The little Wulf: Wolf Moon

Story Info
Wulf's first solo adventure at odds with the humans.
18k words
4.74
3.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The little Wulf : Wolf Moon

By Leigh_216

The legend of the werewolf has long been a topic of fascination in literature, film, and popular culture. But have you ever wondered what it would be like to actually become a werewolf? What if in the process of becoming a werewolf, you changed genders? This story takes us on a journey through the eyes of a twenty seven year old man who asked to be transformed into a female werewolf. His once normal life suddenly changes, as she tries to come to terms with this new identity and the challenges that come with it. From the struggles of becoming a woman to the internal turmoil of embracing his animalistic side, this story paints a picture of the daily life of the werewolf curse. So, sit back, grab a cup of tea, and let yourself be transported into the fascinating and frightening world of lycanthropy. This work is of sexy, hot, sensuous, "monster" fantasy erotic fiction. This and all of my stories are based on my personal desires, or experiences.

6 DAYS BEFORE THE FULL MOON

Sterilizing egg trays and sweeping out incubators was not the line of work I expected to be doing when I volunteered to become a werewolf, but whatever pays the bills and keeps a roof over my head. That roof is in an apartment owned by the pack's Farmers CO-OP, but in Ohio during the winter, the work is less than twenty hours a week. That's good if it's paying my rent and utilities but I can't buy much more than food with the paychecks.

When my roommate Binna heard that Jerry, the pack's second, was opening a sports bar on the southeast corner of Bowling Green, we applied and were accepted. Matter of fact John, the pack leader, said we did so well the pack would pay for our first four uniforms if we could start tonight during the grand opening.

Binna and I are the same age but she was born a werefox where I was raised six months ago as a werewolf, her family is designated as a friend of the pack status allowed her to volunteer to mentor me during my first year until I get my feet under me.

Leaving our work at the hatchery, I stopped in the parking lot, inhaled a head full of winter air, and opened my thoughts to the scents. Through smell, I could see full landscape of sights invisible to humans. Everything to the north of me was farmland and in my mind, my sense of smell was painting uneven fields with half-frozen creeks and I could sense deer grazing in the cornfield stubble. I could detect muskrats playing near the water and raccoons running around the base of a tree near the Wheatfield's windbreak.

Binna tugging at my elbow brought me back to the here and now. She gave me a knowing smile but I wondered if a were-fox experienced the same euphoria.

"You do that every time you step outside." Binna teased.

"Everything about my new life brings enjoyment to me." I answered.

We borrowed the hatchery's pick-up truck tonight and drove home to change for our shift at the restaurant. Binna and I shared a two-bedroom apartment over a downtown coffee shop. Where we showered and changed into our new uniforms.

I took one last deep inhale of the wintery air and climbed into the driver's side of my borrowed pick-up truck and my nose was assaulted by scents that I've dubbed "the odor of human stank."

Human stank is a combination of cigarette smoke, chewing tobacco, and stale beer. The very essence of every farm raised male between here and the county line. I fastened my seat belt and quickly flipped the shoulder strap over my back, as I hate the way it pinches my boobs while driving.

Driving in an Ohio snowstorm in the country is a constant game of where's my lane and hard enough time without Binna's constant yammer trying to convince me to be her wingman tomorrow.

Binna has been dating a human who owns a restaurant with his twin brother in the strip of shops right across the street from the university and just north of the restaurant we'll be working in. The "boys'" as she refers to them will be stopping in tonight to see us. Binna educated me on the unwritten rule of womanhood of the requirement of the best friend dating a twin male is required to set the other twin up with her so they can go on double dates. I don't understand her logic but Binna is my best friend so I'll be there to support her even though I have a boyfriend. I mean what it will hurt to hang out with the three of them one evening.

Now that we turned west on the highway I had to squint to see the road as we headed directly into the snow.

To my right was a typical Ohio twelve foot deep ditch that was about forty-feet wide and to my left was open snow covered field.

"I knew you were my best friend!" Binna said with a Pokémon like squeal.

"Look no promises this isn't the best time of the month for me to making new friends or influencing people." I said without taking my eyes off the road.

"Oh right, less than a week until the full moon, which explains a lot." Binna said.

"That explains what exactly." I demanded.

"Oh please, one minute you are as soft and cuddly like a kitten then you're on the very edge of a massive bloodlust campaign then you're all of a sudden, you are horny as hell." Binna said.

"Maybe you should go for a run before we meet the guys tonight; you seem more in the mood after a run." Binna said after a long silence.

"I'm more in the mood?" I asked.

"You are positively flirty and cute like a bunny after a run." Binna teased.

I rolled my eyes and focused on the snowplow in my rearview mirror that seemed like it was gaining on us. Just then, I could make out the flashing green and yellow lights of another snowplow in the oncoming lane, I slowed down because plows throw out enough snow to temporarily snow-blind drivers.

This is why I hate driving in the snow but we are only six miles from town. I'm on the edge of freaking out and Binna continues her boy chatter while surfing who knows what on her cell when we were rear-ended by the snowplow behind us and the front left corner of my truck was hit by the oncoming plow putting the truck into a flat spin. I tried to correct for the spinout but the centrifugal force of the spinning trunk pinned my upper body that was free of the shoulder strap to the bench seat of the truck.

In an instance, everything inside the cab of the spinning truck was airborne; I clenched my eyes shut ready for the worse. The noise was unbearable and items lost under the seat of the vehicle for years were suddenly a missile hazard. I laid there for a moment unwilling to open my eyes listening to the sound of running water.

"Leigh are you ok?" Binna asked.

I opened my eyes as the underside of the dash came into view I distinctly heard the flow of water from a creek. I slowly sat up and checked myself and then I looked at Binna. There was a fine dust in the air and everything that was not nailed down was now everywhere you looked; cassette tapes, fast food wrappers, pop cans, you name it. We were unharmed but the truck was listing towards the drives side and now you could hear and feel the flow of water outside of the truck cab.

The water was leaking through the cracked windshield covered with mud, snow, and dead cattails. We unfastened our seatbelts and Binna tried to push open her door that was now facing skyward and towards the road surface but it was jammed shut.

I spun on my butt and started kicking the rear window, Binna mimicked my kicks, and soon enough we were out and standing in the bed of the truck. Steam rose from the trucks engine compartment and I could hear the bubbling of the exhaust, who would have thought the engine was still running after everything the truck went through.

As I stood looking around, I saw it was going to be a leap to get out of the ditch. Binna had retrieved both of our purses from the cab and tossed them towards the field, and we were ready to jump when a poof and thump noise laded near my shoulder into the sheet metal of the truck. It was a yellow and blue-feathered tranquilizer dart.

"CHANGE NOW!" I screamed to Binna.

I pointed my toes and jumped for the lip of the ditch. My wolf claws dug in into the frozen ground as I pulled myself up and onto the flat snow covered field. I shook, freeing my fur of the little tuffs of human clothing left from my transformation. Binna's red fur looked splendent against the white snowstorm.

Binna and I ran as fast as we could, our paws pounding against the snow-covered ground. The wind whipped our fur around our faces, and the cold bit into our skin. However, we didn't dare slow down for fear our pursuers were gaining on us.

Due to the storm, I couldn't hear them behind us, or any heavy footsteps crunching through the snow. To be safe I assumed they shifted into an animal form and were getting closer. I knew we couldn't outrun them forever. We had to find a place to hide.

I glanced over at Binna. She was running just as hard as I was, her eyes fixed on the tree line in the distance. I knew she was thinking the same thing as I was. We had to make it to the trees.

We ran for what felt like an eternity. My lungs were burning, and my legs were starting to ache. Nevertheless, I kept going.

Finally, we reached the trees and we both slowed, our paws making no sound on the soft snow. We heard humans and we both understood the woods were a trap. I looked at Binna and we both turned west towards the open field knowing we were walking upwind of our pursuers we could only hope the blowing snow would hide us.

We ran for a few more minutes, until we were sure that our pursuers weren't following us. Then we stopped to catch our breath. Laying in the snow, listening to the sounds of the storm blowing over us we were safe, for now.

We knew that we couldn't stay here for long. Our pursuers would be back. We had to find a way to get out of here; but for now, we were just going to enjoy the peace and quiet.

Sitting in silence for a few more minutes, enjoying the moment, then we stood up and started walking. We didn't know where we were going, but we knew that we would be okay. As long as we had each other, we could face anything.

I could hear the snowmobiles getting closer and closer. Binna and I ran as fast as we could, but it wasn't enough. The snowmobiles were gaining on us. I knew we had to do something, or we were going to be caught. I looked and saw the freeway. I knew it was dangerous, but it was our only chance.

Binna looked at me in fear, but she knew I was right. We took a deep breath and started to run as hard as we could.

In my wolf form, I was made for this weather, right down to the black patterns crossing my grey fur that made it almost impossible to see me in the snow, but Binna's dark red fur was like a beacon in the snowstorm, and that's how I assumed our pursuers spotted us.

The freeway was bordered with a six-foot high chain link fence that would stop the snowmobilers from following us so we ran. Running directly into the wind driven snow was hard and I could feel ice building up on my snout and clinging to belly fur but I pushed forward towards the fence. The ground was frozen and uneven in the furrows left by the farmer and the left over stalks of plant material would catch my legs or belly at random.

Then it happened, everything was brighter, my heart felt like it was going to explode in my chest, the muscles in my neck became tight, and my drive to the fence quickened. The euphoria of being a wolf washed over my body. I felt like I could do anything.

We sprinted towards the freeway fence and jumped but then there was a horrible sound.

A hiss, then a swoosh that ended in a loud thump and Binna's body crashing through the snow behind me. I stopped and smelled her; she was still panting, and her eyes were half shut. I licked her ear, and she did not react. There a red and pink-feathered dart protruded from Binna's rear leg.

Then another whoosh sound close to my ear and I looked back the way we came to see the two snowmobilers still coming towards us.

Focusing on my humanity, I pushed my wolf to the back of my mind. When I opened my eyes, I had hands, feet, and I was naked as a songbird. Binna was still in her fox persona so that meant she was alive. I pulled the dart from her leg and put her over my shoulders holding her four paws. Four feet from the fence was a low ditch then the freeway was built five feet higher than the surrounding farmer's fields. I was getting ready to break the first rule of wolf survival: Never cross the freeways.

"The wolf on the hill is not as hungry as the wolf climbing the hill!" I thought to myself, as I started up the embankment. I had to step, and then throw my shoulder into the snow-covered grass as I clawed with my free hand to pull myself up the embankment while I held Binna's fox form on my shoulders.

I stood for a moment on the shoulder of the freeway looking to the left for vehicles but the wind driven snow was making it hard to see down the north-south freeway. The sound of my pursuers splashing in the low ditch behind me caused me to just run across the freeway and hope for the best, this proved to be foolish on my part as a large truck became visible much closer than I had wanted but still a miss. All the traffic was moving very slow. That was good for me to cross but bad that now every passing motorist saw what he or she thought was a naked woman carrying a dead fox across a freeway.

The asphalt was hard and cold on my bare feet and covered with below freezing liquid water and chunks of rock salt. I could feel the hundred tiny cuts on my feet being assaulted by the brine solution so I was thankful to reach the freeway median. The snow-covered grass gave me some relief. I hefted Binna into a more comfortable position and took a couple steps when I fell through the ice into knee-deep freezing cold water.

The shock and pain of breaking through the ice caused me to drop Binna while screaming epitaphs to my situation. If my pursuers didn't know where I was, they do now.

Binna's eyes were darting back and forth without focusing on anything; as if she was dreaming with her eyes half opened. I picked her up and placed her on the back of my neck and over my shoulders so I could hold her paws in my hands as I lifted myself out of the cistern in the middle of the freeway.

Exhaling sharply I stepped up to the southbound lanes of the freeway. My human feet were so numb I didn't notice the gravel of the freeway shoulder imbedding itself into my skin. I ran, well, trotted across the freeway, I didn't have the energy to run anywhere right now.

I only streaked in front of two cars, one of them stopped causing me to run down the west embankment of the freeway causing me to slip and roll into the low ditch at the bottom. Picking Binna up once again, I walked to the fence.

"Sorry girlfriend" I said as I unceremoniously dropped Binna over the fence into a pile of snow.

