The Long & Winding Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's strange but I had a dream last night about that. In the dream I was looking at a house surrounded by trees. Nothing specific but..."

"Just pick a city. If you spot a place for sale that looks like the one in your dream, we'll stop and look at it."

"Let me check the map on my phone. I'm not as familiar with highways here as with other parts of the country."

After about fifteen minutes I finally decided on Green River, Utah as the next stop. Including time for gas and meals the trip took about nine hours. At the hotel I needed a little nap before our activities would start, so I told Tracy to wake me in two hours.

Midnight was again the time for our playtime and there was a change. This time I would be naked but lying on top of the covers waiting for Tracy to emerge from the bathroom. Last night she wore a sheer pink robe. I don't know what I expected tonight but nothing prepared me for what she was wearing.

If last night she was sweet and sexy, tonight she was the bad girl. When the bathroom door opened, she was dressed all in black, wearing thigh high boots with four-inch heels and a leather bodysuit that looked like a high cut bathing suit with sleeves and a zipper that ran completely down the front. When she turned around, I could see that the zipper continued up the back to her waist. In my eyes the only thing missing was a whip.

"Chris, tonight I'm going to explore your body with my fingers until I know it as well as my own and you're not going to stop me, are you?"

I shook my head silently.

"Good. Now turn over. I want to start with your other side."

I flipped over and soon could feel her hands as they massaged my shoulders before working their way down my spine. I expected her to continue in that direction but she soon switched her attention to my feet and ankles, slowly working her fingers up my legs until she reached my inner thighs. My muscles clenched.

"Sensitive, are we? I must remember that."

Tracy spent more than a little time on that area and my ass before telling me to turn back over. She could see the effect she was having on me. I gripped the covers as her hands brushed across my chest and down my stomach until she reached her target.

"This is mine now to do with as I want, whenever I want, understand?"

"Yes."

I closed my eyes and bit my lip as her expert fingers brought me closer to the edge. She started stroking me faster and faster.

"Show me how much you want me. Cum for me now."

I couldn't stop my body from giving her what she asked for. As I lay there, I could feel Tracy clean me up with a warm washcloth. It would be two minutes before I could say anything.

"I'm going to need another minute before I can return the favor."

"Oh, I'm not done yet. I want to see how long it is before you can come again. You did agree to "whenever I want", didn't you?"

"Again?"

"You better get used to it. I have a high sex drive."

I had started to get soft but Tracy changed that. Her fingers resumed what they had done before and soon I was hard again, something I didn't even know was possible. I had always stopped touching myself after one orgasm. Tracy was right. I had led a sheltered life. As her fingers continued to excite me, Tracy told me to close my eyes again and just listen to her voice.

"Everyone has fantasies, wicked fantasies. Fantasies they think about when they're alone and touch themselves. As I touch you now, I want you to think of me, stripped naked and forced to do whatever you want, everything those women in your fantasies would do. Would you'd like to watch me make myself come? Is that what you think about when you're taking care of yourself, watching a woman do that?

Listening to her voice, it was almost as if she could read my mind.

"Imagine all the things you would do if you had me spread eagled on a bed, helpless and unable to stop you. Maybe you'd even want to watch another woman take advantage of me. Would you like that?"

Hearing those words I came again. That kind of control over a woman was my biggest fantasy.

I had to refocus my eyes when I opened them. I had never come twice before. Tracy was smiling from ear to ear.

I spoke first. "How did you know?"

"I didn't. Those were my fantasies. And I was serious about my high sex drive. If we stay together, make sure your health insurance is paid up because you can expect all-night marathons."

"And this is only day two?"

"If you have any strength left, it's your turn now."

Tracy and I switched places. Now it was she who was lying in bed while I discovered what got her excited. I remembered how she touched me and I'd do the same, working from her ankles to her thighs after her boots were removed. I was intent on torturing her as she had done me. That image of seeing her spread eagled was still in my head.

The boots came off easily since, like the body suit, they also had zippers. Once that was done, I ran my nails from her ankles to her inner thighs, discovering that she was as sensitive as I was. After what she had done to me, I enjoyed watching her squirm. I then reached for the zipper at the top of her body suit and slowly pulled it down.

"You've been a bad girl. Look at how hard your nipples are." I ran my fingers around them and could see Tracy's breathing change. I continued to lower the zipper until her pussy was exposed. "And, look at how wet you are." As I said that, I ran a finger up her slit and to my tongue. "A very bad girl." I eased her onto her side so I could open the zipper all the way before pushing her onto her back again. As one hand touched her breasts the other teased her pussy, always close but never touching it. I wasn't going to let her off easy. I was going to tease her until she wanted what had happened to me. I remembered her words. This was her fantasy too. I watched intently as her hips moved, and her clit came into view.

"Now it's your turn to show me how much you want me." I pinched one of her nipples as I plunged two fingers into her, faster and faster while using my thumb to rub her clit until she screamed and soaked the bed.

Tracy lay there limply as I walked to the mini fridge to get a bottle of water. I opened it and brought it to Tracy. After taking a sip she turned to me. "And two women thought that wasn't good enough?"

"I never did that to them. It wasn't until right now that I learned how good it could be. I hope there's an extra bed sheet in the closet or I may have to get our sleeping bags from the truck. The two of us completely soaked this one."

"I'll call housekeeping if you don't find one in the closet. I'm sure they've dealt with this problem before."

Tracy was right. They changed the sheets with big smiles on their faces.

Neither one of us got out of bed the next day before 10:00. I might stop being a morning person if Tracy and I stay together.

'Tracy I'm not sure what you have planned for tonight but I think I should make the next trip shorter than usual so that I have some energy left. Let's get some breakfast while I figure it out and give my mom an update. I did say I'd call in a few days."

Since we had slept so late, the hotel breakfast area was closed. Our only option at the hotel was room service. OJ, pancakes and coffee were my choices, Tracy ate much healthier with yogurt, sliced fruit and herbal tea. I showed Tracy my crossed fingers as I made the call home. This time the phone rang twice before it was picked up. Maybe that was a sign mom had calmed down.

"I'm afraid to ask, but where are you now?"

"Utah."

"Oh my God. Henry, our son is in Utah. This is crazy."

"Someone I met said those same exact words."

"Well, you should listen to that person. When are you coming home?"

"I have a feeling that from now on it'll only be for holidays and family events."

"Henry, come here and take the phone. Try to talk some sense into your son."

"Hello, Christian?"

"Hi dad."

"Your mom's been worried to death about you ever since you left."

"Dad, I needed to change my life. I didn't like it anymore and mom has to realize I'm an adult who can make his own decisions." After a slight pause I asked, "Is she near the phone?"

"No, she's in the kitchen baking but she's going to want to hear what we've talked about after we've hung up. She always bakes when she's upset. It's a wonder I don't weigh more."

"I have a feeling that what I'm looking for is closer to the west coast. No that's not right. I think the place I'm looking for is closer to the west coast, the person I've been looking for is with me now."

"I don't understand."

"You can't tell mom, at least not yet, but I've met a girl."

"Is it serious?"

'I hope so but the jury's still out. If everything turns out okay, I'll call you on your mobile phone. You know you'll have to break it to her gently. She's going to freak out."

"Don't I know it. Okay, I hate keeping secrets from your mother but I understand. Call us when you get settled, and good luck with the girl. I'll try to keep your mother calm. Love you."

"Love you too, dad. Bye."

I put my phone away and looked at Tracy.

"For the first time, I've taken control of my life and I feel liberated. Is that how you felt when you left home?"

"That's exactly how I felt. It feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yes, and I can't believe it all started with a movie. Ready to hit the road, pilgrim?"

"Let's saddle up partner, but you're going to have to work on your John Wayne impression."

Still traveling west, Wells, Nevada was our next stop and like the previous two days, playtime was at midnight. Unlike the previous two times when I was naked, this time I was just told to sit on the edge of the bed while she changed.

When Tracy emerged from the bathroom, this time she wore a sexy orange two-piece outfit and a belt. Her short top had thin straps which tied around her neck and her back. It was stenciled with the word "inmate". The other piece was a low-cut bikini bottom and across her middle was a chain-link belt whose ends were pairs of handcuffs. I guess today would be about role play.

