The Live-In Chef Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun had almost set as she stared into the fire next to her. When Jason kissed her inner thigh, so close to her building wetness, she gasped.

In one smooth motion, he pulled her bikini bottoms off, rendering her completely naked.

She spread her legs wide in anticipation.

His tongue, wide and flat, sunk into her folds and she moaned outright. The differences between him and Meghan were striking and pronounced although were fantastic. Where Meghan was gentler and more timid, Jason was confident and aggressive. Soon she was arching her back and curling her toes.

"Please," she moaned between gasps. "Don't stop fucking me with your tongue!"

Jason responded by upping his assault. He sucked her clit between his lips and kept it there with light, continuous suction and ran his tongue over it vigorously. He inserted one finger slick with her juices into her, gently at first, and then another as she rocked her hips to his rhythm.

Kasey's first orgasm of the night built as a wave up her back and then shot down her curled legs and left a ball of heat in her belly. She moaned as she came, unable to stifle it.

Jason ceased and stood over her.

"Oh, I'm not done with you."

Kasey breathlessly replied, "I'm yours."

Jason undressed, taking off the silly apron and then his shirt. Kasey sat up and assisted with his shorts. His full cock sprung out when she yanked them down. She grabbed him confidently and gave him several pumps, enticing him harder than he already was.

She leaned forward and kissed the tip of his dick, smiling up at him. She flicked her tongue over his engorged head and Jason let out a sigh of pleasure. He wrapped his hands around her head, bunching up her hair and collecting it in a ponytail in one hand.

He gently but firmly pulled her head back, "No more teasing, slut. Open wide."

Kasey complied, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue.

Still holding her by the hair, he pulled her to his cock, burying it in her throat. Kasey felt her gag reflex build, then overcame it, relaxing her throat and swallowing him whole. On the next thrust he went a little deeper, and one after she took him to the hilt, her nose tickled by neatly maintained pubic hair. He pulled her off, causing her to gasp for air and then back on, this time smoothly, his cock slick with her saliva.

"Got room for one more?"

The voice belonged to Mark, who had wandered over from the table.

Kasey didn't have to think and simply thrust her hand toward the direction of the voice. She found fabric there, and grabbed it, pulling him close. While she worked to deepthroat Jason as best as she could, she fished Mark's cock from his shorts.

Jason allowed her to come up for air again and when she did she turned to Mark. His cock was comparable to Jason's at about eight inches. He was stiffening when she engulfed him.

"Oh man, you were right," Mark said to Jason, "She's got a hell of a mouth on her."

Kasey smiled as best she could with a dick in her mouth and in response, did her utmost to swallow him to the hilt.

She became vaguely aware that the rest of the group had made their way to the firepit. Jessie was eating out Charlotte. Imani was straddling Duane and bouncing up and down on what had to be the biggest dick Kasey had seen thus far. The light and smoke from the fire created a haze that enveloped them and, combined with the alcohol, gave her a dizzy, swimmy sensation.

She alternated between the two cocks, using her hands to occupy the one currently not being pleasured by her mouth and throat. Hands alternatively held her head to assist her facefucking and Kasey moaned in response to the rough handling.

A hand pulled her head away from a cock, and Kasey wasn't sure which it was until Jason spoke.

"Get on your hands and knees," he ordered.

Kasey complied and let herself be guided to the position on the bench, turning her ass toward Jason. Mark stayed in front of her and she did the only sensible thing; continue to suck his dick.

Jason's hand cupping her ass was the only warning she got before feeling his cock rubbing against her pussy, exploring her, and separating her lips. When he entered her, it was like being filled with a warm meal, and she felt satiated like she'd taken the first bite while starving. She moaned around Mark's dick.

Jason fucked her gently, and soon the three of them found a rhythm, pistoning her back and forth between their cocks, with her relaxing into a steadily building ecstasy, trying to allow herself to relax at both ends. She rocked back, taking the thrust of Jason deep into her cunt, and letting that thrust rock her in the other direction, taking Mark deep into her throat. Each thrust built on the last, and little by little, became harder.

Soon their rhythm built up to where she felt like a ball being swatted back and forth by expert tennis players.

Mark stopped it. He grabbed her hair with both hands and on a return thrust from Jason, pushed his cock down her throat and, instead of letting her return, kept her there. Jason fucked her wildly from behind, each thrust pushing Mark's cock even deeper.

Mark came. He moaned loudly and she felt him spasm. Well past her taste buds, his warm spunk shot directly into her belly.

