The Locker Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin, having seen Cindy's movements and her expression, guessed what was wrong.

"No need to apologize, let me guess. You had to stop because the belt kicked in, and you're wearing the thigh bands, right?"

Humiliated, Cindy nodded, yes.

Robin, continued, with a knowing smile, "and it's still in arousal mode too, correct?"

"Yes, the thing drives me a little nuts! I don't appreciate the way the belt's controlling my life, but I love the orgasms it delivers."

"It looks like you're wearing the full package, too."

Cindy reached self-consciously to her neck, "can you see the collar?"

"Just a little, the sweater covers it pretty well. I could tell by the way you walked that you have the thigh bands on."

Robin paused for a minute and gave Cindy an appraising look, "the sweater doesn't hide the prominent nipples of the bra, though."

At that, Cindy turned bright red. Damn, she thought, I can't win.

After that their conversation settled down to a more normal discussion between friends.

They shared a nice bottle of wine, and ate a couple of salads.

The two women also shared more of their life experiences, and Robin passed along more information and insights on Steve. Nothing Robin said about him was particularly negative or off-putting to Cindy.

Robin apparently, wasn't seeing anyone, at least not yet. After her experiences with Steve, she wasn't sure what she wanted in a partner, or even what she wanted sexually. She had enjoyed some of their shared fetish fantasies, and did want to explore those further, but she was unsure how to find the right guy with the right level of kinkiness.

She was surprised that Cindy had agreed to wear the belt for the full four days that Steve was gone. That equaled the longest period that she had ever worn the thing, and it had taken months before she had gotten to that point.

They spent a while talking about the other fetish items that had been stashed in the boxes from the storage unit. Robin confessed to liking the latex cloths, the corsets and the sexy shoes much better than either the belt or the bondage cuffs and the associated games in restraints.

Cindy admitted that she too was interested in those same things, but hadn't had a chance to play with them, yet.

After dinner, while they were enjoying coffee, Cindy mentioned that she couldn't complain about the belt's ability to get her off, and that she was pleased at the way it phased down the pulsing vibrators soon after she hit her peak.

Robin nodded, "yes the sensors are really well designed, they do really seem to be able to tell when you start and when you're done. Has Steve ever set it to stop your orgasm? He did that to me for a while and it drove me off the wall."

"Wait, what?"

Robin giggled, "I guess not. Well, since the belt can sense when you're starting to orgasm, it can be programmed to shut down the vibrators and even deliver a punishment shock, when you're getting close. It can also torture you by ramping up and then shutting you down over and over, as often and as many times as it's programmed to do."

"Oh my God! That's diabolical. Did Steve really do that to you?"

"He sure as hell did. He thought it was great fun. He got me so horny and frustrated that I cried and agreed to do anything he wanted, after that."

Cindy was shocked, "that's scary," although, secretly, she admitted to herself that the thought of that type of torture was intriguing and was getting her pussy wet, behind it's shield.

Robin sighed, "before that, there were times when I actually enjoyed the belt. I agreed to wear it on many of our kinky weekends. That torture was one of the last straws, ruining our marriage. I just couldn't take it anymore. That, and the shocks, of course.

Cindy thought, hmmm I wonder if I can take it, it could be fun...

Soon thereafter they called it a night. They hugged and kissed lightly as they parted outside the restaurant.

Robin, oddly enough, never having felt the belt's metal bra, from the outside got a thrill out of the experience. Giggling, she reached up and copped a feel before they parted. Cindy laughed.

They promised each other to get together again soon, and often, as the both enjoyed the other's company.

By the time Cindy finished her drive home, she had missed the call from Steve. She called him as soon as she finished her bathroom chores, even though it was late.

When he answered her call, she apologized and explained that she was out with a girlfriend, but didn't mention that it was with Robin, not wanting to start anything.

Steve was a little surprised, and pleased, that she had gone out, socially, wearing the belt and its other components. He's encouraged by Cindy's acceptance of her confinement, and her growing confidence in being out in public wearing all of the belt's parts.

He questions her on the belt's behaviors, how many orgasms and if she had any further issues. She admitted that everything was going well enough.

