The little Wulf: Wolf Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Buddy can you tell me how you heard of those men that chased Binna and I the other night?" I asked.

"Oh well they said it on the phone." Buddy said and took another bite of toast.

"Tell Leigh what you started to tell me Buddy, please." Binna asked.

"Well like I said, you know the wall phone is old and sometimes when it rains or snows hard the wires get confused and you can hear other people talking on the line. I was calling to see if Mrs. Smith or Mrs. Yoder needed their walks shoveled and that's when I hear these people conversing about the pack and how they plan to get even. So I was polite and didn't interrupt them, I hit mute and waited my turn to make a call." Buddy explained.

"Oh, my, so then what happened?" Binna asked prompting Buddy to keep going.

"These men talked how they would follow you and Miss LeMaster when you left the hatchery and ransom you to the pack for the duck farm and hatchery property deed the pack stole from his daddy. The missed you but Jerry showed up to where you and Miss Summers went off the road and they took him to the farm." Buddy said.

"If we only knew where the farm is we could check on Jerry and see to it everything is ok. I bet his wife and children are concerned about him." Binna said.

"Oh they would be at the Richard's farm; they have a hundred acres south of West Milgrove. I bail hay for them in the summer and cut their grass." Buddy said proudly.

Binna and I look at each other. "Bob's your uncle." Binna said.

"Buddy, we should get dressed and maybe you should see if Mrs. Yoder needs her sidewalk shoveled." I offered.

"Yes ma'am and thank you for the toast and tea, it is always a pleasure to visit with you ladies." Buddy said as he placed his plate and glass in the sink.

Binna stood and stretched. Her body flexed inhumanly like a wave crossing a pond and her eyes glowed.

"Let's get dressed and tell Cindy what happened, she should be at the coffee shop..." Binna interrupted me, "we rescue Jerry, the pack's second, get revenge on the asshats that ran us off the road then we ask John the pack master to reward us with a transfer to Pam's crew. Once we get into Pam's crew as the hero's that saved her husband we will be on easy street for the rest of our lives."

"How will the two of us pull off a rescue like this, there has to be a dozen guys to take jerry." I asked.

"Well your sister Lisa will come help; I'm sure and what about asking Tiffany and Susan? Binna asked.

"Each of the pack master's brothers will have their own crew and Susan is dating Jack so after the full moon ceremony I can only imagine she will be running her own crew." I said.

"What about Wendy and Lois? They are our age and I've known them since forever." Binna said.

Getting Wendy and Lois on our crew would be a definite win for us. They were both on the cheer squad in high school and we all practice at the same Kung Fu studio so they know how to defend themselves. Now we just have to speak to them, this would be a simple task if our phones were not lost in a country road ditch.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't hear our visitor walking up the wood steps until he knocked on the apartment door. I went to the door thinking it was Buddy coming back for another visit, but to my surprise it was Clyde with Binna's and my bag from the truck we wrecked the other night.

It was like Christmas, our cash and phones were intact, but the batteries were completely dead. I had no idea how much I would miss not having my phone. I forgot my manners turning hurriedly to place the phone on charge and to my amazement; the white apple appeared on the black screen.

I ran and jumped into Clyde's arms giving him a huge hug and kiss full on the lips. Yelling my hero in the most juvenile voice my throat could muster. When I let go Binna was quick to hug Clyde and kissing him on the cheek to thank him for retrieving her bag and phone as well. She did steal a feel of Clyde's sculpted arms as she withdrew.

Clyde has been my boyfriend for the past six-months and he is hopelessly in love with me but Binna's peck on his cheek caused his body to betray his hardon by releasing a baking soda-fruity scent that I noticed right away and by the Biann's blushing smile, she smelled it also.

Leading Clyde to my bedroom by his arm, I asked him to tell me all about his blacksmithing trip to southern Ohio; "I needed to know every detail," I said coyly.

Clyde was six foot five inches tall and his arms and chest are sculpted tighter than the statue of David or even the statue of Laocoön from his full time blacksmith/farrier job. Clyde was the envy of all my girlfriends and any other woman he walked past.

Clyde and I rolled into my bedroom entangled in each other kisses as we tugged on each other's clothes.

"I'm so sorry, it's that time of the month honey, forgive me if I'm just so horney." I gasped as he kissed my neck.

"I wish the full moon lasted three weeks." Clyde whispered.

We kissed passionately with our lips, tongues, and teeth. We gasped for air as directed each other's body towards the bed.

"Why three weeks and not a full month?" I gasped as his teeth found my neck, my head thrown back in the passion.

"I need a week to recover." Clyde admitted.

My shirt and bra was missing and Clyde was missing his shirt when the back of my legs hit the mattress causing me to fall onto the bed. My legs spread to encompass Clyde's waist as he tugged on his leather belt to release his pants. I pushed my leggings and panties past my hips then throwing my arms over my head in a playful submissive pose in front of him.

I involuntarily bit my lip as he unzipped his jeans and exposed his grey boxer briefs with a generous bulging basket in the front. I sat up and traced my fingertips over the silky nylon material covering that bulge of Clyde's as has tossed his leather belt on to the bed and stepped out of his jeans.

Clyde took my wrists and held my arms out as he leaned down to kiss me. As soon as he released me, I ran my fingertips from his boxer briefs waistband to his chest in a little spider motions causing him to flinch and push my hands away.

"Oh are you ticklish?" I laughed.

Clyde pulled his off the rest of his clothes and finished pulling my leggings and panties off in one smooth motion tossing them away. I push myself more onto the bed as Clyde crawled on top of me his chest above me and his arms on either side trapped my body under his. As Clyde's thighs pushed my legs forward, I couldn't move, Caught in Clyde's trap so I held onto his biceps as Clyde kissed my chest and neck. My legs were being moved to lift my hips off the sheets as Clyde's manhood moved down there occasionally tapping or touching close to where I wanted it to go.

Reaching above my head Clyde retrieved his belt and slipped loosely it around my neck. The leather belt smelled of Clyde, that intoxicating mixture of apple pie and fresh cut hay that was his scent mixed with the leather smell of his belt. I was really being turned on by his bedroom surprise.

Seeing the pleasure in my eyes Clyde tightened the belt as he reached down and guided his cock to where it needed to be. Since there was nothing small about Clyde, I knew right where the tip of his cock was and I tried to mentally prepare myself for him to mount my princess parts.

The tip was well lubricated but Clyde moved the tip of his cock up and down my lips passing over the entrance several times before he pushed down on his cock, his finger pulled my lips apart before he pushed again. The head of his cock was large and it felt like an apple was being pushed into me, and then with a silent pop, about half of his cock flew inside of me.

I involuntarily pushed on him to get away from the quick pain of my body being stretched over his cock as it invaded me. Clyde stopped about halfway in, leaned down to kiss, and sucks first my left then my right nipple causing an electric tingle to flow through my body. Clyde's arms and chest tensed as he pushed deeper into me. I knew his length would carry the tip of his cock all the way to my belly button.

When Clyde was all the way in, I rocked my hips, grinding my groin into his. His thickness made me feel so full, I wanted more, no; I needed fucked, right now. Oh, I felt so full and Clyde was pushing down on me but I still needed him closer to me. I wanted more. It was the approaching full moon, increasing my hormones to encourage me to perpetuate the species.

I slipped the belt from my neck, tossing it around Clyde's and pulling him down to me for a kiss. The tighter I made the belt the stronger his thrusts into me became. It's impossible to strangle a supernatural so no matter how tight I made the belt in my throws of passion neither of us could hurt the other.

Clyde pressed his body into me, pushing me into the mattress. His right arm moved behind my neck and his mouth nuzzled into my neck. I lost my grip on the belt and put one hand on his back and with the other, I supported his hed encouraging him to kiss and nip at my neck.

The thrusting of Clyde's hips had settled into a predictable rhythm when his kisses on my neck were turning into a pleasurable sucking motion and then it escalated. I loved everything he was doing, but I seriously needed to be on top right now but Clyde was stronger and larger than I was.

Clyde's hips switched from steady thrusts to pulling back and slamming into my body fucking motions. Our bodies were making slapping and sucking noises and Clyde puled almost out and shoved himself back into me as fast and as powerfully as he could. He was so hard I could feel points of pain and pressure inside of me it felt like his cock got larger. I was getting close; oh, so close with each thrust I could feel my orgasm building then he slowed to measured gentle thrusts.

"Fuck! Roll over I want on top, now!" I said and I didn't care who heard me.

