The Locker Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Egglime
Egglime
813 Followers

My sister didn't even deign to answer as she kept blowing him with skilled, periodic rhythms. Selena also never stopped sucking.

"Bitch, answer for your hypocrisies. Your brother must've felt terrible. This guy in the locker must feel terrible too. Why are you letting it happen?" I hear him ask with a smile.

She removed the big, fat cock from her mouth with a gasp to speak.

"God, you really are a jerk. Jesus. Give it a break," Hanna said with a grin.

"Say it."

A moment of silence ensued as Selena kept on sucking. A few seconds passed before Hanna finally spoke, "Sucking your big, fat dick is more important to me than feeling empathy for whoever got shoved in on the locker." I breathed deeply, an electrifying tingle traveling through my spine, making my head reel.

She said it like she meant it. With every fucking fiber of her being.

I felt my heart break into pieces. Along with my dick from how fucking hard it is.

"Does that mean you love cock more than your cuck brother?"

"Is it my brother behind that locker?" she retorted back, her focus obviously still on the cock. She looked at it as if she was in love.

"Does it matter?" Mark asked gently.

Hanna chuckled, her nose directly on something, inhaling its scent deeply. I couldn't see. I could only hear her delightful exhale after.

"I guess not," she said casually.

"That's what I thought." He chuckled before ordering, "Now, get back to sucking. It feels weird when someone's slurping on my fucking balls while my cock is wet and unattended."

I realized then that my girlfriend was sucking on my bully's testicles all this time. Somehow, the obscene discovery made it feel even worse. It revealed how deep she's fallen and submitted.

How far these two have fallen and submitted.

"Anyway. Selena, what'd you tell your guy?" I hear him continue to ask as he enjoyed my sister and my girlfriend's sloppy loving on his dick and balls, respectively.

My girlfriend chuckled, saying, "I told him daddy called."

Mark laughed.

"Well, you weren't lying," he said.

She exclaimed with her mouth under his scrotum, "Exactly what I thought too!" It was amazing how I could completely understand her diction despite having two whole testicles inside it.

Somehow, imagining the whole scene gave me this morbid curiosity. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"And he accepted that?" I hear my bully carry on this charade. This time though, I found myself intently listening to every word.

"He obviously felt sad, but there's no avoiding that. I had to come to you." I hear her kiss something. It definitely wasn't Mark's mouth.

She continued, "But I reassured him. I told him I'd call after the 'emergency' and all."

"Aww. That's so cute. I love you guys together."

I gritted my teeth at his mockery and humiliation. The fact that he would do this implied his total lack of respect and humanity. Was he fucking getting off on this thing, complimenting our relationship's validity while my girlfriend's blew him? What kind of person does that?

But what's worse is how my girlfriend reacted to the whole thing.

She giggled.

Selena fucking giggled like the insult was a compliment to our relationship. She only muttered what I assumed was the word, "Thanks," incoherently, mumbling around his cock.

I suddenly realized I didn't know this woman. And instead of being completely turned-off and bewildered at the thought of my girlfriend being completely different than what I had thought her to be.....

....I relished in it. I felt absurdly curious of who she really was. It brought a hint of....novelty I never knew I needed.

"Now, how about calling him right now?"

I stopped breathing.

Selena spoke against the suggestion weakly, "I'd do anything for this cock, baby."

My stomach dropped at the endearing nickname. Another form of betrayal her mouth uttered.

"But not right now, okay? I love my boyfriend. I don't want him to find out."

"So don't let him find out," Mark said simply.

She retorted, "Your dick is so big, I couldn't hide my gags if I tried for a million years, babe."

Mark asked, stunned, "Who asked you to keep sucking during the phone call?"

Selena grew silent.

Hanna chuckled and stopped blowing the fat cock for a second before mumbling, "He got you there."

"No, he did not! Stop siding with him, sis. This is your brother!" Hanna begrudgingly huffed.

My bully's innocent voice resounded, "Nasty slut actually wants to keep bobbing her pretty head on big dick as she talks to her boyfriend. Jesus, even I wasn't suggesting you to go that far."

Selena gritted her teeth and said, "You know damn well you do. Stop playing innocent, jerk."

Mark replied uncaringly, "It doesn't matter. Are you doing it or not?" After he spoke, the bully seemed to fuck my sister's throat harder and quicker according to the wet sounds traveling under my skin. Hanna was fully gagging on his dick, sounding (and probably looking) like a fucking pornstar.

I thought of Mark's words. He didn't present consequences like he usually did when he gave me ultimatums. It seemed as if Selena instinctively knew she wouldn't like what would happen if she refused though. Because she agreed after a few seconds of hesitation.

"Alright, alright. I'll do it, okay? Happy?"

"Hurry up and call him. I wanna fucking cum on your face as you talk. Hold up, I want a phone recording of this too."

Selena sighed exasperatedly.

"Don't show it to anyone, alright?"

"Yeah, yeah," Mark replied half-assedly.

I panickedly lowered my volume in an effort to hide I was here. I knew she was going to call any second.

I was right. Her contact appeared on my phone. Her name in there was listed as "Love."

I answered.

"Hey, baby," She said with a smile.

My stomach dropped at this situation. Did she not feel any guilt at all, doing this? Cheating on me as if it was nothing? Greeting me with our usual catchphrase as if she wasn't having her throat fucked by another guy while we haven't even gotten intimate with each other? I wanted to tell her that she was a slut. A horrible human being who deserves the worst in life. That I was going to leave her, cut her and Hanna off of my life.

However, my mouth seemed to utter entirely different words contrary to my inner thoughts.

"What's up, babe?" I said quietly, enough so that they wouldn't hear me inside the locker, but enough to hear me clearly over the phone.

"I'm with daddy right now. Everyone's fine. It was just a false alarm. No need to worry. I just.....hmmgh."

It seemed even more downright erotic hearing her mouth struggle at taking my bully's cock in with the audio infinitely closer and nearer to the source. She seemed to cover the phone with her hands to prevent me from hearing anything more than the first "gluck" though.

"Sorry. I'm eating. Daddy brought this delicious snack, and I'm gobbling it up."

I entertained her lies, "Wow. Seems like you're having a great time."

"I am. It's always nice to spend time with family." She took a "bite" again.

I almost incredulously laughed at her audacity to use her family as an excuse while she sucked a big cock like a cheap, cheating whore.

She said it with so much certainty that maybe she wasn't even lying at this point. From what that cock's probably done to her, they might as well be family already.

"I still miss you though, Hold up, I'm taking another bite. It's so...juicy."

The phone went silent. What I heard just outside the locker, however, suggested it was anything but. I hear her completely choke on his dick as my bully moans out of pleasure.

"Hanna, help her with the other side. Bob your heads at the same time. My fucking god. It feels like heaven. Slurp on it like fucking ice-cream, sluts." Mark groaned.

On the contrary, only innocent "eating" sounds filled the phone, with occasional comments from Selena about how tasty it was.

My girlfriend was doing a tremendous job with the voice-acting. If I didn't know any better, I would've believed her completely.

"How's the sausage?" I blurted out subconsciously, my mind completely devoid of anything. Why was I furthering my humiliation, exactly? The question remained unanswered.

Selena didn't even notice she never told me it was a sausage before replying, "It's so good. I love the taste, but the texture of the skin and its sheer fucking size? Even better."

"Size?" I asked her. I knew exactly what she meant. I just wanted to know how she would justify it.

Selena stuttered in panic, "The q-quantity. The serving sample size, baby."

A thrill went up my spine as I continued asking, "How big is it?"

"So, so big. Fuck. It's the biggest, juiciest sausage I've ever tasted, baby."

"I'm gonna cum," I hear Mark say on the other side of the locker.

