The Little Theater Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
802 Followers

"Well, I guess we are done for the night!" Marjorie proclaimed with a smile. "I guess both of you need to change your shorts after my performance. It looks like I brought the scene to a Climax." She laughed hysterically to the embarrassment of the two men on stage.

John and Jeremy came up on stage when Cathy called the end of rehearsals for the night. They didn't know what happened that caused her to laugh so hard. John and Jeremy came up on stage and closer to the two men it was apparent they blew a load in their pants the show Cathy put on was so erotic. The air around the couch was heavy with the scent of a super aroused female.

"Let's go John, Jeremy will you help your mother with her dress?" Cathy rambled on happily as she grabbed for her husband's and Son's arm.

"Do you want me to hook your bra Cathy?" John said as he handed her the garment.

"You don't think I need my bra Jeremy, do you?" Cathy said in a flirtatious way.

"No mom, in fact you look lovely nude." Jeremy said before his brain could stop his mouth. "I mean mom you look great." He backpaddled as he helped his mother on with her dress.

She didn't bother to secure any of the buttons. "We will see you on Thursday. See if the director and costar can control themselves during that rehearsal." Cathy stated gayly. Jeremy started for his office. "Jeremy, escort your mother out to the car please." Cathy stated and took his arm along with her husband's.

John opened the car door for his wife and Jeremy helped her into the car. She gave both a full-on frontal to conclude with a beaver shot as she entered the passenger side of the vehicle.

"Good night mom, I am glad you're in a better mood." Jeremy said as he closed the car door.

Jeremy went back on stage to find it empty. He needed to go to the restroom and when he entered, he found the director and costar nude from the waist down and they dried they pants at the hand driers, after they cleaned up their act.

"I don't want to hear it Jeremy." The director stated.

"Dido for me also." Mark stated.

"My mother really brought her part to your climax." Jeremy laughed.

"What did you think of the performance Jeremy?" The director asked to draw attention away from the accident in his pants.

"To tell you the truth it was boring for a half hour that is all we saw was Marjorie's back." Jeremy stated truthfully.

Walt realized Jeremy was right, people would become bored if they watched the back of Marjorie's head for thirty minutes, so he will have to do something about it. He will bill this as an educational performance which the city will allow. He will not spring his latest thought on the performers until the show's advertisements are sent out.

On their drive home John asked Cathy. "All of a sudden I could see your attitude change toward your part. What happened?"

"I realized I am in control of the audience and the people in the cast. They are mesmerized by my naked and spread body. Mark and Walt were hypnotized by my- self-play, so much so they messed their pants. That made me realize I really like to be nude on stage and don't care what people think of me. I hope you're not mad at me?" Cathy said as she turned her unclothed body toward him as she spoke.

"No, I am not mad at you. Do what you need to do to get through this rough spot." John stated as he looked from his naked wife to the road.

"You didn't ask me tonight John."

"What is that Cathy?"

"If I want to go up to the lookout. It is a nice night and I feel horny. Sex under the stars will be fun." Cathy stated as there was no mistake on her intentions.

Cathy spoke just in time the loop road to the state forest was within a half mile. John slowed found the road and headed up to the turnoff to the lookout. He put the SUV in all wheel drive and negotiated the rutted road as someone who has traveled it a few times. John backed in and parked. Cathy disrobed with the exception of her shoes. She exited the vehicle after John opened the door for her. They walked hand in hand to the back of their car. John opened the hatch and they both crawled in.

"Did you get to talk to someone to make sure I don't loose my job if it gets out that I play Marjorie in the play?" Cathy askes as she rubbed her husband's organ after she helped in undress.

"Yessss, Youu arrreee all set, youu will havvvee no blow backkk." He groaned.

Cathy took his erection in her mouth and made love to his organ. He pushed her away as he was about to cum. John wants to be in his wife for his orgasm. She slid forward and spread her legs, he positioned himself between them and licked her clit for her first orgasm.

"Yes, I love you John." Cathy screamed which echoed through the valley.

John satisfied his wife first, before he took his pleasure. He entered her intimate swamp gently, to make love to her, not fuck her. They built up their pleasure slowly, until they could hold out no longer, they needed to come. John blew his load deep inside his wife's pussy with a sigh. Cathy announced her orgasm with a loud scream the second to echo through the valley that night.

The couple laid on their back cuddled as they looked up at the stars through the sunroof.

"That was beautiful!" Cathy exalted.

"You are beautiful." John praised his wife as he rolled to his side to rub her body from her neck to her thighs.

For her part she laid spread she welcomed her husband's hands all over her body to give her pleasure. To the couple's amazement Cathy screamed a third orgasm that night when John pushed his entire hand into her pussy. His knuckles rubbed her clit to cause her release for the third time.

John was concerned about the volume of her last scream and how it reverberated through the valley there may be a law enforcement patrol sent to the lookout. "I think we better go Cathy." He stated as he dressed.

"Yes, we have to work tomorrow, thank you for the wonderful playtime we just had my love." Cathy said with gratitude. She donned her shoes and walked to the passenger door. John opened the door, she got in and flashed her pussy to her husband in the dim light of the car. He could see her pussy was still engorged, red, her pubic hair matted, and her pussy leaked their combined lust. "Thank you my dear for putting up with my anger the last few weeks."

"No problem it had to be a monumental adjustment when you realized you liked to be nude in front of a group and to find a way to tell me. As you didn't know how I would react. Thank you for your honesty my dear." John stated as he closed the door, and he ran around to the driver's side.

They just were about to drive onto the main road when a State Trooper hit his lights. Cathy panicked and hurriedly put on her dress and buttoned it the best she could.

John stopped and the Trooper cautiously approached their SUV with a flashlight in one hand and his other on his weapon. John rolled down his window.

"Hi Sir, we have had three calls of screams that came from the lookout that reverberated through the valley. Do you know anything about that?" The Trooper asked with a smirk as he could smell the aftermath of the sex act as it escaped the vehicle interior when the window was opened.

Before John could answer. "Yes, that was me, my husband brought me off magnificently three times up at the lookout." Cathy said without embarrassment and then laughed. "Best night I had in a long time." She continued with a smile.

The Trooper burst out with a laugh; he couldn't keep a straight face. When he put his light on Cathy, she had one breast exposed and the buttons on her dress were mismatched. The two were like teenagers. "That is good to know, that you still can have fun when you're more mature." The office said with a smile.

Cathy had an inspiration. "Officer, give us your name, badge number, and there will be tickets at The Little Theater for you free of charge the name of the production is Marjorie helps Matt. Look for the advertisement for it in the paper and online."

The officer gave his name to Cathy and she made a note for herself on her cell. "Keep it a little quieter when you're, up there to watch the stars Okay!" The officer stated and chuckled, as he went to his vehicle.

The production progressed to the dress rehearsals two weeks before it opened. The add was placed in a fashion that it stated the production was a tool to teach shy, inexperience, young men about women. The ad surprised John, Mark, Cathy, and Jeremy.

Cathy was in makeup for the dress rehearsal when the Director Walt came in the theater John approached him. "The ad for Marjorie helps Matt says it is a tool to teach, shy, inexperienced, young men about women. Really Walt! Is that the way you will sell this production?" John asked.

"I took Jeremy's remark seriously that the play was boring, and I checked with the city as long as it is billed as a teaching tool, we can continue in the way we will outline tonight." Walt explained nervously for his deception.

The set was changed totally: there was a couch with a back and one side. The open side of the couch faced the audience. There was a sturdy coffee table to the right. All the furniture was almost to the edge of center stage. A single chair stood off to the side.

"I can see where this is going. The production will not be boring anyway, but I wonder what Cathy will think about this change?" John thought as he went to his seat in the front row.

Cathy and Jeff went into the dressing room. Jeff the Makeup artist was there, and introduced by her son Jeremy.

"Hi Cathy, nice to meet you, how are you doing tonight?" Jeff asked he shook her hand, before he prepared the makeup he will use on Cathy.

"I will start with your face and hair Cathy, but before we are done you will have to be nude so I can put on full body makeup for you. If you want, you can strip nude now and it will take less time."

She took a look at her son, Mark, and Jeff. "Oh Hell, I will be nude most of the play anyway." Cathy said as she stripped off.

Cathy sat in the chair as Jeff put a wig with gray hair on her. He did her eye makeup and gave her glasses that hid her eye color.

"Can you stand up please Cathy." Jeff asked, he started at her neck and put-on body makeup, worked down to her breasts, stomach, legs. "Turn please." He put makeup on her back legs. "Sit down and spread your legs." He asked and put a red accent on her pussy lips and darkened her nipples. "There all done Cathy you can get dressed."

Mark and Jeremy watched while Cathy was made up.

After an hour in makeup a woman that John didn't recognize came onto the stage, she looked ten years older and with gray hair. She didn't notice the set change she went right to her husband. "What do you think John? Didn't Jeff do a great job on makeup, Jeff why don't you sit and watch the rehearsal after you finish with Mark's makeup. This way in case I need a touch up you will be available. Oh Jeff this is my husband John."

"I know you're Marjorie, I like Cathy better, you are too old for me." John stated with a chuckle.

"Then I won't be recognized that is outstanding." Cathy said as she turned to look at the set for the first time. "What is this John? I am going to have my sex on full view for the show?" Her voice rose an octave with each word.

The director heard Cathy and ran over to talk with her. "Cathy your son Jeremy said the production was boring. He only saw the back of your head for a half hour and after ten minutes he became bored with the dialog. No one can tell who you are, so I thought we would turn the set around. That way the production will create more interest. I received the approval from the city before I put the ad for the production out in print and online.

"I can see your point Walt but it will be a hair away from pornography this instructional production that I am the woman who will be on display for everyone to see." Cathy stated she became used to the play with her back to the audience now she will have to look at them while they ogle her what will they think. How will she feel.

Mark came out from makeup and he too was unrecognizable he looked four years younger and with glasses to give him a geeky look.

They started the play with Marjorie in a chair and Matt on the couch. He explained to her his problem and the next day she started her tutelage of the young man in the feminine wiles. In the front row sat her husband, her son, Jeff the makeup man, and the director.

"This is our secret right?' Marjorie asked as she removed her dress and handed it to him. Matt walked over and put the garment over a chair.

"Yes, Marjorie I will be eternally grateful to you for your help. "Matt said with respect.

"Unhook my bra then and I will show you how my husband used to massage' my breasts, the Lord rest his soul." Marjorie lamented.

He unhooked her bra and she showed him how to massage' her breasts. The front row was mesmerized by the exposure of Marjorie's breasts.

Matt did a wonderful job at an inexperienced young man. He fumbled with the catches as he removed Marjorie's bra and put it with her dress over a chair.

They went through breast massage as they did all the other rehearsals this time thought to the delight of the audience the woman's breasts can be seen.

They went onto the next scene Marjorie lifted her bottom and pushed her panties down. "Help me get my panties off Matt and we will continue."

He struggled with the panties as an inexperienced young man would. He could smell her excitement. From her vantage point. Marjorie could see wood rise in the front row all the men her gay son included had a hardon before her panties were off.

"I like to have my vagina rubbed like this she showed Matt." She took his hand and said you try it." He was in front of her his back to the audience and proceeded to insert most of his hand in her, she was spread wide and moaned.

"Yes, you're doing great!" Marjorie said breathlessly. The action was blocked by Matt's body.

"Cut, Matt, go to the side so everyone can see what you're doing." The Director called.

They ran the scene again with Matt at Marjorie's side she was too far gone to care she was spread for all to see. Matt pumped his hand into her, and she raised her body to meet his hand and tried to get more of his hand into her.

The audience was in awe of the action on stage. The action stopped just before Marjorie came.

"I will show you what my husband liked." Marjorie said in a passionate whisper as she buried her hand in her pussy and pulled on her erect nipples. Within three minutes Marjorie had a massive orgasm at her own hands "AHAHAH" Her scream resonated throughout the theater.

As everyone who watched had an orgasm without any hands in touch with their male organs. There was stunned silence no one moved they all looked at the mature woman spread wide with her hand still in her pussy.

It was a few minutes before she came down from her after orgasm high, she looked around. "My, my, I believe my act was a success. You guys came with me!"

