All Comments on 'The Long Walk to My Kink'

by Sexualknight

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Just rape. Should be in noncon. It would fit and score well there, but put here it's a bad story. Placement does matter because mis-placement is a misrepresentation of what the story is; it's telling us a lie.

I await those who will rant about it being fantasy, and that those who take issue should stfu. Nothing identified this as the character's fantasy being fulfilled by an SO. That makes it real rape. Being one author's fantasy doesn't give a free pass on properly identifying something. As to the second part, back at you, ranters.

SexualknightSexualknightalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Reply to Comment @anonymous

This wasn't supposed to be a story about her fantasy being fulfilled, it was supposed to be a story about how she discovered she was into this kind of thing. That being said, I apologize if this was put into the wrong category, this is my very first time here so I wasn't 100% sure where it should of been. It was never meant to mislead anyone.

SexualknightSexualknightalmost 8 years agoAuthor
NonCon

After someone assumed what they thought what this story was supposed to be about, it's come to my attention that this should have been in NonCon, I'm aware of this now and I would prefer from this point on that any future comments be about the story and not the category it's in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous