripped nude. Threw her clothes on a chair. Went up to him, had him stand, she removed his belt, yanked his pants down and gave him an angry blowjob. It was over in two minutes she swallowed his load. "You satisfied now you got your rocks off." She stated angrily. She went to her the bedroom, nude, and slammed the door.

"I think she is having issues with the nudity associated with her part." John mistakenly thought as he gathered all the clothes and walked bottomless to the master bedroom. He found her on the bed her face in the pillow as she cried. He got on the bed and rubbed his wife's back. "It will be okay Cathy; Jeremy will make you up so even I won't know who you are."

It took a half hour of TLC before Cathy rolled over onto her back. "Cathy, I love you and we will get through this together." John reinforced his love for her by a gentle massage' of her breast as he talked to her. He massaged from her breasts to her box and then positioned himself between her legs rubbed her lady lips.

Cathy moaned as he inserted three fingers in her womanhood, her slit was so wet he thought he entered a warm swamp. John spread his wife's legs and started to suck on her lower lips and used his tongue to attack her clit. She moaned and raised her hips to try to get more of his fingers and tongue in her pussy.

"Ohhh, MY Lord!" Cathy screamed in orgasm as John jammed four fingers in his wife's pussy and rubbed her clit with his thumb.

His wife's arousal precipitated his erection. He removed the remainder of his garments. His wife laid with her legs spread wide, she moaned through her orgasm. He pulled her to the edge of the bed, spread her lips with his fingers and entered her. She was so wet her excitement dripped on the floor as he pumped away to his orgasm. He blew his load into her and had to hold himself up with his hands over her still connected. It surprised him she had another orgasm with a scream of joy.

Sated they lay next to each other. "We need to come to an agreement Cathy either you come to the realization that you will be nude in this show or we call James Jr. and tell him to shove the show up his ass and deal with the consequences." John stated.

Cathy needs to talk to John, but she doesn't know what he will think of her after her revelation. She looked at her husband she had a scared look on her face. "I want to tell you something, but don't interrupt me, let me finish okay?"

"Fine anything just we need to stick together to lean on each other to get to the other side of this bad situation." John stated relieved.

"I don't know if you will be mad at me by the time, I finish this? Here it goes anyway. John this situation does not bother me to be naked in front of a lot of people. It is a good excuse an any to be naked in front of a whole theater. I want to do this that is why I am angry. A modest woman shouldn't want to be nude! I like the attention and to show off. My problem is what will people think of me if they found out?"

"Let me get this straight you will enjoy the part of Marjorie?" John stated in amazement.

"See you're mad at me!" Cathy lamented.

"No, No I am proud of you. You are beautiful naked. Whenever you want to be naked it is okay with me." John stated as he hugged and kissed his wife with joy.

"You mean you really don't care what people will think of us? People may talk!" Cathy stated concerned.

"Think about it, Cathy when they talk about us. They will leave other people alone. Besides most gossips are jealous, they don't have the balls to do what the people they talk about can do." John stated with confidence.

"What if I am recognized, I may lose my job." Cathy stated.

"Let me work on that for you my love." John stated as he kissed his wife glad, he knows what she was worried about.

With this revelation out in the open the couple enjoyed a wonderful day.

The outlook was bright, from here on the couple have confronted their fears and they will move forward from there.

Monday John called James Jr. of HRCM on his direct line. When he answered. "Hi Jim, how have you been?"

"Good John and you?"

"I am good Jim; we just have a little problem with the production. My wife is worried she will get fired if the Law firm, she works for finds out. They are a conservative organization."

"Give me their name John and I will take care that she doesn't run into any problems with them." James said.

"Cathy works for West and Long Law in the city Jim."

"Yes, I have heard of them good people I will see what I can do." James stated.

They said goodbye and disconnected.

John made it very clear to Cathy if she was the least bit reluctant to perform as Marjorie in the play, he will personally pull the plug on the production. On her part Cathy knew John was serious so she put aside her concern about the part and desensitized herself about what people will think of her if they find out she was Marjorie in the play.

Before the couple knew it. They were on their way to the Tuesday rehearsal at the theater. The rehearsals will be done, in secret until the dress rehearsal. Cathy and John walked onto the stage to the set ready for rehearsal.

"Good evening all. As we have done in the past, we will call the two performers by their stage names so they will become used to them. That being said, Marjorie where would you like to start tonight?" The director asked.

"I think I am ready to start with the removal of my dress and continue from there." Marjorie stated hesitantly and with a red face as she looked anywhere but at the people present.

"Okay we will start there then. Places please." Walt directed.

"This will be our secret Matt." Marjorie said as she stood by the couch faced the audience as she unbuttoned her matronly dress and handed it to Matt. "Please put my dress over the chair and help me with my bra please Matt." Marjorie continued.

Matt did a fine job with the bra he fumbled with the catches as though inexperienced. Marjorie removed her bra as she faced the audience, her breasts on full view to the audience, and gave the intimate garment to Matt to lay over the back of the chair. She turned gave him instructions how to caress her breasts. Marjorie took the young man's hand and placed it on her breast. He acted inexperienced in his actions.

The actors moved onto the full nude scene after a few retakes of the topless scene.

"Can you help me remove my panties so we can continue with your education Matt." Marjorie asked as she raised her bottom off the couch.

Matt made a show of Marjorie's final garment removal while he acted inexperienced. Her heady sexual scent was prevalent in the vicinity of the couch to add to the two men's excitement. Marjorie took Matt's fingers and showed him how to rub her slit and clit. She dripped her excitement onto the couch by the time they did their third run though on the last scene.

"Do you still want to do the masturbation scene at the end of the performance Marjorie?" The director asked.

"Yes, I need to!" Marjorie moaned in a hoarse whisper. "Matt I will show you how a woman pleasures herself so you can imitate it. My husband loved to see me do this." Marjorie moaned in a needy whisper.

Marjorie laid back in the corner of the couch one leg against the back the other on the floor her legs spread wide her fingers of one hand busy on her womanhood and the other she rubbed her breasts with her back to the audience as she was for most of the performance.

Matt was within arm's reach of Marjorie's honey pot and the director paid close attention to her ministrations on her pussy.

"Ahahaha!" Marjorie screamed as she jammed her fingers in her box frantically and rubbed her thumb over her clit.

Marjorie laid in a catatonic state for a few minutes after her orgasm. The sight and scent of a mature woman in self pleasure made the director and co-star orgasm in their pants it was such a passionate performance by the female lead. The performance was so erotic that the director, had to lean against the couch for support afraid his legs would buckle. The costar did not move from his place on the couch. When Marjorie came back to earth. She looked at the crotch of the two men and saw they messed their pants, to her delight. They were extremely embarrassed with their lack of control. She had a smirk on her face, but the men could not keep eye contact with her. Marjorie felt she triumphed over her fears, she was in control. Marjorie made the men who witnessed her orgasm cum in their pants!