The Long Way Home

Story Info
A cautionary tail.
1.7k words
4.02
14.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toyc319
Toyc319
21 Followers

Author's Note: As with all of my stories, this story may contain any of the following elements: NonConsent/Reluctance, BDSM, Incest/Taboo, Gay Male, Lesbian Sex, Anal, Exhibitionist & Voyeur, NonHuman, and First Time. If you are offended by any of these categories, you would be better off reading something else. If not, I hope you enjoy.

All characters in this story participating in sexual activity are 18-years of age or above.

--------------------------------------------

Antonella knew she wasn't supposed to take the shortcut home through this part of town. Her mom had warned her many times. But she was late again, because she could not resist the chance to flirt with yet another boy after school; something else her mom had warned her about. Ugh, she was so anti-male ever since Dad had left town.

As a late bloomer, Antonella had only recently discovered her sensuality and since then, she couldn't resist teasing all the boys with her beauty and her body. She never let them touch her. She was still pure, but she liked the power. She liked to see the boys' discomfort at having to adjust their pants without attracting attention.

But her amusement had made her late again and now she'd have to take this shortcut to make it home on time. Antonella had to admit it was a bit creepy. The cemetery on one side and the industrial zone of the city on the other side. A lot of beat-up warehouses and dirty lots strewn with junk.

As she walked, she heard something in the nearby bushes. Something small scurrying through the dead leaves that carpeted the ground.

And there, where the sound stopped, she saw something. It was the cutest little thing. Big eyes, tiny legs. it was like the most adorable, animated, baby squirrel had come to life. Its big eyes looked at the schoolgirl with great curiosity. Tilting its head, it made a chirping sound as if asking who she was.

Antonella took a small piece of her unfinished lunch from her bag and approached the creature. It cautiously backed away from her advance.

Antonella paused and tried to crouch to make herself small and less threatening, assuring the creature with soft-spoken words that she meant no harm. She offered the food in the slightly cupped palm of her hand. The creature paused its retreat and then approached warily.

The cute little guy grabbed the food but at the same time also her finger. How adorable, maybe it couldn't tell the difference.

But when Antonella tried to withdraw her hand, she found that she couldn't. Pulling back only resulted in her shoulder lurching and her foot slipping under her. But her hand was not moving. She was stuck to the creature.

Again she tried to pull away and watched in horror as the its face and features began to morph and change and turn almost inside out. It folded itself around her entire hand and captured it. It now bore no resemblance to the adorable creature she had tried to feed.

The strangely soft skin was almost translucent. It's color shifted to match the undergrowth below it. The feeling was almost slimy.

Antonella screamed, although maybe she had already been doing that. It didn't matter. There was no one there to hear her -- surrounded by empty warehouses and the dead in their graves.

With a more panicked effort, she tried pulling her hand away. Antonella was going to get free if she had to tear the little creature to pieces in the process. But again she couldn't even move her arm. The efforts from her free hand proved fruitless as well. Her prying fingers simply slipped along the creature's clammy skin.

Antonella then realized with terror that she had not realized the true size of it. The creature's body, somewhat obscured by the leaves, stretched back into the bush.

And that's where it dragged her, through the bush and towards the cemetery.

As her head emerged from behind the leaves, she saw a long tentacle extending from the doors of a towering mausoleum. It pulled her to the entrance with little effort.

There she tried tried to mount a defense, bracing her free limbs against the door and its stone frame, but she was no match for the strength of this giant tentacle. The creature won the lopsided tug of war and Antonella found herself inside the cold, stone crypt still captured by a single hand.

A moment later, a second tentacle secured her foot in its grasp and held her upside down, while another wormed its way into her clothing and slid along her lithe young body. This was joined by a fourth.

Antonella had never let a boy touch her and here this creature was having its way with her, fondling her, its suckers kissing her skin as it explored.

With seemingly no effort, the tentacles pulled away from her body, and tore her clothing to pieces.

The body of the beautiful young woman was now in full view, all her ripe parts visible to whatever was holding her. If it even had eyes.

The creature's arms held her upright again, each one winding around her four limbs, as still more tendrils appeared from the darkness.