Tracy walked confidently to the bed and when she spoke it was with a southern accent. "Well, look who the guards brought us to play with. Oh, the girls are going to love you, sugar. You know the routine here. Stand up, lean against the wall and assume the position. New inmates always have to be checked for weapons. You never know what someone is hiding."

Tracy did a thorough job of patting me down before reaching around and grabbing my crotch. Tracy moved closer, grabbed my hair with her other hand and whispered in my ear, "What do we have here?" Feels like a dangerous weapon, especially in this section of the prison. I'm going to need you to strip. Don't say a word. Just keep facing the wall." I removed my clothes and Tracy kicked them away while I continued facing the wall.

"That's definitely a dangerous weapon. What else are you hiding? I'm going to have to ask you to step back two paces, lean forward and spread your cheeks."

I've had enough medical exams to know what was coming next.

"Now this might be a little cold but you don't want me to examine you without it. Take a deep breath and try to relax. This won't hurt a bit."

I could feel a jelly-like substance being spread just before a finger was inserted.

As it moved inside, Tracy spoke. "Looks like you're clean, but I'm not finished yet."

I wondered what other things Tracy had in mind but two things were certain. One, I wasn't going to tell Tracy to stop and two, soon it would be my turn.

I watched as she removed the rubber gloves she had put on as I faced the wall and unhooked her belt. The handcuffs that were on one end were snapped around my wrists. "Now, I can't have you trying to escape, can I?" With that, she led me to the bed by the belt and pushed me onto my back. Then she walked to the other side and pulled my arms above my head before using the handcuffs on the other end of the belt to cinch it around one of the legs of the bed.

"Now, don't you worry none. I'm going to take good care of you."

I watched as Tracy started to touch me as she had the day before. It wasn't long before I was hard. If this was going to be a repeat performance I wouldn't last long.

"I haven't had a man in a while. Pussy is good but I need the taste of a man. Don't worry about the sheets, sugar. I intend to swallow every drop."

With that, she ran her tongue from the base of my cock to the tip before pushing the whole thing deep into her mouth. Soon her head was moving as her fingers had the day before and the result was the same. I started to scream but Tracy put her hand over my mouth as she continued to suck me dry. When she was finished, she licked her lips and spoke again, still in character. "That was delicious, sugar. Sorry I had to put my hand over your mouth. You wouldn't want the other girls to come running in here, seeing you tied up like this. You might not survive what they'd do to you and that would be such a waste."

As I lay there, Tracy opened the cuffs. This time it was she who brought me a bottle of water. "Having fun, Chris?"

"You have no idea, but now it's my turn."

"I can't wait."

"A white shirt and black pants should do nicely as the outfit for the prison warden. It'll only take a minute to change. For my scene I want you standing by the bed."

When I returned, I assumed my character, also with a southern accent. I also brought a towel for what I planned later. I put the towel on a nightstand by the bed as I walked up to Tracy.

"Maggie, ya get the package I left ya?"

"Yes, and it was exactly what I wanted."

"Well then, there's just the matter of payment."

"The usual handjob or is it a blowjob this time?"

"Neither. This time I think we'll try something different."

"What did you have in mind?"

I walked behind her and reached around to grab her breasts. "Very nice. Now take everything off. And when you're finished, Maggie I want ya to bend over the bed."

"But..."

"Ya best follow directions or you'll find out what the men's section of this prison is like."

Once she was naked and in position, I reached down between her legs.

"I don't know why ya were fighting it, Maggie. I can already feel the heat of your body. I'll bet ya had a lot of fun with that boy. I wonder if it was anything like what I'm going to do to ya now."

I got on my knees behind her and spread her cheeks but instead of a finger I used my tongue to rim her.

"Oh, Shit!"

"Ya like that, huh Maggie? I'll make sure your girlfriends know."

As I continued to trace circles with my tongue, I could see liquid start to drip down her leg.

"Perhaps ya need a man to take care of ya. It's time to change positions, Maggie. Lie on the bed with your legs spread. I'm a little bit out of practice but let's see if I'm as good as those carpet munchers ya play with. Lift your hips and place this towel underneath. We don't want anyone to find any evidence of our fun, do we, Maggie?"

