The Longest Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still in somewhat of a trance and getting the fuck of his life, Julian was aroused rather than repelled on the vampire's bite and bleeding. Breeding and bleeding, breeding and bleeding. Julian went with the ultimate fuck, moaning deeply now and setting his hips into motion, going completely with the taking.

Who knows where the vampire would have taken this if he hadn't been interrupted? All of the pale, lethargic young men serving him in the castle were men he fed on, keeping them for service and sustenance. Some men he captured to his needs; some he drained dry. It isn't known what he had planned for Julian—because he was interrupted.

The French doors out onto the balcony over the abyss flew open with a crash of broken glass, and, black cape swirling and silver-knobbed cane brandished, Ricardo dela Fontayn rushed into the darkened bedchamber. Crying out, "This one is mine, Gideon. I have bought and cultivated. He is for my night's finishing," he pushed the German vampire satyr off Julian and onto the carpet below the bed, snatched up the confused and whimpering young street juggler, and whisked him out of the door, down the stairs, out into the night, and into a black carriage that lurched off down the side of the mountain.

Julian had the presence of mind only to grab his trousers as they exited the room. His concentration, such as it was, was on those gold coins in his pockets.

Ricardo fucked and sucked Julian all of the long, winding road down the mountain and back into Geneva. Remaining clothed in black himself and with the only article of clothing Julian having retained, his britches, bunched up on the floor of the carriage, he manipulated and manhandled the young street juggler's body at will, Julian not having recovered from his earlier trance and sexual exhaustion. The Spaniard sat on the bench seat facing the back of the carriage and put the young man on his cock, in his lap, and cantilevered away from him, Julian's legs bent, knees pressed into the back base of the seat cushion, Ricardo grasping his wrists, and Julian's torso suspended out over the space between the facing seats. The Spaniard pulled the smaller, younger's passage on and off his cock, and, eventually, seeding him, adding his cum to what he'd left there earlier and Gideon had contributed since.

The night moved on, endlessly, as the carriage worked its precarious way down the treacherous mountain path toward the lake valley below. When Ricardo had finished with the toying he'd wanted to do with the handsome young street juggler, he pressed Julian, seated, into the rear bench seat, spread and raised the moaning young man's legs, and moved in between them with his knees, his black cloak covering them as it did in the hotel, and, as it did in the hotel, it gave the appearance of an undulating mound of black, under which Ricardo was taking his carnal pleasure on the yielding body of the young Swiss man. He penetrated and began the dance of the fuck again, while the weakening Julian grasped his biceps in his hand and flexed and pressed his fingers into the Spaniard's biceps to the rhythm of the fuck.

This was to be the finale of the night with this luscious young man for Ricardo. He had his needs before he rested during the daylight. The pleasure gaming was nearing both its apex and its climax. He pressed his face into the hollow of Julian's throat, nudging the young man to turn his head and stretch his neck. Ricardo buried his fangs into the young man's carotid and started to feed. Suck and fuck, suck and fuck. Feed and breed, feed and breed.

The rhythm of Julian's fingers on Ricardo's biceps slowed and went off the cadence of the thrusts of Ricardo's cock and the sucking at the young man's throat. With sighs and low moans, Julian's hands slid off Ricardo's shoulders and dangled at his side. Ricardo ran an arm around the totally collapsed young man to hold him in place under him and under the undulating black cloak. Suck and fuck; feed and breed.

As he worked, Ricardo let one hand descend to the floor of the carriage and rummage around, finding and entering the pockets of Julian's britches, and extracting the four gold coins Ricardo had tempted the young man with. The coins went back into Ricardo's own pockets.

Suck and fuck; feed and breed.

Julian's longest night was fading out. But there might be other nights for Julian. Ricardo hadn't decided about that yet.

12