The Long Weekend Pt. 06

Story Info
Part 6 of "The long weekend".
1.6k words
4.91
2.9k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
270 Followers

Dominique and I have been living together for almost 6 months now and oh what a ride it has been.

We have had wild sex parties at least once every month since she moved in.

I finally asked her to marry me and she said yes.

We have everything all ready for the wedding at the end of May, Memorial Day weekend to be exact.

We will have the wedding at the cabin where we first met. She has a friend that will marry us and all of our original friends from that first weekend will be there.

I have a very big surprise weeding present for her but won't tell her what it is until after the ceremony.

The day has come and everyone is here and ready for it.

Now this ceremony is going to be quite different than any wedding ceremony seen before.

Since I am her total submissive we are going to be displaying this as the theme.

Dominique is dressed in her all black dominatrix leather gear. I am wearing a white bow tie collar and a white jock, both are leather.

As the ceremony begins and we say our vows we are both very happy and smiling.

At the end the ceremony, the officiate tells Dominique to attach her leash to me and tells me to always love, honor and obey my Mistresses every demand. Then she pronounces us husband and wife.

As we walk away to the reception we are greeted with hugs and gropes by all.

At the reception I am put on display and Dominique that I am to be used for the pleasure of everyone in attendance but nobody is to fuck me. Only she will be fucking me on this day.

She also tells everybody that for those staying for the weekend that all my holes will be available beginning the following day when we return from our wedding night.

As we are enjoying our dinner and drinks I present her with my gift.

The gift is the deed to this cabin. I had purchased it for her and me because of its sentimental value.

Everyone is stunned and happy. Dominique is ecstatic.

As everyone is having a good time she tells everyone that we are leaving and will return the following day.

As we leave, her leading me by my leash she tells me that as soon as we get in our hotel room she is going to fuck me all night long. My jock has all it can do to contain my rapidly hardening cock.

When we arrive at the hotel we are greeted by the concierge and shown to the honeymoon suite she keeps her hand on my ass as we are wearing regular clothes over our wedding attire and she has removed the leash while in public.

Once in the room she told me to get out of my clothes and assume the position, on my knees in front of her.

She also disrobed so we were once again dressed as we were at the wedding.

She slapped my face a few times with her hardening cock and then pushed it into my mouth.

She told me how she was going to fuck my mouth now and I better swallow every drop of her cum. I also would keep her in my mouth and keep her hard afterwards so she could fuck and breed me right away.

When she got close to cumming she held my head and I could feel her cock start pulsing as it began sending her load right down my throat.

She didn't let go and kept me sucking her so she would stay hard.

After about 5 minutes of this she told me to get on the bed with my legs wide open for her.

Then she got between my legs and lifted them up onto her shoulders and pushed her cock all the way into my waiting hole.

I began moaning and begging her to fuck me harder.

She kept fucking me and changing the rhythm as she did. We kept going like this for almost a half hour before she began to fill me with her hot seed.

Then she collapsed onto me and we drifted off to sleep.

I woke up around 3:00am to my cock being gently sucked. As she saw my eyes open she turned around and laid her soft cock against my lips.

She told me to suck her hard she wanted to fuck me again. Then she went back to sucking my cock some more. She kept me on edge until I had her hard enough she could fuck me.

She then turned me onto my hands and knees with my ass up. Then she moved behind me and shoved her cock completely into my hungry whole balls deep in one stroke.

She reached under me and stroked my cock as she pounded my ass. It didn't take long before I let loose with a huge squirt of cum.

As my ass muscles tightened up around her cock she bred me deeply.

We rolled over and she spooned against my back and we went back to sleep.

When I awoke the following morning Dominique was already up and sitting at the table naked drinking coffee.

She told me to join her so I did. As we sat there enjoying our morning coffee she told that when we finished our coffee she was going to give a proper morning fucking to get our day started.

True to her word as soon as we finished our coffee she had me bent over and fucking me hard and fast.

It didn't take her long before she was breeding me deeply. When she finished and pulled out of me she had me stand up facing her and she got on her knees and gave me the best blow job I have ever had.

She took no time at all sucking my seed out of me and then kissing me and giving it right back to me.

After this we showered and dressed for our return to the cabin.

On the way back she reminded me that I would be taking care of everyone's cocks for the rest of the weekend.

Once back we were greeted by Naomi, Carol and Wanda.

Dominique had me naked as soon as we got in the car for the drive back. So when she got out she came around and attached the leash to my collar and presented me to the girls.

He's all yours for the rest of the day she told them. Just don't hurt him! And then she walked away and into the house.

Carol seemed to take charge and led me to the front porch. This is when I saw what they had done while we were gone.

They had put up a sling right out there on the front deck where anyone going by could see it.

She told me to get into it and then strapped my ankles and wrists so I couldn't get out.

They had this sling set up so both my mouth and ass was accessible.

Once I was secured into it they began rotating from my mouth to my ass in a big circle until one of them had cum in one hole or the other.

Then they released me and told me it was time for me to get to work grilling dinner for everyone so they could regain their strength for round two.

As I was getting dinner started on the grill Hannah showed up. She had gone to the store for more beer and wine and immediately wanted to know what she had missed.

As the others filled her in she was stroking my cock and had it dripping pre-cum pretty soon.

She told me to get down and give a blow job while they all chatted.

So now I had part of the food prepped and was on my knees sucking another cock before getting back to the food.

Apparently she was quite horny because it wasn't long before she grabbed my head and pulled it all the way onto her cock forcing it into my throat.

I could feel her cock pumping her load of see down my throat. When she was finished she released me and thanked me for a great blow job.

I got up and went back to the food prep.

It wasn't long and I had all the food ready and we all sat down to eat.

When we finished and everything was cleaned up I was once again put in the sling.

This time everyone was just casually visiting and having a great time with someone just randomly fucking me until they bred me.

This went on like this until everyone had fucked me at least twice. Then Dominique said it was time for me to do my wifely duties with her and of to bed we went.

As I was lying on the bed ass up with a pillow under me Dominique was slowly fucking me.

This fucking was nice because it wasn't just hard fucking like all I had done to me throughout the day but a nice loving and tender fucking.

Once she finished breeding me we both just fell into a relaxing sleep.

The following day we all just lounged around and relaxed until it was time to return to our everyday lives.

Before everyone left though they had me stand naked by the door and as each of them was leaving they would kneel down and suck my cock, keeping me on edge until it was just Dominique and I left.

Dominique then finished me off telling me how happy she was and how we were going to have such a wonderful life together.

Then we drove off with her driving and me sucking her cock.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
270 Followers