They approached Antonella, as she vainly fought to free herself. Still they moved closer until one touched her most vulnerable entrance and then without ceremony entered her pussy. Finding a barrier there, it tightened its grip on her limbs and then plunged inside. The invading tentacle supplied its own lubrication, but still the pain was searing.

The girl must have fainted. She dreamt for a moment it wasn't happening to her. She couldn't understand it. In her dream, it was the body of a woman, being touched, teased, fucked by tentacles. The woman moaned in euphoria, giving her body to the creature, welcoming the invasion.

But back in reality, Antonella groaned, sadly the tentacles were still there. This was real.

A tentacle had encircled one of her breasts and squeezed it while using its suckers on the other nipple. Still another began to spank her impossibly pert ass, its suckers adding little bites of pain as they pulled away.

A thick one curled around her neck, then presented itself to her lips. She knew what it wanted. It wanted what all the boys wanted. It wanted her beautiful lips to wrap around it and suck.

But Antonella had never done it to a boy and she wasn't about to start with a nasty tentacle.

However, the tentacle squeezed her neck ever so slightly. And although only a tiny squeeze, it was enough to restrict the girl's breathing, which was already fast and shallow. She reflexively opened her mouth and gratefully accepted the cock-shaped tentacle, because it meant air. She was learning who was in charge.

Oddly, the tentacle most on her mind was the one exploring her tender cunt. She heard a squirting sound and felt a creamy liquid spill out of her pussy.

For some reason, her pain eased and she felt a sensual tingle as the tentacle began to reach further into her hole, deeper with each thrust.

As it continued to fuck her virgin hole, she began to get flashes of pleasure. All the tentacles began to work in harmony, causing the girl to moan around the tentacle in her mouth.

Strangely, with each flash of pleasure, Antonella caught a glimpse of the dream she had seen before. The dream woman moaning as the tentacles ravaged her body.

No, not a dream. A vision.

Another thrust and another flash as the monster found a special button inside her cunt. This time she heard a voice say a name. It was her name.

"Antonella."

What was the voice trying to say? Was this Antonella in the vision? It was a woman's body with full heaving breasts, not a girl's body, not like Antonella.

But maybe this was Antonella in the future, after she had grown even more. After the young adult had become a woman. Breasts larger, hips wider.

Did this mean she would continue to be fucked by this monster in the future? Was this what life had in store for her? Moaning wantonly as she thrust her holes down on the invading tentacles?

Wait.

That could not be her. She would never do anal like in the vision. That was filthy, slutty. And Antonella was not a slut.

As if on cue, the tentacle spanking and kissing her tender ass, searched and found her secret hole, lapping and caressing it.

Antonella forced back her moans. She did not want anything in there and certainly not this oozing tentacle.

But this tendril was insidious. Its tip became very small, exuding more slime, like water squeezed from a rag.

She shuddered at the licks to her tight hole, but Antonella did not want it inside. She knew where this was leading. She had seen the vision. But couldn't she fight for the future she wanted? She could resist and create her own fate. She would not be controlled. She was in charge of her destiny and her desires.

But how much of any of this had Antonella asked for? The tentacles seemed to take whatever they wanted. And this time, it wanted her little anus. It penetrated her secret hole, her tight rosebud.

Her senses exploded.

The pleasure and the vision were no longer flashes. They were a constant erotic bliss and a clear visual in her mind. Now she saw. Oh, fuck.

It wasn't her. The woman. It wasn't Antonella in the future. It was her mother in the present. She was being fucked deliciously by the monster in another mausoleum on the cemetery grounds. Her mother was thrusting her completely nude body down on two thick tentacles penetrating her ass and pussy. Her full breasts bouncing as she moaned somewhere between ecstasy and despair, saying "No, Antonella."

Her mom had tried to warn her. Because she knew, once the tentacles had her, she would keep coming back. Mommy and daughter would be fucked by this monster from now on. That's why Mommy didn't want to move when Daddy got the job in another town. Mommy was addicted to these tentacles.

And now her little daughter was too.

Toyc319
Toyc319
21 Followers