The Locker Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she mumbled as she caressed his cheek.

"The fetish wear hasn't been too much?" he asked gently.

She stepped forward into his arms and rested her head on his chest, "No, it's been really fun. I don't think I've ever been this turned on, for this long a time. I'm loving it."

Happy, Steve bent down and kissed her again.

When next they paused in their necking, he said, "then wear the belt again for me, while I'm gone. It will keep you interested in me, and just the thought of you locked away will keep me dreaming of you."

Cindy was stunned. Did he really expect her to agree to that torture, again? Well perhaps 'torture' wasn't the right word, but still...

She curled up in his arms again, hugging him tightly, and actually thought about the proposition, crazy as it sounded.

Steve stayed quiet, awaiting her answer. Hoping and praying that she would acquiesce and play along.

Cindy was trying to be analytic, but she was so enamored with the guy and with the highly charged sex that she had been living with for the last few days that it was very hard to think with her head. Her body wanted to answer 'yes'.

"Please, I'm begging you," he said, echoing her words from the previous day.

That drew a smile from her.

Cindy's head and heart seemingly argued back and forth for several minutes before her heart won out and she sighed, "yes".

Steve was overjoyed. He was quickly falling for Cindy. He loved her face, her body, her personality and her kinky attitude toward sex. "Oh God, I think I love you," he blurted out, surprising both of them.

Cindy giggled and kissed him again, long, deep and passionately.

When they came up for air, she said, with a sad smile, "well it's getting late and you have to get up early, so let's get this over with. The chastity belt, I mean," breaking into a giggle.

They untangled themselves and headed into her bedroom where the belt had been left.

"Hmm, I see that you've been charging it, for future use."

Cindy was a little embarrassed, "Actually, I'm not sure why I plugged that evil contraption in, but I suppose it was a good thing I did."

Steve unplugged it and once again knelt down in front of his victim.

Looking up into her pretty face, he gushed, "I'm still surprised and delighted by how well the belt fits you. It's a miracle, really. We had to take a bunch of measurements before we ordered it. Your body must be pretty much identical to Robin's. What great luck."

"Yes, what luck," Cindy said, facetiously, "if it hadn't fit me, I wouldn't be in this predicament."

"Is it so bad? I think it's great!"

Cindy paused, then smiled, "perhaps," she said as she reached down and began lubing the plugs before they slowly slid the belt into place. She moaned as they hit bottom, and then shivered.

As soon as it was in place Steve closed the belt and it locked.

For a moment, Cindy thought; what have I done? But the feelings in her pussy and ass, quickly answered the question for her.

Steve then held up the bra.

Cindy hesitated for a minute, and Steve just shook the thing without saying a word.

Again, her body reminded her about how nice the vibrations felt on her nipples, so she gave in and slipped her arms through the straps and adjusted her breasts into the cups. Steve went around behind her back and snapped the buckle together, locking it. He then plugged its cable into the belt.

When he reached for the collar, Cindy baulked, "must I? It's embarrassing walking around in public wearing that thing. I just know that everyone is thinking 'there goes that sex slave slut', and what about my friends at work?"

"Well, I thought you had next week off, so work won't be a problem," and with that, he reached up and slipped the collar around her neck. Cindy didn't resist, so he closed it, locking it in place.

After plugging it into the bra, he grabbed the last component, the thigh bands.

Cindy really didn't want to be stuck in those things again. They made moving around so very difficult, and she'd have to sleep in the damn things for four nights.

She looked pleadingly at Steve, and he seemed to waver for a moment, but then he bent down and held the two bands so she could step into them.

"Shit!" was her only response as she stepped, resignedly, into the bands and let Steve slide them up her legs and insert their support chains into the slots in the belt.

Steve then pulled out his phone and checked the master control app.

"OK, you're all set with Program 20. It should keep you occupied until I return and unlock you. If you have a real emergency, call or message me. But it had better be a real emergency or there will be some punishment involved."

"Oh really," was all she could think to reply. The thought of her past experiences with the thing's punishment shocks was daunting.

