The Locker Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came back a few minutes later with something hidden behind his back.

Sitting down next to her, he ordered, "open up."

Cindy didn't like where this was going. "Oh no, you promised, no gag."

"This isn't that gag, now open up please."

Skeptically, but still willing to play along she opened her mouth.

"Wider."

She sighed and opened her mouth as wide as the latex allowed.

With that, he stuffed something red and rubbery into her mouth, and reached around behind her head to close the straps that held it in place.

When Cindy tried to close her mouth, she couldn't. The thing held her wide open, covering her lips and teeth but was otherwise hollow. She tried to push it out with her tongue, but the straps held it firmly in place.

"Wa his his?" came out a she tried to ask what he had done to her.

Steve laughed and helped her to her feet. He walked her over to a wall mirror so she could see herself.

She was stunned to see that he had strapped some sort of silicone ring gag in her mouth that looked like a pair of bright red lips that formed a big 'O'.

She looked like she was a sex doll ready to give a guy a big blow job.

She tried to cuss him out, but the sounds she made sounded silly, even to her.

She was also dismayed when she realized that, unable to close her mouth, she was starting to drool like some slobbering mutt.

"Come," Steve said, as he grabbed her from behind and practically carried her back to the couch.

He sat her down, on its edge and pushed her back into a leaning position before straddling her on his knees and opening his pants. He then simply plugged his already straining cock into the opening provided.

Cindy was overwhelmed by the whole thing. In part she was upset by being used in this fashion. But she also seemed to be turned on and her pussy was leaking from the very same thing - having her mouth used with no option in the matter, by the man who she was falling in love with.

As Steve started gently thrusting in and out, she tentatively put her tongue to work licking and tickling the head of his cock.

He moaned, and picked up speed. A couple of times he bumped into the back of her throat and she had to swallow to stop from gaging.

She reached up and grabbed his hips to exert some control and her fingertips poked into his ass as he moved.

It wasn't too long before he exploded in her mouth and she did her best to swallow it all.

When he pulled out though, a lot of his cum, mixed with her saliva dribbled out onto her chin and chest.

Steve backed away and ran off to get a cloth to clean her up, leaving her with her mouth still locked open by the silly sex gag.

When he returned, she pointed and grunted. He laughed and reached around her head to unlock the thing. When he pulled it out, she gasped, and a bunch more fluid came out. Making a bigger mess.

As Cindy worked the pain out of her sore jaws, he proceeded to clean up all of the drool.

When he was done, he gave her a big kiss and whispered, "I love you."

Then without another word, he started the process of removing Cindy's latex skin. He unlocked her hood first, and stripped it off of her sweaty head.

While he was unlacing her boots, Cindy rubbed her face and head and said, "I'm not sure I like that gag either."

"I'm sorry, are you sure? Your tongue added a lot to my experience and I sure enjoyed it."

"That's why I'm not sure. I do like sucking and licking your cock, but being treated like a sex object, a hole in which you can insert your cock to get off whenever you want. Is kind of hard to accept."

She paused for a few minutes, thinking, before she continued, "although I must admit, I have fantasized about that very thing, being a sex object for my man."

Steve paused in his task, unlacing her boot, "Cindy, I love you and I love playing fetish games with you. If you don't like something tell me, and I'll black list it."

Cindy smiled shyly, "I love you too, and I will tell you when something feels too wrong, but let's not get hasty. Don't black list that gag, quite yet."

Steve smiled, "deal," and kissed her before going back to stripping her.

Once the last piece of latex, the gloves were off, they ran happily through the master bedroom and into the shower. After a lot of washing, giggling, and touchy-feelie they dried off and crawled right into bed, as they had to get up early in the morning so he could drive her home in time for work.

They cuddled and kissed for quite a while before settling down into each other's arms, warm, and content.

Just as she was starting to doze off, satiated and exhausted, Steve interrupted her.

"You'll wear the belt next week, again, won't you?"

"Oh God," she groans, "If I must."

"You must."

Even though she's reluctant, Cindy's turned on by the thought. Is this the way my life is going to be from now on? Am I going to be in the belt constantly, day-in and day-out, forever with this man?

She falls asleep with that thought the focus of her dreams.

Early the next morning, they took a quick shower, he locks her back into the belt and bra and they threw on their clothes.

Steve then drove her home and dropped her off, to start another week in her chastity belt.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

1...345678