All Comments on 'The Long Weekend Ch. 04'

by AflyinYourweb

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I Loved Every Chapter

Please keep writing great stories!

Rad'lRad'lover 15 years ago
Well done!

And thank you for a very good story. I got deeper into it than I thought I would. You have a good command of the language and use it well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent read!

Loved it! very hot and exciting with a wonderful "climax"! (pun intended)!

Mistress V in Palm Springs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

"... he felt her fingers pulling his right nipple taut. A sudden, sharp pain shot through him and he cried out. The pain was repeated on his left nipple, and he felt a metal chain lying on his chest between the two. He felt her finger slide between his skin and the chain, and lift the chain upward. As it grew taut, it began to pull on the clamps attached to his nipples. His body rose off the bed and he began to whimper."

That would be so awesome to have a woman attach nipple clamps to my nipples like that, attach a nipple chain to the nipple clamps, and pull on the nipple chain so that my body is completely lifted up. Wow, to have a woman pull up my body just by my nipples!

"The kiss continued, and one of her hands began to playfully tug at the chain attached to his nipples, causing him to groan and squirm." -- That would definitely make me groan and squirm as well if she did that to my nipples.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous