The Long Weekend Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of the Long Weekend.
1.4k words
4.56
5.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

A week or so after that long weekend I received a call from Rhonda. She wanted me to visit her on the upcoming weekend. Since we lived fairly close to each other I agreed.

When I arrived on Friday night she was ready to go out. She told me we would be going to a club she liked a lot and we might see Carol and Dominique there as they often went there themselves.

When we arrived at the club we were let right in and made our way to the bar. I ordered us drinks and we found an open table. As we were sitting there enjoying the music she introduced me to several of her friends.

Neither Carol nor Dominique came in and after several hours of drinking and dancing we left and went back to her place.

As soon as we got inside she had her tongue in my mouth and her hands squeezing my ass. When we broke apart she led me by the hand into her bedroom.

As I removed my shirt she was taking my pants off. She pushed me onto the bed and stripped her own clothes off and I could see her cock was getting hard.

She sat on my chest and told me to get her ready to fuck me as she pushed her cock into my mouth. She wasted no time, just started fucking my mouth.

I was gagging a little until I got used to it pushing against my throat and soon had it lodged in my throat. She moved it in and out allowing me to breathe before giving it one final thrust and emptied her balls down my throat.

After she got off of me she got between my legs and began sucking my cock. She sucked me for a long time before she pulled off and began rubbing her finger against my hole.

She told me how she remembered how hard I had come when she pushed her finger into my ass the other time and took me back into her mouth as she forced 2 fingers into me.

When she did this I unloaded into her mouth. She then moved up and kissed me giving me my own cum to swallow from her mouth.

We then cuddled up and went to sleep.

I woke up early in the morning with Rhonda's arm around me and her hard cock pushing against my hole. I started pushing back against it and she said. "It's about time; I have been ready to fuck you for awhile now." Then I felt the head pop in.

She told me to relax and take it like a man. She started fucking me harder and faster. My own cock was hard with pre-cum running from it. She found a good steady rhythm and continued fucking me until she filled me with her seed. As she bred me I also shot a huge load.

She got up and took a shower while I just enjoyed the afterglow of being freshly fucked. When she came out of the shower she told me would fix us some breakfast while I showered and we could decide what to do for the day.

When I got to the kitchen she was talking to Dominique on the phone. She beckoned me over to her and pushed me down as she took her cock out indicating I should suck it.

She told Dominique to get Carol and come over later and I would once again be their sex slave. She also told her I was on my knees sucking her cock right now.

When she finished talking on the phone she held the back of my head and told me she was about to feed me my breakfast and unloaded a huge load of cum right down my throat.

When I finished licking her cock clean she told me that we were going out to get ready for an exciting night at a special club the three of them wanted to take me to.

We got to a sex shop downtown and as we went in the girl behind the counter said hi to us and offered to help us find anything we might want. Rhonda told her she knew what she wanted and led me down the aisles.

She took me to the bondage section and when we left she had gotten a blindfold, leather cuffs for my wrists and ankles, a collar and a leash as well as a leather jock strap. As we were going to the counter she grabbed a cock ring as well. We went back to her house.

Once back she had me take another shower and clean myself out real good.

When I got out of the shower and went to the bedroom Carol and Dominique were there waiting. They were already dressed to the nines and left little to the imagination.

Once I had the cock ring and jock on they attached a leather cuff to each ankle and wrist, put the collar and leash on me and we left for the club.

We went right in and found a table near the front and ordered drinks. I noticed there were several groups of women with guys dressed similar to me all around the place. I also noticed several fuck benches, slings and pillories set up.

Soon someone got up on the stage and told everyone that they should choose one of those items and put their sex toy into it. I was soon placed into one of the stocks and locked in.

I noticed each of these items had a number on it but didn't know why.........yet!

Soon it sounded like an auction and then people were gathering those of us locked into these devices and blind folded.

Then it started. I felt hands all over my body. My cock and balls were played with, my nipples were pinched and pulled hard and I was feeling so horny from all of this attention.

I also felt my ass being lubed. Someone stepped up in front of me and was ready to push a big cock into my mouth. I might mention at this time that everyone that wasn't a sex slave was a T-girl and most of them were really hung big.

Then the action really got started, the announcer told everyone that the first round would start. Each girl would have 5 minutes at whatever hole they wanted and then switch up to the other hole for another 5 minute round.

They were encouraged not to cum too soon because those that hadn't cum would then move on to another slave and the same scene would be repeated. Anyone that came would be out of the game.

The last one to cum would then get to choose whichever slave they wanted to use for the rest of the night.

I don't remember how many times I was fucked in each hole or how many loads I took but I do remember that Dominique was the last one standing. She chose me for her prize.

She took me out of the stocks and removed the blindfold. We went back to the table and had some drinks.

Someone came over and spoke to her and she led me back up onto the stage. She had me get on my knees and suck her cock up there for all to see. This was a real turn on for me as I have never before done anything sexual in public.

She told me she was going to fuck my mouth while I was being fucked by a fuck machine. As she held my head onto her cock someone else set up the machine and started it slowly fucking my ass.

The machine not only had a large dildo fucking me but it also was a vibrator. I was soon being having the cum fucked out of me as I was sucking her cock.

When she finally emptied her load into my mouth I had a constant stream of cum leaving my own cock.

After what seemed like forever we left and went back to Rhonda's house. I wanted to just go to bed but Carol and Rhonda said no sleep for me until I pleasured them.

I was soon being spit roasted and they would change places until they both finally bred me. We all collapsed onto the bed and went to sleep.

The following morning as I was leaving for home they told me not to make any plans for Labor Day weekend because they were renting that same cabin I had on Memorial Day and having a massive fuck fest with some of their friends and I was going to be the fuck toy for them all.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers