The Long Weekend Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 3
1.5k words
4.7
2.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

It was nearing the end of July and every weekend I had one or another of the girls at my house. We just couldn't seem to get everyone together at the same time for some reason.

They decided I was to remain naked whenever any of them was with me. This way they had ready access to both my holes whenever they wanted one of them.

This particular Dominique was with me and had been fucking me relentlessly for two days. It seemed like there wasn't a minute that I didn't have her big black cock in my mouth or ass.

I told her that I would be leaving town the end of the month for 2 weeks for the annual Sturgis Rally. She immediately wanted to join me. I told her she was welcome to come along but it was going to be a hard motorcycle ride to and from there.

I also told her that while we would be staying at motels along the way we would be camping for a week once we got to Sturgis.

She became very excited about going. She had me bend over the arm of the sofa and tell me all about what she should expect while she began fucking me once again.

She didn't last long before she was once again breeding me with her seed. After she came inside my hole she pulled out and had me get on my knees and clean her cock.

It wasn't long before the time to leave on the bike arrived. We headed out early that morning and I had the trip all planned out with our overnight stops all scheduled.

The first night we arrived at the motel pretty late and after returning to the room after getting something to eat we both just crashed for the night.

Dominique woke me up in the morning sucking on my cock. She is an expert cock sucker and had me sending my load right down her throat.

Then she told me it was my turn to pleasure her before we hit the road again. I hungrily sucked her cock for all I was worth and soon had my reward for my efforts.

The following night we stopped earlier since we would be in Sturgis about noon the next day.

As soon as we got settled into our room she reminded me that I was supposed to be naked. I took off all my clothes for her. She then opened the window shades so anyone walking by could see us.

Then she bent me over one of the chairs facing the window and began fucking me. It wasn't long before we had an audience watching me getting fucked by this beautiful Trans girl.

After she filled me up with another load of her seed she stepped away telling me to remain as I was. Then she opened the door and asked if anyone wanted to join us and give my ass a good pounding.

The first one to come in just took his cock out and slam fucked my ass hard and fast. He must have been pretty horny because he only made a couple of strokes before breeding me with his load.

This went on for 30 minutes before everyone had fucked me and my ass was full of cum.

She then had me get on the bed and suck her cock. She had closed the blinds but forgot to latch the door.

While she was feeding me her cock I heard someone enter the room. He announced himself as a Police Officer. He said he had a complaint about our lewd behavior and was arresting us.

Dominique quickly got off the bed and started talking to him. It wasn't long before he was moving me over to the edge of the bed and began fucking me like all the others had done.

When he added his juicy load to my ass he dressed and told us to make sure he didn't get any more calls about us and left.

That was the end of our sex play for the night and we went right to sleep. We hit the road again early the next morning and got to Sturgis by noon as planned.

I took a nice slow cruise from the I-90 off ramp through Sturgis and we stopped on Main Street. We made our way into One Eyed Jacks and grabbed some lunch and cold beers.

Dominque was start struck by all the bikes parked along the sides and center of the street as well as all the people walking around. We finished our lunches and headed to the campground, "The Buffalo Chip".

We found a fairly secluded spot and got the tent set up and all our gear put in it before checking out the Chip.

When we got back to the tent she told me she wanted me to treat this like at home. I asked her what she meant. She told me that whenever we were at the tent I was to be naked and ready to service her and anyone else she told me to.

I immediately took off all my clothes and put them in the tent. Then grabbed us a beer from the cooler. As we sat there drinking our beers we could hear the constant rumble of motorcycles along the road, many of those were coming into the Chip.

Pretty soon we had several tents popping up nearby. Pretty soon she told me to start sucking her cock and pulled her jeans down exposing it.

As I started sucking that ebony bone of hers she told me to just take it slow so she could enjoy the looks of those nearby while having her cock sucked in the open like we were.

I made slow passionate love to her cock in my mouth while licked and sucked it. After a long time of doing this we had drawn quite a crowd of onlookers and she finally held my head and filled my mouth with her load of cum.

After that some of those people stayed and we all drank some beers and listened to the music from the bands playing that night.

As the night wore on into very early morning everybody just kind of slipped away back to their own sites and crashed.

It was around noon and getting hot in the tent when we finally got up. I told Dominique that we were going to do some riding today and we got dressed.

We made our way up to Deadwood and stopped for something to eat. Dominique had never been to anyplace like this before and enjoyed it very much.

We actually won enough money playing some slot machines to offset the cost of our late lunch before we moved on up to Hill City.

At Hill City we headed down to Rapid City and the big HD dealer there. We spent a couple of hours there before heading back to the Chip.

I told her that tomorrow we would ride through Custer State Park and see Mount Rushmore.

As soon as we got back to our camp site she reminded me to get out of my clothes.

Once we were comfortable in our lounge chairs with cold beers she told me that she had a surprise for me later tonight.

I fixed us some steaks on the grill with a baked potato and when we finished eating she wanted to go to the show, Aerosmith was playing tonight.

She let me wear a leather jock and my chaps and vest to the show but that was all. She had only a g-string, leather chaps and vest on.

As we were enjoying the show I had her up on my shoulders so she could see over the crowd and could feel her cock pressing against the back of my neck.

All of a sudden she wriggled and let out a moan. I asked her what happened and she told me someone had stuck a finger up her butt. We both laughed about that.

When we returned to the tent she told me it was time for my surprise. She got on her knees and began to suck my cock. I was surprised because this was the first time she had done this to me.

When she had me rock hard she bent over the bike and told me to fuck her, Again a first with me. I wasted no time getting my rock hard cock into her hot ass pussy.

As I started to slowly fuck her she told me to stop for a minute and just stay in her. Then I felt some hands on my hips and a hard cock pushing into my own ass pussy.

Once I was filled with his cock we both began fucking. After we all had cum and were drinking some beers she asked me how I liked my surprise. I told her that I loved it.

In the morning we packed up and headed home. She fucked both my holes all the way there to. Every time we stopped she wanted to fuck me and she did fuck me.

Now I am anxiously awaiting for Labor Day so all of us can be together and they can have me for their pleasure toy.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers