The Long Day Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were a pile of sweating bodies, heaving, shaking, raw sexual energy. Shaun was the first to orgasm, he pulled out of her mouth and sprayed her face and breasts with thick ropes of cum that seemed to keep coming. She pulled her face away, letting the remaining jets of cum to coat her body. Phillippa then felt Pete tensing up and filling her pussy with warm nectar along with a series of grunts. Scott continued licking her nipple while squeezing her other breast. Shaun's cum continued to roll down her body, but Scott was unperturbed, and cleaned her breast with some long licks whilst making eye contact with Phillippa. This sent her over the edge, and her body shook with an earthquake of lustful orgasm. She stood up, making Pete's cock slip from her pussy, leaving it gaping open with his thick cum oozing out and filling the entrance to her love tunnel. It just stayed there, too thick to slip out any further.

Now standing, Phillippa tuned and kissed Shaun, sharing his cum that was still plastered over her face, lips and chin. He enthusiastically returned her kiss, and paused when she let the cum from her mouth slip into his. She then turned and faced Scott and his huge cock, and pumped it with her hand to keep it hard. She stepped over him and slowly lowered herself onto him, pausing as his cock head reached her pussy lips. She slid her slit over the tip of his dick, letting Pete's cum coat it. This new cock dislodged a large blob of cum, and it rolled down his shaft leaving a slick sheen that would act as lube as she slowly dropped down, slipping his manhood into her throbbing pussy. She felt like she was full after the tip popped past her pussy lips, but kept inching herself down, filling her deeper and deeper. She would occasionally rise up, to keep his shaft lubed with Pete's cum and her own juices, and then drop down a little further.

He was so huge, she didn't think she could bottom out, but it was glorious to keep trying as she started to lose her mind and become consumed by her lust. Shaun and Pete stepped up again, dangling their once again hard cocks in front of her face. She was a sexual animal now, and took their cocks into her mouth and pumped them with her hands as she rode Scott with abandon. Scott then took her other breast into her mouth and licked the remains of Shaun's load from it. Phillppa again felt her pussy throb with another orgasm. The heat of the moment finally made her sink Scott's cock fully into her pussy, and he groaned as he felt his own orgasm approaching.

They were all moving, groaning, and grunting in unison as they were all nearing a cataclysmic climax. Pete and Shaun both came together, their cocks spewed forth even more cum than their first orgasms, again spraying her with their cum. It coated her lips and tongue, filled her mouth, and as she pulled away, continued to coat her tits. Her deep thrust onto Scott's cock made the cum dribble from her tits in all directions; it slipped into her cleavage and rolled into her belly button until it filled that and continued down to her mons pubis; it rolled over her nipples and streaked down her underboobs and down her ribs; and slid down the outside of her breasts and down her sides before resting on the soft skin of her hips.

Scott, obviously a fan of cum on a womens body, tensed up as his cock twitched violently, sending Phillippa into another orgasm. His cock was full inside her when it erupted, she felt her insides fill up, then her pussy lips couldn't contain any more, and it spilled out and down his balls. His cock was still pumping as she stood up rapidly and squatted down to catch the rest over her. His cum didn't spray like the other two guys, it seemed to just be one long, voluminous ooze of cum. It fell from the end of his hard, long cock and added to the whole cummy mess from the other two.

She laughed as she slowly came out of her horny daze, and drifted her finger along her body as she looked down to see what a mess she was. She plopped herself down on the lower tier of seating, her legs spread with cum leaking out. Her gaze still focussed on the guys, realised that their gaze was not on her. Standing at the door were four more men, looking on with mouths agape. Phillippa did not move to cover up, but rather let her fingers slip down to her pussy and inserted two fingers into her cunt. She scooped up a thick dollop of cum, and brought it to her mouth as she kept eye contact with the crowd.

Scott, looked down at Phillippa, "Are you alright? Do you want them to come in?"

Phillippa breathed lustfully, "Fuck yeah."

She turned around and knelt on all fours, waving her dripping pussy towards the newcomers, and twisted around to entice them forward. All four came in and dropped their towels. She was again taken over by her animalistic yearning for as much cum as she could take. The rest was a little bit hazy as the seven men in the room proceeded to fuck her, let her suck their cocks, and most importantly drain their seemingly endless supply of cum. Her pussy was sopping wet with cum, and her upper thighs were drenched as it flowed out. Her face was plastered with cum, and she could taste so many loads that she had swallowed. Her body was wet with their semen, her breasts white with contributions from every one. She ended the fuckfest with all seven crowding around her as she kneeled on the ground and they all pumped the last of their loads out over her extended tongue and breasts that she thrust forward. She was in slut heaven and her heartbeat was slowly starting to drop down to a sensible rate, when a new set of hands took her breasts into their hands from behind, and she felt them lean to her ear.

"My word, you have been busy." breathed Josie.

As the men started to back away from Phillipa, she turned to look at her red haired friend and leaned in to kiss her with a cum filled mouth. The thick cum emptied into Josie's mouth and they ended with a deep kiss. Josie helped Phillippa to her feet, smiled at the guys and led her out of the sauna. There was a short walk to the changing rooms, which Phillippa made totally naked, passing by two gobsmacked men, leaving them with a mastabutory fantasy for later that night.

Once in the changing rooms, Josie turned to Phillippa and proceeded to lick her tits clean with long slow deliberate strokes of her tongue. Josie's hand was working her pussy furiously. A group of women could be heard approaching, so they reluctantly wrapped up their intimate exchange, and hit the showers. Phillippa was a little sad to see her hard won cum being washed away, but became increasingly excited about her night out with Josie. Their showers and getting ready for their night out was entirely filled with Phillippa sharing her day with Josie. By the time they were both dressed and ready, they were both very horny.

Phillipa checked herself out in the mirror, her cobalt blue top and brown leather skirt were perfect with her new boots. The hanging neckline plunged to reveal ample cleavage, and as she wore no bra, she reminded herself of how far she could lean over or twist before her tits came into view. It wasn't very far at all, she smiled. Her skirt was folded over at her waist to make it sit higher up her legs, until it was sitting an inch below her dripping and pantiless pussy lips. Her pussy was still leaking cum, which slid colourlessly down her thighs. Josie was dressed in a tight black leather halter neck top with a large cutout to show her ample cleavage. Josie's breasts were larger than Phillipa's, and she loved to show them off as much as possible. She also chose to not wear any underwear, so her short black cotton skirt also barely covered her bald pussy. Josie also tested out her outfit for flashing opportunities. The cutout on her top was large enough for her breasts to pop out when she pulled it down, leaving them pertly pushed up and fully on show. The top had very little rear material, so when she twisted, her breasts would edge out the side before the material slipped into her cleavage, freeing her hard nippled boob. Her skirt was flouncy, and she could barely lean forward without it rising up at the back, exposing her slick pussy.

Both were happy with their outfits, both were in a horny mood, and both were ready for what the rest of the night held...

12