Clyde moved his knee and held onto me as we executed a roll on the bed with me on top and his cock never falling from my pussy. I place my hands on his chest for balance as I began ricking and gyrating on his dick. Fuck this felt good, I settled into a rocking motion, back and forth, I reached down, spreading my lip so I could get all of him inside of me and I needed that contact between my sex button and his pubic hair and, I found that perfect angle and motion.

Fuck this felt so good, my hands on his chest and my hips were grinding and slamming out a hell yes as I rode my boyfriend. I open my eyes for a moment and Clyde was laying there smiling, his hands supporting my hips. He was enjoying whatever expression was on my face. I didn't care my mind was convinced I was fucking him and I was in control. I noticed Clyde lifting his him is sequence with my thrusts and I enjoyed the added thrust as I fucked him.

It washed over me like a wave of pleasure, my legs were shaking and my arms became weak, then after wat seemed like five minutes passed, I couldn't stay on top any longer, my body slowly collapsed onto Clyde's chest. I was completely spent and ready for a nap.

Clyde was not even close to being done, after a moment he pushed me up and ordered me onto my hands and knees as he guided me off his chest. I complied, to worn out to argue and he did give me a great orgasm, I grabbed a pillow and pulled it to my chest as Clyde mauvered behind me.

Everything about Clyde is larger than life and when it comes to hands, well, swinging a five or ten-pound hammer all day gives him some wide strong hands. One of those hands just palmed my sensitive pussy to lift my ass to the height of his dick. I pushed back grinding my pussy into his palm.

Clyde pulled his hand away and I heard a squeeze bottle sputtering, when his hand returned to my pussy I jumped at the sudden coolness of his touch.

"You're too wet honey." Clyde said, and then he slipped a lubricated finger in my upturned anus.

I let out a squealed at the sudden invasion and allowed him to massage the insides of my back door. I asked for more lube and he squirted a generous amount onto the tips of his fingers and inserted it knuckles deep into me. His hand against my pussy and two of his fingers were knuckles deep inside me now.

I mewed as Clyde moved his fingers back and forth but protested when he tried a come here movement with his fingers. Soon Clyde replaced his fingers with the hed of his cock and I shoved my face into the pillow.

Clyde pushed and the head of his cock slipped upward, the pressure the head of his cock exerted on the valley of my ass and the slapping of his hips against me was as impressive as it was scary how much force his cock had.

Clyde quickly reset and this time he held it in place against my tight opening. I screamed then moaned into the pillow, my hands twisting in the sheets as the bulbous head of Clyde's shaft pushed its way into me.

"Are you ok?" Clyde asked as he stopped his advance.

As I shook my head yes, Clyde pushed further into my body. His cock seeking the enjoyment of my backdoor completely ignorant of my discomfort; but, after a few strokes I was doing better.

Clyde sensed I relaxed but he didn't know if I was allowing him to proceed or I was enjoying it so he proceeded slowly. Truth is I enjoyed being submissive to Clyde and anal sex required a great amount of submissiveness for it to work.

I moaned as Clyde worked his tool in and out of me, not because it hurt, but because I knew it would turn him on.

We slipped down the hall to cleanup then slipped back into bed. Clyde was asleep almost right away and I caught up on the text conversation Binna had with Wendy, Lois, Tiffany, Lisa, and me. We all agreed to wait until just before first light and raid the Richard's farmhouse ten miles south of us where Buddy said Steve Richard's and his crew was holding Jerry our packs second. We assumed all the conspirators would be in the house until about five a.m.

THREE DAYS BEFORE THE FULL MOON

At four a.m. Tiffany pulled up in a long black panel van with chrome accents on the sides. It was from her family's funeral parlor on the southwest corner of town. The inside of the van was unembellished save for the rollers in the color to accept funeral boxes or coffins and the two front seats.

We all piled in the back of the van wearing thrift store outfits we assumed would be forfeit when we changed into wolf form. Lisa and Tiffany were the only two natural born werewolves in our crew this morning. Binna was a werefox and Wendy, Lois, and I were raised as werewolves' just six-months ago and were ready to prove our worth to the pack.

As soon as the doors of the van slammed shut, we were rumbling down the alley behind our apartment to the paved road near the fire station. The plan was to change into our wolves and break into the house from all four sides. Lisa and I would clear the main floor while Wendy and Lois cleared the upstairs.

Binna broke the silence, "Remember everyone that Lisa, and Tiffany is a wolf pretending to be human, not like the rest of you humans pretending to be wolves."

We all knew what that meant, Lisa and Tiffany carried a pure strain of the curse, when they change they only have access to ten percent of their humanity. The rest of us remain burdened with nighty percent of our humanity.

Tiffany drove past the road the farmhouse was on so we could park on the road seven miles south of it but it wasn't plowed so we had to go back and pull in to the farmhouse's driveway. This was bold and it required use to change into wolves as soon as the van doors opened.

There was a county plow truck parked in the driveway, two pickup trucks, and eight snowmobiles. The van door opened and we pushed off, our clothes fell to shreds as our paws landed in the soft snow. Lisa and Tiffany bolted towards the front and side door of the farmhouse the rest of us ran to the picture window on the side of the house.

I hit the center of the window spraying glass throughout the room surprising two men smoking at the kitchen table. I landed on the smooth Formica table upsetting the oil lamps in the center and starting a fire in the kitchen. Lisa blew through the front door and was already holding a jacket sleeve complete with a gloved hand holding a hunting rifle. Wendy and Lois dispatched the two men at the table as my momentum carried me through door and down a flight of stairs to the basement. I was hurt and surprised but not as surprised as the man that broke my fall; whom is now unconscious at the base of the stairs.

The screams and fighting upstairs had subsided, assuming we won I shifted to my human form to inspect the animal cages, a manila folder lying on top of the nearest cage contained information on Binna and I with shipping instructions to Spain.

Wendy trotted down the stairs and seeing my human form she shifted so we could talk, that's when someone was started kicking and struggling behind the closet door. We carefully opened the door to find Jerry gaged and tied to a wooden chair. His eyes were bloodshot and seemed a little disoriented as Wendy and I freed him.

I showed Wendy the folder and as I told her of my epic battle with the unconscious, man on the floor Jerry passed out falling to the floor.

"He's been drugged!" Wendy announced.

"No shit Sherlock! Help me pick him up!" I said.

Jerry didn't fall off a turnip truck to become the number-two pack master; he was a large framed man with a full beard and proved he was the smartest, biggest, and baddest werewolf in seven counties. He was also the handsomest if you were into rugged Viking warriors with very little body fat.

"WOLVES WE ARE LEAVING!" shouted Brianna from upstairs.

Smoke was drifting through the floorboards of the house. With my help, Wendy lifted Jerry up over one shoulder as I took the folder and lifted my unconscious prisoner onto my shoulder.

The six of us ran out the front door of the farmhouse towards the van and stopped in our tracks when Jerry's younger brother Jack and his older brother John, the pack master and the elder brother of Jack and Jerry pulled up in a blue pick-up. Handing Jerry off to Jack, John ordered us to get out of here when we heard the sirens coming. The six of us piled in the van with our unconscious human and drove straight to the pack's safe house.

Jack and John set Jerry up in the safe house's master bedroom while the six of us tended to our cuts and bruises. Binna being smaller boned broke her left arm and she was being tended by Tinker, Lisa's husband and Clyde's younger brother. Our human guest was next door in the slaughterhouse cooler; his wounds were non-life threating and tended to by Tinker.

Pam arrived and stormed past us without a word to see Jerry; one of John's assistance appeared and dismissed us until summoned. We gathered our things and loaded into Tiffany's van for the ride home.

TWO DAYS BEFORE THE FULL MOON

Binna and I went about our normal routine, no work since it was almost full moon, too snowy to lay out on the roof and tan. Clyde went to Indiana to shoe sled horses, so no sex for me, just then my phone buzzed. It was Jerry asking if I wanted to go for a run.

I changed into my best pair of sweats and my new balance running shoes, did my hair in a high ponytail, and did my makeup. A little sprits of lavender and I was out the door with my little bag. I was nervous and excited all at the same time as I skipped down the sidewalk to the end of the street.

Jerry was stretching against the gate of the grain elevator at the end of town. He smiled as I approached a full mouth of long white teeth. He had black hair that was razor cut on the sides and a well-groomed beard that extended below his chin. His eyes were a sky blue and ever so dreamy to look at. I started to kneel and we waved it off reminding me not to do that in public, then we undressed. Folding our clothes into our bags we carried we stashed our belongings behind the fence just out of sight.