The Look Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carefully I tried the door handle.

It's unlocked.

Heart in my throat, I slowly opened the door just a sliver, praying it won't creak. Leaning forward, I peered into the room. Accustomed to the darkness, I winced in the bright light, struggling to make out what it is that I am actually seeing.

A score of candles on the dresser cast warm, soft light of the sort seen in romance or historical movies. Very romantic, sensual. My heart quickened, the dozens of fantasies I've had rushing back into my mind as I look to the bed.

Despite all the fantasies, nothing can prepare me for the truth, and I can't help but stare transfixed.

On Anne's massive four poster bed, Liam lay naked upon gray silken sheets, his hands and feet lashed to the headboard and foot board. Liam has the ripped muscular physique of an Olympic god. There is not a trace of fat on his lean body. He's more gorgeous naked than he is dressed.

He also has the most massive hard-on I have ever seen, larger than any man I have ever been with, larger than Carl, and most men in those movies I keep hidden under my bed. His cock leans sharply upwards to his chest, as if too heavy to support it's own massive weight.

I can't help but gasp at it's magnificence.

Thankfully, he's blindfolded, wearing headphones connected to a small stereo on the nightstand. He can't hear or see anything going on around him.

And then I had a horrifying thought.

Where's Anne?

"You want him, don't you?" Anne's voice carried, barely a whisper from the darkness behind me.

I almost jumped out of my skin, slamming the door shut, plunging me into the darkness of the hallway once more. I tripped over myself spinning around, lost my balance, hitting my head against the wall with a loud wallop and landed awkwardly on the floor.

My heart stopped, frozen with fear.

A long moment passed.

A metallic click shattered the silent hallway.

A bright spark, then flame caught in an old fashioned Zippo lighter, the steady flame casting light and shadow in the hall. The flame moved, drawn into a cigarette. Anne turned from where she sat on the top stair, calmly regarded me as smoked curled from her nose, like a tiger sizing her prey. Anne's eyes held me, reflecting the light, dark and ominous.

I know this sounds trite, but I swear she was looking through me, the look of the devil knowing she already won the battle of wills before it even started.

So intent on getting to her bedroom door, I passed Anne sitting on the stairs in the darkness.

My scrambled mind is unable to piece words together, fumbling for an excuse. What the fuck was I going to say?

Exhaling softly, Anne snapped the old fashioned lighter shut, plunging us into darkness once more.

Only the glow of her cigarette remained.

I should not be here, my mind screamed at me.

I should have gone home.

I was in the den of the devil.

"He's yours." The Demoness said unexpectedly, using Anne's voice through a cloud of smoke. The burning ember of the cigarette rose in the darkness, gliding towards me. "If you want him."

"What-" I managed to stutter, stunned, barely seeing her form in the darkness. Only her eyes hinted something was there, twin orbs of darkness reflecting the smoldering cigarette, glowing eyes of red.

"Come." The Demoness purred, taking my hand, her touch warm, comforting. Our fingers laced together, and she gave my hand a reassuring squeeze. She led me to the door, and I numbly followed, my heart racing. Pulling gently on the door, soft yellow light flooded the hallway momentarily blinding me once more.

I didn't know if I was at the gates of heaven, or at the gates of hell.

"He's waiting for you." She whispered softly, almost a moan, near my ear. Somewhere, deep inside me, I knew I should have been appalled by what was happening, but it was all so surreal, a fantastic dream from which I would soon wake.

"Take him." The Demoness whispered from a seemingly great distance, although she stood just inside the door.

I knew a moment of hesitation, the rational part of my brain screaming at me that this was a trap, I was about to enter the lair of the Demoness, and that there would be no escape.

I was shocked to find myself stepping over the threshold and into what lay beyond, and the rational part of my mind faded away, a radio station lost amidst the growing static.

I heard soft, taunting laughter. Anne was already standing beside the bed. I looked back to see the doorway empty. How the hell did she move so fast?

"You know you want him." Anne said softly, looking down at the helpless youth. She turned contemplative as she studied Liam, the look of a master artisan gazing upon their greatest creation. "Since the moment you first met him, you have thought of nothing else, haven't you? That's the reason you came back tonight. You were jealous thinking I was loving him when you wanted him for yourself." She spoke without looking at me. Her voice was quiet, calm, and disquietingly seductive. I was hanging on her every word. "Here he is. He can't move. He won't know who you are. He's yours. He's ready, waiting for you. Take him."

I stood beside her, staring at the young man. Emotions surged through me, my fear replaced by growing arousal, a deep raw, animalistic arousal that I had not felt in such a long time. I hesitantly reached out to touch his chest. His body was warm, strong, and oh so masculine! I could feel his breathing and the soft thumping of his heart. Slowly I ran my fingers through the tangle of chest hair, following the thin trail of body hair onto the carved plateau above his groin, my touch causing Liam to moan softly, the smallest of tugs against his restraints.

A felt a shiver of delight as realization crept upon me. I can do anything I want to him, and he can do nothing to stop me. The ultimate fantasy for a woman as meek as I am.

"What- what do I do?" I whispered, unable to take my eyes off of Liam. He was even more incredible up close.

"Whatever you want." The Demoness in the guise of Anne replied, watching me, her voice but a whisper from the darkness. "He can't resist you. Do as you please."

I looked back to see the Demoness settling into a chair, cigarette in hand. Crossing her long nude legs, she leaned forward, watching me expectantly. Wearing the short kimono I gave her years ago after a family trip to Japan, the silken fabric clings to her in all the right ways. The kimono barely reaches her thighs, and she is naked beneath it, making no effort to conceal herself, leaving one of her ample breasts almost fully exposed.

She wore a small smile on her lips, the cigarette smoldering in her fingers.

Anne's never struck me as the voyeur type. No, not a voyeur, I corrected myself with a shake of my head. She's a Demoness, delighting in my downfall.

Resistance is futile her expression says.

One of my greatest fantasies has come to life before me.

Gathering my courage, I climbed onto the bed with the restrained Liam. With my heart hammering ever louder in my chest, I leaned closer, inhaling his scent, his very essence. His smell is wonderfully masculine, strong, the kind of smell you would love to carry with you, the favorite shirt of your lover. I feel warmth begin to spread within me, the tingle of excitement washing through me, my pussy growing wetter. I kiss different parts of his body, each kiss causing him to shudder with delight, forcing him to moan softly.

His moan made me smile.

Kneeling beside him, I stare at that wonderful manhood, so big, so strong.

I glanced to where Anne sat waiting.

The Demoness is watching me intently, her eyes glowing in the candlelight, exultant in her victory. She's won, and she knows it.

With a smile, I take Liam in my hand, and begin to softly stroke him. He's as hard as he looks. I am rewarded with a soft moan of pleasure, his body rolling slightly. I feel more of my old restraints fall away, and I do not hesitate, moving to his engorged cock, an addict getting their next fix. I lick his hardness as if he were made of candy. I taste the essence of his manhood, topped by the distinctive tang of another stronger, more robust flavor, a taste I've sampled before through my own self pleasure. Liam's engorged cock is still slick with the love juice of another woman. The thought of tasting Anne's orgasm, sent a forbidden shiver up my spine. It is the first time I've ever tasted another woman, even if it's second hand and I rather like it.

Liam gasped, his legs flexing, hands clenching helplessly, unable to free himself from the restraints.

I smiled.

Encouraged, I kissed the head of his cock with my lips, running my tongue over his cap.

His cock twitched, and I take him in my mouth. For a moment, I hesitate, disbelief washing through me. It's simply amazing. Before tonight I was convinced I would never again know this simple truth, to worship a man's sexuality, and now I am feeling the gloriousness of this man's cock in my mouth.

I can't remember the last time I've had a real cock in my mouth. Years since the love in my marriage ran it's course and fizzled out with a whimper. I attempt to take as much of his glorious cock as I can, but I can only manage less than half before I gag, unaccustomed to such a monster.

But giving him a blow job isn't what I'm really eager for, where I want to feel him within me.

With a satisfied grin, I tongued his cock one last time, and then I hurriedly pulled off my scrub bottoms and panties, tossing them to the floor. Straddling his hips, I guide his raging hardness to my wetness. I don't know if I can take all of him, but I am determined to try. His cock slipped easily into my eager pussy, and although a part of my mind screamed about all the years of training I've had espousing safe sex, that doesn't seem important right now.