I wanted to test her limits before I let her cum. I remembered how her nipples reacted the day before so I started there, taking each one into my mouth and sucking gently before moving down her body. I was going to edge her unmercifully, kissing her inner thighs and running my tongue around her pussy. And when I was satisfied that she couldn't take any more teasing I had one more trick. Earlier, when Tracy was bent over the bed, I borrowed some of her jelly. Now, as I started to lick around her clit, I could tell she was very close. It was the moment I was waiting for. I slowly pushed a finger deep into her ass while at the same time sucking her clit. Tracy immediately brought both hands to her mouth to stop from screaming. Her body shook uncontrollably as she orgasmed.

"Stop. Stop. Stop."

"Did I do something wrong?"

"Wrong?... Wrong?... Where the fuck did you learn that?"

"My experiences with women are limited. My experience watching porn, not so much."

"Then I really don't understand why you had trouble with those other women."

"It's not so hard to understand. My bad experiences came when I was younger, in college. The porn came later after I gave up dating."

"Come to bed, Chris. We'll need to get a little sleep after our fun tonight."

The next day as we packed to drive to Lakewood, Oregon I thought about the events of the last week.

"Tracy, there's so much I don't know about you."

"Then ask."

"How much of our role play was fantasy and how much was based on reality?"

"I've never been in prison but I have had sex with women if that's what you're asking."

"And how serious are you about those fantasies you whispered in my ear?"

"Oh, they are very real and maybe I'll get to prove that to you some day." Tracy hesitated but then continued, "Chris, you said you don't wear a mask but that's not true. Your mild-mannered appearance hides someone as wild as I am so,... and I can't believe I'm saying this,... yes I will marry you, Christian Ramsey and may God have mercy on our souls."

I pulled Tracy closer and gave her the most passionate kiss I could. When I finally broke the kiss, I stared into her eyes and said, "Now let's find our home."

That night in Lakeview, Oregon we made love. Fantasies and fucking would come later but the first time had to be special.

I had a feeling my future home was somewhere in the northwest but now it wouldn't be solely my decision. As I drove, I couldn't help but shake my head as I thought about my parents.

"I don't envy my dad when he tells my mom the news. After the shock wears off, she is going to be so pissed. She's been trying to set me up with her friends' daughters for years."

"I don't think any of this has really sunk in yet. If someone had told me that I'd meet an accountant at a truck stop and within a week I'd agree to marry him, I'd want some of what they were smoking."

"Well, it is real and you better start thinking about what type of wedding you want. I know how people in small towns gossip."

I set my GPS on a more northern route. All the states we traveled through were nice but it wasn't until Oregon that I felt like I belonged. While we looked for houses, we stayed at inexpensive motels. It took a week of searching before we found a home that we could agree on, a log cabin, north of Klamath Falls and close to Crater Lake National Park. A nearby "For Sale" sign listed the name and phone number of a real estate company.

The cabin was only about twelve-hundred square feet but it was on a three-acre wooded lot with a stream that ran though it where I could fish for trout. The lot backed up to the national park so nobody would be able to build nearby but that also meant that we would be somewhat isolated. The outside looked in great shape but until we got inside, we couldn't really tell the condition of the cabin so we scheduled a walk-through with the real estate agent. After that was done, I told him he'd have a quick answer.

"What do you think Tracy?"

"The cabin needs a little work but nothing that's a deal breaker. I love the fact that we're so close to the park and I remember you said it was on your wish list."

"The isolation won't bother you?"

"When I'm not exploring the park, I'm sure I'll find something to do."

"I'm not pressuring you to find one, but would you want to find a job?"

"I really hadn't thought about it. I can't see myself flipping burgers or tied to a desk all day with a boss hanging over me unless I was literally tied to my desk and you were my boss."

"You really are a bad girl, but seriously is there any job you'd love?"

"I guess becoming a park ranger would be perfect but I doubt I'm qualified."

I stepped away from Tracy and started looking at her from head to toe. Tracy seemed puzzled. "Chris, what are you doing?"