All Comments on 'The Loft Game: Hula Girl'

by chasten

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
MsCherylTerraMsCherylTerraalmost 3 years ago

Another great story, Chas!

Bebop3Bebop3almost 3 years ago

A Chasten story and a DTIverson story on the same day! The lords of quality are smiling on us.

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 3 years ago
Fantastic!

Another gem of a story from chasten. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Explain Please

It's probably because I am English, who has problems with how you Americans murder our language, but what does

"Intimated me? Oh my God, absofuckinglutely!"

mean??

or should it be

Intimidated me?

Amrash (can't log in)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story ! Need another episode were she loses and has to do a show. Thanks

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 3 years ago

I really liked this story, but a year and a half since the last installment? I almost had to go back and read the last in order to maintain continuity.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimalmost 3 years ago

First class extension to the series. I'm really enjoying it all the way. 5*

mikesch_236mikesch_236almost 3 years ago

I hope this isn't over! Great story, well written, please write more!

GoMikeyGoMikeyalmost 3 years ago

SO, loved this series !!! Chips is one of the best characters I've read on Lit. Like all the others I hope there is more coming.

off to check out your other words :)

GridlockGridlockalmost 3 years ago

I had to go back and re-read the first three to remember the details of what’s going on. Glad I did - I’m really appreciating how you’re developing this. Things in particular that are just delightful: Chips as a character and how she’s developing; the way you’ve incorporated all this various game and dare elements into a coherent and compelling story; the other characters and the unique relationships, particularly with Em, Julia, and Ethan. Really can’t guess where you’re going to take the main game and all these interactions (beyond a few things you’ve set up or hinted at), but looking forward to finding out! Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've loved all of this. More, please!

PickFictionPickFictionover 2 years ago

Don't know how I missed this one before Mr. chasten, but I'm, glad I found it now. Loved it and, it's in my favorite category as well. A great next chapter of the series, and I'm ready for one more.

LuckyLuckyover 2 years ago

I really did enjoy this series, and truly hope there are some more. I'd greatly like to know what happens to Chips and how the Loft Game(s) proceed. Please don't keep us waiting too long to find out.

SlithyToveSlithyToveover 2 years ago

Really lovely series. The way you gradually develop the character is truly delicious.

cantgetenough2cantgetenough2over 2 years ago

Great job with the character development.

Also the tone is so down to earth and honest and feels very natural.

Thank you. Hope you are able to continue on this thread.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story start to end. Thank you. Keep 'em coming?

BaritenorBaritenor12 months ago

Great job! I love your stories. I haven't read all of them yet but the one's I have read have all been terrific. I loved this one in particular because of the detail and intricacy of your portrayal of voyeurism. Particularly the aural component. Listening... straining to hear... can be extremely erotic. And it's not generally dealt with in a satisfactory way by most authors if it's mentioned at all. You went into exacting detail on it and nailed it. And, as always, the characters were the stars of the show. They're complex and multi-faceted. Thank you for everything you do!

maddictmaddict11 months ago

So much good stuff here, a inside look to the mysterious thoughts that ladies use to drive me crazy. Admittedly this story moved very fast, you lost me a few times, I'm so glad I found my way to the end.

Thank you for being the friend of the older sister, my fantasy if not every guys, Ethan do us proud like your first time. "(!)"

What a great game

Mysecretsham3Mysecretsham310 months ago

Please bring this series back! Chips is an amazing character, I’m dying to read her reactions to seeing a girl have to put on a show.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Im dying for the next part of this story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchasten@chasten
19 Mar ’24: Well, I published a story in a category I didn't expect to visit. Except that, every once in a while, I have this idea of trying to write something in each one Literotica has. However, I write very slowly. And since I've only done stories in nine out of thirty-two ...