Marjorie received a standing ovation for her performance she stood and took a bow. They discussed the scene after the men cleaned the mess in their pants and dried them. She laid on the couch spread out in a comfortable position with her pussy on show while all critiqued her performance with rave reviews.

Cathy went to the dressing room and removed her disguise. Took a shower with everyone in the room with her. She got out of the shower without any thought handed the towel to Jeremy. He was the closest to her, so he helped her dry off while Mark, Jeff and John watched. She remained nude while they congratulated her on a great performance.

They all exited the theater after Cathy put on her dress, she was too sore for a stop at the lookout on the mountain. Thursday's rehearsal was the same and the weekend was leisurely nothing remarkable happened.

It wasn't until Tuesday rehearsal that a bomb was dropped. In attendance at the dress rehearsal was James Jr. He arrived after Cathy went to Makeup. She exited and arrived on stage made up.

"Walter, who is that woman who will play Marjorie? I told you I wanted Cathy Johnson to play the part and her nephew to play Matt."

"James that is Cathy made up to look older. Mark is made up to look younger and nerdy."

"Take the disguises off I don't like the disguises. Take them off." He hollered at Walter angrily. "Did I tell you that disguises can be used?" James continued angrily.

Everyone stopped and came out they stood in stunned silence as Walt and James argued.

"James you said nothing when I told you Cathy will be disguised and now, you're upset. We rehearsed the play with the Actors disguised. They are comfortable with their parts. This is not a good time to change." Walt explained emphatically.

"I don't care, I will put the plug on the grant if the play isn't done my way." James stated sternly.

"James this isn't right you want to destroy my wife. She is doing the play she looks better older for the part." John pleaded, but he knew there was no way to get James to change his mind. "What about my wife's job is it safe?"

"Your wife's job is safe I took care of that." James stated.

"Okay I will go and talk to my wife." John said defeated.

Cathy heard everything she went to Jeff before her husband came to her. "Let's go and remove my disguise so we can get this rehearsal over with." Her husband heard her say.

Mark had his disguise removed also and they went through the performance two times in just over an hour. Marjorie was nude and spread most of the time it was only the first fifteen minutes of the play Marjorie was clothed. The first four or five rows in the center could actually count the pubic hairs on Marjorie's vagina. The grand finale was her masturbation scene.

James came up to Cathy after the final run through. She remained nude, jaded to the fact she had no clothes on by this time. "You did a great job with your part as Marjorie. I think this production will be a great success. I have an ad agency who will put the proper spin on this production, so you have nothing to worry about. Your job and your social standing in the community will remain intact. In fact, with the right publicity, you may become a hero to the young men in the area, because you had the courage to perform in this production and bare your body for your art." James spewed is rhetoric of nonsense to the naked woman.

On her part Cathy hoped he spoke the truth, but it will become known how the play will be received, how her social standing in the community and her job will be impacted after her performance. The group followed Cathy to the dressing room where they continued to converse with her as she took a shower. Mark helped her dry off as he was the closest to her when she stepped out of the shower. Jeremy retrieved her dress and Walt gave Cathy her undergarments.

"The undergarments are wet with perspiration; I will just don the dress." Cathy said as she turned to let Jeremy help his mother on with it.

The group all except Jeremy escorted the star of the production to her car. James opened the door for her, and she sat with her dress hiked up, while the men conversed with her. They bestowed accolades upon her for the fortitude she showed to perform nude and spread. Their reason for the continued praises was they wanted to continue to view her flower of life she kept on view.

Cathy loved the attention she received from the group. She hopes the public will be as receptive of her performance as all have been while in rehearsal. The stress was gone along with her modesty. She loves her character Marjorie. Cathy has adopted Marjorie as her alter ego. She will revert to Marjorie in the future when occasions arise when Marjorie is needed.

John thought he wanted his wife to be more uninhibited. Now that she has become a woman that is ready to consummate their relationship almost any time or any place. She wore him out, she was like the energizer bunny she goes and goes. He was glad on the days of the rehearsals and she was too sore to have sex. She offered to service him orally, but he said he wanted her to rest.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
802 Followers