The little Wulf: Wolf Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned forward and as soon as his shirt was pulled off over his head, I pushed him backwards. Lei tried to sit up and discovered I was no wimp and he was not going anywhere unless I allowed it.

I kissed him, and I moved to his neck, the temptation was there for me to bite his neck, I mean really bite it. I kissed his neck and moved down to his chest, his hands were on my boobs, he was playing with my nipples.

"Do you like those nipples?" I asked, lowering my right nipple to his lips.

Lei, kissed then lapped his tongue around my nipple. I cradled his head in one arm as he licked my breast. It felt uncomfortable but really, really, good at the same time, like little tickles of electricity flowing into my breast and down my body.

I pulled free of him and switched arms offering him my left nipple. Lei lapped my nipples and sucked it then he playfully tugged on it with his teeth. His tongue shot a confusing sense of pain and pleasure through the very core of my body. I loved it and hated it all at once.

I pulled and he replaced his teeth with his lips sucking without any pity as I pulled it away from him.

Looking down at his helpless chest I said, "I'm in charge and you should behave little man."

He smiled and tried to sit up but I was too strong for him, I shifted my hips and he squirmed to take advantage of my movement, thinking he could playfully escape; he was shocked when I used my left hand to hold his throat still and I leaned in to his exposed nipple.

"Sorry lover, it's still my turn." I said as I took his left nipple between my lips and flicked my tongue over it. Lei giggled and arched his back turning his torso away from me.

Smiling I let him recover, still straddling his waist, I leaned in and kissed his lips saying, "Oh my, someone is ticklish."

I traced his chest with my fingertips. Lei didn't look it in khakis and a polo shirt but shirtless it was obvious he was built solid; he didn't have six-pack abs but his chest and stomach with toned and flat tapering to the waistband of his underwear. This is when I noted my fingernails had turned jet black.

I looked down at his smile, "look I don't want you to freak out if anything happens." I said.

"I think I can handle you." Lei said.

"We will see." I said

I was enjoying having a partner that was human; I felt so in control of the situation. Lei's hands were roaming my denim-covered hips and he was playfully pulling my groin across his bulge.

I caught his wrists and held them over his head then lowered my lips to his; I enjoyed his playful struggles while his body was under my control. I ran my hand over his chest and down his stomach. It was cute how his hips were trying to thrust into my princess parts while flinching because he was ticklish.

I leaned in close to his ear and whispered, "Look you deserve a reward, but all you'll get tonight is a blow job."

Lei, grinned and when I released his hands, he went right to work pulling his pants down. I slipped to the floor in front of him; helping him out of underwear, I was pleasantly surprised. Lei's penis was around six inches and its stiffness was already proudly pointing directly at me, I looked up at Lei and leaned forward taking his cock into my mouth.

Lei made that little grunt I love to hear when I take a cock into my mouth. I savored his taste as I raised my eyes to meet his before devouring his manhood. Lei looked back at me; he had that intense look in his eyes as I quickly slid my lips down his shaft, engulfing him in one swift movement. I then held still, feeling his cock trapped in my mouth slightly moving against my tongue trying to reach the opening of my throat.

I pulled back and inhaled deeply through my nose before sliding my lips down his cock until my nose touched his stomach. The third time I took his cock all the way he thrust his hips smashing my nose into his pelvis. That little gag noise I made caused the head of his cock twitch and tap the back of my throat causing my stomach to violently contract, and my throat to larch forward. His cock slide into my throat unexpectedly, and he let out a soft growl from deep in his throat.

Soon Lei's fingers were massaging my scalp as my head bobbed in his lap. My tongue swirling around his shaft, I looked up at him as he complimented me on everything from how soft my hair was to how wonderful my tongue felt. The complements were fine but the half dream like look his face gave me was turning me on.

This blowjob was taking longer than I expected, and I felt he should have ejaculated by now. I doubled my speed and placed his hands on my head encouraging him to control the speed. I held my hands behind my back in complete surrender to his wishes. Lei gently pushed my head down onto his cock at first then slowly he became a little rougher. He still didn't cum and my mouth was generating an excessive amount of saliva to the point my mouth was making loud slurping sounds.