From his tone and questions, Cindy could tell that he was pleased. Not to mention aroused.

The call didn't last long as he had to get some sleep before his final meetings and the flight home.

Before he hung up, though, he asked her to pick him up at the airport. Not only that, but he wanted her to meet him at luggage claim.

Cindy, wasn't exactly thrilled by the thought; all of those people, all of that exposure made her nervous, but she was dying to see him, so she agreed.

Thursday was all about waiting anxiously for Steve's inbound flight.

Cindy did laundry, watched sexy movies on TV, and relaxed. In the afternoon, she checked her work email account and saw that some tasks had begun to pile up, awaiting her return. That got her worrying about going back next week. What would Steve ask of her? She couldn't wear the metal into the office! She couldn't see how she could explain it to her friends, there. She'd die of embarrassment! The humiliation would wreck her.

After a light dinner, she put on a silky blouse and a short skirt, after a little thought she added a pair of high heeled boots, pulled from the boxes and donned a jacket for warmth. Then she headed out to the airport.

Just as she parked, the belt started up and gave her the five-minute warning. She sat in the car, in the dark airport parking garage while the plugs and breast vibrators came to life and took her to orgasm. This time she didn't enjoy it as much as in the past as she was distracted by the people walking past and by her desire to get it over with so she could meet up with Steve.

As soon as the belt reset to the post-O arousal speed, she got out of the car and staggering slightly, walked slowly to the elevators to the terminal.

Naturally, the elevator was packed and she grew worried that in the close contact they might realize what she was wearing. As it was, she was certain that her collar was, at least in part, visible to the casual observer.

She spotted Steve near a luggage carousel as she made her way through the crowded terminal. He was focused on finding and grabbing his luggage so she was able to sneak up on him from behind. She hugged him and pushed her metal covered breasts into his back, giggling, "hello, lover, am I ever glad you're home."

"I bet you are," he said turning and kissing her passionately. "Are you so happy because you want out of the belt, or because you want to make crazy love to me?"

She looked at him with a devilish gleam in her eye, "well, I know there's a right answer here, but I'm not sure what it is."

They both laughed and backed away from each other. Standing hand-in-hand, they waited for Steve's bag to show up.

"You look wonderful, and I love the boots. Nice touch," he told her as they scanned the carrousel.

"Thanks, I figured you'd especially like the boots," she replied with a smile.

Steve was able to grab his bag, and as they headed out to the car park another question occurred to him. "Did I feel a vibration when you pushed your breasts against my back? Steve asked, casually.

"Yes," Cindy admitted, sheepishly, "the belt kicked in just as I parked."

Steve just smiled.

He was excited and very pleased with the way things were going with pretty Cindy. She did indeed seem to be enjoying herself. He was captivated by her. She certainly wasn't complaining as Robin had. Perhaps she was the one. His soul-mate, his fetish soul-mate, that is.

As Cindy drove away from the airport, Steve questioned her on how her week had gone. Cindy was at first, nonchalant about the experience, but the more Steve pushed her, the more she admitted to the worries, frustrations and pleasantries that the belt had forced upon her.

"You seem to have done very well, though. You're walking and even driving like you've become very accustomed to wearing the belt and all of its extensions. I'm proud of you, and very aroused, too."

Steve's compliments made Cindy feel better about her situation.

"Well, where to? Your place or mine? I can't wait to get this thing off and screw your lights out," Cindy said as she reached over and massaged Steve's cock, which began to harden immediately.

"Oh, how about my place. I need to check and make sure all is well, and I want you to spend the night with me."

Cindy was happy to hear that.

As soon as they got through his front door, Steve had her in his arms and they were kissing like long-time lovers.

Eventually, they staggered into his bedroom, and began to undress each other.

Steve unlocked the belt and all of its parts and they showered together. Steve was smelly from the long flight and Cindy wanted to clean under the belt and bra. They washed each other, giggling like a couple of kids, especially when they worked on each other's sex parts.

Steve massaged the soreness that the belt and its components had visited on her. He rubbed a soothing body lotion into the few spots where the belt had rubbed her wrong.

They then moved into his bed where they spent a happy and passionate night, falling asleep in each other's arms after several shared orgasms.

They slept soundly, only waking when the sun was well up. They again enjoyed a fun shower accompanied by a lot of body contact, before dressing. Cindy in last night's dress, with nothing on underneath.

After a leisurely breakfast, they went back to Cindy's place, where Steve dressed her in latex head to toe. Cindy had been looking forward to experimenting more thoroughly with those items since she had first seen them. Latex had always been one of her fetishes, and she had really enjoyed the last time she wore that material.

Steve went all in, and helped her don a full, black catsuit, with a corset tightly laced over the top. He spent a lot of time smoothing the latex on Cindy's body, making sure it fit perfectly and that there were no wrinkles or air bubbles. Cindy thoroughly enjoyed the attention. Thigh high boots with tall heels were added before a tiny red dress pulled from a box, completed the outfit. The dress covered very little and her latex-covered body was on full display. Of course, she wound up with a dildo and a plug sealed inside her body, too.

Cindy found the latex to be very erotic, compressing, warmth and shaping. She felt very sexy, and slutty.

Steve also grabbed several other things from the boxes, cramming them into a large bag that he retrieved from Cindy's kitchen before he escorted her out to his car. She hoped she didn't run into any of her neighbors, looking as she did.

Steve first drove to a grocery store, of all places. He had to almost drag her out of the car, but he was insistent and she finally cooperated. He then paraded her around the store and picked up a full cart of groceries to fill his refrigerator and cupboards, empty after his trip.

Cindy was mortified to be out in such a public place, dressed as she was. She complained, in urgent whispers, for much of the time. "Let's go, this is embarrassing. Take me home."

Steve, for his part, was enjoying himself. Cindy looked fantastically sexy, and he was enjoying showing her off. The customers were mostly women, anyway. The few men were, as expected practically drooling as they stared at her.

He knew that she was upset, but consoled her, explaining that pretty, sexily dressed women always drew attention. "I would have thought that you would be used to men's salacious looks, as pretty as you are" he prodded her.

She liked the compliment, but remained upset. "I've never been out dressed like this, before. I feel like a slut!"

"No, you're not a slut. You're a beautiful woman dressed in sexy clothes. And you're driving your lover crazy with lust."

His statement caught Cindy's attention. "are you my lover?" She asked as she stopped in the aisle and looked him in the eye. She was unsure what answer she expected, or wanted to hear, but it seemed like a good question to ask.

For a minute Steve was surprised by her challenge, but the answer came to him easily, "yes, you are. I do love you. Even though we've only known each other for a short time, I'm crazy about you. I think you're my perfect mate."

At first Cindy was too shocked by his words to react, but then she forgot everything around them and grabbing him, she kissed him for all she was worth.

Someone down the aisle actually started applauding. They broke off the kiss, and smiling sheepishly moved on to the checkout line, hand in hand and anxious to get somewhere private.

Steve broke speed records getting to his house, and they rushed through the unloading and grocery storing process in a frenzy, before running, giggling like children into the bedroom, and onto the bed.

Steve stripped as they ran, but he stopped Cindy after she had removed her dress. The latex would stay on.

The zipper over her pussy was open in a second and the wet dildo was removed and dropped somewhere in the bed as they kissed and hugged and within minutes screwed.

Cindy enjoyed several orgasms in rapid succession before Steve finally exploded in her pussy.

She got up and ran into the bathroom, dripping. She came back with a warm wash cloth and after washing off his cock she took it into her mouth and under her ministrations it surprisingly, quickly came back to life. She then rode him to another couple of orgasms before he had another one of his own.

They collapsed after that, Cindy laying on top of him in her slick latex covering.

They dozed off whispering 'I love you' back and forth to each other.

A couple of hours later Cindy, still sprawled on top of him, nudged Steve awake, "I'm hungry and sweaty. Can I get out of this outfit and can we fix something for dinner?"

Steve yawned and mumbled, "sure we can eat, but I'd like you to stay in the latex. You're a fetish dream and I want to enjoy looking at you, feeling you and making love to you all day and all night."

Cindy sighed in resignation, "how can a latex covered girl say no to that," she said as she leaned back onto him and kissed him.

They kept that up until Steve rolled Cindy off onto her back, "stay there."