She barely had time to collect herself before Jason came too. When Mark pulled out from her mouth, a trail of cum-laced spit following, she screamed. Jason came inside her and she fell to her elbows to brace from her own orgasm, which crashed into her not as a wave, or an avalanche but as a tsunami, a divine wind that exploded out from her lower belly like a grenade and set her nerve-endings ablaze with lightning. Jason filled her cunt with semen and she had the vague awareness that he pulled out from her.

She collapsed on the cushioned bench in exhaustion.

"Aww, you boys wrecked her," she heard Charlotte say. Then to her, "Honey, it's like you've never been double-teamed before."

"I haven't," Kasey replied, nearly gasping. "That was... "

"Intense?"

"God, yes."

"Roll over, my dear." Charlotte requested.

Kasey did, assisted by Charlotte.

Jessie was next to her too, "Mind if I suck that delicious cum out of you?"

"Is cum keto-friendly?" Kasey wondered out loud.

"It sure is," Jessie said with a grin.

Kasey spread her legs and Jessie wasted no time, licking the cum as it oozed out of her and then sealing her lips around her pussy and gently sucking out the rest. Kasey shuddered and gasped when Jessie's tongue slipped into her, the nerve endings of her body lighting up again.

"Delightful," Jessie said, scooping a stray strand of jizz into her mouth. "Thank you."

"Welcome." Kasey lay there in a post-orgasm haze. Far away she heard light, familiar music. It seemed out of place for the atmosphere. Around her, the swingers were in full orgy mode.

Kasey sat bolt upright. "The dessert!"

Naked, she grabbed Jason's apron off the ground and flung it over her neck as she hurried to the grill. Her phone alarm buzzed on the table at her seat.

She muttered curses to herself as she used the tongs to pull out the foil-wrapped oranges, placing them on the nearby tray. Carefully, she unwrapped one of the oranges, the citrus-infused chocolate wafted up to her.

They were perfect. The empty orange rind acted as a spherical mold for the brownie inside with the added infusing of citrus to batter. The brownie inside was baked to near perfection.

She carried the tray to the table and silenced the alarm. Then carried it back over to the firepit. The orgy had hit a bit of a lull as Imani and Duane had ceased their play and Charlotte and Jessie were now lazily playing with each other's bodies.

"So, what do we have here?" Mark said, sitting next to Jason on the bench. "Those smell wonderful."

"They turned out better than I'd expected."

"You're a woman of many talents," Jason commented.

"Oh, I don't know about that." Kasey smiled, putting the tray down. She realized she was overdressed in just the apron.

"You must not see what they see in you," Mark said. "Hell, I've only just met you and I'm frankly smitten."

"You came in me. That tends to elicit warm feelings," Kasey said.

"True. But I mean it. You're pretty special. My dick can tell."

"Ha ha, Romeo."

"Are you ready for round two?" Jason said with a playful smirk.

"And what does round two consist of?"

"You tell me. Let your imagination go."

Kasey thought for a moment, biting her lower lip. "I want it all. I want to experience it all."

"I thought so." Jason nodded. Turning to Mark and Duane, "I have an idea for these." He leaned over and whispered to his wife something Kasey couldn't hear. Then to Duane, he spoke softly. With a nod to Duane, something unspoken passed between them that immediately worried Kasey. She stood, shyly, in front of the naked couples when Charlotte jumped up and sauntered past her.

Before she could react, Duane was next to her and picked her up as if she weighed nothing. She let out a squeal when he tipped her over his shoulder. There was a flurry of activity around her as the whole group moved back to the table. Mark and Imani quickly cleared the center of it and Duane, tipped her into a cradling position, then set her on the table, pushing her flat when she tried sitting up.

"Lay back and relax." Jessie cooed at her. Kasey saw she was holding the tray of the tin foiled brownies.

The three couples worked in a quick flurry of movement and finished clearing the table. Imani started unwrapping the oranges.

Charlotte returned with a couple of cans of whipped cream.

"Aren't we going to have the dessert first?" Kasey asked.

"Oh, honey," Charlotte said, "You are dessert."

It was almost frightening how they worked on her. Jason, at the head of the table gently pulled her arms over her head, stretching out her torso. Duane slipped the apron off so she was naked once again. Something warm touched the center of her belly and Kasey gasped unexpectedly as Jessie scooped a generous helping of the orange-infused brownie on her.

Charlotte was there with the whipped cream and began painting her whole body with it. Jessie scooped another helping of the brownie between her breasts.

Imani's mouth was on her then, licking the whipped cream off her nipple. Then it was Duane's mouth on her other nipple. Then she lost track.

Kasey's nerve endings were already hypersensitive from being double-teamed mere minutes before. Now they were positively alight. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as her whole body was attacked by mouths and tongues. Someone put a brownie in her open mouth and her taste buds fired as well.