As that cock eased into me, pleasure radiated throughout my body, a sense of relief, of ecstasy so many years denied me. It hurt, but oh my god did it feel good! His girth forced me to pause frequently, gathering the courage to take more of him within me. My slick but swollen pussy lips allow him to slip into me little by little, yet I was slow to accept him fully, long unused muscles unwilling to stretch. I took my time, urging myself to relax to accept him, my muscles contracting and releasing, praying that he wouldn't climax before I reached my goal. He returned the marvelous sensation with his own movements, his cock twitching, moving within my growing tightness. There seems to be no end to him, and I wonder if that pillar of ecstasy would completely impale me.

Finally he was hilted within me, and I felt his pelvis against mine. I've never had someone, even a toy, so deep within me, and I am too scared and too ecstatic to move. I loved the way he felt within me. His cock flexed, a living sculpture of hot iron within my embrace.

Accustomed to a man that cums almost immediately upon penetration, I am impressed with Liam's stamina. I leaned forward, his cock pushing forcefully upon my walls within. I lay upon his chest, and kiss his blindfolded face, enjoying the moment. I find, and tease his lips with mine, sharing a kiss. His lips are soft, warm, like a fine wine.

I wonder what he thinks of me. He must know that I am not Anne. Does he wonder who I could be, is he just enjoying the moment as much as I am? Closing my eyes, I never want to move. I just want to lay there for all time, enjoying this gift, this pleasure. His hardness twitched within me, begging for more. I move upward, kissing his forehead, and feel his cock slipping from within me. I rock back and am rewarded with his groan of pleasure. I sighed, closing my eyes for a moment.

But I want more.

I struggled to sit astride him. Taking a moment to find a good position, I began to ride Liam's cock in earnest. Liam raised his hips to meet mine, matching my thrusts, drawing a gasp from me, his cock plunging even deeper than before. There is a moment of pain that quickly faded as I shifted position again. It was another moment before I find that perfect position, but it's hard to maintain it without almost crouching above him.

When I felt Anne climb onto the bed behind me, I gasped in surprise, fear momentarily washing through me, and then ebbed away, calmed by the pulsing hardness within me. Anne slipped my scrub top over my head, quickly unfastened my bra, leaving me completely naked. Kneeling behind me, Anne took me in her arms, holding me to herself tightly, encouraging me to lean against her, and I no longer had to struggle to stay in that one perfect position.

It's weird feeling her behind me, but it doesn't stop me from riding that wonderful cock. Anne matched my every motion, becoming an extension of my body. I can feel her intimate heat on my lower back, a branding iron to my heightened senses. She's aroused as much as I am. While her right arm holds me to her, her left hand is free to roam, to explore my sensitive body. She cups my breasts, squeezing one nipple, then the other, her fingers stroking my body as she works her way lower.

It's an indescribable sensation.

When Anne's fingers strayed into the thickness of my pubic hair I answered her touch with a moan, and held her hand in place, encouraging her to explore my swollen pussy. I want to turn to kiss her, but doing so would throw off the rhythm Liam and I have found. All of my restraints, taboos are gone, devoured by the embrace of the Demoness.

I continued to rise and fall matching Liam's thrusting cock churning rhythmically within me, while Anne's long fingers sought out and softly massaged my clit. I gasped, pushed myself back firmly against Anne. Her body is exquisite, and I brace my hands on her thighs as we continue to grind against Liam's throbbing hardness. I can feel every contour of that incredible cock, the network of his veins pulsing within me.

Leaning back fully against Anne, she no longer had to hold me to support me, allowing Anne to use both of her hands to massage my clit. She rolled and squeezed my pleasure nub between her fingers. Waves of pleasure began their inexorable march within me, rising like the tide with every powerful stroke of Liam's massive cock, while Anne's long fingers continued to massage my swollen clit, compounding my pleasure.

After what seemed an eternity of heightening bliss, I could not contain the tsunami that is swelling within me. I whimpered, the only sound I can make. I clench Liam's hardness many times in rapid succession, begging him to release me from this sweet torture, to set me free.

Liam suddenly tensed, his cock swelling, growing immense within me, a thing of rigid hot steel.

He orgasmed powerfully, shuddering beneath me, his hard cock pulsing erratically, his shots of jism shooting deep within me, filling me with his love.

His moan of pleasure matched mine, a duet of ecstasy, and the feeling of millions of champagne bubbles exploded from deep within me, the long held cork finally popped, all of that pleasure flooding my very essence. I am left reeling into an ocean of unmatched ecstatic pleasure, my world turning gray, and then everything slowly faded to black.

...to be continued...

12