All Comments on 'The Lockdown Ch. 02'

by bridgetrose

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey, Bridget, nice story, i like it, but i need you to get to the most important part of their relationship, love, they know that they are so much falling in love with each other and need to show and act on it, they need to make love to each other day and night, Nathan will pump his loving seed in moms needy pussy to impregnate her, thet are made for each other.

This mad world needs to have even a little bit of true love..., keep writing!

Cleguy65Cleguy65over 1 year ago

Bridget, your writing is next level. It is beyond physical as this relationship has immense emotional appeal. Spectacular indeed.

Sex_CrazedSex_Crazedover 1 year ago

All I can say is WOW!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 1 year ago

I'm loving this.

And you're capturing what I think a fellow might think and feel in a situation like this.

Please keep up your excellent work.

newporter56newporter56over 1 year ago

Very good, I hope there is more to come.

CharlieXMXCharlieXMXover 1 year ago

Like it! Would like more description of their appearance.

bobman47bobman47over 1 year ago

Great, keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it hope you continue to the next level

SmutaholicSmutaholicover 1 year ago

Hot damn, this is one of the sexiest stories I've read on this site, but you're also capturing the love and the emotion perfectly between mother and son. Waiting with bated breath for the next installment!

tallman441tallman441over 1 year ago

Very hot and well wt

OldbutboldOldbutboldover 1 year ago
so thats part 2 read and 5 stars as promised , .

Now for the conclusion hope its as good as the 1st and 2 part .

GrayHound_69GrayHound_69over 1 year ago

Loved when she went down on him and he was on the phone ... bravo

BricksnstonesBricksnstonesover 1 year ago

Something hot blew across my cock and I gasped. . . That was too much for me. A brief intermission is required🫡

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Fucking awesome! Five stars and a favorite point!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
Double Love- first of all as mother and son, secondly, romantic.

The hesitation throughout brings such a realistic pace for people with a moral compass. A perfect progression including Hamley with the eventual happening.

Romance Novel material, perhaps a courtesan with a rake in training.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These are such interesting but also very hot stories by an obviously skilled and intelligent writer…it’s definitely true that masturbating while thinking of mom and her nipples will produce the most intense…imaginable…keep writing please..

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 1 year ago

I remember eating my wife one evening as she talked to her mother on the phone. Very Hot ! ! !

Kathryn89Kathryn89over 1 year ago

I love this story, so perfectly describes a growing lust and love between the mom and her son. Cant wait for Pt3!

BigDaddySnugglesBigDaddySnugglesabout 1 year ago

So many writers focus on the mechanics of sex, what goes where - and whatnot. It's refreshing to see one write about the beauty and feeling of it. Thank you for that. :)

jtw30jtw30about 1 year ago

One of the few stories on this site that can rival DesmondAndromeda's writings for me. Excellent work, you're very talented.

SlickerzSlickerzabout 1 year ago

Piss poor writing style. Truckloads of words to describe even a minute little inconsequential action and yet would fail to build any heightened sense of erotic or intimate feelings. Take for example below entire paragraph full of craploads of idiotic words crammed together:

"My body started tingling with arousal. I swallowed and then licked my lips, looking up at her face. Her eyes seemed glassy, the light reflecting off their surface. She didn't seem nervous. Apprehensive maybe, but not nervous. My heart was thudding loudly in my chest, my lungs taking only partial breaths. I decided this was probably just as much of a turn on to her as it was to me. And God was I ever turned on."

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

What a cracking tale this is, a lovely mum and a dutiful son. A recipe for a wonderful story. I often wonder about this sort of scenario, with the increase in wrecked marriages there must be an awful lot of loneliness, even with children sadly.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well written. Very sensual. I almost felt like I was acting the scenes with my own mother. What a turn on! Thank you.

RobertaDundeeRobertaDundee7 months ago

Mostly excellent and I'll give it 5 as 4 would not be sufficient by any means.

However, some of your expressions need an editor - as do any good writers.

Eg :- 'We both sat at opposite ends of the couch'. That must be some sight if somewhat bloody!

It's a common mistake and should read 'We sat at opposite ends of the couch.'

I know it seems a bit pernickety but the image of a couple carved up rather spoils the eroticism for me.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Absolute perfection! This is exactly what I like done to me—nipples licked and sucked at the same time my clit is being rubbed until I have an explosive orgasm. Did I masturbate to completion? Yes, I did! So intense and so good.

stockingnutstockingnut7 months ago

Wow! I love the build up with these two.

perejohn41perejohn41about 2 months ago

Your description of breast play really touched a nerve. I adore the female breast and love stories centered on tit play. Thank you and keep it up, so I can!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbridgetrose@bridgetrose
My name is Bridget and I’ve been writing since I was little. I started writing erotic stories a few years ago and found myself instantly addicted to it. My stories cover a wide range of topics and categories, although most of them tend to deal with taboo subjects. Anything ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES