The Long Road to Ruin Ch. 37-39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jero nodded curtly. "Her name is Belara," his eyes lingered upon Shiloh for a few moments before directing them back to Simon.

Simon scrutinized her further. "What do you want from me? I felt I made it perfectly clear that I wasn't interested in your kind the other night at Tald's and might I remind you. Prostitution is a capital crime. I could have you executed and no one, not even Jero, would stop me. He might miss you, but I seriously doubt he'd mourn you."

Shiloh's lips twitched slightly. This wasn't going as she had hoped. This noble was too much of a stick in the mud to be easily cajoled. "I'm not exactly what you think I am. I'm not originally from this miserable little city. My late husband, Lord Alcott, brought me here before your countrymen laid siege and killed that awful king. Unfortunately, my husband passed away and left me practically destitute. Then some awful man found me and used me to make money for him after he'd taken everything I had left. Truthfully I am of noble breeding, when I saw you with your friend, I knew I had to meet you. A woman's lot is always the hardest. I thought if I met you I could become your companion. I'm well schooled in diplomacy, foreign cultures, history, needlepoint, embroidery, and horsemanship. I am worth your while."

Simon eyed her thoughtfully. "Lord Alcott you say? I've never heard of him. From where do you hail?"

"Sargoza," Shiloh replied. "We had a small demesne, but not much else. My husbands eldest son inherited his fortune upon his father's death, there were no provisions made for me. My parents were Lord and Lady Somerford, also of Sargoza, but they passed on several years back. I was in finishing school when the peasants revolted against them. Everyone died in the attack, I was left alone." She dabbed her eyes and sniffled.

"Perhaps I do recall hearing something like that occurring in Sargoza a few years back. Well, since you are indeed of noble birth and not some piece of riff raff, I will give you a chance. Come to my house tomorrow evening. It's the second largest on the Isle of Men with guards out front. You may join me for dinner then I will see just how good you are at keeping people company. A word of advice, I expect you to dress appropriately. Now you are dismissed." Turning away, he headed for the door. Jero winked at her then followed along behind.

Shiloh grinned to herself though made an obscene gesture with her hand at his retreating back. "Fucking snooty Dhorn asshole..." she muttered, "You have no idea who you're dealing with, dear Simon. I'll teach you to look down your nose at me."

O.O

After spending another pleasurable night with Essex at his place, Shiloh spent the following day readying for the rendezvous with Simon. She returned to the Bear Pit and paid Kelia a few gold coins to retrieve the turquoise gown from her apartment. She bathed and perfumed her body, pampering herself with a manicure and pedicure before artfully doing her makeup then slipping into the luxurious turquoise creation she'd bought from Gaston. She knew sooner or later she'd have to make another visit to the dressmaker for new dresses. She certainly had the money now.

When the time was right, Shiloh made her way to Simon's house. Only four structures sat upon the Isle of Men, including the Mayor's Mansion, the wizard's tower which now looked more like a pile of rubble, and what was once known as the Galley House, which was the ancestral home of the Galley family. The final mansion had to be Simon's. She approached it confidently, holding the parasol above her head to block the rain.

She smiled as she stopped before the small contingent of guards. One looked her up and down, smugly sneering while a couple others leered at her. "Move along, wench. Trespassers will be killed on sight."

Shiloh pouted prettily. "I'm Lady Belara Alcott, Simon is expecting me."

"Oh, so you're the whore who wheedled an invitation. Follow me," he sneered at her again before grasping her elbow then dragging her into the house behind him. "Lord Lyonson is a man of good morals. He won't be interested in you."

"I think he's plenty interested in me. Despite what you think of me, I'm of good breeding. My family lineage is impeccable and my blood is true." Shiloh batted her darkened lashes at him.

The guard scoffed, "And I'm the Dhorn Emperor." Shiloh flashed a scowl at him and flipped her longest finger at him obscenely.

He led her up a flight of stairs and through a large sitting room to a good sized office. At the rear of the room sat Simon at a large oak desk. Guards flanked him on each side. To Simon's right sat Jero in a high backed captain's chair.

The guard halted just inside the doorway. "Lord Simon, may I present Lady Belara Alcott." He bowed before taking his leave.

Simon sighed heavily and rubbed his face. He looked almost haggard in appearance. "Forgive me, my lady, your visit slipped my mind. I received word from my father and am returning to Dhorn. Jero and I were trying to decide what to take with us."

Shiloh pushed out her bottom lip and pouted as she approached the desk. Brazenly slipping on top of it, she leaned toward Simon, making sure to give him a good view of her cleavage. "I'm greatly saddened to hear that, my Lord. I had so looked forward to getting to know you. Perhaps we can spend this last evening together. I promise to make it worth your while; no one would be the wiser."

Just then two women and another male entered the room. Simon groaned as he caught sight of them. He shook his head in near exasperation then rubbed his hands over his face. He had warned them to stay away from his office.

"Simon, darling, is that her; Jero's so-called noblewoman?" The slightly horse faced red haired female spoke up. With her lips curled in disdain, she scrutinized Shiloh thoroughly. "She doesn't look like nobility. She looks like a hooker."

"Yes, this is Lady Alcott. You were not eavesdropping again, were you?" Simon pinned her down with a haughty stare.

"Oh but of course not, darling, I wouldn't do such a lowly thing. Only peasants and servants do those things," she fanned air towards her with a delicate red lace fan all the while eyeing Shiloh critically. "Goodness gracious, I'm surprised she's even wearing clothes!"

Then she quipped, "How shocking that would be!?"

Simon frowned as the second woman spoke up, directing her question towards the guards in the room. "Has she propositioned you yet, my good man?"

The closest one grinned sheepishly, "No, M'lady."

The red haired woman covered her upper chest with her hand. "She'll most likely do it later, after she's made the rounds."

"Catalynne," Simon snarled, "Did you just come to take a look at her?"

"Of course, darling, I always wanted to see a real hooker," she replied then looked Shiloh up and down, studying her closely. "It's so scandalous to have her in our home. What would the neighbors say?"

Shiloh smirked at her, recalling the escapades that went on within the Mayor's Mansion.

He shook his head, "Since you seem so keen on getting to know her, how about you talk to her for a while?"

Catalynne gasped, clutching her chest once more. She worked her fan more furiously. "Talk to one like her?? Whatever would she have to say that I'd be interested in? Clearly she hasn't the faintest idea how to dress fashionably and she has the morals of an animal."

Simon pounded his fist on his desk while Jero let out a cough that sounded suspiciously like a guffaw. "Look, I'm busy. I was going to send her away. If you don't want to, fine. But PLEASE let me work now!"

The dark haired woman spoke up, further chiding Shiloh, "Let's just hope she's housebroken." A satisfied smirk crossed her face.

Simon groaned exasperatedly. "Dear Gods, Catalynne! By the grace of the Emperor, you will keep a civil tongue behind your teeth."

Catalynne blinked at him then flashed him a simpering glance. "There's no need to yell, darling."

Simon shook his head unbelievably. He turned his attention back to Shiloh. "Do you think you could endure their company for a while? I'm leaving the choice to you. Otherwise I'll just have one of the guards escort you out. I have a great deal of work to get done before I leave."

Shiloh cocked an eyebrow at him, feeling quite perturbed at the intrusion of Simon's fiancée. She would have had him eating out of her hand if it weren't for those haughty bitches and their male companion. She schooled her features then smiled at him, hoping to still accomplish her mission. If she played her cards right, she could give them the slip and still deal with dear Simon. "If it would please you, milord," Shiloh curtseyed then winked at him.

"Yes, it would. Have fun." He dismissed them with the nod of his head and returned to the ledger before him.

Shiloh grinned at Jero before she accompanied the two females and one male along a corridor into another large room nearby with a small pool. The Dhorn remained quiet while intently staring at Shiloh. Simon's fiancée, Catalynne by name, broke the silence and sneered at Shiloh snobbishly. "This is our pool room. That's real water in the pool, the servants change it daily. It's probably the first time you've ever see a pool inside a house, no?"

Shiloh glared at her. "My blood is as true as yours. My family comes from nobility as well, sweetcheeks. Yes, I've seen a pool inside a house. My late husband ensured we had one."

The second noblewoman snorted. "We've never heard of you or your supposed late husband so he must not have been very important. The Empire must not have been aware of him. Do us a favor and keep your hands and feet out of the pool. I don't want the water to get dirty."

Impishly Shiloh stepped over to the pool then splashed water at both women. They shrieked then tried to evade the airborne moisture, "How dare you do that, you uncouth creature!" Catalynne sneered then brushed the droplets from her dress.

Shiloh stuck out her tongue at the now furious woman. "It's interesting to see that the shade of your face matches your hideous dress. Is that how all Dhorn ladies dress? If I were you, I'd have my tailor executed; the color makes you look pale and washed out."

Catalynne hissed lividly, "I should call the guards!"

The second female nudged her male companion before speaking again. "She obviously doesn't know any better, Catalynne dear. That's how they behave in these uncivilized places." Her thin lips curled derisively. "I mean, look at how she's dressed. Look at the poor quality fabric her dress is made of. I wouldn't let my dog, Mitzi, be seen in something so shabby. Tell me, do you always dress in this fashion?"

A wicked grin crossed Shiloh's face, "Not always. When I fuck, I don't wear any clothes at all. You should try it sometime. It's soooo liberating. Then perhaps you wouldn't be so uptight!"

Catalynne's mouthed dropped open then she quickly covered it with her gloved hand.

"That's soooo shocking!" She fanned herself furiously with her other hand.

"You can keep doing that, honey, but the stink around you isn't going to disappear!" Shiloh winked at her before turning her attention to the Dhorn nobleman. "Well, hello, handsome. Tell me; are you like the rest of your countrymen? All talk and no action. Also is this simpering bitch your lady?"

"Rupert! Don't you dare answer that!?" The dark haired dark eyed woman nearly shrieked.

"Alyss dear, she's only behaving this way to get a rise from you," he replied and scrutinized Shiloh thoroughly. Upon finishing his initial perusal, his eyes lingered upon her breasts.

"Oh, is that what the Dhorn call fucking? Could I get a rise from you, Rupert?" Shiloh purred, thrusting her chest towards him.

He curled his lip at her, "Do all sluts like you have such large breasts?"

"Sugar, this is all me," Shiloh pulled the bodice of her turquoise gown down, exposing one of her creamy white orbs. "I'm 100 percent natural."

He ogled Shiloh for a long moment before Alyss slapped him soundly. "You are so disgusting. I can't believe any sane man would find THAT attractive?!"

Shiloh licked her lips and tucked her chin to her chest. Lifting the exposed mound, she snaked her tongue out and licked her nipple. She then tucked it back inside her dress.

Both Catalynne and Alyss bellowed horrifically while Rupert's eyes bugged out of his head, his hips involuntarily jerked.

Shiloh blew a kiss at him. Obviously dear Rupert DID find her attractive, even though he'd never admit it aloud. Alyss cleared her throat. "Don't you ever dream of having a husband who cares for you? Then you wouldn't have to do... that."

Shiloh scoffed at her. "I'd miss all the sex then," she quipped, noting how Alyss swooned. "Look, honey, I've had a husband already, but he's gone and has left me widowed. I have a title so can do as I please. I'm free to have fun. I'm free to fuck whoever I want, whenever I want. You should definitely try it sometime. Yes, Rupert dear, you should take that hard-on you're now sporting after ogling my tits, bend your prudish little cunt over that chair then fuck her brains out. Of course, if I were you, I'd have one of the guard's shove his cock down her throat so you wouldn't have to listen to her screaming. It's bad enough that her speaking voice sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard!"

Both Alyss and Catalynne wailed indignantly. Their faces were flushed a deep dark red, they both looked as if they might faint. "How dare you speak to me like that!" Alyss recovered rather quickly. "I could have you arrested for your vulgar behavior. They would put you in a cage! With your hands and feet bound!!"

"Sounds kinky! Where do I sign up?" Shiloh tapped her chin thoughtfully before grinning at Alyss again. "I have a better idea, though. How about I put YOU in a cage then give you a nice whipping? I'd find that quite pleasurable. I might even let you lick the juices from my cunt once I'm done fucking myself with the whip I just used on you."

Alyss's eyes grew large then she fainted, falling into Rupert's arms. Catalynne glowered at Shiloh contemptuously, "You are the sickest creature I've ever met. I'm definitely reporting you to Simon. He'll take care of you."

As Rupert carefully revived Alyss, Shiloh threw an insolent grin at the red haired woman still standing before her. "Honey, I know I definitely would've taken care of him had you not interrupted my meeting. I would've had him flat on his back, on his desk, bare assed and I would've been riding his cock, fucking his brains out. Oh yes, he would've enjoyed it and would've begged for more. You see, my sweet, my pussy is golden."