Then it happened, Lei grunted and pulled my head into his lap, his cock slipped past the back of my throat and he came. The sudden flood of semen went down the wrong way and I tried coughing it up but I couldn't with the head of his cock in the opening of my throat. I pushed off his thighs but my knees had slipped just under the frame of the couch preventing me from moving away from Lei and flailing my arms was getting his attention.

When I stood, my legs upturned the couch tossing Lei into the wall, but my mouth was free to cough up the errant saliva and cum, I could breathe. My eyes were shut and tears flowed from them as I coughed. I was so embarrassed but I helped Lei up from between the upturned couch and the wall.

My embarrassment was cut short by Lei's screams as he tried to get away from me. Binna and Chang ran into the living room as Lei was knocking over lams and crawling over furniture trying to escape me.

I caught my reflection in the mirror. I partially transform, I was sporting pointed ears, large canines, and amber eyes. "Wait, no, stop running, I can explain." I yelled.

"Everyone slowdown, now let's just relax. Leigh you don't want to hurt anyone right?" Binna said.

I stopped and looked around. Chang was holding an umbrella like a baseball bat and when I looked up at Lei who was holding a spray bottle of window cleaner like a gun, I started laughing.

"What happened?" Binna asked, she was obviously upset I was laughing.

I told the story how I was caught on the couch and Lei accidently choked me. Lei agreed to the story and apologized for choking me.

The itching feeling in my ears told me the pouts had rounded off and I was returning to my human ears, my teeth had lost the oversized canines but everything still had a bluish tint telling me my eyes had not changed back.

Chang and Lei were still mentally distressed at the revelation I was a werewolf but they were not trying to run away. So, the four of us stood there silently, me topless, Lei naked, and Binna wearing Chang's polo shirt like a dress. That's when we all started laughing at Chang's yellow rubber ducky boxers.

I turned slowly, moved to the full-length couch, lifting back it positon without any effort, and put my hoodie back on. "Let's get something clear, if I had intended to hurt you I could have done it at any time.

Lei looked at his brother and Binna standing together near the hall.

Holding up Lei's pants, I invited him to take them and get dressed. He reluctantly did so but his look changed from fear to curiosity as a myriad of questions flooded his mind as he tried to come to terms with my hidden identity.

At first, I hesitated, fearing his reaction and the potential impact it could have on everyone in the room and my relationship with the pack.

Fear has no smell, but I could see it swirling in Lei's eyes. Fear and curiosity makes an interesting cocktail.

I was quick to feed his curiosity by sharing some of my story with him. Softly I asked him to sit on the couch with me. My heart was racing as I began to explain the intricacies of my werewolf nature. I told him about the moon's influence, my heightened senses, and the incredible strength I possessed. I reassured him that I meant him and his brother no harm.

As the truth sank in, Lei's initial shock turned into what I thought was a profound sense of understanding and acceptance. He listened intently, asking questions and seeking to comprehend the world I had been living in. Then as cold as a January morning he asked me to leave.

Binna's gasp reminded me she was still in the room with her boyfriend Chang, her secret was still safe I guess, I stood and looked around the room before taking my clothes off.

"Thank you for saving us from the cold and I appreciated your hospitality." I said softly as I stepped outside.

I pointed my toes and fell forward, like a swimmer diving into the pool. My hands were paws when they hit the snow-covered walkway. I didn't run, rather I trotted towards the southeast. I walked back to the water tower and started across the open field towards the freeway. My paws sank into the deep snow, leaving a trail behind me. The wind howled in my ears and I thought about hiding under the overpass until the storm subsided; but, I was pissed off and I wanted to find my pursuers form earlier. I wanted to teach them chasing wolves is a dangerous sport.

I kept moving towards the freeway, this time I cleared the fence easily and darted across the highway. I cleared the second fence and ditch with ease. My back to the wind was nice the cold air was not blowing directly into my face but my scent proceeded me on the wind. Several deer were spooked at my advance and bulleted in every direction making a thunderous exit.

Then I heard them, two maybe three snow machines in the distance. I could not see them but I could see the snow they threw in the air as they turned and raced through the snow chasing the deer. Cowards, I wonder how they will do if they are chased by something less harmless. I tried to calculate how many points I would earn with the pack by stopping these guys form chasing deer.

I worked to circle around them, when they stopped; I stopped and dropped down into the snow. The deer made it into the woods so the men were chasing rabbits while I stalked a little to the south then approached them along the tree line. Unfortunately, they moved the field and I lost sight of them. I slipped into the woods and crossed a river then moved into open fields.

I could see my breath and I had accumulated some ice on my legs from the river crossing but the trees behind me is protecting me from the winds making my trip a little more pleasant. I moved across another field and crossed a small creek where my legs broke through the frozen water and I was accumulating ice and snow on my legs and belly.

At the edge of a small wooded lot, I stopped to clean up. Licking my front paws and legs then moving to my back feet. My tongue rolled out of my mouth and slide along my fur removing the ice and snow. Slow long licks, along my legs and paws. The motion of my head and the feeling of my tongue along my belly and my legs were nothing short of euphoric almost to the point of orgasmic.

I imagined Clyde going down on me. His tussled hair being the only thing I could see as his tongue sliced along the inside of thighs. He always teased me by licking me slowly between my thigh and princess parts, until I started to squirm around. Then he took slow long, measured licks of the inside of my lips, exploring with the tip of his tongue, his large hands firmly grasping my thighs and ass. I reached up to run my fingertips through his chestnut hair mocking his habits when I sucked his cock. I imagined his tongue on my sex button swirling it lazily before introducing his fingers to spread me apart. A truck made a breaking noise that pulled me out of my fantasy.

I felt alive and completely refreshed as I looked around. I'm about one mile from the next wooded lot but I need to cross the highway. I trotted through the snow to the metal fence guarding the highway and leaped over it, crossed the road then leaped over the fence on the other side scaring a lone rabbit that found some grass sticking above the snow here. I fought off the urge to give chase; I wanted to get home. The sun was low in the west so I could only guess it was already about five in the afternoon.

I ran diagonal across the triangular winter wheat field, then across a country road and noticed a farmhouse with a large house and a couple of barns. From the number of additions to both the main barn and the house I knew it had been here a long time. I imagined owning a farm and starting a family. I would stay home and sunbath and garden all day as the men worked the fields.

Crap! I heard a low growl. My daydreaming will be the death of me. I sampled the air, a combination of carrion, wet dog, and bad breath. There was a Coyote nearby. Then I smelled cabbage, saltwater, and baking soda, a human male. What an odd combination, then I smelled a musky lavender scent, a dog, and all three were just northeast of me.

"Don't kill the coyote in front of the humans," I reminded myself.

I thought and an moved upwind from where I thought eh Dog and the Coyote was, I wanted them to understand I was there, I moved along the side of the house slinking around the base of the bare bushes and small trees careful only to give off my scent and not an actual sound the humans may hear.

When I reached the back corner of the house both animals were rigid and quiet except for their noses sampling the air. It was obvious I made an entrance without being seen. The coyote was doing nothing more than playing with the dog's bright yellow ball and boy came out to pull the dog inside. The fifty-pound coyote knew a wolf would crush it in a fight, dropping the ball it made a hasty retreat across the field away from me.

Disappointed the coyote didn't fight me and that the boy did not need saving and continued on my journey. When I reached Rhodes Ditch I stopped at a farm house with a pond for a quick drink and a rest, nobody was home so I laid on the covered hot tub and watched the last of today's sun slip away quietly into the night.

Once the sun was gone, I continue southeast for another twenty minutes until I arrived at the party woods, a small square lot with a pond and picnic tables hidden in the wooded lot. The snow was getting deeper the farther east I traveled and the party woods were a good spot to catch my breath. If I had surprised any teens they would have been already exposed to the wolves or a wolf themselves by now. Puberty activated the werewolf genes.

Heading south on Freeport road I slipped into the town of Freeport unnoticed. People seriously needed to get some imagination when they names things around here. Freeport only had five main streets and it fit nicely in a half-mile square. As you may imagine it, Freeport is a werewolf base town and the pack controls almost everything here but I still need to limit my exposure, not all of the town's children have seen a dire wolf and I don't want to be their first.

I loped down the center street keeping close to the bushes and shadows of the houses, past the fire station and down the alley leading to the back of my apartment. Freeport and the wolves date back to Native American settlements and most of the business district is brick and sandstone buildings with business on the first floor and apartments on the second. The rest of town is a mixture of Victorian and American Farmhouse architectural style.

Still in wolf form, I climbed the steps to my apartment and sniffed the paper bag left on the upper walkway. I smiled inside; it smelled of Buddy, one of the less fortunate pack members. Buddy was friendly but he was born with a mental handicap that trapped a seven year old in a thirty-year-old body.

I focused on pushing the wolf to the back of my mind and coaxed the human to the front of my thoughts. I took longer to shift from wolf to human the longer I stayed in my wild form, but eventually the human girl was in the front of my mind and there I was crouched in front of my back door, naked as a jaybird in January.

I pried the frozen flowerpot from the landing, retrieved my spare apartment key, and let myself in, careful to put the spare key back. It felt so good to be home again. I reached in the paper bag and pulled out a jar of Aunt Mabel's homemade peanut butter and a folded piece of lavender construction paper Buddy had hand drawn what I guess was one of Buddy's favorite big time wrestlers. I open the card to read inside note, "I'm sure glad those bad guys didn't get you Miss Summers like they did with poor Jerry."

I didn't dare open the jar. Werewolves can't get blind asshole drunk on alcohol but let us get our hands on peanut butter and all bets are off. Aunt Mabel's homemade peanut butter is like 94% pure peanut butter, to a werewolf it is the equivalent of drinking a whole bottle of Everclear.

I needed time to decipher Buddy's card. Jerry was the Pack Master's brother and second but Jerry could be the name of a wrestler that befell foul play in the ring as well. I needed a shower and some sleep before I checked in with the pack leaders and explained what happened to their truck.

I sent my boyfriend a message on my tablet that I had a fender bender with the company truck but I was ok. We texted back and forth, for a few minutes then I explained I just got back from a run and really needed to shower and get some sleep.

FOUR DAYS BEFORE THE FULL MOON

I woke up at about five after eight in the morning, nothing like eleven hours of sleep to make you feel more tired than when you laid down. When I reached up to fluff my hair, my body reminded me of my cross-country trip in the snow yesterday. My tongue felt like a cat slept on it all night leaving a ton of imaginary hair behind.

I staggered out of bedroom in a short bathrobe and my senses were assaulted by the refreshing scent of coffee and peanut butter toast coming from the kitchen. I walked in on Binna and Buddy enjoying breakfast with my jar of peanut butter.

"Hey that's mine traitor!" I said sternly to Binna pointing to the jar.

"Good morning Buddy." I said pleasantly to Buddy.

I rolled my eyes at Binna for letting Buddy in the apartment. With his handicap, he now would assume he could come in our apartment without any further invitation. Buddy is beloved in the community but if I find him watching TV in our living room in the middle of the night I'm going to have to get mean. I wandered into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and put my hair into a ponytail that laid halfway down my back.

Buddy's eyed the short hem of my bathrobe as I got coffee and dropped bread in the toaster. Buddy continued his dissertation on how Miss Elizabeth was the undisputed first lady of wrestling and how she retired in 2016. I buttered my bread with the peanut butter Buddy had left for me and I thanked him for the card.

I gave Binna the look that she and I needed to chat later then I turned my attention to Buddy. Thank you for the peanut butter and that wonderful card Buddy it so enlightened my evening when I found it.

Your most welcome Miss Summers, you know you and Miss LeMaster are my favorite wolves. Buddy took a long sip of his cold tea.

"So Buddy what happen to Jerry, the pack master's brother right?" I asked.

"That's right Miss Summers, he was caught right after you, and Miss LeMaster slipped away from those men last night." Buddy said taking a bite of plain toast.

"Did you want some peanut butter Buddy?" Binna offered.

"Oh, no thank you Miss LeMaster momma said peanut butter is the devil and I should avoid it; but thank you." Buddy said.

The way Buddy was looking at me you would have thought I was the hottest woman on Earth; it was flattering but very uncomfortable.