He left and, just like Cindy had done a couple of hours ago, came back with a warm cloth. He carefully spread her legs and washed his come off of her tender pussy and then carefully reinserted the dildo, which slid in easily on the fluids still remaining inside her. After that he zipped her up.

As he crawled out of the bed, he asked, "are you up for one more piece of Latex?"

Cindy, still slightly dazed, simply nodded, not really knowing what to expect. What else could there be?

Steve retrieved the bag he'd brought back from her house and pulled out a fist sized wad of latex. As she watched he opened it up until she could see that it was a hood, that matched the catsuit she was wearing.

"This piece will complete your outfit. If you're going to be a latex doll, you have to get used to wearing a hood like this one."

Oh God, she thought, she'd seen things like that on the Internet, and had indeed fantasized about wearing one, but had never dreamed it would come to be. The thing was kind of intimidating, but she just couldn't say 'no' to trying it.

"OK' she said, hesitantly.

"Good, and thank you. I'm sure you'll look fantastic in it, and I think you'll love the feel of it. Now gather your hair into a pony tail, high on your head."

Cindy did as told.

"Now we need to pass it through this hole as we hold the front of the hood to your face."

It was kind of a struggle feeding her full and longish hair through the two-inch hole on at the top of the hood, but eventually they had it.

"Good, now I'm going to place the hood on your face. There are two short nose tubes that will slide up your nostrils, they won't hurt, but they will probably tickle a little. Once they're in place, we can adjust the eye and mouth holes. When they're situated correctly, I'll be able to pull it tight and zip it up the back."

Cindy sat quietly as Steve took care of that step of the fitting. She felt the cool latex on her nose, cheeks and forehead, as he worked it into place. It got tighter and again tighter as he worked on it, and then she heard the zipper start to move.

The thing got tighter and tighter as the zipper moved to the nape of her neck and then down the back of her neck. The feeling was both strange and fabulous. It was tight and smooth and warming.

"You can open your eyes now. I just have one more step, and then you can go look at yourself in the mirror and straighten out your hair."

Cindy opened her eyes and she could see just fine, but she couldn't see what Steve was doing under her chin and around her neck. When she heard a familiar 'click' she thought she knew. And she wasn't particularly happy about it.

"Done," he said.

"Wait, what was that click?" She asked, tentatively. As she spoke, she could feel the latex shifting and pulling and restricting the movement of her jaw. It was an unusual feeling, but not unpleasant.

"That was the lock that secures the hood in place."

"That's what I was afraid of. But why?"

"Well, with this set-up, the hood's collar secures both the hood and the suit's zipper, so neither of them can be taken off. You'll wear the latex until I let you out."

"But, when will that be?"

"I don't know. We have all weekend to figure it out. Now go take a look in the mirror."

He then turned away and grabbing the bag he turned to put on some clothes. Cindy noticed that the bag was far from empty, and that made her nervous, not knowing what other kinky surprises he might have for her.

Cindy crawled off of the bed and walked, still in her boots, into the bathroom.

She gasped when she saw herself. The shiny latex, covered her head like a second skin. The two eye holes were cut on angles to give her kind of a cat's eye shape. The mouth opening was just large enough to surround her lips, and the tightness seemed to push them out and make them look puffy. The nose holes, because of the tickly tubes showed no skin at all, but she could breathe through them just fine. Her hair stuck out the top through a small cuff and looked like a horse's tail, especially after she combed it out.

She realized that the neck was thicker than the rest of the hood and it made it hard to twist or tilt her head.

Feeling the back, she could tell that the lock did hold the collar in place and somehow also held the zipper pull that opened the catsuit. As Steve said, she wasn't getting out until he unlocked her. Of course, she could probably cut herself out of it, but that would be a crime that she didn't think she could ever commit.

Getting over her concerns, she concluded that the hood did complete the outfit and that it was as erotic as she had always dreamed it would be.

In fact, as she rubbed and massaged her latex covered head and body her pussy began to pulse and throb, and as one hand made it down there and she started to massage herself, she started on an orgasm. Surprised, she collapsed onto the commode and rode it out to its happy conclusion.

123456...8