All Comments on 'The Lord of Keeley Hall'

by Flixity

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 5 years ago
you did

very well for your first story, flowed nicely and wasn't rushed into sex and thankfully no huge cock, large breasted girl is fine as long as you don't go overboard.

enjoyed your story keep on writing

HectorBidonHectorBidonover 5 years ago
Interesting, well drawn characters and an emotionally exciting plot.

A real bodice ripper, although in this case I guess a bodice unbuttoner. I liked the way you started things in the middle of the action, leaving it not exactly clear to the reader whether Emily was terrified or excited with anticipation or both. I also thought that the contrast between Victor's cunning lecherousness and Emily's until-something-maybe-comes-along innocence was very well presented. The brazenness of Victor's bet really was shocking. Thanks for this nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Worry

You shouldn't have worried about submitting your first story. You have given us two memorable characters and you effortlessly painted the scene. A (late night) costume drama on BBC beckons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A good start. My only quibble is that the use of US phraseology and spelling sits uncomfortably with the very English subject matter. If you are doing this to pander to US tastes, I really don't think you need to. I'm sure that your US readers would feel much the same as I, as a Brit do about US literature - I accept it for what it is. So, please be true to yourself, and your story telling.

Look forward to the next episode.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I enjoyed it, pity that there's no second part :/

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFlixity@Flixity
I'm a brand new writter looking to try my hand at this. Very nervous about posting a story. I'm twenty two, and from the UK. I am bit of a geek, and enjoy science fiction. :)