Catalynne's face turned deep purple, making a brilliant contrast with her blood red gown. "You filthy whore, I've heard enough of your vulgarity! My ears will not be further assaulted, guards!"

Shiloh moved swiftly, lifting her dress just enough to pull two hidden daggers from sheaths strapped to her thighs. She flung one then the other, catching both Alyss and Catalynne in the throat. Both were dead before their bodies hit the floor.

Rupert let out a bellow then brandished a sword from his belt sheath. "Get ready to die, whore!"

Shiloh met him head-on pulling Darkstar from another hidden sheath beneath her dress. She slammed the hilt against his temple, dazing him long enough to stab him in the leg. He grunted then bellowed as the blade pierced his upper thigh, sinking into his femoral artery. She yanked it out, evading him long enough to drive her sword into the same artery in the opposite leg. Rupert went down with a thud. His life's blood poured from the wounds in his legs. Within seconds he drew his last breath.

Shiloh spit upon him before searching the room. She knew the bodies would be found if she didn't hide them quickly. Her rapid search located a good sized closet with shelves of towels, linens and robes. Quickly she dragged the bodies one by one then stuffed them inside before snuffing the candles that lit the room. Then she directed her chaotic thoughts toward Bastian. "A present, my Lord, for you; I gift you with the souls of these three non-believers. I entrust them into your tender care."

She then found a hiding spot where she could plot her next move. As far as she knew, Simon and Jero were still in his office. It made sense to her to keep them within sight. Swiftly she removed the hindering gown then slipped into a thigh length black mini-dress that resembled another she had owned. She thought briefly, I still like the way it hugs my curves.

She crept silently out of the pool room then into the dim corridor which connected Simon's study. The guards who had flanked the door earlier were oddly missing from their post. She pondered the anomaly as she slipped into Simon's office.

There was no sign of Simon, Jero or the guards. Where could they have gone? Her brow furrowed thoughtfully, but her growling stomach answered for her. No doubt they were partaking of their evening meal. That could bode ill for her, especially if Simon went to look for his lady. A good hiding place was in order. She knew that for sure.

Searching the study then the connecting library, she came to a door that opened to a dark bedroom. A-ha, she smirked. This had to be Simon's. Slipping into the dark room, she found a lacquered screen to hide behind, and then began her waiting game.

...And Punishment

Shiloh wasn't quite sure how much time passed before Simon entered his bedroom. She could hear him softly muttering, but couldn't make out his exact words. She watched as he undressed in the dark then stowed his armor on a stand. His weapons followed, placed upon a rack. Simon yawned then stretched. He rubbed his face before lying down on the bed.

Shiloh watched as he found a comfortable position in the middle. His hands soon began to roam over his stomach, sliding down to his lower abdomen. Her eyes followed every move his hands made. She bit her lip to hush the gasp that nearly slipped forth as he fisted the semi flaccid cock in his palm and began to stroke it to full hardness. Her eyes were transfixed. She felt like a voyeur. So naughty, it excited her greatly.

Once he was deep into his manual ministrations, moaning softly and whispering Catalynne's name, Shiloh shed her black mini-dress allowing it to fall to the floor, though kept her panties in hand. She crawled to the door then stood up beside it. Cracking the door, she acted like she was entering the room, and then closed it behind her. Simon stirred then whispered Catalynne's name. Shiloh strutted to the bed then climbed upon it. She draped her panties across his face, hooking the thin waistband around his ears, and straddled his torso.

"You were a naughty girl, Catalynne, missing supper. I suppose it was because of that vile creature Jero brought by. Though, I'll still have to punish you for it." He murmured huskily then reached for the panties that covered his face.

Shiloh stopped him. "Leave them," she whispered. "Let's play a game, shall we?" Shiloh gathered her stockings then used them to tie his wrists to the wrought iron headboard.

"Catalynne, oh, you are being a naughty girl indeed. I like it," Simon replied and rubbed against her suggestively. His engorged shaft poked her. Shiloh positioned herself above him then impaled herself. Simon groaned loudly. "What's gotten into you, my darling? You've grown bold."

Shiloh leaned down, pulled the panties away from his eyes then allowed him a moment to adjust his sight to the darkness. He gasped as he realized just who had him so intimately tucked inside her. Shiloh ground her hips against his then clenched her wet walls before shoving her panties into his mouth. Simon furiously shook his head and tried to dislodge the material, but Shiloh covered his mouth with her hand.

1...345678