Steve laughed, as he saw the flash of fear on her face. "You'll be fine. Don't forget to charge the battery. Those shocks are automatic."

He then gave her a huge hug and farewell kiss and headed for the door.

Cindy stood still, surprised with herself for allowing him to lock her up. She really shouldn't have gone through with it. And now she was stuck for the next four days and nights.

"I'll call you every night, my love," he said as he closed the door behind him.

That night Cindy had a tough time sleeping, not only because of the belt but because of the bra, collar and thigh bands, too.

She tried all of her normal sleeping positions and several others, but finally found that she could only get reasonably comfortable if she laid flat on her back. That had never been her favorite pose for sleep, but it appeared that it was now her only viable one.

She also found that the little dangling display and the power cord were also a pain. The power cord got tangled around her legs, as she moved under the sheets and the display, even though it was small, flopped around as she shifted positions.

She was just crawling, tiredly out of bed in the morning, when her phone rang.

"Hi Cindy, it's Robin, I had a dream about that damn belt last night and it got me thinking about you, so when I got up, I checked the app on my phone and saw that it was still locked. Are you still wearing that thing?"

Stifling a yawn, Cindy replied, "Oh, hi Robin, yes I am wearing it again. I have to admit, I find it kind of fun. It sure as hell turns me on, and the orgasms are fantastic."

Robin, surprised, prompts for details about the 'again' statement. They talk for an hour, as Cindy explains and Robin questions.

In the end, Robin warns her to not get carried away with wearing the thing and letting Steve control her through it. She's obviously still upset by her past experiences.

They continue their discussion for several more minutes. Robin is not surprised that Cindy likes Steve, but she remains astonished that she has put the belt back on, and with the bra and the damned collar too.

Cindy admits that she's apparently much more into sexual fetishes than Robin was, so she's actually enjoying herself. Robin can tell.

As the call draws to a close, Robin warns one last time. "Wear the belt if you like, but stay away from the other programs with numbers over 20. Those are a bitch; truly torturous."

"Too late," Cindy says with a chuckle, "it came set on 21."

"Oh, that's right. I forgot. I'm not sure what Steve was thinking when he set those up, but they drove me crazy, and finally ended our marriage."

After that they said their final goodbyes and hung up, again promising to stay in touch.

The call did have one significant note for Cindy. After all of the talk, she came to realize that she is actually enjoying the belt and does indeed want to continue wearing it...

After breakfast Cindy was still tired and frustrated from her difficulty sleeping. Wondering if there was something she was missing, she decided to call 'ChastiWife' to see if Justine could help.

She dialed the number and explained her dislike of the small display to her friendly 'expert'.

"Oh, didn't I tell you?" Justine said, "If you look just to the right of the place where the cable enters the top of the belt there is a small hole. You can push an unbent paperclip into that hole and it will release the cable so you can pull it out and remove the display. Keep in mind though that you'll have to plug it back in when you need to recharge your belt."

"Great, that will help. Thanks. While I have you on the line, it seems like after the plugs have driven me to orgasm, they change to the lower speed, like they are programmed to do. But I don't understand how the program times it so perfectly, that is, shifting from high speed to the lower speed."

"Of course, Cindy. The belt has a built-in sensor suite that can tell when you starting your orgasm and when you finish. I don't know all of the technical details, but the device measures things like heart rate, blood pressure, muscle contractions and fluid release to make its determinations."

Cindy was impressed, "oh wow, this thing is really sophisticated, and kind of fiendish."

"By the way, the slower speed is called 'arousal mode' - it's designed to keep the wearer aroused, but not take them to orgasm. And 'fiendish' is a good description," Justine added with a chuckle.

Cindy laughed, "I was thinking of it as the 'slow torture' speed."

Justine then laughed, "that's about right."

"I do have one more question. I'm only curious. Are there any other add-on components to the belt that we haven't talked about?"

"Well, let me see. I'll look up your records, again."

After a pause, she continued, "Cindy, we've covered the items your owner has ordered. There are a couple of options that were not purchased. There's an additional module for the collar that provides a couple of other capabilities. It locks on and provides ear plugs and a microphone. The owner, through the management app can then hear what the wearer hears and says, and can talk to her through the earphones.