I desperately wanted to change back into my wolf form to escape the cold winds and to jump over this fence but I couldn't with my current caloric deficiency. I couldn't even summon enough wolf to hurdle the fence; I had to climb it by throwing one leg at a time over the fence to cross it cutting up the inside of my thighs as I dropped over the other side.

I paused of a moment in the snowdrift, Binna's tongue was hanging out of her mouth and she was panting, her eyes half shut. I was not in any better shape other than I could walk. I looked around for my pursuers and I could barely make them out crossing the overpass about half a mile to our south.

"Crap!" I thought as I lifted myself up and placed Binna on my shoulders I headed west towards town. The whole night was washed in the blue light of my night vision but it took me a while to understand there were no lights. The billboards along the freeway, the houses, the only lights I could see were the green flashing lights on top of the city water tower. Green, oh yea, my night vision. Red and blue makes green, what the fuck am I thinking am I getting delusional now?

I have to make it to the safe house. I walked about hundred yards before I tripped and Binna and I fell to the ground. I have to rest for a moment. I looked around and found myself surrounded by darkness.

"Wolves do not fear the night; we welcome it like it's our home." I said to myself repeating the words my pack leader said my first night in the woods.

I sat silently with Binna on my lap and meditated, asking mother for strength to carry me through the night safely. My rest was interrupted by the sound of a single snowmobile, no wait two snowmobiles. My pursuers have crossed the freeway, but I smell them. They are west of me near the water tower and it seems like they planned to cut me off there at the street.

I was thinking about my options, finally rising to my feet and placing Binna back on my shoulders I made up my mind. My upper lip curled in defiance, I decided I would hunt my pursuers.

I moved through the snow-covered field as agile as any wolf could, watching the humans sitting on their snow machines, talking like they were impervious to the creatures of the dark. I didn't have a plan other than to teach them I was not just some girl they were chasing; I was wolf, and anything a wolf bites, dies.

I was a hundred yards from the men when I stopped to lower Binna to the ground, the plan was to circle around the two men and attack from upwind, then take their snow machine and escape with Binna.

The wind carried their voices to me, both men were upset the CO-OP repossessed the hatchery so this was their plan to kidnap a member of the pack and ransom us for the hatchery. What a stupid plan I thought. I was set to run at the men and dispatch my anger when two police vehicles arrived. The police said a passing motorist saw a naked woman with a fur cape crossing the freeway and the police were asking the snowmobilers for help searching. I could take all four of them if they weren't armed.

I waited until the police and my pursuers left the area and continued walking with Binna on my shoulders we made it past the water tower and turning north we walked through a little park and then crossed through the back yards of several ranch style homes.

The restaurant we were initially heading for was dark and no cars were in the parking lot so we kept on moving north across an empty lot to the street that cut behind the row of restaurants just south of university row.

I thought Binna and I could hide in the garbage behind the restaurants until she woke. When I peered into the first dumpster, it was loaded with raccoons. The second dumpster smelled so bad I am surprised it did not wake Binna right then.

I heard a snowmobile coming up the road so we hid behind a dumpster watching it pass by. That was close; I said a silent prayer to deliver us from this mess.

That is when all my prayers were answered. Four tall containers, like oversized mailboxes stood near the edge of the restaurant backlot. Two red and two yellow drop boxes like buoys near the parking lot apron with "Shoes & Clothes Donations" stenciled on the sides. I walked over and with a little wolf force; I was able to open the front doors on one of the boxes. I placed Binna inside then I crawled in. I pulled Binna's body close to me so we could share body heat and with a comforter, I found in the bin I wrapped us together against the cold.

I was a train wreck; my body covered in sores and cuts from running barefoot through the snow, ice, and gravel was stuck in open cuts on the bottom of my feet. The rock salt on everything did not do me any favors. All of my exposed skin felt like it was on fire and I had several cuts on the inside of my thighs from crossing the fences.

That is when I realized I had no phone and of course, pay phones went away a long time ago.

I concentrated on bringing my inner wolf to the front of my mind but I could not find her. Changing into a wolf failed I could still use my wolf hearing but all I could hear was the wind.