The Lock Ch. 09: GOOD

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time flies.

ā€”--

Today has been a long day, mostly good. One very overweight gay client with a teeny tiny dick who is a challenge for me. I've gotten over the fat, but getting to his cock to suck it is... anyway. The other 3 men, including 'horse dick' whom I still can't throat, and one sort of dominant woman were all fun. She was new and for once in her life she just wanted to be eaten and fucked exactly the way she wanted to be eaten and fucked. I'm pretty sure she will be back.

I heard my wife scream a couple of times, so I know she had a good day. She ate lunch with me covered in sperm from a set of brothers who like sharing a woman. Damned if she didn't grin all through the meal, knowing how horny it makes me seeing her with "icing." For desert, I lick off a lot of it before she can go to wash up. I've gained a taste for sperm and these brothers make delicious cum. We don't have time to make love.

It's time to go home but Uncle calls us up to the office. He is behind his desk / throne, so we stand and look him in the eye.

"It is one year, you are here" he says "All debts, all interest paid. Parents paid. Money in pocket." he is tapping on his desk, something he only does when stressed.

"I worry. You leave, I am close to being in bad place again" he finally admits.

We look at each other for a moment and then I turn back to him. "You don't need to worry. We've talked about it, and... the truth is we like it here. Neither of us want to leave ā€”- at least not yet." Relief floods Uncle's face, but then some worry returns as I qualify my statement.

"We want to save up to start a sex club back in the States. Maybe in a couple of years?" He looks surprised, but then nods.

"Yes, you maybe ok..." he says "You know the books, the money." Pausing, he appears thoughtful for a moment. "You keep the women in line."

Then he brightens: "No, is no good." He says "You don't know the bribes, who to blackmail, who to lean on, who trades sex for license. I am so sorry, you must stay here." He finishes, beaming.

We laugh, "It's not like that in the States, Uncle. And we have a different plan. Not so much a single club, but a network of businesses and people who support a sex positive lifestyle. Lawyers, doctors, several night clubs which host private events on their off nights."

My wife nods and continues enthusiastically "Members won't have to pay, because the people they come to see will volunteer. Like your gay clients who would willingly service other gay clients, if they weren't afraid of being found out."

"That's right," I pick up the ball "There are people who enjoy every part of sex. Even the women. You know that a lot of the women who work here for you actually like sex; most of it anyway. They just need a safe place and they need some way to support themselves. Back in the States, it's easier for a women to have a regular job to pay the bills. They still don't get paid as well as the men, but it's better than here. No need for a husband."

"But they would still like to have sex!" My wife says quickly "They just don't feel safe. If they do date and have one night stands, they get a reputation as a slut, and the jerks they go out with brag about doing them and shame them for enjoying the very thing that the men enjoyed themselves."

This is always upsetting to her, so I try to steer towards our solution. "What we will change is this: We will screen each member carefully, only accepting people by invitation or after talking to their friends who are already members, and after a background check, interview, and test. Anyone who is mean or shames other people, or isn't totally sex positive, and safe, sane and consensual will not be able to come."

"And the young people today are becoming more and more open about enjoying sex and doing it with multiple partners. Most of that is just within a small group; a few men and women who share each other. They call it polyamory, and it's not just about sex, they also form deep and lasting relationships with more than one person. But some of them also swing, or just want a fun place to party amongst themselves."

I can see that Uncle is skeptical "How will you make money? Pay bills?"

"That's the beauty of it. We won't charge for the sex, or for the events, other than for things like drinks maybe. But there are all sorts of businesses which will work beside the club. Private room rentals at local hotels, where the staff are tested, known to be discreet and ready to provide toys, equipment, etc... at a slightly increased rate in 'premium' rooms. We get the increase, they get more customers and probably a more sexually satisfied staff."

"And doctors." My wife continues "Like the doctor that does our testing here. We will require regular testing for STDs which the members will pay the doctor to do. They will pay directly, he will have a lot more business, and we will get a referral commission. And have a doctor at our events that we can fuck."

My wife has had a thing for our doctor for a while now. He is older, married and not interested in sex, which apparently makes my wife crazy. I think she just wants a special exam with lots of painful medical procedures. Which reminds me.

"And we will specialize in kinky sex. People who get off on painful medical procedures, for example." I wink at my wife who blushes "And we will find doctors who have always wanted to do that in a sexual setting, but don't want to get sued for trying it with their actual patients. Our work will be in connecting those people."

"Yes, we will probably have a central club, in some place that is friendly to sex clubs like Nevada or New York. Maybe Portland if they are weird enough. But the club will be free to members."

Uncle is rolling his eyes "Is no good. Club is not free, rent is too much. Building is... shit hole? Sinkhole! All money goes down."

"Well, we have some time to work out the details" I smile. "Maybe you can help us figure it out. You could come with us, we aren't so bad to be around." I wink at him "When are you going to let me prove that men are better at giving head."

I love making him blush. "Get out!" he yells in mock anger "Go home."

Then as we are nearly out the door, I hear him say "You try if you want" and I turn around to see him pull down his pants. Damn. His dick is big! And it looks huge next to his short height. "Prove it and I help you set up your club"

My wife is laughing and covering her eyes.

"I'll see you at home, honey."

----

Afterword:

Again, the brothel described here is a Unicorn, a fantasy that doesn't exist in the real world. Here is an eye opening note from a friend who knows the streets:

"Sex workers rarely make the choice to do what they do, even if they tell you so. I've dealt with all kinds, from the common street walker, to the $2000 a night call girl, and just about everything in between. What makes that trade so polarizing is that most are forced, by either their own ignorance, drugs or threat of physical violence. The "immigrant" workers are either paying off a debt or have been led to believe that they, and their families, will be deported if they complain or make an attempt at freedom. Then there are the addicts. On the street we call them "crack zombies". These are the saddest to watch. They literally work for the drugs that are killing them. Many are homeless or live in abandoned buildings. Most die within five years, some of violence, others of infection and poor health care, most of overdose. I've seen them as young as 11, and as old as 58. Given a chance to get out, and the best treatment, a high percentage return, largely due to drug addiction, but also because they genuinely feel that they are worthless."

Wouldn't it be wonderful if everyone were valued and shown some respect? If enjoying sex didn't mean you were worthless? Especially if you enjoy kinky, humiliating sex, but still know you have worth?

12