She felt a tongue start exploring her inner thighs, inching toward the growing wetness of her pussy. The tongue found her clit and she moaned louder.

A hard cock, she wasn't sure who's, pressed against her lips and she parted them to engulf it, receiving a dollop of whipped cream as well. Surprised but not discouraged, she started eagerly cleaning the cock with her tongue and mouth. Hands pinned her wrists to the table and now, in the best way, she was trapped.

The tongue between her legs was replaced by another cock, this one significantly bigger. She couldn't see who it was but based on the process of elimination, she guessed it was Duane's. It pressed against her outer lips, pressure building slowly until a critical threshold was reached and its girth sank into her aching pussy.

Kasey once again found herself being serviced at both ends, this time on her back, her head tipped off the edge of the table. The cock in her mouth thrust in and out and she sucked at it greedily.

The mouths continued their assault on her body. Her nipples were being sucked and played with, and someone licked whipped cream off her belly and danced off the crest of her hips.

Duane, she was sure it was him, buried his cock deep in her as he fucked her slowly and thoroughly. The dick in her mouth sunk in deeper, past her now-trained gag reflex. She spasmed in pleasure.

Duane removed his cock and before Kasey could feel disappointed another took its place. Only that wasn't exactly right. Hands repositioned her and spread her ass. The new cock, pressed against her asshole. She squealed and attempted to pull her hands up but they were still pinned to the table by strong hands and she felt a mouth lick her ear.

"Just relax, dear." It was Charlotte's voice. "My husband is going to fuck your tight little ass. Sound good?"

Kasey nodded, suddenly nervous. She tried to relax, the cock at the entrance of her ass pressed harder and harder until the head slipped in. Kasey cried out, her scream muffled by the dick in her mouth.

Soon she was being ass-fucked in earnest. She felt her asshole relax around the invading cock causing her to be filled in a way wholly unfamiliar yet pleasant.

The ass-fucking continued for only a couple of minutes before the men pulled their dicks from her. Hands tipped her to her belly as Duane climbed onto the table to join her. She was pulled to climb on top of him, which she did with little encouragement. Straddling him, she grabbed his hard dick and directed it to her soaking cunt. She buried her hands in his meaty shoulders and impaled herself.

"Someone fuck my ass again," she demanded.

She was quickly obliged. Jason stood behind her, standing up on a chair to get the right angle and spread her ass cheeks. He slid into her easily now that her ass was primed. Kasey screamed in pleasure at being stuffed with two cocks.

"Please. Please! Fuck me! Please cum in my ass!" she screamed, the first of several orgasms racking her body.

"Look at her go," Imani said, admiring. "Mark, baby, you should totally fuck her throat."

Mark agreed and, also standing on a chair, grabbed Kasey by her hair and directed her screaming mouth to his hard dick.

The orgasms rocked her as the cocks in her ass, pussy, and mouth pumped into her wildly. She couldn't think, couldn't see, and certainly couldn't resist. Jason came first, pumping jizz into her ass with reckless abandon.

Duane came next, his hands grabbing her hips and holding her as better to go just a fraction deeper with each thrust. He grunted and she felt him spasm inside her.

Mark facefucked her as ordered and Kasey was too delirious to care. He didn't cum in her like last time, instead, when he was close he pulled out of her and pulled his wife close. In three compulsive jerks, he came on Imani's mocha face. Three great ropes of cum cross the bridge of her nose and her mouth, with her looking delighted. She immediately started scooping the cum into her mouth.

Kasey collapsed on the table, cum leaking out of her, breathless.

"That's one hell of an initiation you guys got." She said, gasping in the afterglow of multiple orgasms. "I think you guys fucked my brains out."

Charlotte leaned over her and kissed her deeply on the mouth. When she parted she whispered, "Honey, you haven't seen anything yet."

Before Kasey could ask what she meant, Duane scooped Kasey up in his big arms and, calmly and without warning, threw her into the pool.

The splash and cold water shocked her back to her senses and she surfaced with a shriek.

"Why'd you do that?"

"Had to wash you off, dirty girl." Then Duane followed, jumping in, followed by Imani. Soon they were all in the pool, splashing and laughing.

Kasey, still woozy with the post-fucking glow, laughed with them, unable to stop smiling. She felt better than she'd ever felt in her life. This evening had been one of the best in her memory. And by the looks of the three couples, it was just getting started.

As they splashed in the pool, Kasey sat off to the side, content to watch rather than participate.

She reflected that she'd only moved in a little over a week ago. So much had happened since then that it made her head swim.

It was going to be a hell of a year.

12