"Baby, hold on, okay?" Selena said as she muted my phone and jacked off my bully's dick. Meanwhile, I imagined my sister bobbing her head on his testicles even wilder. Judging from her occasional comments, she probably was.

"Cum on our face, daddy. Cum hard on my fucking face as I bid my boyfriend goodbye."

My sister seemed to agree as she kept worshipping his testicles and his base with an eager moan.

"I'm gonna fucking cum, you nasty sluts. Stick your tongue out. Yeah....That's it! S-shiiit--FUCK!"

Selena unmuted as he unloaded his seed on their beautiful faces. Globs of cum spurting everywhere, painting their jovial expressions like a canvas.

"I gotta go. I love you, baby!" She said sincerely.

I imagined her lips, cheeks, nose, and eyes being covered in cum as she smiled from ear to ear, holding her phone up to her mouth, basking on the feeling of being marked as a big dick's property.

"I love you too." I really did.

She hung up.

"Fuck, you came a lot. I felt a mini-orgasm when it hit my fucking face. God, I love your creamy cum." She moaned.

"Clean me up, Hanna," he ordered. She seemed to eagerly obey because I heard slurping sounds in the following second. My sister was sucking as hard as she could, as if she would die if she didn't.

As if she needed cock to breathe.

My girlfriend shortly mentioned the recording.

"Don't show that to anyone, okay?" She muttered after pausing for a second, "Did we look pretty?"

I imagined my sister looking up at him too, curiously waiting for his answer.

"You two look way prettier with my cum on your face. It's honestly the best makeup for you two in my opinion."

Mark grinned and asked, "But if you don't trust me, why don't we ask the cuck?"

Selena laughed while replying, "My boyfriend thinks I'm beautiful any day. Although I wear your cum on my face almost every date I have with him, so your theory still stands."

"Oh, yeah. You usually spread it on the water-proof makeup he gave you. That's so fucking hot. Go on dates more often, bitch."

Selena replied begrudgingly, "I was. You called me here, asshole."

Mark shrugged.

"Anyway, take my word for it. Don't you agree? You guys actually feel pretty when I cum on your faces, right? Women I fuck say that a lot. As the feminists say, that's all that should matter."

Hanna chuckled. She remarked honestly, "Yeah. I do feel pretty after a facial from this cock. I take actual selfies with it staying on my face. Honestly, I'd take you over any moisturizing product." Sounds of her slurping the plentiful white cum on her hands resounded in the hallway. I shuddered. They sounded so in love with his cum. It felt like a scene straight out of a fairy tale.

A fairy tale for me.

A reality for a man like my bully.

"See what I mean?" Mark replied. He said after sighing in pleasure, "Now, how about some real fucking in the principal's office? There's a bottle of wine there. And I can lock the door. They gave me a key. Not that you'd care either way."

Both women eagerly agreed as they headed straight downstairs.

"Oh, yeah. What about the poor guy trapped in the locker?" Hanna asked.

"He'll manage. Just think about cock, ignore everything else."

The girls giggled and shyly reprimanded him, as if his sexist remarks were an acceptable, unimportant thing.

I hear their footsteps slowly disappear from the halls.

I didn't move an inch inside the locker long after they were gone. I only felt my mind return when my phone rang with a notification. I turned it on, my tears protecting me from the sudden bright light from my screen.

It was a message from Mark. Written on it was, "I know you have your phone there. Heck, you probably have a fucking recording, cuck. I suggest you keep that to yourself as a souvenir. Otherwise, your two girls are going to get exposed, and we both know you don't want that. They may not care for you that much, but you certainly do for them.

And, here's a picture. Just in case the sound wasn't enough for you."

Attached with the message is a picture of my girlfriend and sister, sticking their tongue out, looking happier than I've ever seen them before as they allowed the arrogant bully to desecrate their pretty faces with his white, creamy cum.

The sobs I held back suddenly escaped from my mouth.

But I knew. I realized.

I loved the souvenir.

Egglime
Egglime
813 Followers
12