The little Wulf: Wolf Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My caloric levels had to be well below a thousand by now. Obviously, my body has stored calories to keep me alive but for the transformation, I need the daily intake of proteins and fats to fuel it. I have the famine option but there is a chance I'll lose all of my humanity in the transformation until I eat something, or someone.

I moved the clothing donations around so it made a nest inside the box. I found us each a pair of sweat pants and a hoodie along with a thin blanket and an oversized comforter that I wrapped over my shoulders like a cape then pulled Binna still in her fox form inside placing her on my lap.

I pulled the door shut until the latches clicked. Binna curled up on my lap and I covered us the best I could. It was dark in the donations box but between the two of us, we generated enough body heat to stay warm.

I had found some sweat pants and a zip-up hoodie but left the zipper open, we had to share body heat tonight, and skin on skin contact was the best for heat transference even if one of us was in animal form.

I sat cradling Binna for a long time, listening to the wind blowing outside of the container wondering how we would get out of this mess and how long Binna would sleep. My mind is searching for answers where there is only the darkness of this box. I fell asleep.

FIVE DAYS BEFORE THE FULL MOON

I woke in the middle of the night with water dripping on my head. Condensation was forming on the celling of the metal box we were sleeping in so I adjusted the comforter to protect our heads from the falling water and I dozed off again.

I was startled by the sound of a snowmobile; it was so loud I thought it was right outside of my box. I could hear, the rider shut off his machine then he was trying to open the donation box next to this one without success. I listened intently as his footsteps crunching in the snow approached my hiding spot.

Summoning all my strength, I held the unlocked donations door shut, and then I heard the man scream, followed by what I perceived as his body hitting the door. I chanced a peak through the broken donation door and I was startled by a large doe smiling at me with sharp pointed teeth dripping with fresh blood.

I dropped back into the box and held the door shut with all my strength but it grew quiet outside again. I looked through he small opening of the box and nothing remained. The snow machine and the driver were gone. The falling snow was quickly covering the only evidence left behind by the demon doe. I drifted off to sleep once more.

Binna's movements woke me from a deep sleep. My back was against the corner of the bin and my legs were wrapped around Biann's waist. My bare chest was tight against her back, as we needed to share body heat last night. The large comforter was still tightly wrapped around us.

"Quiet, we are still in trouble," I said.

Binna had transformed from fox to woman during the night, a sign she was recovering from the tranquilizer darts. Binna squirmed to find a more comfortable position against me in the box, in doing so she was grinding her bare bottom on my hips caused a stir in my loins.

As inappropriate as it was I couldn't help it, the nearness to the full moon enhanced werewolves' sex drives even though mating in animal form was prohibited, but Binna and I were now in human form, still she was my best friend and I didn't think she would be happy with any girl on girl action right now. We settled against each other and drifted off to sleep again.

I moved my hand down her stomach to the little patch of hair, my hand gently making circular motions just above her womanhood. Binna purred and arched her back against me. I continued to move south until my fingers touched her lips. I palmed her and she ground into my hand gently. Soon Binna's hands came up to circle the back of my neck as she stretched and ground herself into the palm of my hand and little more roughly now. She turned her head and we kissed, her tongue gently gliding over my lips.

I maneuvered a finger to part her lips and began exploring the area. Feeling her soft wetness for the first time, it was magical. Slowly working my fingers over her skin towards her mound and then back over her labia, I could tell she was enjoying what I was doing.

"You seem pleased with yourself." Binna said waking me from my dream.

Blinking I realized my hands were firmly wrapped in the edges of the comforter, fingertips buried in the frilly edging.

"You were smacking your lips like you were eating peanut butter or something." Binna said staring intently into my eyes.

"You weren't dreaming about eating anyone I know were you?" Binna giggled.

Before I could answer, we were interrupted by voices, not close but not far away, two male voices to be exact. I released the internal door catch to the donation bin to peak outside and light flooded into the box. The bright sunlight reflected off the snow creating a blinding white landscape.

Two men of similar build were carrying supplies into the backdoor of the restaurant from a SUV, one man had spiked and tasseled black hair and the other had shoulder length hair parted in the middle and feathered back eighties style.

Binna pushed past me to get out of the box, she tripped and fell face first into the snow. "Cheng, come help us, please." Binna called out.

The man with the tasseled hair spun around, then ran to Binna helping her to the back door, after the three of them exchanged some conversation in Chinese eighties hair came over and helped me into the restaurant.

No light, the power was still off, evidently from the storm we had last night but I could make out that this originally was a Waffle House now converted to a Chinese restaurant. The smells of previously cooked meals and spices, it was an ingrained scent of a well-used restaurant.

Eighties hair dude was wiry but deceptively athletic, I have no doubts if needed he could have carried me into the restaurant. He smelled of cabbage, and Chinese food. Cheng already had Binna sitting in a booth at the back of the dining room illuminated by a small candle and he was fussing over her like a puppy with a new ball or something.

"You know these guys?" I asked sitting in the booth across from Binna.

Binna explained to me Cheng was the guy she told me about, oh yea I thought, the conversation in the truck I completely forgot about after the chase and sleeping in a pile of old clothes all night, how could I forget, I thought sarcastically.

I listened as Binna told the guys our story how we ended up in the donations bin behind the restaurant without mentioning we changed into animals to escape, and how grateful we were of the brother's help.

Eighties dude introduced himself as Lei and asked if I was hungry. I couldn't say yes any faster than I did right then. Cheng broke free of Binna and followed Lei to the kitchen.

"Aren't they just dreamy?" Binna asked me.

"They are cute, I think I might have the better twin, with a name like Lei he must be something special." I laughed.

Lei brought us glasses and a large pitcher of ice water.

Binna and I slipped off to use the ladies room. Scrubbing the grit of the previous night off my arms and neck made me feel human again. Looking in the mirror, I had to wonder how my stepsister was doing and if anyone missed me yet.

"How long before the pack sends a rescue party?" Binna asked.

"Wolves were supposed to be able to take care of themselves; they may not even send a rescue party." I said.

When we came out of the restroom, the restaurant was still dark except for the emergency lights.

I asked to borrow a phone and realized I had no idea what number to call. I knew there was a help line but it was programmed into my phone, it's not something I had ever called. Clyde's number was the only one besides my parent's number I remembered. The parent's that disowned me when I was raised wolf.

Clyde's voicemail answered on the first ring, I left a message.

"I need to go to the grain elevator on the south side." I said. Just then, Lei and Chang arrived with several bowls of food. Rice, Schezwan chicken, sweet and sour pork, Mongolian beef, lo Mein noodles with chicken, spring rolls, sauces. I resisted just helping myself until the others took food. I scooped a large serving of rice onto my plate and topped it off with one of the entries presented to us. I assume this is how a family style dinner is served, large bowl of rice and several smaller bowls of protein.

Lei sat next to me in the booth, like right next to me in the booth and poured me an imported beer into a nice glass.

"I could get use to this treatment." I admitted to myself.

I did notice Lei had a habit of leaning and reaching over me instead of asking me to pass something. It was as if he was doing it intentionally. Binna put her hand over her mouth and whispered, "He likes you." Knowing my supernatural hearing, would pick it up. I winked back at her.

Lei is not bad looking and anytime he leaned against me he seemed solidly built.

We finished our meal and while Chang and Lei were clearing the table, I noticed two paperback books stuck in the side cushion of the booth, one titled East Asian Folklore and the other East European Folklore.

Binna took the East Asian book, and I started flipping through the European book. "I've always been fascinated with vampires." I admitted to Binna.

"Look at this." Binna said turning the book towards me, open to a section on Samurai Werewolves.

"That's freaking awesome." I said loudly enough Lei came back to see what was going on.

"Oh, that's required reading for my Culture Heritage course." Lei said.

Lei explained he was working on an international business major but took this culture heritage for the arts degree. I didn't understand the mathematics involved in college planning and I really didn't think I cared until Lei took it upon himself to explain all of it, in detail, yea that was great.

Then Lei slid into the booth on one knee so he could wrap his right arm around me, holding the book in front of me he flipped to a page showing a picture of an anthropomorphic wolf samurai warrior drawing a sword. "My favorite image is a limited edition print of a female wolf warrior but in Norse armor holding two axes hanging in my bedroom." Lei said while he held up his fists and grimacing to imitate the image, he was describing.

"Wow, I would love to see that." I said. While Lei re-wrapped his arm around me again almost as tight as my looted comforter was, I turned into his chest and drew a deep breath through my nose. Cabbage and a deep earthy smell with a hint of, apple pie. Lei showed me a couple other werewolf legends before excusing himself to the kitchen, leaving Binna and I to our newly discovered books.

"Lei were wearing a hormone enhancing cologne; it gave him that earthy smell." I whispered.

"I told you he likes you. Chang wears it when we go out, Lei must have borrowed some to impress you." Binna said.

"It's working." I admitted.

It's the pull of the full moon causing my rise in libido I thought to myself. Most werewolf pregnancies occur between the January and March full moons. Something my ex-boyfriend Clyde didn't understand when he dated me, I'm a newly raised wolf, and as such, I'm promiscuous by nature.

I continued flipping through the book until I came to the kitsune, and wow was it a revelation.

I turned the book to Binna, showed her what I was reading, and asked if she planned to suck out Cheng's sole. She said, "Not his sole, just his unborn children."

It took me a moment to understand what she was implying but I responded with, "Oh my gawd dude that is so gross."

When Chang and Lei came out of the back, they must have wondered why we were giggling. Honestly, Binna and I sounded like middle school girls at a sleep over.

"Can we get a ride home from you?" I asked Chang and Lei when they returned from the kitchen.

"The county has a Level three snow ban in place, no vehicles are allowed on county or state roads until the storm passes." Chang said.

"You ladies can stay at our house until the storm passes, we could find you some better clothes and you could take showers, plus we have a fireplace to keep warm." Lei offered.

Lei and Chang excused themselves to the kitchen to close up leaving Binna and I alone for a few moments to discuss our plans. We agreed that after our food digested we would have more than enough calories to change into our animal personas and run home.

Lei and Chang drove us about three blocks parking in front of a nondescript white bungalow with a detached garage. The drive and sidewalks were shoveled and the house, for its age, looked very well kept. Cheng and Lei held our doors for Binna and me as we exited the SUV and headed into the house. The boys dropped their shoes at the door and invited us in.

It was nicely furnished; actually, the living room looked like they ordered one of everything from the Crate and Barrel advertisement and placed all the furniture exactly where it was in the brochure with one major difference. A very ornate gold trimmed mirror hung on the wall over the couch flanked by traditional Asian Papier-Mache masks. Lei explained they were Chinese theater masks representing Asian deities, some I assumed were good, and some were messengers of evil or maybe trickery. Very cool stuff, of course there were several fox masks in both happy, loving, and even frightful visages.

"No wolf mask? I asked.

"It's in my room, in a special place." Lei said.

"Well maybe that can wait until I get a shower, you offered some clothes?" I asked.

Lei set me up in the bathroom with extra fluffy white towels and some of his sister's clothes. When I asked where his sister was he said she was, back home and he turned away before I could ask a follow up question.

"Here are some fancy soaps and shampoos my sister brought home from work, please help yourself." Lei said, leaving a plastic box on the sink.

I looked at the contents of the box with interest, his sister worked for an airline or travel group it seemed and the box Lei left had small shampoo, conditioner and, very fragrant body soaps.

I looked through the pile of garments, he had selected a pair of distressed jeans, a hooded long sleeve tee shirt and a purple bra and panties, oh, and these short socks with like frilly lace cuffs on them. Normally this is not my style but neither is walking around naked in a blanket or anything else requiring immediate washing.

The shower felt so good, I took extra time scrubbing any damaged areas of my skin so it could speed the healing process.

When I opened the shower curtain Binna was sitting on the toilet waiting for her turn in the shower. She was naked and I was jealous. She had the perfect body for a redhead. Beautiful red hair, high cheek bones with a tapered face. Everything a petite size zero and those perfect perky C cup boobs.

"Are you with me?" Binna asked.

"What are you asking? I said, already knowing what she was going to say.

"I can't survive on chicken and lo mien. I need something a little more substantial. Like Cheng." Binna admitted.

I continued drying my hair with a towel, still naked in front of Binna. "You intend to eat Chang tonight?" I asked.

"Not exactly sweetie, I intend to take two or three years of his life force." Binna said as she adjusted the water in the shower.

"I don't think that's right." I tried whispering but I was getting emotional now. She was taking part of his life. "I don't understand." I continued.

"I'm just kidding, remember the book, I was being funny. You need to relax everything will be ok." Binna said as she stepped into the shower.

Shaking I turned to the stack of clothes Lei gave me. The clothes were a little snug, I normally wear a woman's size six, and everything Lei picked out for me seemed a little small. They fit in the waist however; I run six miles every morning and my leg and ass muscles barely fit in the fake designer skinny jeans Lei provided. I did a few deep knee bends to get the crotch in the right position and hopefully stretch the jeans out a little bit.

I wrapped a towel around my hair while it dried, and joined the boys in the living room where they had a fire in the fireplace on the north wall. The living room was separated from the dining area by a low building bookcase with pillars on either end and it was filled with books. The boys were busy lighting candles to give the rooms some light.

I looked over the bookcase and it was easy to see the boys had some interesting choices in literature; most of the titles are supernatural fiction. There was a thick hardbound book titled HOW TO KILL THE SUPERNATURAL that caught my eye.

"What is all this?" I asked motioning towards the bookcase.

Chang and Lei explained their parents grew up on a farm near a forest. Telling stories of werewolves and other supernatural beasts were a great past time to them as children and they shared those stories with them as they grew up.

"So you hope to kill a monster someday?" I asked timidly.

"We are just interested in the supernatural." Lei offered.

Binna emerged from the bathroom wearing borrowed clothes, kissing Chang on her way to the love seat across from Lei and I where we occupied the couch. Lei excused himself offering to bring us something to drink.

No power, no phone, and wearing borrowed clothing while in a stranger's home was all very unsettling for me. Binna on the other hand settled into making out with Chang on the loveseat. Chang and Binna were wrapped in a blanket and didn't even stop to acknowledge the meat and cheese tray Lei set on the coffee table for us but when he offered the group red wine, well that caused the lovebirds to take a break.

I took a napkin, snatched some peperoni and a bit of American cheese, and popped it in my mouth while Lei poured everyone a glass. Chang sat up but adjusted the blanket to cover his lap. I winked at Binna and gave her a knowing smile.

Lei was sitting close enough our thighs touched and the next thing I knew he was offering to feed me a cracker with meat and cheese on it. I opened my mouth and let him slide the treat onto my tongue. None of this escaped Binna.

"Be careful Lei, she has sharp teeth and her tongue is rough like a kitten's." Binna said.

"And how would you know all of that?" Chang asked Binna.

I patted Lei on the thigh and took another sip of my wine.

By the time, we finished the second bottle of wine Chang and Binna excused themselves to "take a nap." The first floor of the house had a living room, kitchen with a hallway connecting two bedrooms and a bathroom. Therefore, when Binna and Chang slipped away for their nap I could still hear everything that transpired in the front bedroom.

Heavy petting and kissing right to the crinkle of a condom wrapper, nothing escaped my supernatural hearing. I don't think Lei noticed but I was getting aroused from all the sounds from the nearby bedroom.

Lei, is a good looking guy, dark hair, solid build, about my height and for a human he had the most sugary lips I have ever seen. I guess I was staring, or talking myself into kissing him, when I leaned in and kissed him.

It was a bold move even for me; I normally let the guy make the first move. It has to be the wine and the full moon is only...

Lei leaned in and gently kissed me on the lips. His lips were soft and tasted like a key lime pie. We started kissing and soon his arm was around me and we kissed and for twenty minutes before he flipped my bras loose. We paused so I could pull my tee shirt and bra completely off and I leaned into him, pushing him back on to the arm of the couch and the throw pillows.

The look on Lei's face was priceless as I startled his waist and held his shoulders down with my hands. My boobs just hanging there over his chest I lowered one nipple to his mouth and let him lick and suck, pulling it away just to tease him. I moved towards my left nipple and I pulled back and kissed him. I rocked back on my hips and tugging at his shirt, I ordered him to lose it.