The Long Ride Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... say if I wanted to come over sometime just to hang out. Would that be okay with you?"

"Yeah, I'm sure Shari would love to see you," Callum sent back with a coy smirk on his lips.

"What about you Cal? Would you...?" Itzel felt her face heating as she couldn't bring herself to type out the word 'Love' to Callum.

"I wouldn't mind your company, although?!"

"Although what?!" Itzel sent back quickly.

"My mind is wondering where that unicorn is," Callum sent along with a smiling devil emoji.

Itzel's hands covered her face as her head rocked back and forth. She couldn't believe she let that slip. Why did she even mention it? She was so embarrassed not that she had a tattoo, but because of where it was.

"I-if I show you, you have to promise never, ever to show it to anyone!"

"I promise."

"I'm trusting you here Cal. Please don't make me regret this," Itzel texted before rolling onto her left side and sliding up her towel off her hip. Breathing out a sigh as she made sure the picture was good enough. She even let him see the slight hints of her little mound. Itzel did wonder if he would fantasize about it when he was home alone.

"Holy," Callum muttered low as his eyes gazed at Itzel's ass. Feeling his cock flex against his jeans as he zoomed in on the slight hints of pink that he could see. He wondered if she knew that her pussy was showing in the picture. "That's... umm..."

"Yes?! What is it Cal, do you like how my ass looks?"

"Very much so."

Itzel's feet kicked in the air; she already knew Callum liked the look of her ass. The way he was staring at it yesterday told her that. Yet to get him to admit it was a step in the right direction.

"Okay, I'm get dressed and take a ride over to Sturgis always wanted to go there."

"It's a nice place, a little packed during Bike week, but a nice place to go," Callum typed out.

"You ever go to it?" Itzel texted as she debated on what set of bra and panties to wear. "Cal, which one should I wear?" Sending Callum a picture of the sets she was debating on wearing. All the while unaware her naked body was caught in the reflection of her vanity mirror. "Oh my God! Don't look at that?!" Itzel hastily typed out once she had already sent it.

"Too late!" Callum had zoomed in noting how her little dancefloor was bare. "Got to say, you have a very nice body. Go with the blue ones, brings out your eyes. And yes, I have been before."

"God. I'm so embarrassed," Itzel sent back with a red faced emoji.

"Why?! Didn't want me to see how hot you look?"

"Not yet," Itzel admitted. "I'm going to go before I do something else that..."

"Would you feel less embarrassed if I sent you one?" Callum asked, smirking at his phone.

"Yes. I think you should, it's only fair, no?"

"Alright, I'll see what I can do once I get Shari to sleep tonight. Enjoy the ride."

"I look forward to it," Itzel sent back with a broad smile on her face.

"Okay Shari, that's long enough," Callum said, after two hours of watching them swim around. Looking to his right as Henry held out a towel to him. "Did you have fun?" he whispered as he helped to dry her off as Shari nodded.

"Come Shari, let's go get changed," Vanessa said, as she wrapped her towel around her body.

"Here, I made you two a plate to take home with you. So you don't have to worry about making Shari dinner," Henry said, handing Callum an aluminum tray filled with the leftover cheeseburgers, hotdogs the last three steaks, the last few baked potatoes, and the remainder of the onion rings.

"Thanks," Callum said politely, as he waited for Shari to come down the stairs.

"Cal," Constance spoke softly to get Callum's attention. "I know me and Tobias aren't your most favorite people at the moment. But would you allow us to come visit Shari while we're in town?"

"I'll think about it," Callum said, coldly.

"Please Cal, she's so gorgeous. I know we left you alone to raise her, but we're here now, I know we have some bad blood between us. How you do not trust us for what we made you do just to prove that you could be a good father to Shari. But she's our only grandchild, please I'm asking you to see it in your heart to not keep us away from her," Constance pleaded. Whatever Callum was going to say was lost as Shari bounded down the stairs.

"You ready to go home Shari?" Callum asked, noting how Vanessa styled her hair.

"Mmmhmm," Shari nodded.

"Well, say goodbye to your mother," Callum stated as he reached for the door handle.

"I'm going to miss you Shari," Vanessa said, hugging her daughter to her chest. "Cal, would you mind if we come over on Tuesday night?"

"Can't, we won't be home," Callum said, not going into specifics.

"Why?" Henry asked, placing a hand on Vanessa's shoulder.

"Daddy has to talk to my teacher then," Shari said, looking up with a warm smile.

"Have you been bad?"

"No," Shari shaking her head.

"Parent-teacher conference," Callum sighed as all eyes were on him.

"You weren't going to tell me were you?" Vanessa asked, wondering what it was going to take get him to involve her in Shari's life.

"Nope, you didn't need to know," Callum said, plainly.

"Cal, I -- we'll be there," Vanessa said firmly, as she rose. "What time and which school, and what classroom," she demanded crossing her arms.

"Lead-Deadwood Elementary, five-thirty, room 207."

"All of us will be there, count on it Cal," Vanessa said, her anger rising.

"Cal, please think about what I said, we're only in town for a week," Constance said, in a pleading voice as he ushered Shari out the door.

"I'll give you one hour a night, that's all you're ever going to get," Callum said darkly, as he closed the door.

To Be Continued...