"Oh man, I'm not sure how I feel about that," Cindy said.

"I understand Cindy. Some owners use the capability to give the wearer instructions and then through the collar's shock capability, or the breast and belt shocks too, enforce desired behaviors. It can be rather controlling."

Justine continued, "There's also an attachment for the belt that turns it into more of a corset. It connects between the belt and the bra molding them into a single piece. It has to be custom sized, of course, usually to the desired, reduced waist measurement. Because it's all metal, it is very restrictive. Wearers can no longer bend or twist their torsos."

Cindy replied, in awe, "that doesn't sound like anything I would ever wear, anything else?"

"Yes, one more thing. There's another collar that's smaller and less obtrusive than the one you currently have. It's only about 3/4 of an inch tall and doesn't have a ring. It doesn't include the no-speech option, but can still deliver a punishment shock. Cindy, that's the last of it." After a pause she continued, "do you have any other questions?"

Cindy thinks for a few seconds, "I think that's all. Thanks for the information, Justine, you're always so helpful. Goodbye."

Cindy spent much of the rest of the day in the house, doing little and waiting for the next session with the belt.

As she lounged on the couch watching the TV, distractedly, she thought about her situation. She had a love-hate relationship with the belt. Well, mostly love. Without a doubt the orgasms it delivered were fantastic. The long sessions of slow stimulation. kept her very horny, which was good in a way, but also frustrating.

Being locked and controlled in this fashion by Steve was exciting and the personal fantasy fulfillment was too.

The inconvenience, though, was annoying and wearing the belt and all its accessories in public was embarrassing and nerve-racking.

Additionally, she really liked Steve, as a person, a man and as a sexual partner. It might even be closing in on love.

She still wasn't sure where the whole relationship was heading, but she decided to go with the flow and see where it took her.

During the day she had two delightful orgasms compliments of the belt.

She also became more proficient using the bathroom. Every time she peed, she still felt like she should take a shower afterwards to make sure she was clean. The thigh bands contributed to her concerns as they prevented her from spreading her legs wide enough to get full access to wipe herself.

When she took a shit, she had trouble juggling the plug, wiping properly, lubricating and reinserting the thing. All in all, she hated that aspect of the belt. The damn bands also made that task more difficult and messier, too.

Later in the afternoon, Cindy got bored and decided to do some much-needed grocery shopping. She continued to worry that the belt might start up and push her to an orgasm at some inopportune time, but decided to risk it. She'd have to get used to the situation, if she was going to wear the thing as much as Steve seemed to like.

It was just cold enough to justify a coat, so over her dress she put on jacket and a scarf to hide the collar and headed out.

The thigh bands were really maddening. The small steps she was forced to take were annoying. Stairs were difficult and driving with the bands was problematic, but not impossible with her car's automatic transmission.

While she was stopped at a traffic signal, the belt did start up, giving her a fright, but it was only in the 'arousal mode'. That was bad enough, but not as bad as a public orgasm. It was still a major distraction, though. It made it hard to concentrate, as she was constantly preoccupied by the feelings in her breasts and groin.

In fact, she almost had an accident when she lost focus and drifted into the adjacent lane, receiving an angry honk from another car.

It was hard to think while she was in the store, too. She couldn't remember several of the things she was supposed to buy, and had to stand around until they came to mind. It was frustrating and embarrassing as she was sure that several other shoppers, who gave her strange looks, thought that she was either high or just plain stupid.

She was humiliated, when she got to the cashier and had to make small talk and produce correct change for her purchases. It was a silly struggle, that shouldn't have been.

As she drove home, the belt finally stopped torturing her.

After dinner, the belt started up again. Laying on her bed, she enjoyed that session immensely. She had another mind-blowing orgasm, and even enjoyed the slower speed vibrations as she took a long, hot shower afterwards.

When Steve called that night, Cindy complained about never knowing when the belt would kick in and take her to orgasm. She explained that she was constantly afraid that she'd make a scene in public, or get in a car wreck.

Steve said thoughtfully, "I understand, give me a few minutes and I'll call you back."

About 15 minutes later Cindy answered her phone.

"OK, here's what I've done, "Steve said, happily, "I just set the belt to 'Program 28'. "It is similar to the program that's running now, but this new one will give you a 5-minute warning, before it moves to high speed. So, when you feel the belt start up at 'arousal speed', you'll know that you need to prepare for the next step."

Cindy thought for a few minutes, "I only just learned that term, today: 'arousal speed'. I was calling it 'slow torture speed'"

Steve laughed, "that's kind of the intent."

Cindy harrumphed, as she thought over the change, "OK, I guess that will work, but why only 5 minutes? Can't you give me more time?"

"Nope, that's all you get. It should be enough time to pull your car over, or find a private spot, like the ladies' room."

She thought about it for a minute and decided that it could work, it was certainly better than what she was saddled with now, "oh, all right, that will work, I guess. Thanks."

They talked for a while longer before hanging up. Cindy went to bed feeling a little better about the belt. She was also pleased by Steve's responsiveness to her request. He wasn't a mean man.

Again, it was difficult getting comfortable in bed, that night. The thigh bands were maddening. Always having to keep her legs together was just not normal, especially in bed.

Eventually, resentfully, she drifted off to sleep.

The next day was more of the same. Cindy didn't want to go out, even though she knew now that she wouldn't be totally surprised by the belt kicking in and embarrassing her in public.

Feeling lonely, she sent a text to Robin, asking if they could meet for dinner. Cindy wanted to learn more about the belt, Steve and his fetishes.

Robin replied that she couldn't that night, but would be happy to get together the next, after work. They made arrangements to meet at a restaurant mid-way between their two homes.

Cindy then got to work on household chores, until the belt started up in the slow torture mode. It allowed her to get comfortable before the main event. This time the front plug stayed at the slow speed, while the rear plug and the nipple vibrators came on high.

Without the front plug's full participation, her orgasm was good, but not great.

After lunch the belt came to life again. She got comfortable, anticipating another orgasm, but this time the thing stayed at arousal speed. It was a false alarm! Cindy was frustrated and disappointed. I wonder if Steve thought of that when he changed the programming?

The rest of the day was spent watching the TV. She found a sexy movie on Netflix, and made herself even more horny.

She continued laying around, had another belt-driven orgasm and then went out to buy some clothes with turtle-neck collars that she could wear to hide the metal band around her neck.

Wandering around in the mall made her anxious. She was constantly looking for places where she could hide if the belt started up. As she walked around, taking the required small steps, she sensed that people were staring at her.

Her collar wasn't completely hidden, it peaked out from behind her scarf, so she was embarrassed whenever she had to talk to the sales staff. She bought a couple of turtle-necked sweaters, and a dress with a high shawl collar, that would cover it reasonably well.

She made it home without any issues. Cindy felt that she was becoming better accustomed to moving around while wearing the bands. That relieved some of her anxiety.

That night's call with Steve was the day's highlight. They talked and joked for a couple of hours. Just talking to him calmed her down, and made her more comfortable with her get-up.

When she complained about the false alarms, though, Steve was unsympathetic.

He laughed and said, "that's part of the deal, you'll just have to live with the frustration, until I get back.

Wednesday was pretty much a repeat of the previous two days.

Cindy worked around the house, relaxed, watched TV and took a much-needed nap, before getting ready to meet Robin.

She had a long drive across town in traffic and, sure enough about half way there, the belt kicked in with the five-minute warning. Cindy quickly exited the freeway and pulled into a strip mall's parking lot, as far away from other cars as she could. She laid her seat back as far as it would go and hoped no one would see as she writhed and moaned while the belt got her off.

As soon as she was done, and the belt was in arousal mode, she carefully got back on the road.

The delay made Cindy a little late for her meeting with Robin. She hurried as best she could into the restaurant and hunted among the tables for her friend, finding her in a booth off to one side.

As Cindy maneuvered into the booth's bench, she apologized for being late.

123456...8